Lost In My Imagination || Ya...

Per kisseskawaii

"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- F... Més

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ Intro: Walk The Line
2 ¦ Given-Taken
3 ¦ Let Me In (20 Cube)
4 ¦ 10 Months
5 ¦ Flicker
6 ¦ Outro: Cross The Line
7 ¦ Intro: The Invitation
8 ¦ Drunk-Dazed
9 ¦ FEVER
10 ¦ Not For Sale
11 ¦ Mixed Up
12 ¦ Outro: The Wormhole
14 ¦ Tamed-Dashed
15 ¦ Upper Side Dreamin'
16 ¦ Just A Little Bit
17 ¦ Go Big Or Go Home
18 ¦ Blockbuster
19 ¦ Attention, please!
20 ¦ Interlude: Question
21 ¦ Forget Me Not
22 ¦ Always
23 ¦ A Kind Of Magic
24 ¦ WALK THE LINE
25 ¦ Future Perfect (Pass The MIC)
26 ¦ ParadoXXX Invasion
27 ¦ TFW (That Feeling When)
28 ¦ SHOUT OUT
29 ¦ Foreshadow
30 ¦ I Need The Light
31 ¦ One In A Billion
32 ¦ Make The Change
33 ¦ ZERO MOMENT
34 ¦ Good Morning
35 ¦ Truth or Dare
36 ¦ Pizza
37 ¦ Surprise
38 ¦ Memories
39 ¦ Bowling
40 ¦ I love Penguins
41 ¦ "Next Time..."
42 ¦ "What did he do?"
43 ¦ Hurtful Truth
44 ¦ Spain without the S
45 ¦ The End Of Us

13 ¦ Intro: Whiteout

629 36 29
Per kisseskawaii

"Morning," I said sleepily as I walked into the kitchen. The others just lifted their heads and a few mumbled something unintelligible. Probably a good morning, too. I sat down at the table next to Jungwon. 

"Hey, I didn't mean to wake you up," he whispered in my ear while giving me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled lightly at him in response. It's a good thing I didn't drink much yesterday, or I'd be hungover just like the others. 

"Hey," Nya said, sitting down on the other side of me. 

"Where were you yesterday? I didn't see you," I asked Nya. 

"She was talking to Heeseung. I think then he left and then Nya went upstairs," Sunoo said. 

"How do you know all this?", Nya asked him. 

"I saw you guys." Then everyone was quiet again. Who is Heeseung?  I'll ask them later. The more important question is, where is Isabelle and Jake?

"Has anyone seen Isabelle?", I asked the group. 

"Morning," Isabelle and Jake said at the same time. Wait...did they just come down together? Did she sleep in his room? 

I gave her the we-have-to-talk-about-it look. She nodded and sat down next to Nya. The table is already pretty big. How many people are sitting here anyway? Sunoo, Sunghoon, Jay, Jake, Jungwon, Isabelle, Nya and I. Eight people, wow... 

"Can you guys still help me clean up all this shit?", Jake asked us with puppy dog eyes. Jungwon nodded. 

"Thanks" 

"I'll make breakfast," Sunoo said and stood up. 

"What do you guys want?" 

"Just make sandwiches and the rest can start cleaning up already. I'll help you in a minute," I said. At that, the others got up and got to work. I went to Sunoo and helped him cut tomatoes and cucumbers. 

"Are you making the tea?" he asked. 

"Yep," I replied. 

"Okay come on everyone.", Sunoo called after we were done with everything. Everyone came and sat down. 

"So these are with cheese, lettuce, tomato and cucumber and these are with salami, lettuce, tomato and cucumber. And I made some tea," I said, pointing to the food on the table. 

"Awesome, thanks," Jake said. 

I sat down next to Jungwon again and started eating. He put his left arm around me and continued eating. 

After 3 hours, we were finally done cleaning. 

"Thanks for staying and helping me," Jake thanked us.

"No problem bro", Sunghoon said.

"Alright, we have to go. Raven and I have some things to do", Jungwon said with a grin. 

"We have to take Nya home." 

"And what about Isabelle?" asked Nya. Shut up Nya and let her deal with Jake... 

"I'll take her home," came from Jake. THANK GOD. But we clearly need to talk later. 

"Then it's all settled. See you Monday", Jungwon said goodbye and walked out. 

"Bye," I said goodbye and walked out behind Jungwon. We took Nya home and Jungwon drove to us now. We got out and I was about to go to my place...

"Wait."

 "Huh?", I turned around. 

"Do you still want to come over to my place?" he asked me. "We could watch something and chill a little."

"Um, yeah okay. I'm just gonna go change," I turned back around to go home.

"You can just take something from me too.", he called out. Did he really say that now?? I'm going to die soon... 

I turned back around. "Alright" 

"My parents won't be back until tomorrow. They're at my uncle's." he explained. 

"Here, a pair of sweatpants and my sweater." he put the clothes on the bed. Wait, is that his blue sweater? His favorite sweater...my favorite sweater. 

"Thanks." I walked over to his bed. 

"Turn around," I ordered him. 

"We slept at Jake's in just our underwear. Why can't I see you like that now?" 

"You were drunk then."

"I still remember all of it." He stepped closer to me. He pulled down the zipper of my dress. 

"When we kissed and I undressed you, just like now." The dress fell back to the floor. 

"When I kissed you here and here." He touched individual parts of my neck with his lips. Goosebumps spread all over my body as he did so. 

He turned me around, "Do you want to pick up where we left off yesterday?" Yes...Omg yes! 

I took off his shirt and stood on my tiptoes. I pulled him down to me to kiss him. I kissed him on his neck and he was the one who got goosebumps this time. His pulse increased a lot. I went to his lips and he closed his eyes. Our lips touched, but didn't kiss. 

"Actually, no," I whispered and stepped away from him. 

"You're not just going to play with me like that." he murmured. 

I turned around to change my clothes. Suddenly I felt two big hands around my waist. He pulled me to him. Very close... 

He stood behind me and kissed my neck. His right hand gently stroked under the hem of my bra, while his left still remained on my belly. Suddenly he sucked on my neck. This is going to make a nice hickey... 

"Shall we watch the movie?" he whispered suddenly. 

"No," I replied breathlessly. 

He turned me to face him and lifted me up. On his bed, he laid me down again. He laid down and I sat on top of him. We kissed very stormily and the kiss screamed desire. He grabbed me by the butt and pressed me even closer to him. Nothing, absolutely nothing would fit between us

A/N. Do you think they did it?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

18K 813 39
💭 ꒰ 𝗷𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 ྀི ꒱ ★ ꒱ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...
28.9K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
68.3K 2.6K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...