•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{46}

758 12 4
By AshLeeNyx

*3K Words*

"There's no point in you two fighting because this is where you're going to die."

When the two children stopped behind him they saw the shadow figure of the demon chasing them in the darkness of the forest they saw his red eyes and the smell of the blood of the boy he had killed earlier.

The two children no longer know where to go and who to ask for help.

"How is it now..." said the second child to his companion, the child with him did not answer because he was so scared that his companion noticed that he was shaking.

When the second child saw that his fellow child trembled, he was also scared when he saw the demon's red eyes in the darkness of the forest until they heard him slowly walking towards them.

"We need to get out of here before that monster eats us..." said the accompanying boy.

But when they looked around where they could escape, they saw nothing but trees around them and even if they could escape, they didn't know where they would run or go because all they knew was that they were lost in the forest.

Until they lost all thoughts when they saw the shadow of the demon approaching them.

They both back away until they rammed the trunk of the tree behind them.

"Think about what we're going to do... I don't want to die yet... you know that..." said the second child's companion.

But the boy with him will not speak because he is thinking of a way how they can leave the place and escape the hungry demon that is in front of them now.

Until the demon came out of the shadows and they saw him carrying the boy's dead body and in his other hand he was holding the boy's head.

When the boy who was with him saw this, he just covered his mouth when he saw the boy's body with his head cut off.

"He's dead... and he cut off his... head..." said the boy's companion.

While the other one just covered his mouth and nose because of the stench and the blood from the boy's dead body.

gyomei lifted the dead boy's head and threw it in front of them as he threw it in front of them suddenly the two children saw the boy's head rolling towards them.

One of the boy's companions shouted because he was too scared to see the boy's head rolling in front of them.

"AHHHHHHH! What the hell!" shouted the boy.

While gyomei was just watching the two of them who were so scared, gyomei was happy to see them both so scared, this is the only thing that makes gyomei happy every time he doesn't feel like having sex with his slaves.

"Now look how I crushed this boy's body." Gyomei said to the two of them.

The two said nothing because they were too afraid to see the lifeless body of the boy.

He took the boy's body and removed his arm when he removed it, a lot of blood splattered around and the two children of the dead boy were also splashed with blood.

When gyomei removed the arm of the boy's dead body, he ate it in front of the two children to make the two of them feel so scared that a boy who was with him thought of a way to escape from the demon.

But his mind is that he is the only one who will save himself and a male child with him will be sacrificed to the demon.

"You know if you're going to eat us especially me... I'm not tasty..." said a selfish boy.

While his companion was silent, he did not speak and Gyomei had noticed this earlier.

After he finished eating the boy he killed earlier, he looked at the two boys who were now in front of him and slowly approached them.

"You two are the ones I will follow." Gyomei said to the two of them.

When the selfish boy noticed this, he started to panic, that's why he pulled the kimono slave of his male companion to offer to the demon. When his companion noticed that he wanted to offer him, he stopped so that he wouldn't fall in front of him. of the demon.

"What are you doing?" asked his companion as he struggled not to crouch in front of the demon because otherwise the demon would kill him effortlessly.

"What else do you think I'm doing? Huh, maybe you'll understand now... I don't have enough to tell you now, but I've been angry with you for a long time, so now is your last!" shouted his boy companion to his boy companion.

When the male companion heard this, he couldn't believe that he could do this to him, he knew that they would be best friends, but now it was him who turned it around and he even wished that he would just die.

"I can't believe that you would do this to me" his companion replied to him.

Until the boy with him succeeded in sacrificing him to the demon who was in front of them when the boy who was with him fell down in front of the demon, the demon just stared at the boy and did not let him go when the boy who was with him fell down in front of the demon the boy who was with him who betrayed him wasted no time and quickly ran away from them.

Gyomei saw all of this how his fellow boy was scarified and his fellow boy just left him Gyomei stared at the boy in front of him and he immediately stared at a boy who ran away from them.

He didn't touch the boy who was in front of him now and his whole clothes were covered in blood because it was the boy he killed earlier.

Gyomei snapped his fingers when he snapped his fingers they teleported immediately and they were on the same path.

When the two of them were teleported, the boy who was with Gyomei stared at his side and remembered the path where he was going to the other village.

The boy felt that the boy with him was also going to go there when the boy knew this he wanted to shout to warn his friend not to go through the path they were on.

But when the boy was about to shout to warn his companion earlier not to go down the path they were on, Gyomei stared at the boy with a mix of annoyance, so the boy chose to remain silent so that the demon he was with wouldn't crush him. .

When his companion got out of the forest, he was surprised to see his best friend who was ahead of him out of the forest, he wanted to ask him how he escaped from the monster.

But he chose to just run away from his friend and go to the village, he had no idea that it was a demon's trap.

While his friend who was with him earlier was just standing on the path and watching his friend die.

As the boy approached the village, suddenly someone grabbed his leg and pulled him away from the village, he tried to scream but the demon covered his mouth so he couldn't scream.

"Help me someone wants to kill me AHHHH!" the boy screamed, gyoemi covered his mouth so he couldn't scream.

And he hit him with so much force on the ground causing his head to break, a lot of blood came out of the boy's head every time gyomei hit the boy on the ground little by little his brain could be seen in the head.

And his shoulder is already broken, but he can still scream.

"AHHHHHHH!" shouted the boy while his fellow friend just looked at him pitying his situation as the demon was slowly killing him.

He could not fully imagine that this would be the last time he would see his friend and he also did not expect that this would be the death of his friend.

When his friend saw him standing on the path while looking at him slowly being crushed by the demon, he reached out his hand to ask for help from his friend but his friend did not move or speak.

While his friend reached out his hand to ask his friend for help, he still managed to speak and asked his friend for help.

"T-help me a-me..." said his friend extending his hand to his friend but his friend did not move from where he was standing.

"You know a person like you is not fit to live in a world like this because you are on your own and now this is your last" said his friend to him.

When his friend heard this, he couldn't quite imagine that his friend would just let him be crushed by the demon, so he thought about what he had done to him.

"What did I do to you?" his friend asked him as if he had forgotten what he had done to him earlier.

His friend didn't answer and just looked at him so Gyomei answered for him.

"Have you forgotten what you did to him earlier?" gyoemi asked the boy he was holding.

"Sacrifice?"

When the boy found out that this was the reason why his friend didn't help him, he immediately made an excuse that he didn't do it on purpose as if he was guilty of what he did earlier.

"I can only do that because I'm so scared, please don't eat me, help me here!"

His friend screamed and he also ask for help at him because he didn't want to die yet.

But his friend didn't pay attention to him because of what he did to him earlier that his friend thought that he would pay back what he did to him earlier.

"Do you think your friend will listen after you sacrifice him? To me?"

Gyomei asked the boy but the boy continued to shout and ask his friend for help but his friend did not listen.

Gyomei doesn't like children like the one he's handling now because of his selfish behavior so Gyomei just looked at the boy's friend who was just standing on the path.

"Help me?!" please talk

His friend cried but he didn't really listen to him.

"You know you just keep quiet no matter what you do, if you scream and ask for help you won't help-"

Gyomei didn't finish what he was going to say when the boy kicked him in the face and Gyomei's face became contorted due to the force of the boy's kicking him but he recovered immediately.

When the wound on Gyomei's face healed, it jumped on the boy he was holding and it was mixed with annoyance and anger at the boy so that the boy could see the demon was already disgusted with him and was angry at his rudeness instead of stopping at when he moves and when he shouts, he shouts even louder for his friend to help him.

Gyomei's patience with the boy was running out so he grabbed his two legs and stretched them so much that Gyomei felt that the boy would gradually tear his body apart.

In an instant, the boy's body was torn as thin as paper as gyomei tore into the boy's body.

His organs came out of his stomach, liver, intestines and other organs came out when Gyomei cut the man, the man's blood spilled on the ground like water in a faucet and his heart could be seen on the other side of the boy's body it is still beating normally and the boy's brain is also cut at the same time as his body.

Gyomei threw the boy's half on the ground while he held the other half in his hand.

Gyomei looked at the boy who was standing on the path, he saw the expression on the boy's face, even if he didn't even say anything to him after witnessing his killing of his friend.

"I know what you're thinking..."

The boy didn't answer, he just stood there silently looking at his friend's corpse.

"Are you happy now? after I killed your friend right in front of you?"

Gyomei asked the boy with him.

"My suspicion is correct that even an ordinary person like you will kill and your neighbor will kill you no matter how kind you are to others, a person's behavior will change and change."

When gyomei killed the boy's companion he stared at a boy friend who was the boy he killed.

"What are you going to do with me now?"

The boy who was with gyomei asked when the boy asked him this he already knew what he was going to answer.

"I'll take you to the infinity castle and I'll make you do a job there, all you have to do is simple and all you have to do is follow what I say"

Gyomei told the boy that the boy was also nervous because he didn't know where the demon in front of him would take him and what Job he would give him.

"Okay, I'll follow what you make me work on, as long as you don't hurt me or eat me..."

The boy said he was afraid of the monster but Gyomei didn't know that it was the one that would help y/n get back to her real world.

"Good now may I know your name?" Gyomei asked the boy.

The boy hesitated if he should tell the monster his name but even if he didn't tell the monster his real name he would still be forced to say it because he didn't want him to insult him.

"S-shu that's my name..."

When Gyomei learned the boy's name, he started walking back to the village where he first saw them.

And the boy followed him as the monster walked back to the village, the boy passed by the other side of his friend when he passed him he saw the body split to the left and the flesh of his body came out like a sliced ​​pig.

And the pungent smell of his blood covering the ground made Shu cover his nose and mouth so he couldn't smell the blood and its nauseating pungent smell.

He quickly walked away from the left side of his friend's body and followed the demon back to the village.

After a while he followed the demon, Shu saw that the demon was carrying the right side of Shu's body.

And the demon just dragged his friend on the right side of the body towards the village.

As he followed the demon to the village, he saw his friend's body being dragged by the demon and the stench and smell of his blood made Shu vomit.

When they arrived at the village, Shu's eyes widened when he saw the village that was so destroyed, the buildings were almost destroyed and others were split and the other part of the village was going to burn like hell.

Shu looked at the demon and saw that it looked like it was looking around for something.

He called a name "Douma!" but he didn't answer her call so gyomei raised the half body of the boy he was carrying.

And threw into a house with so much force that he threw the boy's body into a house, the wall of the house and the boy with gyomei flinch when the body of his friend thrown in the house and the house destroyed and inside that house was what he was looking for.

.
.
.
.
.

When the wall of the house was broken, the woman turned to the side and saw the dismembered body of a boy.

The woman screamed in fear while Douma just looked at her terrified of seeing the dismembered body of a boy.

"Why are you so afraid of a split body?" Douma asked the woman.

He didn't answer him right away so Douma looked outside when he saw gyomei with a boy who was surprised him a lot because he knew that gyomei didn't like children but why was he with a boy back here in the village.

Gyomei looked at him when he saw douma staring at him, Douma looked at the woman who was next to him and was hiding because he was afraid that he saw the half dead body of the boy in front of her so douma grabbed the woman's hair out of the house.

The woman had no choice but to follow the demon out of the house, she didn't want to go to the outside where the boy's corpse was but the demon passed by and grabbed her hair so she had no choice but to follow the demon.

When they passed by the boy's corpse, the woman did everything to avoid the boy's corpse but unexpectedly she stepped on it with her own feet.

The woman was disgusted when she stepped on half of the boy's corpse and she begged for forgiveness from the boy's corpse.

"Aaaah! I'm really sorry I didn't mean it." The woman whispered to herself.

"You apologize to a dead body?" the demon asked him as he dragged him out of the house.

The woman didn't know that the demon had heard that, so it was better for her not to say anything because what else the demon would do to her.

When they got out he threw the girl in front of another demon none other than Gyomei.

While the woman just bowed her head and stared at the ground, she didn't want to look anywhere.

"What are we going to do with them?" Douma asked.

Gyomei didn't say a word to his question and just stared at the woman and wondered what they were going to do with the two of them.

"You will serve y/n from now on..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 146 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
73K 1.3K 72
[2nd book of MiNe//// (Psycho Yandere Girl x Male Reader] Being a daughter of the crimson red hair yandere, Aura Umosaki wasn't the fortunate one in...
99.1K 3.1K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
167K 5.6K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...