Blank

By Kiki_Fandom_Candy

There is a group of unlikely friends, Zeus knows where they are, Or what they're doing. Their lives are very... More

FIRST THINGS FIRST
1 (Nico)
1 (Cleo)
1 (Mi)
(1) Eva
AUTHORS NOTEEEEEE
(2) Nico
(2) Cleo
(2) Mi
(2) Eva
(3) Nico
(3) Cleo
#NoMoreBullying
(3) Eva
(4) Nico
(4) Mi
(4) Eva
(5) Nico
(5) Cleo
(5) Mi
(5) Eva

(4) Cleo

5 0 0
By Kiki_Fandom_Candy

'Wow that was realllllly easy.' Cleo thought, staring at the girl. "Hi There Eva." She scowled, still visible in the dark. Eva winced and without a moments notice dashed off. Gods, she was a fast runner. "Mi help me." Cleo sighed, and Mi looked at the girl who had dashed into the woods. "What happened?" Mi asked confused. "Well... Maybe I should tell you when we catch up to her! We're loosing her!" No walked over and talked to Nico. Cleo knew Nico, Hades always talked about him and Bianca. They said their hellos, and started to split up as a search the camp.
(A/N Another boring filler. Some nicer chapters will come soon i swear.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...