【❤】 Alice in Borderland Onesh...

By SureYaDoSport

Please note that I vaguely remember season one but have watched and remembered all of season 2 and that I am... More

『Request Here!』
『♣️♥️』Chishiya - Return to Me
Chishiya - Charisma
『♥️』Not Today - Niragi
Chishiya - Bestie!Headcannons
Sunato Banda - Lose My Mind
Chishiya - Reciprocate
Chishiya - Celebrate With Me!

Chishiya - Charisma Pt2

1.1K 27 2
By SureYaDoSport

Series-Summary: Chishiya's smart but what's up with you?

Chapter Summary: You and Chishiya have a meaningful conversation.

Pairing: Chishiya x Fem!Reader

A/N: Thank you all so much for your patience to the peeps who loved my work! And since your wish is my command, I bring you the second chapter of the Charisma series! Enjoy!!

Feedback is highly appreciated!!!

-

Chishiya walked down the beach stairs and was immediately greeted by loads of people having the time of their lives in this made-up oasis in this God-forsaken world.

With a quick pace, Chishiya made it through the crowd and was off to the pool where he saw you on the balcony.

When he finally did reach the area, he looked around. His eyes glanced up at his balcony to find Kuina was no longer there.

A loud 'Woo!' call caught his attention.

He looked at the direction the particularly loud sound came from and his eyes met with yours.

You and your friends. All laughing like there was no tomorrow.

After a lot of friendly pushing, fun-chasing, partying and swimming you did, it was almost a miracle how those tinted glasses of yours stayed on.

Chishiya didn't move from his spot. Instead, he turned to what was in front of him but was paying good attention to the sound of your voice, trying to focus on your words apart from everybody else partying in the beach pool.

"I think I'll go on ahead and get another drink."

"Y/N-chan, you can stay here! I'll get you your drink."

"It's really not a problem. I need some alone time for a minute anyway - think of some way how we can really party tonight." You smirked at one of your persisting companions while lifting your shades just a smidge and shooting all of them a charming wink that made them giggle while you escaped from their view. Immediately, they went back to chatting to one another, waiting for your return.

Chishiya's brows lifted up a little while his eyes narrowed, observing the associates you left behind before making his way to the bar where you might be fleeing off to.

Once he entered the bar, he instantly took note of the nearly lack of people. Which was rather a surprise for most but of course, at this time of night; almost everyone was either being served in the beach pool or the bar downstairs.

His eyes searched for you, his neutral look stayed unchanging as he walked to a seat somewhere behind you. But he wasn't facing you.

What good would that do if your back was towards him anyways? Might as well not seem suspicious. He ordered a drink.

, A few minutes pass by.

And all he currently gathered from you was an obscene amount of persuasive, alluring words between you and the bartender.

After what seemed like an eternity, you waved goodbye to the bartender as they were called to assist somebody else.

Now he could start to really observe your every move-

"Admiring the view, Shuntaro?"

Fuck. He wasn't really shocked or surprised, per se, but he froze for just a second. It didn't take long for him to respond, "My back is facing you."

You chuckled, "It didn't hurt to try." before turning around in your barstool to face him. Your leg was perched upon the other whilst you held a glass of your favorite drink. "What brings you here, Chishiya?"

Chishiya had yet to turn and face you, but he already knew you were looking at him. He smirked to himself, "Can't I have a drink without bad intentions?"

"Hilarious." You reply "I think you're here for a reason."

You tilted your head while you pucker your lips in exaggeration of being somewhat sad or upset, "Why don't you wanna talk to me?"

Your tone matched your face.

"I want to know if the rumors were true."

You raised a brow at his bold question. It wasn't like you chatted with this bleached-haired-boy everyday. You saw him from time to time, heard about him.. especially from Kuina. Sure, you could say that you had spoken to him before but there wasn't much interest in those conversations. But you knew how intelligent he was.

"Rumors?"

"That Hatter wanted you as an executive. He asked you, personally, and you turned it down."

This time, Chishiya spun around to face you. There wasn't anything he could keep an eye contact with... So, he made use of other things.

He stared at your lips.

"Just curious." He shrugged and smiled softly. He decided to try and mimic you.

A moment of silence was shared between the both of you.

A smirk formed on your lips until you giggled lightly at the boy in front of you. When you were finished, you sighed and took a sip out of your glass.

"Hmm.. and what if I said those rumors were true?" You hummed, watching him.

"I'd ask you why."

"And if I say false?"

"Then you would be lying."

You smiled in satisfaction. You were honestly pleased at the sudden surprise his answers gave you. This is gonna be a wild ride.

"Okay then.." You leaned forward with a devilish charm. "I'll answer truthfully... For a price."

Chishiya raised a brow at you. He placed an arm over the table behind him as he observed your body movement. Those glasses covering your eyes were really starting to get on his nerves.

He hummed, hesitating. "Depends... What's the price?"

You grinned and shifted in place. "I answer a question you ask, and you do the same."

Chishiya's eyes shifted to the side, thinking.

"You don't have to answer if the question makes you uncomfortable. Just don't lie." You say in a persuasive tone as you wait for his answer. Honestly, you could care less if he lied. You just wanted to have a little fun, you pouted jokingly, "Come on; an eye for an eye, a fair trade, give and receive, forgive and be forgiven, tit for tat, take a penny - leave a penny."

"Quid pro quo." He added to your list. He placed his head on his hand when he shifted in his seat. This was getting interesting.

" ,If you wanna sound pretentious." You teased.

The boy's decision was made. He internally scoffed and laughed at himself for thinking that it was such a good idea for him to participate. It wasnt, but it was the best decision he had right now.

"Alright. I'll play this little game." He nodded at you. "So, did you actually meet up with Hatter?"

"Yes." You answered with a straightforward nod, taking a sip of your drink, "Why are you interested?

Now it was his turn to drink, "Because I wasn't professionally informed of that agreement, but in the end; why did you say no even if you had the potential?"

You paused for a while. Silence.

And then you smiled at him again, but it was different this time. When you smiled, it was more mocking - More cocky and overambitious. "Chishiya, have you ever lived your life - careless? Or at least a bit of your life?"

Chishiya took a moment to process your question. Where was this coming from?

"You didn't answer my question."

"I'm guessing no." You answered for him. "The reason why I declined his delightful offer was because I wanted to have my fun."

He furrowed his brows lightly at your answer. What did you mean by that?

"What good can I do as an executive? Remember rule 2; live your life as much as you can. There's no point in this rule to me if I ever became one.. I wanna have as much fun as I can. It doesn't matter how much potential I have and every test I ace. As far as I've seen, all of you are a bunch of party-crashers."

"What makes you think you can have fun in a world like this?"

"And what makes you think I can't?"

Chishiya didn't say anything for a moment. What games were you trying to play here? What were you thinking at this goddamn moment?

He knows how much he pisses people off due to his undoubtfull cleverness and subtle cockiness, but now it seemed like it he was tasting his own medicine.

But he had to brush it off in order to piece together the way you think.

"People die everyday, Y/N. Does that not concern you? The fact we are now living in a world full of despair?"

"But that does not concern you as well. Does it, Chishiya?" You stared at him, letting him watch himself through his own reflection on your shades. He hated it. "Tell me this, Shuntaro; do you view the games as a life or death situation? A deadly series of games to determine whether or not you'd live if you use your wits, your calculations and lies?"

"I think they're all just simple games." He answered simply.

"I do too."

"I guess we have some things in common."

You smiled at his words... you reached for your glasses and slowly took them off for the first time you've been out today. Maybe even the first time you ever did in public.

Chishiya watched as your hand came ever closer to those shades he hated. He shifted once more. He was more than ready to read your eyes.

When you took them off, you looked down at your shades and closed them with care before you looked up at him with those beautiful eyes of yours.

And fuck were they so pretty.

His own eyes trailed up your face to meet your gaze.

Silence was shared once again between the both of you as you both stared at each other for a second.

"I see you hate these." You flailed the glasses around in your hand, showing him your 'shield'. "Now I guess you can really see if I lie about my next answers, huh?"

You batted your eyelashes at him and smirked.

"It was about time you came out of that protective shell of yours." Chishiya observed your eyes and.. found something very familiar in them, and yet something so different.

"We may be the same, but let's be honest; we have core differences, Chishiya." You say seriously. Maybe even the most serious you've ever been since you got here.

You were always befriending others, making them your colleagues. Made them trust you. Just like Hatter.

Made yourself the life of the party. You built your throne made out of fake gold.

But in truth, you couldn't hate yourself more than anybody else. You were no better than the cold-hearted game masters that created these foul games.

People fell for your charms as easy as simply breathing. But you never got too attached to them. Some of them were even willing to sacrifice their own lives for you. How unfortunate.

But you just wanted to live a life of fun.

You didn't care if people were dying, you didnt even care if the entire world disappeared. And yet you couldn't even care if you died.

You always believed that whatever happens, happens. It was meant to be. And there was no point in changing the outcome if the results were still going to end up the same way it would. You accepted that reality.

So careless and reckless in every game you registered.

You knew how cruel the games were, so you played it everytime like it was your last.

Now you were here. Chatting with this pretty boy in front of you. You could tell that he was smarter than all of the rest, so there wasn't a good point in lying anyways.

"I see you play these games because you don't really care about life - Dont you Shuntaro?" Your eyes turned darker. "You see, I play these games because I dont care about death."

Chishiya looked quite stunned for a smart and cold individual like himself. But he barely showed it.

He really thought your answers would be different. That you'd try to woo him and dodge his questions, instead, you tackle them with all that you have.

Your eyes were brutally honest, especially for a person of your charms decorated with beautiful lies.

"I don't care, okay?" You mumbled, staring at him blankly. "It doesn't matter what happens next. Sooner or later, everybody dies. Unless if somebody wins the game, then sure, congrats. But other than that, I have no reason to change the outcome of anything."

You answered truthfully. The bar was now just populated with you and Chishiya.

Both of you were so immersed in this conversation that neither of you realized that everybody was gone. Maybe Chishiya but.. he said or did nothing about it.

Chishiya nodded and his eyes narrowed onto the ground between the both of you.

It was a while before he gathered himself and looked back up at you in your eyes, one more time. He asked,

"What if I told you that you have a reason to change a certain outcome, that things could play out differently?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 139 10
(name) experiences heartbreak and seeks comfort in her friends when everyone in the world seems to disappear and they are forced to play games that r...
262K 7.4K 25
season 1 and 2 - ? editing for better and more descriptive scenes so it goes along with season 2 --- 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 Ju...
182K 8.1K 45
♜ Shuntarō Chishiya x Fem Reader ♞ "Alice in Borderland" SEASON 2 ♝ No Smut, Only Angst "I had nothing left to lose, but now I do. I can't lose you...
134K 2.1K 43
Alice in borderland x reader one shots request closed!!! ( COMPLETE )