That lips ( Niragi × Chishiya...

By lucas_4_17_22

Two man, both not gay or anything. But there was a tension between them and one of them couldn't handle it so... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
(Last) Chapter 12
A/N
Good News?
Announcement
A/N

Chapter 3

771 22 11
By lucas_4_17_22

Chishiya's pov

"fine." I said and sat down at the edge of the rooftop. When I did that, I remembered about yesterday. Yesterday is the day when Niragi thought I was escaping. It made me think that I shouldn't have just rest at the rooftop that time. It caused a lot of trouble. First, Niragi will be keeping an eyes on me. Second, I don't know why the tasks were canceled. Third, I don't know what Hatter and Niragi are planning. But I just hoped for it not to be to much harsh. I mean, I don't care.

I'm so much bored than I am 30 minutes ago. "hey? Are you done now?" I asked. "no." he said. I was about to go to my room already Because I want to sleep before the game starts.

"okay fine. Let's go now." He said, finally. "it is 3:10 pm." he added. He flick his tongue out and walked past to me.

"you still think I'm gonna escape? I just want to sleep." I said, looking at Niragi who thinks I'm gonna escape. "I won't. Kill me If I did." I added. He was scanning me, for no reason. "sorry, but. I don't trust people often. Especially you." He said as his face came closer to mine.

"what about we make out?" he said, seductively.

Have he lost it? But, what if Hatter gave him permission to do what ever he wants except killing me. Or, he was ordered to do his own task for me tol? "have you lost it?" I said, still thinking about what they we're planning. "shove off. I'm gonna sleep." I said as I slammed my door to him.

When I entered my room, I felt a little relieved. Though, why? Why am I relieved? Shit. Maybe I need to sleep. I'm thinking a lot of things right now. So I slept.

Niragi's pov

I chuckled a little when chishiya said 'have you lost it' but luckily, he didn't noticed I was hard again. When the word 'hard' comes to my mind, I remembered what I told Chishiya earlier. 'I was trying to make out with Momoka' I chuckled once again and shoved the thoughts off. I came back to my room to rest.

Warning! smut, sexualising,curses, etc...

"Should I take care of this shit?" I said to myself looking at my hard dick. "I think I should." I added. I began unzipping my pants showing my boxer is wet, already. I removed my both pants and brief. wow, my dick is so hard. It was colored like pinky red. I touched the tip of my dick and spitted a saliva on it as a lube. After that I began stroking it, while thinking of chishiya. When it gets dry, I spitted another saliva on it. "ugh~" I moaned softly. Another moans comes to my mouth but it was louder and louder and louder. " arggh, I'm cumming" I moaned Looking at my hand who has sticky milk came from my dick. "I should do this often, but the next time I do this, I'll make sure I'd be with him.

I checked my phone and realized it was 1 hour passed. I quickly got another underwear at my cabinet and went closer at my door to get my pants. After that, I opened my door and left.

Few hours later...

It was already 5:45 and I think I should wake Chishiya up. So I came to his room and knocked. "hey!!! Wake up!!" I muttered. A few seconds after he opened his door. He looked messed up. His hair is messy and he's not wearing and shirt on or hoodie on. His eyes is almost shut.

"what?" I came back to my senses when he suddenly spoke. "you looked messed up." I said, looking as his hair. "okay. Get out, I'm gonna fix myself up. Are you okay with that?" he asked. "y-yeah. But, would you like me to help you with your hair?" I said, I know I won't let him to say no. "okay. But I'm gonna wash up first. Wait here in my bed for a minute." He said.

I entered his room and sat at the bed, putting my gun down with me. I stayed there quietly and watched him get another hoodie and short. He closed the bathroom door and the curtain for his privacy. I waited there for like 3 minutes." damn, you took a bath too fast baby." I chuckled. But he just looked me in the eye and smiled a little.

He entered the bathroom once again to dress up. When he left the bathroom, he was completely fine. Except to his hair. He looked gorgeous I admit. "hey?" he said. Fuck. I'm lost with my freaking thoughts again. "Are you sure you're gonna do my hair?" he asked, as he raised one of his eyebrow. "Yeah." I said. "sit in fro-" i cutted my self off when sat in front of me. Shit. I think there is only 1-2 inches away from his ass and my dick. I shoved dirty thoughts away and started brushing his hair. Softly.

I finished brushing his hair and next I should fix his bangs too. "how am I gonna fix your bangs? I mean, how? I can't see them very well." I said. I was shocked a little when he got up and pushed slowly my gun and sat behind me. He came a little more closer. "can you see it now?" he asked. "hmm." I replied and began separating his hair from his bangs. His eyes are following my eyes. I didn't looked at him. I might get hard. I just can feel it. I finished fixing his bangs. We're almost done actually. But he thought we're done because he usually don't tie his hair with any hairstyles.

"are we finally done now?" he asked, still looking at me in the eyes. "no, turn around." I demanded. "why?" he asked. "just turn around." I said, trying not to look to impressed about the almost finished product. He nodded and turned around. I gathered his hair and brushed them a little and then I tied them. "hey, wtf?" he curses. " I don't it. Please. Untie them." he pleased but I don't care. Though, I don't like the hairstyle after all. "fine." I said and untied them. I brushed them one last time and done.

"Thanks." He said. He checked his phone to see what time it was already. "let's go now, it's already 6:05 pm." He said. But, before he could walk, I held his hands and pushed him against the wall. "what the fu-" I cutted his words by covering his mouth. "shh." I said. I remove my hands on his mouth and there was 2 inches between our lips.. He smells so fucking good. I pulled my face a little more closer until our lips met. I didn't realized how his lips were so soft and... taste really good. It...it taste like...strawberry. He broke the kiss as I licked my lips. It felt good, and...also tastes good. "let's go now." I said and walked past to him.

He followed me until downstairs. He was so quiet. He must be thinking about the kiss. Hatter was making an announcement before the game starts when we go down. Aguni was looking on us. I don't care though.

The game was 10 of diamonds. It was easy though. While we're at the game. I can see to his face that he was thinking something but trying not to be lost by it. I cleared the game. It was easy anyway. I looked at him once again but this time he was totally lost by it. "hey. Hey, Chishiya?" I heard a familiar voice calling his name,and it was Kuina. Yeah, he's always quiet but this was different.

When I looked at them once again, they were talking already. Chishiya's eyes and mine met. But I quickly looked away and left. I knew this wasn't part of the plan of making him fall for me but, it felt good. And i know, even if someone hated love, they'll still love someone if they were treated good. Even if it just once or twice.

Chishiya's pov

I came back to my senses when Kuina slapped my head. I was totally lost of my thoughts. Ofc! Who would not be? Just think of it. Niragi fixed my hair and kiss me without any problems? He didn't even say any bad words, he didn't even say anything about hte escaping, he didn't even teased me. I tried shove that fucking thought but I just can't.

"let's drink." I said to Kuina. "why all of a sudden? Don't you want to do something more important?" She asked, looking so confused. "not now." I said and started walking. Kuina followed me. As we got drinks, she didn't drink too much but I did. I drunk a lot of drinks trying to forget about that shitty thought. I feel like it wasn't a big deal but it also felt like it was...a big deal.

I almost drunk 7- 8 cups of beers. I started feeling dizzy but when I'm about to get another cup of drink someone stopped me. It was Niragi. I shrugged his hands off and get another beer. I turned around because I felt someone is watching us. It was Arisu and Usagi. They were just 5 or 6 meters away. I looked away and turned to Niragi "why are you here? Is this part of your plans?" I said and I was about to drink the beer when Niragi pushed it. I chuckled and felt cold. "oh, it's C-cold." I said. Feeling drunk and dizzy.

"get up! I'm gonna take you to your room." Niragi said. And that was the last words that I heard before everything goes black.

Niragi's pov

I told chishiya to get up and when I blinked, I saw him unconscious at the table. "I told you to get up already you son of a!" I cut my sentence off and started putting his hands around my shoulder to carry him bride style. He wasn't that heavy though. I felt like he was just 39 or 41 kg.

I walked upstairs, still carrying him and when we finally arrived at his room, he suddenly spoke. "what the fuck is your plan? make me fall for you and then you're just gonna break my heart?" he said in a raspy drunk voice. I guess if I say something right now, he won't remember them tomorrow. "yes." I replied. However, he seems like he fell asleep already. So I opened his door and put him on his bed slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 640 38
⚠️ There is some heavy topics, head forward with caution. Some elements are: talk about suicide, self-harm, swearing, and bullying. ⚠️ The water hash...
18.6K 498 10
Not everything in this story is gonna be 100% accurate to the show. yes i'm clear that niragi and chishiya hate each other🙄. if y'all don't like ml...
659 25 12
Izuku Midoriya is a first year college student. He has a pretty ordinary life, He liked to throw himself into his work a lot of the time, but his fri...
51.6K 1.5K 21
In which Nagito realizes he has a crush on Hajime because of something someone says in a groupchat he creates. Only some parts of the story will be i...