Phobia (h.h.j x l.m.h)

By zonedout01

Prince Minho has a perfect life, I mean he's a prince! At least that's what the camera sees.. More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

9

325 24 3
By zonedout01

***
"Hey mom, this is my friend seungmin." Changbin's mom looked up from her phone and smiled. "Nice to meet you seungmin! What are your pronouns?" Seungmin smiled widely. 'That's where he gets it from.' "Um.. they/them if t-that's not a problem." She smiled and stood up, walking over to pull Seungmin in a hug.

"Oh my goodness of course that's not a problem!! I can finally refer to someone as non-binary! Thank you for telling me sweetheart, do you want to go by a different name?" Changbin pulled them away and held seungmin closer to him. "Okay mom calm down please, sorry seungmin she's new to pronouns and stuff."

Seungmin giggled. "It's okay!! Also seungmin is good ma'am, thank you!" She nodded and looked at changbin, who was staring at the younger lovingly, she smiled and cleared her throat. "Okay well you guys can go to your room binnie, I'll make dinner for you both." They nodded and walked to changbins room.

"Hyung your room is so cool! I wish my room was this big." Seungmin said as they plopped on the bed next to changbin, he smiled and dropped his head on the younger's shoulder. "You can come by anytime!" Seungmin giggled and wrapped their arms around the older, rolling over to lay on changbin's bed.

Changbin smiled as he felt seungmin lay their head on his chest, their legs entangled as they giggled periodically. "Hyung?" The older hummed, feeling Seungmin's hands roam from his chest to his arms. "You have a very nice body." Changbin felt his heart skip a beat. "R-really?? You think s-so?"

Seungmin lifted their head and frowned. "You don't?" The older pressed his lips to a thin line, swallowing hard. "Not.. really. I- um got bullied these past couple years for the way my body looks." Seungmin sat up immediately with wide eyes. "Are you serious!? Those people were so obviously jealous because you have such a nice body hyung!"

Changbin smiled and let out a small breath of relief, pulling seungmim back down and running his hands through their hair. "Thank you baby, let's take a nap I'm tired." Seungmin giggled and nodded, shoving their face in between the older's pecs. Changbin smiled down and looked up, a feeling of love and happiness washed over him.

⚠️***⚠️
"Jinnie.. Jinnie please wake up." Hyunjin sighed and turned the other way on the couch, Minho whimpered loudly as he felt his tears run down his face. "J-Jinnie!" Hyunjin groaned as he woke up. "What?!"

Minho bit his lip and tapped the older's shoulder. "Oh my god Minho what do you want-" Hyunjin sat up and closed his mouth once he noticed the younger's broken face. "I-I'm sorry Jinnie! I-I can't sleep.. n-need Channie!!" Hyunjin sighed and pulled Minho to sit next to him. "Channie isn't here anymore." Minho covered his face in his hands and sobbed, hyunjin hurried and picked Minho up.

The younger froze. "J-Jinnie-" "I don't want you to wake my family up." Hyunjin cut him off, bringing them to his room. The older chuckled as he noticed pillows lined up to represent a person. "Is this your new Channie?" Minho sniffled and wiped his eyes. "I-I can't sleep without him." The older sighed and fixed the bed up, sitting down and looking up at Minho. "I'll just stay here tonight, you just need someone with you right?"

Minho sat down and shook his head. "It's more than that.. it's like a routine thing we do." Hyunjin cocked his head to the side. "What do you do?" "We lay down and turn on adventure time, then he tells me how proud he is of me, then he gives me kisses on my cheeks and I fall asleep." Hyunjin busted out laughing. "No way in hell I'm doing that."

Minho looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "I-I know, I'm just.. saying." Hyunjin sighed. "I'll turn on that stupid show, just try to relax. I'll be here." Minho nodded softly and laid down on the bed, smiling as his tv show turned on. Hyunjin looked down at the younger facing the other way, he bit his bottom lip and laid down facing Minho.

His hands traveled their way to snake around Minho's waist, his heart stopping as he heard the younger gasp softly. "W-who is this?" hyunjin hummed and rubbed Minho's flat stomach. "This is hyunjin." He heard Minho let out a sigh, turning around to wrap his arms around the older's shoulders. "M' sorry, thought you were bad guys."

Hyunjin furrowed his brows. "Bad guys? It's just us Minho." Minho nuzzled his nose in Hyunjin's neck, the older trying not to let out a laugh as the younger was ticking him. "Dada sends bad guys to my room when Channie isn't there, they touch m' and tie me up and hit me." Hyunjin opened his mouth in shock, feeling tears in his eyes even though he never cries. "Oh my god dude, that is sick for your dad to do that to you."

Minho nodded and looked up at hyunjin. "Are there any bad guys here?" The older immediately shook his head and laid Minho back down on his chest. "No it's just us Minho, you are safe here." Minho smiled brightly and yawned, kissing the older's neck softly. "Gon' to bed now.. night hyungie." Hyunjin felt his face heat up, ignoring it and saying a small goodnight to the younger.

'Holy fuck he can't go back there.' Hyunjin looked down at the younger who was already fast asleep, he smiled and remembered the last thing chan did to help Minho. He leaned down and ghosted his lips over the younger's cheek, immediately pulling away with wide eyes. 'What the hell am I doing?'

'I need to see my girlfriend tomorrow.'

***
Minho woke up in Hyunjin's room, the older not being present. Minho sighed and stood up, walking to the living room.

"morning Minho." Minho hummed and rubbed his eyes, widening them as they spotted hyunjin and his girlfriend cuddling on the couch. "Oh my god you weren't kidding!! Hi Minho!" Felice stood up and hurried over to him, holding his hands tightly. "Um- hi.. I-I didn't mean to interrupt you two."

She waved her hand and giggled. "You didn't interrupt us silly! Come sit with us!!" Minho looked over to hyunjin, who was looking directly at him with no expression on his face. "Um.. okay I guess." She smiled and led him to the couch, Minho sitting next to Felice and hyunjin sitting on the other side of Felice.

"Changbin hyung and seungmin are coming over for some reason, just to let you know since Chan and changbin hyung are friends." Minho stiffened, his hands coming up to scratch his thighs out of habit. "T-that's okay.." hyunjin hummed and placed his hand on Felice's thigh, squeezing it and rubbing his thumb on the exposed skin.

Minho looked down, thinking what he would've done if he was in that situation.. the younger shook his head. 'Stop it Minho, he's straight and has a girlfriend.' The doorbell ringing snapped Minho out of his trance, hyunjin stood up and opened the door for the boys to walk in.

"Hey guys." Minho looked up at changbin with a glare, the older being caught off guard. "Are you okay Minho? You seem upset." Minho stood up and rammed his head into the older's chest, hitting his fist on the skin. "O-of course I'm upset!!" Hyunjin pulled them away and held onto Minho's waist, seungmin holding changbin's chest with their hand.

Changbin furrowed his brows. "I have no idea what your talking about-" "Channie!! My Channie! He fucking left me!!" Minho sobbed, trying to get out of Hyunjin's grip. Changbin's eyes widened. "What?? He left you?" Minho's knees went weak as he almost fell to the ground, hyunjin kept him up as the younger was hyperventilating. "Calm down Minho."

Changbin walked closer and held Minho's hands. "Come with me.. we'll talk about this privately." The older turned to hyunjin. "Where's your room hyunjin-ah." Hyunjin pointed to a door. "I can go with, I know the story too." Seungmin tapped Hyunjin's shoulder. "Let them go, I need to talk to you." Changbin smiled and walked him and Minho to Hyunjin's room.

"What's up puppy." Seungmin and hyunjin sat on the couch, the younger fiddled with their fingers. "So.. I want to tell you something that I've been struggling with for a while, I told lix and Innie.. and changbin hyung." Hyunjin raised a brow. "So why haven't you told me? And why changbin hyung you barley know him??"

Seungmin itched their hands as they felt uncomfortable. "He just helped me a lot hyung." Hyunjin let out a breath and stood up. "Whatever dude I'm not in the mood, I need to go see Minho he might be having a panic attack-" Seungmin stood up immediately and grabbed hyunjin by the shoulder. "Changbin has him under control.. also where did your girlfriend go?"

Hyunjin turned around and tensed as his girlfriend, who was just sitting on the couch, disappeared. "What the fuck?" Seungmin stifled a smile and sat them both down. "Okay fine I'll just tell you, please don't hate me hyung I wasn't supposed to be born like this." Hyunjin squinted his eyes. "Wha-" "I'm non-binary hyunjin."

Hyunjin's expression changed from confused to a stiff face. "What?" Seungmin looked up with teary eyes. "I-I'm sorry if you hate me.. I just w-wanted to tell you because Felix and jeongin took it well." Hyunjin's eyes softened, his tone still staying neutral. "Don't cry.. just give me a second to process this, I didn't think you would become one of them."

Seungmin nodded and looked down, wiping their eyes as tears wouldn't stop streaming down their face. Hyunjin sighed and turned to look at his best friend. "So, how do I use it?? Like I can still call you dude right?" Seungmin looked up with a bright smile. "Y-yes! Yes of course you can! J-Just instead of saying he or him, you say they and them."

Hyunjin nodded slowly. "I'll do my best to not call you a boy, it's going to be hard but I'll do it if you're really set on this." Seungmin smiled widely, tears falling down their face. "T-thank you! Thank you so much hyung!" Hyunjin smiled and opened his arms. "Come here you know I don't like it when people cry." Seungmin giggled and fell into the older's arms.

"Then how do you deal with Minho? Changbin hyung told me he cries a lot." Hyunjin sighed and pulled away from the hug. "He's different than the other people.. he's just been through a lot and it hurts me when he cries. It's like.. hard to explain." Seungmin looked at the Hyunjin's genuine expression, a smile on the corner of seungmin's lips formed.

"I know what you mean hyung, Minho seems very dependent on you."

Hyunjin looked at his lap, thinking about the younger last night, yesterday morning, laying next to him, cuddling.. almost kissing his cheek.

Hyunjin looks up with a glare. "Well that's just too bad because he can't stay here forever."

***
"Come on let's sit." Changbin held Minho's hands as they both sat down on the bed, Minho still hyperventilating. "Honey can you take a few deep breaths with me?" Minho looked up and nodded softly, taking a few deep breaths together and relaxing his body once his breathing calmed down.

"Explain to me what happened." Minho took one last deep breath before explaining the whole story, changbin frowned and wiped the younger's wet cheeks. "Aww honey I'm so sorry, I haven't heard from Chan hyung in a while.. but jisung and I knew that he liked you, I'm sorry you had to find out that way." Minho sniffled and cuddled up next to the older.

"So you like hyunjin hm?" Changbin said in a teasing tone, the younger flushed red and whined. "Hyung~ Hyunjin's just different than the others.. I don't think he'll leave me." Changbin ruffled Minho's hair, smiling widely as he heard laughter in the other room. "Why don't you go out and see hyunjin and seungmin okay? I have to take a call."

Minho nodded giddily and skipped out of the room, the older sighed and pulled his phone out to call his hyung.

Minho walked towards the living room, stopping once he heard seungmin talking about him.

"Minho seems very dependent on you."

Minho smiled and thought about hyunjin taking care of him, holding him, cuddling, maybe even one day kissing him-

"Well that's just too bad because he can't stay here forever."

Minho's smile faded, tears welled up in his eyes. 'He's going to leave me.'

'He's not different than the others.'

'He's exactly like them.'

***
Wow are you serious rn hyunjin

Anyways I'm on a little school break rn before second semester 😋😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.2K 36
Smut. Bdsm, kinks, whatever y'all desire. suggestions open
5.9K 121 31
Hyunlix oneshots Requests open : Instagram account : hyunjinnie._.felix
15.8K 636 63
2 years after the debut minho knew something was different about how he felt for jisung... He was curious what those feelings were! Extremely short c...
184K 5.4K 31
Stray kids are working really hard for their mama performance that they're having soon. Minho especially. He's got a lot on his mind and is just very...