•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{50}

843 10 22
By AshLeeNyx

*3.2K Words*

"I hope the time will come, Yuichiro, you can forgive them for all the sin they have done, especially your twins."

.
.
.
.
.

Kanae said to herself as she looked at Yuichiro who was happily torturing the female demon.

But even though Kanae has a side that wants to forgive them, she is also happy to see that the evil demons are also being anointed because this is the only thing they should be tormented by so that they can pay back the people they killed and ate mercilessly.

Yuichiro turned his head to Kanae and asked her to help him torture the female demon after killing her.

"Kanae help me torture the demon girl after we kill her." Yuichiro said to Kanae.

And Kanae agreed to Yuichiro's wish because she knew that this was the only way she could take revenge on evil demons like female demons.

"Yes, what do you want me to do?" Kanae asked Yuichiro.

When Kanae asked this to Yuichiro, Yuichiro thought about how they could kill the female demon slowly and painfully.

He thought carefully for a few seconds because he didn't want to rush the death of the demon woman, he wanted to do it slowly and painfully so that she could feel how much pain they are doing to innocent people who have nothing against them.

Yuichiro wants them to experience that, even more painful than that, what they will experience is double that while they are being killed, they will remember how painful it is to lose a loved one and how painful it is to die in a brutal way.

For a few seconds, Yuichiro was already thinking about how to kill the female demon.

"Kanae, do you have a poisoned knife there... the one you used to kill the demon before?" Yuichiro asked Kanae.

When Yuichiro asked Kanae about this, she looked in her pocket and saw if she had that knife with her, it's a good thing she had its box with her.

"Yes, I brought it and its box is quite a lot." Kanae said to Yuichiro Yuichiro smiled devilishly because the plan he was thinking of would work.

"Why what are you doing here with small knives?" Kanae asked Yuichiro.

"We will use that on her while the female demon is weakened, throw it on different parts of her body while my blood demon art techniques will gradually crush her body until there is nothing left in her whole body." Yuichiro explained to Kanae.

When Kanae found out about Yuichiro's plan, she liked it immediately because this way the female demon would die slowly in a painful way.

"I'm game with your plan Yuichiro..." Kanae said to Yuichiro.

Kanae took the small box that contained the poisoned knife, she opened it and took one of them to look at it carefully.

Because she was finally able to use the poison she had made for a long time that she wanted to use it against Shinobu for a long time but she hadn't used it before so she didn't use it first and hid it first and made more.

Yuichiro knows how dangerous the poison is in the small knife that Kanae made just for demons.

When it is injected into the body of a demon or human, the poison will easily spread throughout the body, unlike the shinobu's poison, which not easily spreads throughout the body.

The poison made by kanae is different because it has a mixture of other flowers that are even more poisonous than the wisteria tree.

When its poison spreads throughout the demon's or human body, it will first destroy the heart and then the blood, then the airway until it enters the demon's brain and when it enters the demon's brain, it will gradually melt the brain. very quickly.

Yuichiro looked at Kanae and asked if she was ready.

"Are you ready?" Yuichiro asked Kanae.

Kanae looked at him and at the same time she stood up while holding the small knives she nodded her head saying that she was ready.

Yuichiro just smiled at her and Yuichiro looked at the demon woman again and we were together.

And a few seconds later, Kanae jumped on the branches of the tree to throw the small knives at the female demon.

While Yuichiro was looking at their every move and the demon woman Yuichiro's attention noticed that the demon woman was being alert to her surrounding so it became alert around even when it was weakening but Yuichiro didn't let it and Yuichiro gave Kanae signaled when to throw each of the small knives.

When Yuichiro signaled with his finger, Kanae wasted no time and threw the two she was holding.

And it immediately hit the back of the demon woman's body, the demon woman looked around where the small knife but she couldn't see where it from because of the thickness of the mist around.

While Kanae continued to jump from the tree branches and she threw the other smalla knife she had and it directly hit different parts of the female demon's body.

When the female demon was hit by the small knives that Kanae threw at her, its poison immediately seeped out and spread throughout her body with great speed.

Kanae returned to the top of the tree where Yuichiro was waiting for her and they both saw that the poison was immediately absorbed into the demon woman's body.

She couldn't breathe anymore and she struggled to lie down and she was slowly squirming in her position until.

The female demon felt her heart slowly weaken and her stomach suddenly exploded and her parts came out of her stomach and her veins in her stomach came out like dancing snakes.

A lot of blood came out of her stomach until she felt like her brain was going to explode with pain.

She felt that little by little her brain was going to melt inside her head and her eyes were tearing blood and her vein in her eye was also coming out.

And her mouth was gushing out a lot of blood with a vein that made her gasp as she looked at her stomach like butchered meat and when she looked in front of her above her she saw two demons on top of the tree.

Looking at her, her eyes lit up in the dark, one was blue green and the other was violet, but her eyes widened when she saw that the two demons standing on top of the tree were there is a mark in their eyes that is Upper rank 4 and lower rank 2.

When she saw the two demons at the top of the tree she couldn't believe what she was seeing that there was a demon ready to kill their fellow demons even though they were also Tanjiro's disciples.

But even though her body was badly damaged, she was still able to speak about the two demons who tortured her.

She pointed a weak finger at them both and smiled devilishly and said.

"R-remember these two of you, even if you killed me, you still have nothing against Lord Tanjiro...
EVEN IF YOU KILL ME YOU STILL CAN'T DEFEAT THEM!"

Suddenly, the demon woman screamed at them and lifted hert up in her two hands and laughed loudly at the same time even though her body was very damaged.

With every movement of the demon woman, wounds appear and increase in her body but she doesn't care anymore about it because soon tanjiro will get hold of it and you will become the queen of the demons and when that happens the love they will give you is immortal.

While the demon woman was happy with her words, Yuichiro and Kanae did not like what she said and for a few moments, Yuichiro orderd Kanae to kill the demon woman in the way she wanted because it was up to her to be crushed by her body.

"Kanae kill that useless demon girl before she can say anything else." Yuichiro tells Kanae and Kanae follows it.

She take out her Chirin's blade and without thinking twice kanae rushed to the button of the tree where the female demon standing.

While Yuichiro was just looking at the demon woman who was laughing endlessly.

The demon girl stopped laughing when she saw a demon girl with long hair and a butterfly clip and a butterfly outfit come out of the mist, she saw up close that she was indeed a lower rank demon.

But to all that the demon woman didn't notice to the fact that she was carrying the Nichirin blade before Kanae hit the demon woman with her Nichirin blade the demon woman spoke to her.

"You are really a Lower Rank Demon... Why?"

That's what the demon woman said to Kanae before Kanae stabbed the demon woman pass with her Nichrin blade.

While Kanae just stood behind the demon woman a few meters away and answered her question.

"Yes I'm a Lower Rank Demon." Kanae replied to the female demon.

The female demon even managed to stare at Kanae and was trying to question Kanae again.

"Why... Why... Why..." The female demon asked Kanae as she tried to reach her.

What she didn't know was that Yuichiro had attacked her.

"Blood Demon Art Techniques Clear!"

When Yuichiro said this, the mist suddenly thinned and for a few moments it danced with the wind, but it was different that there was nothing like a bubble when it disappeared, the female demon did not realize that she was hit at the same time as the mist disappeared all around.

When the demon woman died completely, nothing was left of her body and her fellow demon male.

Yuichiro came down from the top of the tree and stepped on the demon girl's clothes and asked if Kanae was sorry for what they did or was she happy.

"Are you sorry that we killed one of our kind Kanae?" Yuichiro asked Kanae.

Kanae didn't answer Yuichiro's question because she knew that she also had nothing good to explain to Yuichiro when she said that she was not happy and that she regretted that they killed the demon girl.

While Yuichiro was waiting for Kanae's answer to his question when he noticed that she did not answer his question he went ahead of her.

"Don't tell me now that after we killed that demon girl you regretted it." Yuichiro said as he turned his attention to the three children, Sumi Kiyo and Naho.

Kanae looked at Yuichiro seriously before she returned her sword to its holder and said to Yuichiro.

"Yuichiro, I will never regret myself for being killing that demon girl." Kanae said to Yuichiro.

When she passed by Yuichiro's side to approach Aoi to give medicine.

When Kanae said this to Yuichiro, it was clear to Yuichiro that she was still very angry with the Hashiras who had become demons.

Kanae approached Aoi and took the medicine from her pocket as soon as she got it she gave it to Aoi.

"I will never feel sorry for demons who have no heart even for my own sister you know that Yuichiro." Kanae said to Yuichiro as she made Aoi drink medicine.

"Aoi don't worry it's safe now." Kanae said calmly to Aoi.

And Kanae looked at Sumi Kiyo and Naho and smiled at them because she saw in the faces of the three that they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"You're alive miss kanae." Kiyo said.

"Yes you are alive but how?" Naho added.

"Hi, I miss you all." Kanae said to the three of them while Yuichiro remained silent where he stood.

While Sumi was looking at Yuichiro, she also couldn't believe what she was seeing that Muichiro's twin was alive.

Kanae looked at Yuichiro where he just stood there silently.

"Aren't you going to greet them Yuichiro?" Kanae jokingly asked Yuichiro.

Yuichiro did not speak immediately because he felt the presence of his twin who was nearby.

He looked at the Three Sumi Kiyo and Naho and said to the three of them at the same time.

"I don't have time to greet them because my brother is here, he's just around the corner." Yuichiro said seriously to the four of them.

When Kanae heard that Yuichiro's twin was here, she got nervous mixed with anger, knowing how dangerous Yuichiro's twin, muichiro, is.

"What do you mean Muichiro is here?" Kanae asked Yuichiro.

"He's not alone he has someone here... but now he's with y/n maybe he has a plan to get close her with y/n." Yuichiro said to the four of them.

When Kanae heard your name that you were with Muichiro, her heart was beating fast and she was nervous because at any time Muichiro could hurt you if he wanted to.

"You're just kidding, aren't you?" Kanae asked Yuichiro.

Yuichiro was annoyed by Kanae's question to him so he looked at him seriously.

"Do I look like I'm joking? Kanae?" Yuichiro asked Kanae.

"Why didn't I feel his presence earlier?" Kanae asked Yuichiro.

"Because he can hide his presence from other demons that I am the only twin who can feel his presence." Muichiro answered Kanae.

Muichiro answered Kanae's question about his decision to face his twin.

"You stay here Kanae don't leave them here... find somewhere we can hide." Muichiro said to Kanae.

Kanae is nervous about what Yuichiro will do because she knows how evil and brutal his twin Muichiro is and Kanae also knows how strong his twin Muichiro is even though they share the same Rank as his twin Uppermoon Rank 4 but his twin is even stronger because his twin has eaten several people while Yuichiro only eats animals so that's all Kanae feels for Yuichiro.

"Yes I will not leave them here and we will find a place to hide." Kanae said to Yuichiro.

"Be careful Yuichiro please you are the only strong demon in our group." Kanae added to Yuichiro.

"I will." That's all Yuichiro replied to Kanae before he left and went in the direction where you and his twin, Muichiro, were.

.
.
.
.
.

While you are fighting against Muichiro because you know what he will do to you.

"Let me taste your blood."
Muichiro told you but you didn't let it be bite again.

You struggle with him while he patiently holds you tightly.

"If I were you, you would learn to obey because this is really your destiny to be our toy." Muichiro told you as he played with your hair.

When Muichiro told you that you were stiff in your seat and trembling with fear you didn't want to be a toy of demons so you asked him what he meant by what he told you.

"What do you mean toy?" You ask Muichiro.

He stared at you right in your eyes and you were afraid of it so you stopped staring at his eyes but you avoided staring at his eyes.

He moved one of his fingers to your back and it swelled up in your back you felt the pain immediately.

"When I talk to you, look at me." Muichiro told you.

But you didn't follow what he said and you didn't look at him, so what he did was he dug one of his nails behind you so that you were forced to look at him with both of his eyes.

"Good Kitty, now you asked what I meant by a toy... Don't think that it's a toy, that's not what I mean to you... It's more than a toy, so remember that." Muichiro explained to you.

But even if Muichiro explains what he means toy, you still don't understand it.

"And from now on I will call you kitty, is that clear kitty?" Muichiro asked you that you have no choice but to agree because you don't want Muichiro to harm you especially in your current situation.

You're just praying that Sabito will come, but no matter what you do when you pray, no one you know has come to save you.

"Now kitty behave yourself because I want to taste your blood because I have been wanting to drink your blood for a long time if you don't want to get hurt follow me and let me drink your blood because when you are stubborn you know if what will happen to you, I'm easy to talk to." Muichiro told you while playing with your hair.

You didn't answer him because you thought back to what the demons did to you before, Douma Yoriichi Muzan and Giyuu, they also sucked your blood mercilessly.

That you were so traumatized by that incident that you just sat quietly in your seat and didn't move when Muichiro noticed that you were afraid that he would like it because this is what he wanted when you first followed everything he said.

"I guess that says yes my little kitty now behave." Muichiro told you.

He tore off your top and saw how smooth and pink your skin was.

Muichiro will immediately smell the Marchi blood so he licks your shoulder while you close your eyes and pray that someone will come and save you because you don't want Muichiro suck your blood.

Because when Douma Yoriichi Muzan and Giyuu did this to you, you almost couldn't breathe because they never stopped sucking your blood from your neck during those times you just endured it all and during those times you hoped It's just that it wouldn't happen again, but you made a mistake in what you thought.

And now Muichiro is the one who will suck your blood because you know back then when the four of them were sucking your blood they didn't stop and they drank your blood every day.

That's why you'll be scared when Muichiro tastes your blood, you're sure that Muichiro will be addicted and he won't be able to control himself like the four of them.

Until you suddenly felt something sharp stab your neck, it was Muichiro sucking your blood.

While Muichiro was sucking your blood little by little he couldn't control himself anymore he held your waist with his on hand and the other one held your head to let him suck your blood even more.

"Give me more, I want more, I want more, more, MORE!" Muichiro asked to tighten his grip on your waist.

While you just let him suck your blood relentlessly.

Until it reached the extreme point where you used to feel dizzy and your heart was hurting and it was difficult to breathe down because of Muichiro's non-stop blood sucking of your blood.

So you struggled with his grip to let go you but he didn't stop sucking your blood, you tried to push him but it was no use he tightened his hold on you even more.

"Muichiro, that's it, stop now please." You told him but he didn't listen to what you said and continued to suck your blood.

You are merciless like meat that is being slowly sucked by a monster. That's how you feel about yourself now after the something happen to you before then and this one now.

you just praying that someone will come and save you from muichiro.

I ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶n̶o̶t a̶̶l̶l̶o̶w ̶t̶h̶e̶m ̶t̶o ̶g̶e̶t ̶y̶̶o̶u ̶f̶r̶o̶m ̶m̶e a̶̶ga̶̶i̶n!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.1K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
79.2K 3.7K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...
73K 1.3K 72
[2nd book of MiNe//// (Psycho Yandere Girl x Male Reader] Being a daughter of the crimson red hair yandere, Aura Umosaki wasn't the fortunate one in...
167K 5.6K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...