Til'3005

By CynnNaniCarter

Every time you hold me, hold me like this is the last time. Every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll neve... More

Intro
Intro 2 Jeremiah
1: Picture This
2. Her Way
3. Intentions
4. Last Lover Letter
5. In the Proof
6. Reminders
7. Nobody Gets Me But You
9. Version Of You
10. Beetlejuice
12. Fine Line
13. Used To
14. Rain On Us
15. Cut It
16. For Fake
17. Play this girl a love song
18. My Bottles
19. Statements
20. All Love
21. Good Ones
22. Climax
23. Best thing
24. Let me love you
25. Tell Her
26. The scare
27. Bad Luck
28.
29.
30.

11. Favored Me

9.4K 374 216
By CynnNaniCarter

Azhanae Sania Moore
Chicago, IL

June 10th
1:11pm

"A cucumber with vinegar salt and pepper." I told Jeremiah my food combinations as I wiped the kitchen counters.

"Who you on the phone with?" Jkrya walked into the kitchen grabbing a cold water bottle from the refrigerator with Dejah behind her.

This the first time they spoken to me in four days.

"Um, KB." I responded picking up my phone before hanging up.

Jkrya sucked her teeth. "You a hoe bro."

I scrunched my face up. "How?"

"Because you knew she liked him, what you mean how." Dejah folded her arms against her chest.

"Exactly, like that's some backdo ass shit, I'll never do that to you." Jkrya scolded me.

I sucked my teeth. "Jkrya I didn't know you liked him until after the fact."

"After the fact what? You fucked him?" Jkrya lift her eyebrow.

"No."

"So what's after the fact-because you didn't know him until I brought yo backdo ass around them." Jkrya rolled her neck.

"Fuck allat, what did you get out of telling daddy I was pregnant?" Dejah spat walking towards me.

"You told on me because you wanted to run away and be grown with some boy."

"First of all, you don't know what you talking about and second-get out my face." I told her.

"Bro, she pissing me off. Dejah let me slap her ass." Jkrya shouted.

I leaned on the counter waiting for somebody to slap me.

"Ugly bony ass bitch." Jkrya mumbled.

"Jkrya you mad bout that lil boy, be so for real." I argued. "Let's keep it a band, KB don't even like yo' ass-and Dejah I'm sorry but I'm not about to let y'all play on my top like this so both y'all could get the fuck out my face with this childish ass shit"

Dejah sucked her teeth. "I actually liked you and gave you a chance when Jkrya been said you was a weirdo and she was right."

"Exactly she not our sister that bitch been a opp." Jkrya inserted.

I shrugged my shoulders like I didn't care but honestly that shit kinda hurt my feelings.

I walk passed the down the hall to my bedroom and locked the door.

I looked at my dresser at the lighter. Trying to fight the temptation I grabbed it anyways.

I pulled my jogger down and sparked it under my thigh.

I hissed at the burning sensation throwing my head back against the wall.

5:35 pm

"G I'll lay both them bitches on they head." Aanijah said through the phone.

I had just told her what happened with me, Dejah and Jkrya; she was more mad than me to be honest.

"I was waiting on they ass to touch me, i honesty think that because I'm small they think I'm pussy but they don't know how I had the entire Collins (her high school) bussin stomping bitches head in IN REAL LIFE." I laughed.

"Fuck you talm bout, they don't know for real bestie-I hate that you're there by yourself." Aanijah pouted. "Yo daddy still got you on punishment?"

"Yes, but I think he allow you to come over." I told her. "I'm about to go ask him."

I put on my AirPods and walked out my room, passed the kitchen seeing Jkrya sitting on her phone in the living room.

I ignored her presence walking up the stairs to my daddy room.

"Daddy." I walked into the room and he was laying down watching the game.

"What you doing?" I ask sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Better yet, bitch is yo' daddy fine?" I heard Aanijah in my AirPods.

"Can my friend come over?" I asked him.

"Sure, leave the door open." He told me.

"I'm not talking about boy, daddy." I sighed.

"But you know can Jeremiah come over too?" I grinned.

"Ew." He mugged me. "If that nigga got you smiling like a kid at the candy store I need to meet him.

I roll my eyes. "It's really my best friend, Aanijah. We want to go over our graduation stuff together."

"I don't care, Azhanae." He sighed.

"So I'm not still on punishment or?"

"I said you can't go outside unless it's school and that funky ass Amazon job you-I never said you couldn't have company. Dejah and Jkrya know why they can't have company right now."

"GREAT!" I smiled walking out the room before he changed his mind.

7:15 pm

"Bro yo ass dumb." I laughed as Aanijah threw flouring on me so I threw it back.

We was currently trying to bake brownies but weed brownies since my daddy won't let me smoke in the house.

"You seen that boy yet?" Aanijah asked with a smirk.

"No but I think he really likes me." I gushed. "We talk everyday and he be ordering me DoorDash and shit since my daddy won't let me go outside, he real sweet too but he got a son."

"Not you a step mama at seventeen." Aanijah laughed.

I chuckled. "We not even together, I don't know what we are. I want to take things slow but it's going so fast-he ate my kewchie like seven times in four days."

I heard somebody clearing their throat. Turing around I seen Jkrya walking in.

I licked my lips pouring flour into the bowl.

Aanijah cleared her throat.

"You got a problem?" Jkrya scrunched her face up.

"Do you got a problem?" Aanijah mugged her.

Jkrya rolled her eyes. "Don't get yo' ass beat trynna be tuff for your friend."

"Who gon' beat her ass?" Aanijah asked lifting her eyebrow up.

Jkrya laughed walking out the kitchen with her grapes.

"You got to let me get my one with that hoe." Aanijah mugged.

I chuckle. "She not gon do shit, this her third time saying she gon' beat my ass-ain't touched a fly."

I grabbed my phone and scroll through instagram.

"Girl, everytime I watch quando rondo story that young hoe got him going through it." I chuckle.

"For real, nigga what you mean group chats lil girl shit-she a lil girl." Aanijah laughed.

"Fuck." I laughed along.

I swiped down on an text message I got from Jeremiah.

Jahhh🫣

fuck is u tellin mfs I ate yo coochie fa?
that's lil girl shit
stop telling mfs my business weirdo ass lil girl
ill never touch yo ass again if u moving like that

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::

1. Is Azhanae wrong for messing w Jeremiah although Jkrya liked him?
2. Is Jeremiah over reacting bout the eating kewchie situation???
3. Whose ur fav so far

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.5K 18
โ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฃ, ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ซ.โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿณ ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿต ๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ...
421K 8.3K 51
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
17.9K 529 37
Do you remember How we used to talk? You know We'd stay on the phone at night 'til dawn Do you remember All the things we said? Like, I love you so...
112K 2.6K 33
"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ 2022-๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ก 2023