Mine ( Haitus )

bigsismoon által

This is a story about a girl who gained the attention of alot of dangerous people but she's too oblivious and... Több

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4 part 1
chapter 4 part 2
author's note
chapter 5
chapter 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 7 part 1
chapter 7 part 2
chapter 8
Special chapter part 1 ❤️🌺✨
Special chapter part 2❤️🌺✨
special chapter part 3✨🌺✨🌺🌺
special chapter final part❤️🌺🌺✨✨
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Announcement
announcement.
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
HELP! PLS READ!
NEW BOOK!!
chapter 15
chapter 16
ATTENTION!!!
chapter 17
sorry
SHOUT OUT!!!
Chapter 19
⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22

chapter 18

785 21 2
bigsismoon által

NO ONES POV

The two gangs enter, as their flags swayed and stood proudly. The two gangs now faced each other, ready to win.

" Alright! The representative of each gang, step forward!" The referee, Hansen said.

Draken and kazutora stepped up and faced each other.

" So these are the rules y'all got to choose? So what will it be? A fight between your five strongest guys, or an all out fight?"

" Valhalla started this war, so I say they choose." Said draken.

" We only have one request, you give us back baji." Draken continued.

" Huh?! Baji came to us with his own to feet, HE decided to quit toman and join Valhalla!" Kazutora said.

" Hey! Quit ya jack asses so which will it b-!?" Before they knew kazutora punched Hansen hard enough to make his nose bleed.

" rules? Hah! Very funny were delinquents for cryin' out loud we didn't come here to play, we came here to beat your asses and leave you all dead!!" Kazutora smiled wickedly with a just a hint of craziness in his eyes.

" Kazutora...!" Draken whispered.

" So let's get this shit started!!"

Mikey glared at him if looks could, then kazutora would be 6 ft under.

" Let's go, toman!!"

" Yeah!!!!!"

" Kill em Valhalla!!"

" Yeah!!!"

The two gangs ran towards each other and not backing down.

Chaos was everywhere it's hard to spot anyone but one person sure did stood out.

" Woohoo! This is fun!" Said the only female in the fight after doing a round house kick to a Valhalla member.

" That's our princess!"

" Holy shit!"

" That's gonna hurt."

" Glad I'm not in the fight."

" Heh, that's our girl" said mitsuya.

" Goddamn partner!" Chifuyu said as he watched the female going on a full on rampage on Valhalla members takin em down left and right.

" Come at me!!" She said punching someone.

???? POV.

The fight was chaotic which is normal for us, that's why it's boring.

That was until I saw a beautiful girl with long sun yellow hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes, she looked like she's having a blast with a large smile on her face.

" Hey... Nii-san who's that?" I asked my brother.

" Who?"

" That girl" I say as I pointed at her.

" Oh, I don't know? but damn she's pretty~"
He said with a dreamy look on his face.

My eye twitch.

' she's mine you Annabelle lookin' ass !!'

As we were watching the fight we noticed the toman guys are almost all down.

*Sigh* " looks like tomans finished." I declared that was until......

Takemichi POV

" COME AT ME YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF DELINQUENTS!!" I yelled as she landed on her feet after doing a flying kick.

" If you think that's enough to take me down, well try again!! Is this all Valhalla can do!? What a bunch of weak asses!" I declared.

I looked around and saw almost all the members aside from the captains are all down for the count.

' the hell!?'

" What the hell do ya think your doing!?"

All the members looked at me.

" Is this all ya got!? Look around draken's protecting your sorry asses cuz y'all give up so easily!" I say as I sassily put both my hands on my hips.

" If this is all you got leave toman, we don't need such undetermined idiots!"

They looked at me stunned I looked at them.

" So are you all undetermined idiots or nah!!?"

" W-were not princess!!"

" That's right!"

" We're just getting started!"

" Ya don't need to protect us draken we can take these weaklings!"

I smiled at them and saw draken smile too as he stretch his long ass legs

" Looks like I don't to protect them after all, thanks Takemichi." He said to me and I smiled.

" Oh. And if any of you give up that easily ever again...... I'll make you run up and down Mt.Fuji..... do you all understand stand?"

"E-eeekk!! Yes ma'am!!" All of them said.

I smiled in satisfaction.

" Good boy. Now let's go!!"

" Right!!"

TO BE CONTINUED.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

107K 2.7K 61
Female Takemichci Takemichci life had it ups and downs ever since her middle school years, and she ever since you graduated from middle school only...
13.7K 648 7
"Draken is dating someone?" credits: Ken Wakui; Pinterest
763K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.2K 191 8
basically the cast of tokyo revengers reacting There will be spoilers (this is my first fanfic pls be nice :>) The characters do not belong to me, t...