𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵...

By Xx_Esoteric_xX

❃.✮:𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐜:✮.❃ "𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚛... More

 ◃:✮.❃Introduction❃.✮:▹ 
The Talk Of The Town
💃 Dhumka laga ke💃
◆You're A Monster◆
・༓☾Let me be there for you☽༓・
🥀⛓A Bird Cage,A Red Flower⛓🥀
※Stefan the dog※
◆✾ The Start ◆✾
※Ran, warning and secret unveiled
▪️🔹 L O S T 🔹▪️
Extra deleted content
A step towards remembrance
"𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓰𝓵𝔂."
hׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ꭈׁׅtׁׅϐׁׅ֒ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑꯱ׁׅ֒
🆁🅴🆂🆃🅰🆁🆃
ᴀ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ
Fate has no coincidences
Too much
A miserable god and a human
The truth can be different
update or not

ᴬ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ᵈᵃʸ

491 22 6
By Xx_Esoteric_xX

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞

🆃🅷🅴 🅱🅴🅶🅸🅽🅽🅸🅽🅶

¢hคptēr thirtēēຖ
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʏᴏᴜ."

[𝓩𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥]

Ugh , what day is it? Opening my eyes, I lazily sit up and strech my arms. I could hear the cracking of my bones.hmm...

Holding in a yawn I grab my phone from the bed side table. Seems as if I have a lot and I mean a lot of texts to reply to.But most of all why has Elena texted me more than a holy hundred times!?

Her texts mostly consisted of 'where are you?' 'Are you not coming?' 'You aren't at your house ' 'Nobody is at your house ' 'Zaina where are you? I keep texting Stefan but he's also not replying ' 'Zaina I'm getting worried ' 'Zaina please be okay ' and so on...

What is she talking about? I was here last night studying for the finals.Did I or was I supposed to go to her house? and why is she saying that no one was at my house ? I'm sure everyone was here...

This is too strange

"Zaina?" Dad says groggily as he wakes up,oh was he sleeping beside me? Aren't I a little too old for this.?

"Good morning dad,why did you sleep beside me?" I enquire as dad pulls me in for a bear hug. Oof he's holding too tight.

"I just needed to" ok weirdo,but typical dad now before he could fall asleep again, I free myself from his arms and get off bed.

Oh shit I have school!! I quickly check the time on my phone. Thank God I still have thirty minutes before school starts.

"Dad get off my bed and go cook breakfast!" I say as I kick him off my bed. He falls off with a heavy thud.

"YES MA'AM!" Dad says as he trips on my rug falling flat on his face...oof dad.

"KYA SUBHA SUBHA SHOR MACHA RAKHA HE!!" Grandma shouts from downstairs. Funny she's the one to talk about noise problems.

(Translation: Why such a ruckus first thing in the morning?)

"Sorry grandma, it's just dad being dad" I reply back to which I can hear grandma's cackle, which sounds terrifying...

"Why so harsh princess?" Dad sulks in the background still not making breakfast. I glare at him and he shuts his drama. Good

Having no time for the morning drama, I hurry to get ready.

~❃♡❃~

[𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓞𝓥]

Zaina makes her way to the dinning room having changed into this

There she is immediately engulfed in the arms of kol ,who holds her as close to him as he possibly can. Which meant he was unconsciously choking her..

"Zaina..." He whispers painfully as his beating heart is finally put at ease , seeing her alive. She's here,alive , breathing... She's here in his arms, close to him.

Zaina chuckles awkwardly at Kol's sudden clinginess but at the same time it worries her. Did something happen?
Not knowing what to do,Zaina pats Kol's back in a soothing manner.Which seemed to be working as Kol eases a bit and looses his hold a bit.

"Kol is something wrong?" Zaina asks softly,kol removes his face from her shoulder and gazes into her worried eyes.

A unconscious smile tugs at his lips

She's worried about me

Even the most small gesture of affection was enough to drive his heart wild.

"It's nothing darling, I just had a nightmare."

A reality where I would have lost you

He embraces her again, as if still making sure she was here.

You are here , with me

"Just stay like this for a moment with me." It was the first time Zaina had seen kol look so vulnerable,so afraid..

It was the first time kol had ever opened to her like this,he was always flirty and playful with her, always irritating her or making a smile appear on her face with his silly antics.

What could have happened to scare kol like this?

"Okay."

Kol could feel his heart thumping against his chest ,wildly.

My hear isn't even supposed to beat but somehow you make it beat wildly.

When will you finally realise that I love you?

Maybe I still have a chance, maybe we could be happy together, maybe only if I-

"Zaina I -" but he chokes on his words seeing Zaina's curious eyes staring through his.

She looks so beautiful

Too beautiful, this is bad for my heart.

He tries again but chokes again, dammit.
Sighing he chuckles, ridiculing his own present state.

An immortal being like me,who has lived hundreds of lives , isn't able to tell the girl he loves, that he loves her.

Instead I'm just a nervous wreck, like some teenage boy.

"Kol you are sweating bullets are you okay?" Zaina asks concerned. She takes out her handkerchief and wipes away the sweat from his face. Making his situation even worse. He doesn't know if he wants to laugh or cry.

Damn you are dangerous Zaina

Not being able to hold himself back anymore,Kol snatches the handkerchief and throws it away.

"Hey-"

And firmly presses his lips against her. Before Zaina could even understand anything,kol pulls away.

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʏᴏᴜ."

"Kol-"

The shattering noise of a plate breaks their moment. Viraj saw them. Zaina immediately rushes to him , trying to calm her dad down before he murders Kol.

"Dad this isn't what it-"

"Shut up Zaina,go to your room now." Viraj orders her as he glares daggers at Kol. Zaina looks back between Viraj and Kol,she can't just leave Kol to get dad's mercy.

"Dad listen it isn't-"

But Kol wasn't afraid, he had enough of Viraj's shit.

"This is exactly what it looks like Viraj."

"You have always known about how I feel for her , yet you have always kept me away from her. You have beaten me, tortured me and worst of all you sent me away from her!"

"But no longer am I afraid of you." Stepping forward Kol grabs Zaina's hand and kisses her passionately infront of Viraj.

Completely ignoring Viraj,Kol focuses his entire attention on Zaina, staring at her shocked flushed face.

"I'm sorry for embarrassing you, I know how uncomfortable and shocked you feel right now and I didn't exactly plan to confess to you like this but I couldn't hold it back anymore Zaina."

"I love you and I have always loved you, I have loved you from the first time you ever smiled at me, from the time you did everything in your power to befriend me, from the time you sneaked out of your house just to wish me goodbye."

"I loved you even when you were in love with my brother."

"I won't hide it anymore and I am not afraid of your father either,so all I want is for you to consider me."

"I won't ask you for an answer right now but please -" kol gets on his knees and gently brings Zaina's hand to forehead as if worshipping her.

"Give me a little space in your heart."

Breathless, that's what Zaina felt.She could feel her heart beating crazy and her cheeks burning.

No one ever had the strength to do something like this infront of her dad.

She never knew kol felt this way

There is a weird fluttering feeling, tickling her senses.

"Kol I -"

"You are late for school." Viraj finally says something, grabbing Zaina's hand he drags her away. Zaina was too stunned to even pick up her school bag.

Viraj grabs her bag and takes her away.

Kol falls on the ground with a huge grin on his face.

"I did it.I finally did it."

Grandma whistles having seen all of that

"Waah mere majnu , mujhe to kabhi pata hi nahi tha tu itna himmatwala hoga!"
Grandma praises Kol being genuinely impressed. Very impressed.

(Translation:Wow my Romeo , I never knew you had it in you.)

"I always thought you were the crazy one as compared to your brothers but maybe I made an error in judgement."

"Maybe you are the right one for my little Zaina."

~❃♡❃~

[𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓞𝓥]
(At school)

After a long silent and very awkward car ride ,Zaina hops off the car having arrived at her school. She felt like she needed to say something to her dad to erase this awkwardness. She didn't like his silence at all.

"Dad kol he-" but Viraj cuts her off

"Truly loves you." There was nothing she could say to dispute that.An eerie silence settles in but Viraj quickly diffuses the situation by giving Zaina a fatherly hug.

"It's okay princess, I always knew this day would come, it's fine you don't have to worry at all , you just focus on your school for now okay?"

Zaina immediately melts at her father's affectionate gesture, cheerfully smiling she says

"Thank you so much dad!"

Smiling Viraj ruffles her hair earning a whine from her. Chuckling he says

"Now hurry princess, your class will start in exactly five minutes now."

The realisation of how late she was settles on her, the horror that she could be late immediately made her run off to her class!

If only Zaina didn't run off to her class she would have heard him say

But not as much as me ..

~❃♡❃~

(Timeskip)

Zaina couldn't fucking focus in her class at all, whenever she would try to focus het mind would drift off to Kol's confession.

"One day you'll know Zaina and on that day you won't be able to think about anyone else other than me."

He was right

The way he kissed her , kept clouding her mind again and again..

It felt like a butterfly's touch yet it was so passionate.

But something else bothered her

Didn't Kol say that her dad beat him? And tortured him?

What was that about? Did her dad really do that? No he could never but she can't believe that Kol was lying either

Too engrossed in her own thoughts,Zaina missed the school bell ringing.

Stefan shakes her shoulder.

"Zaina the period is over!" Zaina flinches and looks up to see Stefan staring at her worriedly.

"What happened to you? You weren't paying attention in class at all and you even didn't ask any questions and I know how much you love asking questions."

Stefan enquires ,he was already fucking worried about her when he came to know she was missing,he and his brother almost went mad trying to find her and after weeks of futile searching Zaina suddenly shows up at school seemingly having forgotten a lot of things and not acting like her usual self at all.

It really worried him a damn lot.

"I'm sorry it's just nothing seems to be making sense anymore." He could see the pent up frustration on her face waiting to lash out.

Stefan looks around and closes the classroom door.

"I'm all ears." He says as he sits next to Zaina. Offering his shoulder to her , which she gladly rests her head at.
Stefan smiles warmly at her.

"It's just-" the door bangs open as Katherine, I mean Elena struts into classroom with her gang of mind controlled victims, I mean bitches.

"Well well if it isn't the Indian freak with her boyfriend, crying pathetically ."

"Shut your fucking mouth Elena!" Stefan immediately stands to Zaina's defence , Zaina on the other hand was confused wasn't Elena her friend? Why is she berating her now? Did she do something?

"Make me Stefan, I'm sure you would love that ~" Katherine giggles as she sits on the table infront of Zaina.

"Ha you look more ugly upclose ,no wonder you have no friends.tsk tsk are you sure you should waste your time on a bitch as ugly as her Stefan?"

She winks at Stefan mischievously , before Stefan could kill her Zaina does something which threw both of them off.

"BULLY ME SENPAI!!" Zaina says with literal fucking stars shinning in her eyes. The light she was emitting was blinding Katherine and Stefan's eyes.

"What...?" Both of them exclaim incredulously .

"No one has ever bullied me before and I don't know why but the way you are trying to bully me feels so enjoyable to me!! It's like an emleei ,so sour yet sweet! So please Elena bully me more!!"

"Plus you looked really hot doing it!"

"Do it again please!"

All of Katherine Peirce's years of survival instincts told her only one thing right now.

RUN!

AND SO SHE DID , KATHERINE PIERCE RAN FOR HER LIFE

"Where are you going?NO DON'T RUN AWAY! WAIT ELENA!! PLEASE JUST ONE MORE TIME!!!!!" Zaina says as she runs behind Elena.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME FREAK!"

"NOT BEFORE YOU STEP ON ME!!!"

Leaving behind a very well changed Stefan....

Should I have just bullied her instead?

"Yes you should have done that baby bro" turning back Stefan sees Damon smugly sitting on Zaina's bench totally not inhaling her scent.

"What are you doing here Damon?"

"Oh I'm a student now, and I'm in the same class as you and Zaina, isn't that Fun?"

🐨☯  𝓔Ⓝ𝔡 σ𝕗 cнÃρTᗴ𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐢ʳ𝔱𝐞乇η  💥💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.3K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
892K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
997K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...