Small Talks ✓

By bjorghalla

She sits in a coffee shop every single and watches the world through her eyes and tears running down her chee... More

Copyright
Playlist
Summery
Chapter 1

PUBLISHED

200 3 1
By bjorghalla

Hello, check out my newest ebook Small Talks on my website: [https://bjorghalla1.wixsite.com/bjorghallasnovels] (Link also on my profile)

Small Talks is a heartwarming, insightful and romantic story for those that are fans of The Fault in Our Stars and Everything, Everything.

She sits in a coffee shop every single and watches the world through her eyes and tears running down her cheek, sadness inside her heart.

He sees a lonely woman sitting there when there is no other seat free and feels himself wanting to save her from the illness that is taking over her.

Love is a force that is just as mysterious as it is strong and the two of them find themselves falling in love with each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 78.9K 46
Aria has had a tough couple of weeks with taking on a bigger position at work for Mr. Collins, Her boyfriend of 3 years cheated on her with one of he...
74K 3.9K 15
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚 🐻🐱🐰❤️
1.4M 34.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...