•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{48}

674 10 1
By AshLeeNyx

*3K Words*

"̶I ̶n̶e̶e̶d ̶t̶o ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k ̶o̶f ̶wa̶̶y."

While Aoi was thinking about how to escape the demon, she noticed that it was getting closer to them.

So they came to aoi kiyo sumi and Naho panicked a lot behind Aoi.

"Aoi let's get out of here before that demon eats us." Naho said scared to Aoi.

"Yes." sumi added.

Even Aoi is also afraid because she is not a hashira, she is just an ordinary person in the butterfly state, so she doesn't think of a way how they can escape the demon.

While the demon was getting closer and closer to them who were very hungry.

"You better not torture yourselves, let me eat you four."

The demon told them but aoi didn't allow it and luckily she saw some stones on their side and took them.

"Listen carefully to me, I will throw stones at the demon while the demon is distracted from what I am doing. I want you to run and find a place to hide, do you understand?"

Aoi told the three but they were also worried about Aoi's safety and what she would do.

"But how are you?" Kiyo asked Aoi.

"Don't worry about me as long as what I said is your business."

And the tree nodded their head.

When Aoi got the stones, she threw stones at the demon and the demon avoided it.

"Hurry up and get out of here!" Aoi yelled at the three and they run and hurriedly left the place and found a place to hide while Aoi was left there alone.

While aoi throws stones at the demon that the demon will still avoid it.

"Hahahah did you think I would let the three escape?" The demon asked Aoi.

But Aoi doesn't have time for this and continues to throw stones at the demon to get her away.

When Aoi ran out of stones, she couldn't think of anything else but to run and look for Sumi, Kiyo and Naho, but while Aoi was running, she saw the demon following her.

"You think you can escape me?" The demon growled at her as she followed her.

Until the demon caught her and held her very tightly by the neck.

Aoi tried to fight the demon by kicking it but the demon ignored it.

"You know for a person like you who has no opponent, don't fight because people like you are only eaten by those who are higher than you!"

The demon said angrily to Aoi as she stared at her clothes while the demon was staring at Aoi's clothes, something came to her mind that she couldn't hate.

The demon thought of turning Aoi into a demon so that she would have someone to hunt people with, so she thought of making her drink her blood.

The demon smiled at Aoi and when Aoi saw the demon smile, she immediately disliked her because when she saw her smile, Aoi felt something strange that she had never experienced in her entire life.

"I know what I'm going to do to you instead of eating you, I'll just turn you into a demon!" The demon said to Aoi as her smile reached her ears.

When Aoi heard this, she was very scared because what she fears will happen to everyone, becoming one.

"Demon"

Aoi didn't move because there were too many things that could happen to her when she became a demon like the Hashiras.

Aoi thought about what would happen to her when she became a demon.

'When I become a demon will they accept me? Will sabito sumi kiyo naho and master oyakata accept me? When I become a demon will the demon hashira like me? Who kill innocent people and eat human flesh to become strong? If I become a demon will I be good? Or be bad? What will happen to me when I become a demon? Will I be happy? Or will it be sad?'

Those were the things that came to Aoi's mind when the demon told her that she was the work of the demon, but that was not the only thing that came to her mind, there were many more.

Aoi was already in tears when she thought about those things when she became a demon like other hashira and the demon noticed that Aoi was crying.

"Why are you crying because you are afraid or just afraid of becoming a demon?"

The demon asked Aoi and Aoi didn't say a word because of what he was thinking about that could happen to her so the demon was annoyed with her.

"You know if you're going to cry in front of me it's a better job to make you a demon!" The demon said angrily to Aoi.

But Aoi also has a side that she is not allowed to become a demon.

'Aoi don't allow yourself to become a demon because when you become a demon you know what will happen to you, don't you think about the possible things that will happen to you when you become a demon? think about that carefully aoi.'

While Aoi was thinking about the thoughts that could happen to her, the demon wounded one of her hands so that hwe blood came out while the other was holding Aoi.

When the demon was about to make Aoi drink her blood, Aoi suddenly struggled against the demon.

Aoi kicked the demon with all her strength and succeeded in getting her to let go of her, she used the opportunity to run away from the demon.

The demon was angry with herself because she let go of her victim but she also followed Aoi and she won't let her get away again.

While Aoi hurriedly ran because she knew that the demon would follow her earlier.

Until a few moments later, there was another demon standing in her way and she couldn't pass.

She looked around but there was no other way when suddenly someone knocked her to the ground and when Aoi looked up she saw the demon woman who wanted to turn her into a demon.

When Aoi saw the demon she was afraid of it and crawled away from the demon but the demon stopped hee from moving away and used her strength on Aoi so that Aoi could not run again.

When Aoi is trapped in the hands of the demon, she has nothing else to do because even if she fights, she knows in herself that she has nothing against the demon.

So the demon didn't want to waste the opportunity and she wounded her hand again and forced Aoi to drink her blood so that Aoi would become a demon.

When the demon was still trying to make Aoi drink her blood, Aoi was still struggling that she hated drinking the demon's blood.

A demon standing on the road saw this so he knew what his fellow demon had done and he helped her make Aoi drink her fellow demon's blood.

So a demon holds aoi's head and hands so that she can't move anymore and her fellow demon tries to open aoi's mouth so she can drink her fellow demon's blood.

Until they succeeded in opening Aoi's mouth and the female demon made Aoi drink her blood.

While Aoi couldn't do anything but swallow it, she tried to spit it out but she couldn't do it because a fellow demon girl stopped her.

So when she swallowed the demon's blood, Aoi's fear came out and she thought about her fate.

'I will become a demon, what will I do, what will happen to me?'

While aoi was drinking the blood of the demon, she was thinking of nothing but you because when you see her become a demon like the Hashiras who become blood thirsty for the blood of people and monsters if they eat the flesh of people, she will definitely be scared that is her and you will reject her.

As your friend and she doesn't want to do that, that's really what Aoi fears will happen, she doesn't want to break your friendship with her and also lose your trust in her.

When you find out that she has become a demon, aoi doesn't know what you will think of her when you see her with your own two eyes, one of the monster.

When the female demon had drunk her blood from Aoi, she noticed that Aoi was writhing in pain.

And the two demons let go of her while the two demons looked at her writhing in pain, the two demons were very happy because it was their turn to become a demon and in a few moments Aoi was a full demon.

When Aoi drank enough of the demon woman's blood she felt the liquid enter her body and for a few moments she felt her body as if it was going to burn with pain and her body felt like it was being torn apart by the pain that she couldn't explain. the pain she feels.

When the two demons released her, she saw the smiles on the faces of the two as if they were happy with what they were seeing and witnessing.

'What happened to me why do I feel like my whole body is going to burn and it's like my veins are going to explode in my body and it's like it's going to drip?'

Aoi said to herself as she struggled to breathe and move.

Aoi could hardly understand how she felt about herself when she drank the blood of a demon.

"Just be patient first and you will be a demon. We know you can overcome the pain you are feeling right now."

The female demon said as she looked at her with a smile that never left her face.

Aoi saw how the demon girl smiled at her, she even witnessed how happy she was watching her suffer because in a few hours she would become a full demon like them.

"Just be patient." Said the female demon's companion.

"When you become a demon you will lose all your memories and there will be nothing left and you will do the work of a demon to kill and eat the flesh of people."

The female demon said as she observed Aoi's transformation.

Aoi heard everything the two demons were telling her about how she would lose her memories of her loved ones just like that.

Aoi just cried because she didn't want to lose the precious memories she had with you as a friend even though she knew you were stubborn but she still couldn't forget the memories you two had.

Until Aoi felt the memories of the two of you suddenly appear in her vision and she saw another vision.

she saw that you were in danger and you needed her help especially kiyo naho and sumi when they arrived Aoi and then the four of them appeared in her sight and asked for her help.

Until Aoi suddenly screamed because she felt pain in her body, Aoi felt her veins gradually coming out of her body and her whole body felt like it was going to explode, she felt that she was slowly changing form.

So Aoi just closed her eyes and hoped that all the pain she was feeling now would go away.

But when she closed her eyes, she heard a voice, she didn't know whose voice it was and where it came from.

'Aoi!' 'Aoi!' 'Aoi!'

'H-Hello is anyone is there?'

Until she opened her eyes she saw herself standing under the westeria tree and in the sunlight she was surprised to see herself standing under the westeria that will no longer be poisoned and in the sunlight that will not that will burn.

she looked around her and saw a field of lavender flowers in abundance and above her was a westeria tree.

When Ali looked in front of her, she saw you wearing a white dress and smiling at her.

Aoi felt sorry for you, but as time went on, she began to tear up in front of you. She couldn't stop crying in front of you because she remembered what happened to her when she became a demon.

Now that Aoi is in front of you, she is afraid to tell you what happened to her, lest you walk away from her forever.

Until a few seconds later, Aoi heard your voice and you talked to her about what happened to her.

"Aoi why are you crying what happened to you?" You asked her calmly.

When Aoi heard this, she couldn't even look at you because she was afraid that you would find out what really happened to her.

But Aoi is trying to talk to you because she doesn't want to keep a secret from you or keep a secret from you, even though Aoi wants to talk, she feels like something is preventing her from talking to you.

Aoi tried to speak and tell you what really happened to her but no voice came out of her mouth.

While you were just looking at her and waiting for her to say something but you noticed that she seemed to be struggling to speak.

When Aoi saw that you just stared at her without saying anything, she was even more afraid to tell you the truth.

But she still tried even though in exchange for the destruction of your friendship, Aoi started apologizing to you while you wondered what she was apologizing to you for.

Because all you know is that she only apologizes seriously when she has done something wrong and this is what you noticed in her why she suddenly apologized to you.

"Forgive me, y/n I hope you can forgive me for my sin..."

You wondered what she apologized for and this is when you thought of asking her what she did wrong.

"Aoi can you tell me what you did wrong so I can help you?"

Aoi didn't say a word as she stood and still continued to cry, she didn't know if she could tell you the truth.

So she looked at you, you saw in her face that he was asking for forgiveness.

"Forgive me for my sin y/n... I don't know how to tell you this... but from now on I'm no longer human I'm no longer the aoi you knew... I'm a monster a demon ... so forgive me..."

Aoi started crying when Aoi said this to you, you didn't move where you were standing, you didn't even think that Aoi had become a demon.

You can't fully imagine or believe what Aoi told you that she became a demon, you want to be angry with her because of her sin but you can't, you want to yell at her but you can't.

You are now asking yourself why you can't be angry with her like the others but accept her for what she is now accept her with all your heart unlike Hashira who just pretended to them that you accept them for what they are .

To be honest, you will have a hard time pretending to them that you accept them as they are because you have always thought that what if they find out the truth that you just pretended to them, they will surely punish you severely.

But with Aoi, you can't be angry with her because you accept her with all your heart that you know without a doubt that she has become a demon.

"Aoi, I want to tell you that I can't be angry with you no matter what, I accept you as you are now."

You told Aoi that you just hoped she believed what you told her, so you only said that to her because you wanted to make her feel better because you could at least ease her depression.

Aoi's eyes are wide when she hears from you yourself that you accept her for who she is now.

"A-Are you sure about that what you're saying y/n?"

She asked you as if she still doubted what you told her to accept her as she is now.

You just smile at her indicating that you are not lying to her and that what you told her is true.

"Yes, that's true, I'm not lying to you, I accept you for what you are."

You told her with a smile and you open your arms to let Aoi tightly .

Aoi stood on her feet and hugged you very tightly While crying on your chest, Aoi still couldn't believe what you said that you accept her as she is now.

"Don't cry, I'm sure you'll be accepted by others... I know you won't believe what I said, but what I'm saying is true, others accept you too, so don't think that it's different just because you've become a demon, you've always been that will remember that... Aoi..."

When you said the last word to Aoi, Aoi noticed that the flowers and the westeria trees, their leaves were still flying up, and you also disappeared and Aoi's vision gradually blurred.

When Aoi's eyes darkened, she said to herself that she would be a good demon even if she became a monster if called by other people, but her being a good person still didn't change.

'Aoi always remember this to yourself that you don't hurt others who are lower than you now don't kill people or eat human flesh Because you help those who need you, use your power in a good way like them Kanae yuichiro tamayo yushiro That's a promise, even if it's my life I'll bet to protect the one I love in life.

And that was the last thing Aoi remembered before her surroundings went dark as she opened her eyes she staring at the night sky.

And she noticed to herself that she felt different when she looked at her side, she saw her arm that was very white like a corpse.

When she saw it, her eyes widened when she saw her hand that was so white, she got up slowly and stared at her two hands.

"I really have become a demon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.3K 72
[2nd book of MiNe//// (Psycho Yandere Girl x Male Reader] Being a daughter of the crimson red hair yandere, Aura Umosaki wasn't the fortunate one in...
39.7K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
1.3K 39 34
There are two sides most things. One is Good. One is Bad. There are many sides of one story. Some are Good. Some are Bad. You tell me what is best an...
85.8K 1.4K 18
The title says it all🙃 Ps this book and my other books are going to be edited a lot so I apologize in advance!😅 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ All rights res...