I'm In Love With A Monster

By RedQueen-1

๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!๐™พ๐šŒ โจฏ . โบ โœฆ โŠน ๊™ณ โบ โ€ง โจฏ. โบ โœฆ โŠน . * ๊™ณ โœฆ โŠน Who would have though that gettin... More

ีต. ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ถ ๐”‡๐”ฌ ๐”š๐”ข ๐”„๐”ฉ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ฐ ๐”Š๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ?
ีท. ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ข โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”–๐”ข๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฐ
ีฏ. ๐”…๐”ข ๐”Š๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข
ี. โ„Œ๐”ข ๐”—๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”—๐”ฌ โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”๐”ข, ๐”๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข!
ีณ. ีตีตี‘ ๐”…๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
ิด. โ„จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค
ี‘. ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ

ี…. ๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”„๐”ฐ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”„๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ถ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”จ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ'๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”„ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ

4K 101 5
By RedQueen-1

"Johnny, I know you never listen to me but this time I'm being serious," Janette grabbed Johnny's shoulder and shook him "you've got to listen to me to not die!"

    "Relax" He pushes her hands away "I know what I'm doing"

"We are in a castle surrounded by monster because you thought it was a good idea to follow a human torch" She pauses "That turn out to be zombies"

"You didn't oppose"    

Janette breathes sharply.

"Hey" Markus said behind her, scaring them and making them jump away "What are you doing here?"

Markus narrowed his eyes at Johnny who had pushed Janette behind him, but smiled once she moved from behind him and cleared her throat. Markus thought it was cute how she acted.

"I thought you were planning."

"I never caught your name." Janette evades the topic of the party planning.

"My name's Markus." He smiled at her.

"Markus?" Johnny moved to his side "That's a pretty neat name"

"Yeah, my mom picked it. So, are you going to tell me your name?" His eyes travel from Johnny to Janette, although he has more curiosity about the girl's name.

"Me? My name? Good question." Johnny scratches his head "Well, obviously, I'm Frankenstein."

"No, you're not." He laughs, as if he had said a joke "Frankenstein is my uncle over there, the gentleman hugging Zombie Mozart."

"Right. Of course, he's your uncle. Well, see, I'm not "the" Frankenstein. I'm his cousin... Johnnystein?"

Janette massages her head, her brother doesn't know how to act during stressful situations.

"Johnnystein?" He looks at him for a second but shakes his head and turns to Janette, getting closer "And yours?"

"My name is Janette" There was no reason to create a false name, she thought.

"Hey, Markus!"

Johnny and Janette scream as they step right out of the opening. Frank spots them and threateningly advances toward them, but Dracula gets in his way.

"Who is that?" Frankenstein asked, pointing at Johnny and Janette.

"Are these monsters gonna kill us?" Johnny whispers to Dracula.

"Not as long as they think you're monsters." He answers.

"Huh? That's kinda racist." Janette bit her lip, trying hard not to laugh.

"We'll talk later."

Johnny moves and imitates Frankenstein.

"Johnny?" Janette tries to grab his jacket "What are you doing?"

"Is... Is he making fun of me?"

"No, no! Of course not, because he's..." Janette stops her brother, trying to think of what she should say to calm Frankenstein.

"He's your cousin, Johnnystein." Markus answers, he sat on the stairs leading to the small stage in the room.

"Yes, yes, yes!' Dracula agreed.

"I don't have any cousins."

"No, no, you do. He's your 6th cousin; 3 times removed."

"On your right arm side."

Frankenstein stares at his arm. "You have a cousin?"

"Frank, if your arm could talk, it would tell you that the original owner of your arm had a brother..."

"...Who married a woman..."

"...Who was..." He makes a killing gesture.

"...For strangling a pig."

"What?" Janette tilted her head looking at the men at her side, she couldn't even remember half of what they said.

"I have pig strangling blood in my arm?! That's kinda cool. Well, Cuz, great to meet you." He shakes Johnny's hand, but his whole body hits the floor multiple times.

    "And you?" The werewolf asks, pointing at the nameless girl in the room.

    "I'm Janette." She smiles and doesn't say anything more.

"So, what brings you here, Johnny, Janette?" A voice coming from Johnny's side scared them.

"Woah! What was that?!"

"Oh, sorry. I should really clear my throat when I speak. Anyway, what brings you here?" The voice seems to come from floating glasses. This must be Invisible Man.

"Oh, uh... Party Planner?" Janette answers, freak out.

"Yes! I've recruited Mr., uh... Stein and Ms. Janette here, to help me with Markus' birthday party."

"Wait a minute. You asked someone to help you?" Frankenstein points at Dracula.

"Captain Control Freak?" The werewolf scoffs.

"It's Count..." Dracula says, annoyed "And yes, I thought having a Markus contemporary would be useful."

"Yeah, he totally needed a fresher perspective." Dracula glares at Johnny.

"Okay, Johnny and Janette, Mr. Tight Coffin over here was planning to have these powdered lame-o's play at the party." The werewolf points at the zombies dressed up as classical musicians. Or are they the real ones?

"So, anyways, we thought we could liven things up a bit."

"Whoa! You all play?" Janette grinned.

"Let's check you guys out!"

Frankenstein, Invisible Man, the mummy and the werewolf started playing and singing, but the song seemed slow and the lyrics made Janette giggle, the song was like the ones her parents listened to remember their youth. She wondered how old this song must be.

    Markus smiles in awe at Janette. Johnny was also disappointed by the song choice.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on guys, stop." Johnny went up to the stage, the music abruptly stopped.

"That's cute, but kind of old school." Janette remains in her place.

"Yes, thank you, guys."

"You got to totally tempo things up." She recommend.

"Here let me show you." Johnny grabbed the electric guitar "Werewolf man, give me a jam!"

    As Johnny moves around the stage, goofing and singing, many monsters get closer to enjoy the small presentation that he has created. He gets lost in the song, a little bit too much.

"Yeah! Stage dive!" He jumps and falls flat on the floor, Janette facepalms before going to his aid "Awesome!"

"I'm so blown away right now!" Markus gets closer to Johnny and Janette.

"I think my cuz and Janette are gonna make this the best party ever!"

"Yeah! Maybe he can find a way to get me some chicks."

"We should do a dance contest."

"We're not doing any of that!" Dracula screams, silencing everyone "We've got to stay on schedule, alright?"

"Alright, Dad! Janette, Johnny, you guys are  coming, too?"

"I don't know."

"Is it cool with Dracula?"

The attention centers back on Dracula, who can't think of a way to get rid of the siblings.

"Come with us."

➽──────────────❥

Turns out Dracula's schedule was a series of events that didn't seem to be fun to most of the guests or Markus.

First was bingo, where Frankenstein's wife, who Janette learned was called Eunice, had won but an old monster had eaten her card. An argument ensued but it was a lost cause.

Then, they played charades. Janette had fun seeing how Griffin, Invisible Man's name, was chosen to play the words, it was hilarious. The activity ended when Johnny took out his skate and then the same lady that had eaten Eunice card on bingo ate the skate.

Dracula had tried his best to keep both siblings away from Markus the whole day, but had to leave for a moment to take care of the hotel. Leaving Janette and Johnny roaming free during pool time.

    "Janette, you should come sit with us" Markus called for her the moment she and Johnny showed up. Johnny had a light green swim trunk and Janette had changed into a blue one-piece swimsuit.

    "Can I sit, too? Or is Janette the only invited?" Johnny joked as he took a seat on the table, leaving the seat next to Markus to his sister. Markus avoided Janette's eyes when she looked his way, a small blush appeared on her face.

    Johnny smiled smugly at their reactions, with everyone on the table giving each other knowing glances.

"How are you guys related?" Wanda, Wayne's wife asked. She had seen Markus and Janette stealing glances at each other.

"We are brothers" Both siblings answered.

"How?"

"I'm adopted" Janette blurts.

    "Do you guys have a lot of experience as party planners?" Eunice asked.

    "Yeah, we had been to many parties" Johnny tried his best to don't creature a complicated lie that he won't remember later.

    "Really?"

    "Yes, you should see Janette" Said girl glance sideway at her brother "she is the life of the party"

    "Do you enjoy parties?" Markus looked at her curiously.

    Janette laughed nervously but nodded.

    "It helps a lot that we both are so outgoing, though someone seemed to be acting a little bit strange since we arrived" Johnny says smugly.

    "Yes, we meet a lot of people like that" Janette moved a red strand of hair behind her ear "We have many friends all around the world"

    "Where have you guys traveled?" Markus leaned forward.

    "Germany, France, Spain, India..." Janette counted with her fingers, trying to remember all the countries they had been in the past few months.

"You guys have been to the Taj Mahal?" Eunice interrupts her.

"Come on." Murray, the mummy, says "No monster's been to the Taj."

"Man, I wish I could go there." Markus exclaim.

"You can always go, just plan everything before leaving. It would be easier that way," Janette smiled at him.

"How did you deal with the mobs?"

"Yeah, it does get pretty crazy in the summer, but you know, you just gotta roll." Johnny relaxes on the chair, Janette rolls her eyes.

"He just rolls. It's cool that he rolls." Wayne, the werewolf, copied Johnny.

"Yes, yes, cool." Dracula appeared behind Markus and Janette, sarcastic and annoyed by the conversation "Look, love droppings, I brought you a bagel with your favorite, scream cheese."

Johnny and Janette distance themselves when the food screams.

"Holy rabies! Thanks, Dad!" He leaned forward to Janette "Janette, try some scream cheese, it's awesome."

"Oh, cool. But I'm scream cheese intolerant. So, polite pass." She uses her hand to push the bagel away from her.

"Yes, of course you are. Johnny, Janette, can we party-plan talk for a minute?" Dracula guides them away from the table "What are you doing? If they find out you're human, they'll go bat-poop!"

"Relax! No one suspects anything."

"The only thing that looks weird is how much whispering you're doing." Janette complain.

Dracula scans the area and realizes that they are right, many monsters had their attention on them.

"Just wrap it up! You will say you are going in the pool and act excited. And then you will say you hurt your back and you have to leave!"

Janette sight.

"Here come good times! WHOO! Oh, dudes! Oh, my back." Johnny acted uninterested.

"Oh no, his back"

"I'm on your back!" A monster climbed onto Johnny's back.

"No, no, he said, Oh, my back!"

"Get on my back!" Markus told Janette, who grinned watching as Dracula's face soured as she got to where his son was.

"Let's do it"

"Aw, here we go. Chicken fight! Push you off."

"We got you, Johnny."

"You're going down."

"Oh, yeah, we'll see, Marky Wavey!"

No one listens to Dracula's attempts to stop the fight. A tentacle appeared and grabbed Frank, pulling him meters away in the sky.

"Frank, if you hurt yourself..."

"GERONIMO!"

He jumps, when he hits the pool his body separates and the parts float around the pool. Markus pushes an arm away and grabs Janette's hand to pull her near the edge of the pool.

    "Does he always do that?" Janette laughed.

    "All the time" He smiles.

A splash makes them avert their eyes to where Johnny is.

"Oh, man! I guess the Count wanted to go for a swim."

The same tentacle pulls Johnny away.

"Johnny!" Janette shouted. She prayed that he wouldn't jump, but it was Johnny she was talking about.

"Cannonball!"

Dracula sucks up the water and freezes Johnny. He then puts Blobby down and unfreezes Johnny and he falls safely on Blobby. He then gives a thumbs up and Dracula frowns.

♡✩°。⋆🕷- - - - -☽───⛧   ༺♰༻   ⛧───☾ - - - -🕷⋆。°✩♡

ᴬᵗᵗ: ᴿᵉᵈQᵘᵉᵉⁿ-¹🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.9K 16
แด‡สŸสŸแด€ แดŠแดษชษด๊œฑ แดŠแดษดแด€แด›สœแด€ษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด€ษด แด‡แด˜ษชแด„ แด€แด…แด แด‡ษดแด›แดœส€แด‡ แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ แด…ษช๊œฑแด„แดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแด›แด‡สŸ ๊œฐแดส€ แดแดษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ. ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€สŸ แด…ส€แด€แด„แดœสŸแด€ แด€ษดแด… สœษช๊œฑ แด›แดกแด แด‹ษชแด…๊œฑ! แดแด€ส€แด‹แดœ๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แดแด€แด ษช๊œฑ...
171K 4.2K 39
What happens when a young lady goes on a girl only vacation, she meets this dashing gentle man then ends up having one very passionate one night stan...
150K 7.1K 26
*ORIGINAL STORY, WRITTEN IN 2015, COMPLETED & EDITED IN 2016.* BOOK I of the "Making her" Series "The Wolf, the Human & the Vampire" I, Daciana Lupu...
448K 21K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...