Lost In My Imagination || Ya...

By kisseskawaii

"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- F... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ Intro: Walk The Line
2 ¦ Given-Taken
3 ¦ Let Me In (20 Cube)
4 ¦ 10 Months
5 ¦ Flicker
6 ¦ Outro: Cross The Line
7 ¦ Intro: The Invitation
8 ¦ Drunk-Dazed
9 ¦ FEVER
10 ¦ Not For Sale
11 ¦ Mixed Up
12 ¦ Outro: The Wormhole
13 ¦ Intro: Whiteout
14 ¦ Tamed-Dashed
15 ¦ Upper Side Dreamin'
16 ¦ Just A Little Bit
17 ¦ Go Big Or Go Home
18 ¦ Blockbuster
19 ¦ Attention, please!
20 ¦ Interlude: Question
21 ¦ Forget Me Not
22 ¦ Always
23 ¦ A Kind Of Magic
25 ¦ Future Perfect (Pass The MIC)
26 ¦ ParadoXXX Invasion
27 ¦ TFW (That Feeling When)
28 ¦ SHOUT OUT
29 ¦ Foreshadow
30 ¦ I Need The Light
31 ¦ One In A Billion
32 ¦ Make The Change
33 ¦ ZERO MOMENT
34 ¦ Good Morning
35 ¦ Truth or Dare
36 ¦ Pizza
37 ¦ Surprise
38 ¦ Memories
39 ¦ Bowling
40 ¦ I love Penguins
41 ¦ "Next Time..."
42 ¦ "What did he do?"
43 ¦ Hurtful Truth
44 ¦ Spain without the S
45 ¦ The End Of Us

24 ¦ WALK THE LINE

521 32 3
By kisseskawaii

Jungwons POV:

"Do we have to go much longer?", Raven asked me for the thousandth time.

"You're whining like a toddler. It'll take us about two more minutes to get there. It's not much longer," I explained to her.

When we arrived at the lake, she looked around and her eyes sparkled.

"So, do you like it here?", I asked her.

"It's so beautiful here. I could put a trailer here and stay forever." I laughed at her cute response.

"Come on, let's sit on the bench."

"Wait," I said as she was about to sit down, she looked at me confused, but I said nothing. I took a blanket out of my backpack and put it on the bench.

"So our butts won't freeze off", I laughed.

"I'm glad you thought of that," she replied with a smile.

"If it was warm, we could have gone on the boat."

"You have a boat?" she asked in wonder.

I nodded. "I'll take you here again. In the spring or summer." Wait, did I just say I'm taking her here for the summer? Even though our relationship is only supposed to go until the end of winter? Fuck Jungwon... Just hope she didn't hear.

"Is the ice in the lake hard? So could you walk on it or something?" she asked me while looking at the ice with interest.

"I don't really know, but I think it should hold. I used to play ice hockey here with my grandpa." Suddenly she stood up.

"Well, come on, then." she said, over-motivated, and went down onto the ice.

"Raven, it can be dangerous. Come back here. I didn't say it would hold 100 percent," I yelled at her.

"Ah come on Jungwon. Have some fun for once.", she shouted back. Why is she so irresponsible?

"If I want to have fun, I'll go to a club, drink alcohol, and get chicks. I'm not going on some ice that can break at any moment," I yelled at her even louder.

She, however, slid around on the ice. She is even worse than my 6 year old cousin. And Raven is 17...

"You've had your fun on the ice now, come back now. We'll go to McDonald's and watch Narnia or whatever."

"Yeah fine. I'm coming!" she called out. Then she finally came up to me. Thank goodness the ice didn't break...

"Shall we go?" she asked, looking up into my eyes. No way to be mad at her then... I nodded, packed the blanket back up and we headed back home.

15 minutes later

"Go ahead and get in the car. I'll bring in the backpack for a minute." I brought the backpack in and quickly returned.

"McDonald's?", I asked.

"McDonald's." she replied overjoyed.

We ordered the food from the drive-through and headed home. We ate in the living room while watching the first part of The Chronicles of Narnia.

"So, did you like the movie?" She sat down on my lap and waited anxiously for the answer. To tease her a bit, I took extra time to answer.

"Tell me." she prompted, slapping my arm.

"Ouch.", I stroked my arm playfully hurt. "I'm just messig with you, love. It was really nice. We really need to watch the second part. But not today. Let's pack our stuff and then go to sleep. I'm really tired."

"Me too, in a way. You can go on up, I'll clean up here for a bit," she said, getting up from my lap.

"I can help you," I offered.

"No, you don't have to. It's not much to do." So I went upstairs, already packing our things.

After a few minutes, Raven came over and helped me.

"Good, I think that's everything," I said and laid down on the bed.

"Yep, I think so too." She laid down next to me and immediately snuggled in.

"I'm really tired." she yawned.

"Yeah, I can tell. Let's go to sleep then, love. Good night."

We laid down under the covers and I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night." she mumbled into my chest.

9:21 AM

The alarm clock rang. I got up and turned it off, then I crawled back into bed and took Raven in my arms again.

"Do we have to get up?" she asked sleepily.

"Yes, but we can stay down for a minute," I replied.

"What about the traffic jam?"

"Let's cuddle for another 10 minutes. Please."

"Okay.", she laughed and moved even closer to me.

9:46 AM

"Ah, kids. You have to get up, otherwise you'll be stuck in traffic," grumbled Grandma.

She knocked on the door and by the time I said, "Come in," she was already coming in.

"Good morning," Raven smiled at her.

"Good morning Raven dear. I'll be downstairs making you breakfast. Get up already.", she said and went back out. I, however, laid back down, all of a sudden a pillow hit me.

"Didn't you hear your grandma? Get up.", she said sternly and then jumped up. She grabbed some fresh clothes and ran to the bathroom. I got dressed here and cleaned up the room a bit.

When Raven came back, we went downstairs together and sat at the table. "Thank you so much for breakfast and letting me stay here," Raven thanked my grandma.

"Oh, I was glad to do that. Come here more often with Jungwon. I would really appreciate it."

"I will. Thank you."

After breakfast, we put our suitcases in the car and said goodbye to Grandma, then we got in and drove away. Raven was still waving like crazy to my grandma and my grandma waved back just as crazy.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked me confused.

"I think it's cute how well you guys get along." I'm happy about it...

"Your grandma is a wonderful person," she said. I turned the radio up a little louder and noticed Raven settling into her sleeping position. A short time later, she was asleep, too. Cute...

TimeSkip; Back at Home

"Raven, wake up. We're already there."

"Huh?" she replied sleepily. I went out and took her in my arms, then I closed the car and went to her house. I knocked on her front door and waited.

"Oh, hello Jungwon. Come in", Raven's mother said.

"Hello Mrs. Min, I'll just put her in her bed for a minute," I said and went up to her room.

I took off her shoes and put her under the covers, I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and then I went back downstairs where Ms. Min was still standing, waiting to say good bye to me.

"Thank you Jungwon. Did everything work out? Did you have a good time at your grandma's?" her mom asked.

"Yes, everything worked out great. Raven will tell you more tomorrow. I just wanted to say thank you for the invitation for Christmas in Spain."

"Are you coming?" she asked.

"Yes. I already told my parents about it and they let me."

"Well, that's great. We leave on Thursday, so in 3 days. Raven will tell you the rest of the informations you need to know."

"Alright, thank you very much. I'll be going then. Good night."

Oh, her suitcase is still in my car.... I'll just drop that off tomorrow. I took my suitcase and went into my house.

"Jungwon, are you back?" my mom called from the kitchen.

"Yes mom.", I called back. She came out of the kitchen and pulled me into a hug.

"Is grandma okay?" she asked. I nodded.

"Mum, about Christmas in Spain. I'm leaving on Thursday."

"Good, then I'll help you pack later. We'll pick out a nice suit for you." she laughed, then she went back into the kitchen and I went upstairs and got into bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 2K 38
sunghoon is in love with sunoo. the only problem? they're best friends. another problem: he's obsessed, protective, and would do anything to protect...
28.9K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
20.9K 836 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
77.1K 3.5K 41
Estela is in love with her best friend. While trying to confess, she somehow gets interrupted by a tall, black haired guy that pretty much just tells...