Sonic/Splatoon Crossover: Att...

By SpeedyLitSonic

Sonic and the others return to Splatsville to soon find out the city is under attack by Salmonid. The heroes... More

Big Run Begins

20 0 0
By SpeedyLitSonic

Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, and Blaze have returned to Earth to hang out in Splatsville. It has been months since they returned since Silver's funeral. Agent 3 was gonna catch up with the others later.

"I still can't believe Solaris brought you back, Silver." Tails said.

"Yeah. Me either. But I guess we were all surprised." Silver said.

"Yeah." Blaze said. "I missed you, Silver."

"I missed you too, Blaze." Silver said.

"Now that we're on that subject... There was also something else Solaris told us." Shadow said.

"What did he tell you guys?" Knuckles asked.

"It's about... Mephiles." Sonic replied, swallowing the lump in his throat just trying to say his name. "He's still alive."

"What?!" Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Blaze said shocked.

"But, that's impossible!" Amy said. "You guys destroyed him."

"We only destroyed his body. He hid his soul in his emerald when we destroyed him." Silver said. "At least that's what Solaris told us. But the good news is, he can't get out on his own."

"Thank god for that. Hey, guys." Agent 3 said, running to the others.

"Agent 3! Good to see you again." Silver said.

"It's good to see you too. But, is it true? Mephiles is still alive?" Agent 3 said.

"It's true." Shadow said.

It was then the citizens of Splatsville were rushing over to see the emergency news cast Deep Cut was doing.

"What's going on with..." Silver said, as he and the others rushed over to the broadcast.

"I repeat. Splatsville is under attack by the Salmonid!" Shiver reported.

"Ay! All citizens of Splatsville are ordered to stay indoors until the situation has deceased." Big Man said.

"We'd better board up the studio!" Frye said, in panic.

"Well said, Frye! Until next time... Catch ya later!" Shiver said, as the broadcast cut to a close.

Sonic and the others were shocked to find out that Splatsville in under attack.

"Wait a second. Isn't that the same Salmonid that Agent 3 has for a pet?" Blaze said.

"Yes. But these are a much bigger threat." Knuckles said.

"There was only one person who hired people like us to take them out." Tails said.

"Mr Grizz." Agent 3 said.

"And it looks like his business grew to Splatsville." Shadow said, pointing over to the Grizzco building. "We don't have a choice here. We must go into Grizzco and work for Mr Grizz to protect the city."

"Shadow's right. The enemy of our enemy is our friend." Sonic said. "Let's go."

Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, and Agent 3 entered the Grizzco building to prepare for the Big Run against the Salmonid.

(\\// Grizzco Inc.; Splatsville \\//)

Sonic and the others were in shock a little, since the last time they were working for Mr. Grizz, was to participate in the Splatfest.

"Things have definitely changed for Grizzco a bit since Mr Grizz was defeated." Knuckles said.

"Yeah. It's been a long time since we worked for him." Tails said.

"The radio of his looks a bit different." Amy said.

The radio that Mr. Grizz talks from has a salmon with a bear in its mouth instead of the other way around.

"I thought I recognized those voices." Mr Grizz said. "If it isn't the heroes that have foiled my plans."

"We should've known you survived, Grizz." Shadow said.

"Well, my plans were foiled by you! One of these days I'll get my revenge soon enough!" Mr Grizz said. "But besides that, what are you all doing here?"

"Splatsville is under attack by the Salmonid." Agent 3 explained. "We came here to get help from you since your company is the only source for taking these things out. Besides my little buddy."

"Ah, yes. The Big Run... I saw on the news. You're not the only ones who have come to protect Splatsville thanks to these things." Mr Grizz said.

"What do you mean by that?" Blaze asked.

"Four octoling warriors have come here as well to help save the city." Mr Grizz said. "Go on ahead to the training grounds and I'll call you when the chopper is ready."

"Uh, okay." Silver said.

Sonic and the others walked down to the training area, and saw the four octoling warriors who were training were none other than the Octostrikers. Octavio's strongest and elite warriors of his Octarian army. Mephiles had them under his control during his master plan to destroy Mobius and Earth. After he was destroyed, the Octostrikers returned to Octavio and swore a new oath to protect all Squid-kind.

"Wait, isn't that..." Silver said.

"It's the Octostrikers." Agent 3 said.

They looked over to see Sonic and the others were here.

"Sonic? Is that you?" Jinx said.

"It is him. Hey, you guys!" Rogue said.

"Hey!" Sonic said, waving.

"What are you guys doing here?" Revenant asked.

"We heard about the report in the city. We came to help." Silver said.

"Well, that's why we're here too." Gizmo said. "Wait a minute... How are you alive, Silver? We thought you were dead thanks to Mephiles."

"Well, it was a bit complicated. But somehow, Solaris was able to bring me back." Silver explained.

"Wait, what?" The Octostrikers said, confused.

"Mephiles had originally corrupted Solaris months ago for his powers to destroy our universe." Shadow said. "When we blasted Solaris with the Music Master pendant's divided power, it separated them."

"Ooohhhh." The Octostrikers said, in realization.

"But unfortunately... Mephiles is alive." Sonic said, worried.

"What?!" Jinx, Rogue, and Gizmo said, in shock.

"But, we all thought you guys destroyed him." Gizmo said.

"His soul is in his emerald. It's like his heart." Shadow said.

"He can't get out on his own." Silver said. "So Mephiles is stuck for good."

The Octostrikers sighed in relief.

"Well, thank god for that." Revenant said.

An alarm went off, as it was time for the heroes to head out.

"Alright everyone, it's time to get to work! Get to the chopper ASAP!" Mr Grizz said.

"Got no time to chat! Octostrikers, let's go!" Revenant said, as he and his team rushed out to the helipad.

"Game time!" Knuckles said, as he followed the others.

Sonic, Tails, Amy, Agent 3, Silver, Blaze, and Shadow all followed behind Knuckles and kept up with the Octostrikers.

(/\ Time to get to work! /\)

*Wave 1: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy*
*Wave 2: Shadow, Silver, Blaze Agent 3*
*Wave 3: *Revenant, Rogue, Jinx, Gizmo*

*Dialogue when things get started*

"Alright, everyone. We're three seconds from the drop zone. Octostrikers! Move in!" Revenant said, as he and his team dropped in.

Sonic and the others followed in to their position soon after.

(Dialogue when the Cohozuna is gonna arrive)

"Way to show those Salmonids who the boss!" Mr Grizz said.

An emergency alarm went off, and the Octostrikers got worried.

"Uh, guys?" Jinx said.

"The King Salmonid is here!" Gizmo yelled out, worried.

A giant salmonid came out from the water and roared out.

"The Cohozuna!" Revenant said.

"Got a King Salmonid on the field! I'm sending four of you egg cannons! Choose your team and get to work!" Mr Grizz said, with a bit of fear in his tone.

"Sonic, get your friends back to the chopper. We got this!" Revenant said.

"Are you sure you guys can handle that thing? It's huge!" Sonic said.

"We've dealt with worse. We're Octavio's best octoling warriors." Rogue replied.

"He's right, Sonic." Tails said.

"Let's get out of here before things go wrong." Agent 3 said.

Sonic and the others launched back to the chopper and the egg cannons were given to the Octostrikers.

"Octostrikers! Charge!!!" Revenant said, as he and his team charged in yelling out their battle cry.

(// End of event //)

"Well done! Now get back to the helicopter. Fuel isn't free." Mr Grizz said, as the Octostrikers returned to the helicopter.

"That's how it done!" Revenant said, high fiving his teammates.

"You guys really showed those Salmonid who's boss!" Agent 3 said. "Just be careful with my little buddy."

"Don't worry. We know your Salmonid is harmless." Jinx said.

A phone ring was heard. Revenant took out his sea-cucumber phone and picked up.

"Hello?" Revenant said. "Huh? Yeah, they're with us in Splatsville. What?! I'll tell them right away!"

"What's wrong?" Knuckles asked.

"That was Callie and Marie. They need you to come to Inkopolis Plaza right away! It's an emergency." Revenant replied.

"Uh oh." Agent 3 said, a bit worried.

"We'd better hope this helicopter gets us back quick..." Blaze said.

(Later...)

Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, and Blaze rushed to Inkopolis Plaza. Agent 3 stuck around with Revenant and his team with protecting Splatsville from the Salmonid. Callie and Marie rushed out in their idol outfits to Sonic and the others.

"Guys!" Callie said, worried.

"Callie, what's wrong?" Shadow asked, in concern.

"Mephiles' emerald is gone!" Marie said, worried.

"Wait, what?!" Sonic and his friends said in shock.

"Do you know who took it?" Silver said, worried.

"No! It just disappeared somehow." Callie said.

"Something must've broke our security!" Marie said. "The emerald was hidden at the top of Inkopolis Tower."

"Guess this means we better get back to Mobius!" Blaze said.

"It's best we do." Tails said.

Everyone rushed to the Squid Sisters' home to get Sonic and his friends back home.

Someone has found Mephiles' emerald, and no one knows who did. Who is responsible for this demonic crime?!

(To be continued...)

(Publish Date: 7/18/2023)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...