๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ง๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ง๐”ฆ | ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฐ...

็”ฑ totally_sane_2434

๊’ฐ ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๊’ฑ -THE BOOK IS ON HIATUS- โ†ณ โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœmostly EN membersโ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ โ€ข โ†ณ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐Ÿ’Œ๏ผฒฮฃ๏ผฑ๏ผตฮฃ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผณ ๐Ÿ’Œ
โžถ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šโžท
โžถ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’โžท
สœแด„ โ€ข ๐™ป๐šž๐šก๐š’๐šŽ๐š– โ€ข ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แด€แด„แด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›แด€สŸสŸส ษขแดแด› แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด… ษชษดแด›แด แด€ แด„แด€แด›
สœแด„ โ€ข ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐šŒ๐š๐šข๐šก โ€ข ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แด€แด„แด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›แด€สŸสŸส ษขแดแด› แด›แดœส€ษดแด‡แด… ษชษดแด›แด แด€ แด„แด€แด›
โžถ๐šŸ๐š˜๐šก ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š–๐šŠ ๐šœ. ๐š. ๐Ÿธ ๐š™๐š.โžท
โžถ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽโžท
โžถ๐š•๐šž๐šŒ๐šŠ ๐š”๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š˜โžท
โžถ๐šŽ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ - ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐šโžท
โžถ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ ๐Ÿธ ๐š™๐š. ๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š.โžท
โžถ๐šก๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š’๐š•โžท
โžถ๐š›๐šŽ๐š— ๐šฃ๐š˜๐š๐š๐š˜โžท
โžถ๐š™๐šŽ๐š๐š›๐šŠ ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—โžท
โžถ๐šœ๐š‘๐šž ๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š˜โžท
โžถ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š˜๐š—โžท

โžถ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐š’๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐šœ๐šŒ๐šข๐š๐š‘๐šŽโžท

1.1K 21 5
็”ฑ totally_sane_2434

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝒮𝑀𝒰𝒯 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Not again...!" You murmured softly, slightly annoyed, while massaging your nose bridge. "This is the third time this week". Why can't you guys get a hold of yourself?.." you added, they just looked down and kept the silence between them. "Look. I am your manager, but it doesn't mean that I will always keep my back for y'all." You put your face in your hands. "You guys are going to behave more seriously or there-"

"Hey. Hello Manager! Sorry for the late arriving!" A vibrant purple haired male opened the door wide, got inside and slammed the door shut behind him with all the strength a person could imagine, after that, his golden eyes, got instantly focused on you and your expression. He noticed that you were frustrated. More like angry, to be honest.

"This is what I'm talking about! You guys gotta cut the comedy and be real this time." You got up from your chair and stood in front of them. "This will be our only chance to get what we wanted." You added. "To get what you all wanted" You crossed your arms in front of you. "I believe in you, Xsoleil. You can't screw this up!" You clenched your hands into fists, encouraging them. You waited a few seconds, and gestured to them to leave. They all stepped outside the doorstep, but you quickly rushed and grabbed ahold of a certain someone by the collar.

"Hey!" He screeched and he almost lost his balance when your chest caught his back. He turned around and showed his face after you helped him to stand straight up again. An unpleasant look rested on his face, you just felt he didn't even want to talk to you. But he had to.

"Look Doppio. I don't know what you're willing to achieve with your behavior, but I'd appreciate if-"

"Shh shh Y/N-san. I know." He shushed you with his finger in front of your mouth. "You don't have to tell me, after all, I'm the closest to you out of all of us, right?" He backed away. "Come on! My dear boss, be a little relaxed!" He chuckled, then walked around the table and sat down on your chair.

"No. You don't even understand what I'm trying to say!" You slammed on the desk loudly, when you flinched at yourself. 'This is not me. I don't get mad this easily. This guy has a strong impact on me...' You straightened up and added. "Please... as your manager, I always try to give my best to you and to the whole team... Is it really that big of a deal to ask to just cooperate with me?..." You tried to look at him, but his face changed into a bored expression to which you were surprised.

"Y'know." He started softly. "You're boring these days, especially when you're like this." He put his chin onto his left hand. "You just became workaholic these days and don't even pay attention to me!" He whined and your eyes widened. "Well. It is mainly your fault!" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?" He leaned back in the chair, while you still stood in front of your desk. "Well. You are a strict asshole, just like the others!" He changed his expression. "Where's my Y/N, who I knew since yesterday? Since last year? And since debut? For your information, I miss her! Really..." He blurted out. "You wanted to know, why am I like this, no? It was for you Y/N L/N. You're not like this! But I guess the work took your mind away..." He leaned his head back on the headrest of the chair.

"Look. I cherish you, but if you're going to remain like this, there will be no good ending. Please pull yourself together." You walked up behind him and stroked his hair, then cupped his chin into your hands. You looked into his eyes and he immediately turned red. "Look at him!" A slight smile appeared on your face. "Our cold Duke of Discipline can blush too? What a surprise."

"What should I do when you say something like this~'' He snatched his head out of your palms and buried his face into his own in embarrassment. You ran your fingers through his hair, it was so fluffy and soft, if you could, you would just caress his locks all day, but sadly you didn't even have time for yourself. That's why you're barely in his company.

"Look, I'm really sorry, but as soon as I have more free time, I promise to spend some of it with you. Just be a little patient."

"Well y'know..."

"Hm?" You looked with a questioning expression.

"You're really willing to do everything I'm asking for, just for me to have a better demeanor?" You had an idea what he wanted or meant, but it can't be that, can it? You mean you really wouldn't mind but...

He spinned around in the chair facing you, looking deeply in your eyes. Doppio smirked and licked over one of his fangs. Against your will, your eyes have wandered... down. Like very down. Your words and actions did the aftermath on his tight pants.

"What..." Your face flushed, but you quickly collected your thoughts. "Sorry, not now Dopi. You know I would help you out anytime but not now." You looked in the direction of the door, wanting to get out on it but he tugged on the back of your shirt. You looked back, wanting to slap his hand away from it, but he was faster than you and pulled the fabric off you leaving you only in your bras. Your reflexes kicked in and you wanted to raise your hand to slap him, but again, he beat you with his speed.

"Come on. This behavior is not fitting, for someone like you."  The smug smile still remained on his face. "You, as our supervisor should grant everything to us, to be in the best shape and try to fulfill our wishes. Am I wrong?" He raised one eyebrow, tilting his head to the right.

"No.." You started to mumble. "...you're not. I guess." You added, softly so only he could hear you.

"Thanks, Y/N, you are so kind to agree with me." He answered in a mocking tone. You just scoffed at him and waited for the male to take control. He pressed a quick peck on your lips, then your neck. You looked confused at him, but he distracted you from it.

"Come on, you wanted this. Shouldn't you know wh-" You barely had time to process anything before he roughly turned you around and shoved you against the cold furniture. Your belly hit the edge of the desk in which you cried out in surprise, however he rapidly put his hand in front of your skin to protect it.

"We don't have much time. Put your thighs together, tightly." He ordered harshly, and you obeyed. He took out only his member, not caring to even strip down fully. His voice drastically changed from a candy sweet tone, to a sharp, bitter one as he whispered softly, terribly close to your ear. You also heard a 'so pretty' hit your shoulder as he spoke against it and felt him examine you. His soft lips brushed through every inch of your neck, leaving wet kisses behind.

"D-didn't you said- ahn..." You moaned shakily as he bit your sensitive spot. "...we should hurry?" His teeth were so sharp, a slight scratch would've been enough to draw blood from it.

"Sh... You don't want anyone to hear you, don't you, sweetheart?" He asked cockingly while placing my chin between his thumb and index finger. "You're ready, then?" He asked, slowly drawing circles on your waist. You nodded eagerly, not because of the time you didn't have, you were just needy for his touch.

"C'mon Doppio. Don't make me wait longer!.." You panted with your heart racing like crazy, just like every time he was near you.

He slammed his member between your legs, and immediately started moving. Meanwhile, he quickly put one hand to your mouth to control your sounds, and the other firmly squeezed your hips.

"I hope it will leave marks... I want everyone to know you're mine.." He blurted out, then he left your previously mentioned body part to go up and play with your chest. He squeezed your left nipple to which you wanted to moan, but instead just bit his hand that was covering your mouth.

You suddenly heard a knock on the door. 'Oh no..' you whispered, his hand still covering you. He shushed you and remained silent. After a while it stopped, but instead, people started talking about your whereabouts. In the meantime his wild yellow eyes stared down at you. Almost like he wanted to burn a hole into you or something. He got rougher and faster than before. He definitely was into the idea of getting caught.

With every thrust his pace got messier and sloppier. Hitting deeper and deeper with every thrust. You squeezed your legs even more for him, as much as you could.

"That's it.." He threw his head back. After that you felt his head now resting on your shoulder, in the crook of your neck. He knew that you loved his moans the most. I mean, who wouldn't? Sometimes it was hard, like gravel and sometimes it was like screeching. You never knew what he had for you at the time. It was like a surprise for you, but you loved it when he had one for you.

You grabbed his head strongly on your shoulder, pressing your back up against him as close as possible. You were lucky he was holding you with such power considering your knees wouldn't have lasted much longer from the pressure. You felt the familiar feeling of your knot forming in your tummy.

"D-doppio!" You moan slightly. "I'm gonna-" You interrupted yourself with a loud moan when his large hand started to massage and rubbing your most sensitive spot, making you see stars.

"Y/N.. Y/N, I-" He growled loudly. "You know I love you, right?" He added, voice getting lower and lower as he sped up even more "I really like you, more than everything!" He added in a breathy voice, then wildly biting your neck, as he shot his seed between your legs along with you reaching your high. 'Did he really just confessed?' You thought and your face was burning up from the heat. It was... well you're not exactly sure what to call this, but definitely something adorable from him. He tried to calm you down from your orgasm with sweet kisses here and there, whispering softly only you to hear and caressing your back.

He grabbed a tissue from somewhere and gently started to clean you all over while smiling.

You noticed that and got annoyed that he pulled you into something like this. He chuckled, not even trying to hide his happiness anymore. "It's really nothing, darling. You just look so pretty fucked out.." You got even more annoyed and even more redder by this, but this is Doppio Dropscythe, you've already got used to it. Your clothes got back to their places and your hand was already at the handle of the door. You walked outside with the boy right behind you, it was definitely time to get back to work and you started with searching for your colleagues from earlier and hoping they didn't hear anything.

You stopped and he bumped into your back.

"God. If they know anything about us, we're gonna share the responsibility." You turned your head back at him and glared. He muttered something under his breath and finally nodded while smirking.

'You're so annoying sometimes...'

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

1944 words

Thanks for reading!

•'º'••'º'••'º'••'º'•

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

360K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] โ†ณ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ใƒผ ยฉ EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
890 33 8
๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‰๐ˆ๐’๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ ๐„๐ ๐— ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚ โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจหšฬฃฬฃฬฃอ™เญง - ๐ŸŒŠ - เญจหšฬฃฬฃฬฃอ™เญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๏ฟฝ...
42.7K 2.1K 12
ใ€๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐•๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ณ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ & ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข ๐Š๐š๐ง๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ข ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซใ€‘ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ”€โ”€โ๐Š๐ฒ๐š๐š๐š๐š๐š...
19.7K 1K 8
โ”€โ”€ k.luca ff she's fucking mine. fuck off a mafia who's falling in too deep for some unknown reason. . . . . luxiem status: DISCONTINUED ยฉcatconnoiss...