šƒšˆš‚š„! | š†š„šš’š‡šˆš šˆ...

By -RARACHA

!! š‘ŗš‘³š‘¶š‘¾ š‘¼š‘·š‘«š‘Øš‘»š‘¬š‘ŗ !! āŒ—怐 š—©š—”š—„š—œš—¢š—Øš—¦! š—šš—˜š—”š—¦š—›š—œš—” Ɨ [š—”š—”š— š—˜] 怑 ā They were the only one that... More

š˜æš™„š˜¾š™€ - š™„š™‰š™š™Š
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™Šš™‰š™€

š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™Š

261 14 0
By -RARACHA

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊,
Attempt

A fleeting thought came to mind. You should probably take in your surroundings. As you stood up and took notice of something nearby. It was large in height and weight. With its physique being really muscular. With skin looking like it was as rough, and tough, as stone, an axe laying near it, with huge horns protruding on either side of its head. With squinted eyes, and with little observation did you realize what it was.

'It was an Axe Mitachurl?! How did I not notice the first time?! Is this some weird lucid dream? Could I command that Mitachurl to my will?' As you had an inner monologue to yourself. You didn't realize you were walking as you think. Getting nearer to the Mitachurl. Well, you garnered its attention, luckily for you. The Mitachurl was alone not with a camp of other monsters. You've taken notice of the Mitachurl due to its heavy footsteps. Wait....maybe this isn't a lucid dream?! You didn't wanna be noticed by it. Shouldn't you be able to bend everything around you toward your will?

[ TIME CHALLENGE HAS STARTED]
[DEFEAT MONSTER IN UNDER 5 MINUTES]

It swung its axe towards you, but you had moved to the side before you could be cut in half. 'Hey! I don't wanna turn into a Marco kinnie'. After playing the game for a long time, you could already predict most of the monster's movement, thanks to the game. A little familiar sound of a 'ding' echoed in your ears. Were you the only one able to hear that?

A familiar blue screen popped up in front of you. 'Be for real right now, how would I know, how to use that?! What even is that?! How would I know how to use that power anyways?!' Your thoughts are interrupted by your body instinctively moving to the side. As the head of the axe landed next to you. You definitely can't fight that thing with willpower alone, but wait isn't this just a dream? Won't you just wake up? If you die you will eventually wake up, right? You wanted to test that theory. As the Axe Mitachurl picks up its axe to swing it towards you once more. You only stared at it without any hesitation believing you would live another day. 

Regret is always at the end

An arrow flew over your head. It had hit the Mitachurl in the head setting it back and falling on its head giving you and the monster some space between you two. The owner of the arrow held a gakgung bow. The arrow had left a hit mark on the enemy, and the arrow on it soon exploded killing the enemy with one shot.

[TIME CHALLENGED COMPLETED]

[REWARD: UNDER REVISION]

 You then looked at your savior. "Hey! Do you want yourself killed?!" They say approaching you. The only words that came out of your mouth were "Uhmm" 

 "Whatever, just don't try to die in front of me, go die somewhere else just not in front of me" You giggle "Hey! What's so funny about that?!" The person had gotten upset with your fits of giggle."I mean who says that to a person they just met? Not even words of concern?" With a raised brow, you look at them. "Hmph, anyways the name is Mein Huang, you?" Your savior's name was revealed to you. "I'm [Full name]" You had introduced.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[CHARACTER SUMMARY]

NAME: Mein Huang

VISION: Geo

GENDER: Female

EXCLUSIVE ATTRIBUTE: Remembrance of the Past

EXCLUSIVE SKILLS: Photographic memory Lv. 10, Matchless Bow user Lv. 10, Resistance to Interruption Lv. 5

OVERALL EVALUATION: A person with a very complicated life, and remembers every aspect of detail in tails during their lifetime.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You observed how she looked, a relatively thin person of average height with warm-toned, dark brown skin. Her steely eyes are a deep black with bronze reflections and her brow is furrowed in a tenacious expression. Her mouth is generally slight and humorless and takes a deep plum hue. Her clothing consisting design utilizes a distinct cloud-like design motif, bringing to mind the stylized, swirling depictions of clouds particular style of dress resembles a modern hanbok. Utilizing layers, her outfit starts at its base with blanched trousers likely taking a baji style with tighter denim.  

Hair that is considerably long, its length billowing down to her feet even while in a pulled-up fashion, and it ends in a stylized, cloud-like swirl of curls. Her long hair is doubly tied in that its length is fashioned into a high ponytail while a higher section is spun into a bun atop her head. Against her forehead sits a lifted bang that drops into two curling strands layering her left eye. The right side of her hair is fully pulled back into her ponytail and two loose strands border her face on either side.

Overall, her hair takes a stark obsidian tone as its base and is adorned with spiraling streaks of striking caramel brown, evoking an image of brown sugar spreading amongst dark tapioca pearls.

Her bow is dichromatic and expresses a stark black at its top and a cold white at its bottom with both sections holding a single slate diamond shape each at the center of the main arcing sections of each side; the colors of each extremity meet in the center of the gakgung bow, whirling together in a swirling harmony and bringing to mind again the concept of yin and yang.

"Your choice of clothing looks odd" She spoke as she had also observed you the same way you did. Currently, you were in your pajamas with a red and black checkered print and a cat-printed t-shirt with dirt on the back of your pajamas. "It's a fashion statement from where I'm from, you wouldn't get it," You say with a shrug and help yourself up, 'Hey, it's not like I could have used a helping hand to stand up' You complained to yourself. 

"Your right, I wouldn't get it, since you aren't from here in the first place, are you?" she spoke with her plum-hued lips creating a grin and turning her head slightly to the side. Your eyes widen in a fraction, as your deep-colored eyes stare at her.

"So tell me, where are you from?"

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
Gakgung - A Korean horn bow, a small reflex bow extensively used by the soldiers of the Hwarang Corps. While archery has always been prevalent in Korea, its usage in fighting and wars was heavily utilized during ancient times (including the Three Kingdoms period) partly due to its versatility in the nation's mountainous terrain.

Hanbok - The hanbok, also called Chosŏn-ot is traditional Korean clothing. It is worn not only by South and North Korea, but also by the joseon-jok, a minority group in China. The term hanbok literally means "Korean clothing."

Baji -  is a kind of traditional Korean that is part of the. A baji is baggy and loose, so it is tied around the waist. In the past, Korean men wore baji as outer, but, it gradually became part of their inner clothing. Today, women wear their outer clothes.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒

Hello!! Your dear, author is here to greet you all ^^! My sister had allowed me to use her laptop and for some reason, I can work on a longer chapter on a laptop than on my phone. Mein Huang is an OC of mine she is inspired by a character I very much like. I would like to write more in detail but it's 2 am right now, so I will get some sleep now. Again please ignore the bad grammar this author is writing all this in the middle of night.

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟑.𝟐𝟗.𝟐𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
ļ¼žć€Œš˜øš˜¦š˜­š˜¤š˜°š˜®š˜¦ š˜£š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜µš˜° š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜›š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜“š˜©š˜° š˜Œš˜³š˜¢ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜Ŗš˜“š˜“š˜¦š˜„ 怍 š’š‹š€š˜š„š‘ š•š„š‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
168K 17.6K 23
"š™š™¤š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›, š™œš™žš™§š™”. š™„ š™¬š™–š™£š™£š™– š™Øš™šš™š š™žš™©" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...