𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍

By dreammcatcher

18+ SPIN-OFF to The Eternal Curse Everett has been waiting for his mate longer than most. He's fantasised abo... More

Author's Note and Character Aesthetics
01 lovey-dovey
02 hurting
03 homeless
04 progress
05 kleptomaniac
06 attitude
07 touch
08 admitting the truth
09 mistaken
10 falsely accused
11 my name
12 sleepy heads
13 opening up
14 bow and arrow
15 safe place
16 angel
17 threat
18 strawberry lips
19 regrets already
20 tongue strokes
21 snippet of truth
22 mixed arousal
24 anxiety attack
25 slowly trusting
26 tie me up
27 shock
28 punishment
29 blonde bombshell
30 surprise guest
31 all mine
32 i'm not what you want
33 she's gone
34 breakdown
35 found her
36 i love you
37 her past
38 piece of my heart
39 good girl
40 pleasurable mornings
41 therapy talks
42 fair play, angel
43 bound to you
44 unwanted company
45 let me hunt
46 support system
47 the perfect dress
48 lost for words
49 dripping in his c*m
50 brotherly love
51 nightmares
52 run, i'll catch you
53 milo, he's here
54 a letter to burn
55 this is my family
Epilogue
Bonus Chapters
Milo and Nate's Book - Desirable

23 beg me for it

6.4K 274 86
By dreammcatcher

Everett kneels down on the bed, fisting his cock in his right hand. Only now have I realised how big, veiny and thick it is. Fuck. How is that meant to fit inside me?

I gulp as he inches closer, heat building up on the back of my neck. Everett leans down and presses his lips to mine, at first it's slow and soft and then the tip of his cock prods my stomach.

He worms his way between my legs and I gasp into his mouth, his hand grips the side of my face to keep me in place so he can kiss me deeply. I pull away slowly and look down at Everett's beautiful crafted body.

"You're fucking huge," I blurt, staring straight at his cock.

Everett smirks. "It's all yours, angel."

My throat becomes increasingly dry as he continues to stroke himself, growing impossibly larger by the second. "That's never going to fit."

"Won't it?" He raises an eyebrow.

I can feel my eyes bulge out of my head as he lets his member go. So fucking hard, long and thick. Holy fuck. Holy fuck.

Everett raises his fingers to graze my core, slipping down my wet slit and I shudder. "This sweet little pussy is just begging to be fucked," he grumbles before slapping it lightly. "That's how I know it's going to fit."

I gasp out loud and groan when he massages my clit once more. Okay. Maybe it will fit if he talks to me like that.

He slaps my pussy again and I feel my wetness slip down the backs of my thighs, I dig my teeth into my bottom lip to suppress a groan. My eyes are now rolling into the back of my head. I never knew that would feel so damn good.

"Jesus," he hisses. "You're so fucking wet and it's all for me."

I suck in a sudden breath and exhale before he kills me on the spot. He's right. It is all for him.

Everett grips my throat and forces me to open my eyes. "This is important," his loud voice startles me. "If things get too much, say 'vanilla' and we'll stop."

"Vanilla?"

"Yes, it will be your safe word."

"Okay." I gulp.

He presses a feather light kiss to the corner of my mouth. "But know you can trust me. I won't hurt you unless you want me to."

I shouldn't have moaned quietly at that. Everett must think I'm some absolute freak.

Everett leans over to his bedside table and grabs a condom. I'm still struggling to catch my breath, this has all happened too quickly but I'm not complaining. God, I want him to fuck me into next week. Maybe I even want him to hurt me but in a good way.

My pussy clenches at the thought. He rolls the condom onto his abnormally large cock. I can't help but watch his every move. If Everett was an adjective he would be sexy. Without fail.

When my legs are pushed back and Everett lines his cock up with my soaked slit, I suck in a breath. His eyes remain on mine as he sinks in a couple of inches. I grip the sheets with my fingers tightly, grunting at the sensation of being stretched to his large length.

Before it gets too much he pulls back and eases back in, only a couple of inches.

My eyes start watering now. How is it going to feel when his whole cock is buried inside of me and he's pounding me into his headboard?

I slide my hands up his arms and Everett lowers his head once more. He kisses me softly, sweetly until I'm whimpering into his mouth. Every thrust he edges in further, inch by inch until I am full with his cock.

So full I can barely think or move. Tears stream down my cheeks at the feeling. Stuffed. Completely and utterly stuffed.

A deep whine escapes the back of my throat and Everett nips my bottom lip. "See," he groans sensually. "I told you it would fit."

His hand moves to pin my throat down to the bed, pleasure bursts into waves over my body. His strength, his dominance. God, I might come just from this if he's not careful.

"Now let's see how well you'll do when I'm railing you."

Before I can open my mouth to say anything, he retreats his hips and slams inside of me.

I moan loudly, clawing at his shoulders for some kind of leverage. His thrusts are lethal, harsh but fuck they feel so damn good. Everett swats my hands away from him and flips me over so now I'm on all fours.

My ass is high in the air and my head is down to the bed. Everett grunts and kneads his hands into my ass, leaving prints in the skin with tight little slaps. Before I know it he's pushed into me again and I whimper into his bed.

I open my mouth to bite down on his duvet, suppressing my intense moans as he pounds me from behind. The headboard smashes into the wall, leaving marks across the paint. Everett somehow pushes my legs further apart as he destroys my pussy, wetness dripping down my thighs and reaching my knees.

"Ev–" I cry out.

Oh God. I am going to die at the hands of this man.

His thrusts become punishing. He knows how to fuck. He knows how to make me fall at his knees in pleasure and I'm seconds away from bursting around him.

My head is yanked back, his fingers knotting themselves between my strands of hair. His lips fall to my ear and I find myself panting for a release, my nipples aching from the severity of my sexual desire.

Everett slows his thrusts and pushes all the way into me, leaving me stuffed. I whine in protest and shuffle backwards, only earning myself a smack on the ass.

"Don't move." He orders me.

"Everett, please." I'm a mess. A full blown mess.

My face is covered in tears and my pussy is throbbing painfully. He's torturing me.

"If you want to come. Beg me for it."

I whimper. "Please, please," the words are barely forming in my mouth. "I want to come."

My pussy feels so full and I can't think about anything else.

Everett scoffs and tightens his grip on my hair, I wince. "Not good enough."

"Everett, please," I huff out a struggled breath. "Please let me come. Please."

"Hmmmmm," he grumbles, sending shivers through my spine and straight to my pussy. "Is that the best you can do?"

My eyes almost burst open with the pressure inside my body. "Everett, I want to come all over your cock. Please. Please let me come on your cock."

Everett growls into my ear, I gasp when his cock grows bigger inside me. Stretching my tight little whole to the point of minimal pain but for some sick reason I love it. I love knowing his cock is stretching me out, showing me who is boss.

Before I know it he's pushed my head back down to the bed, holding me in place as he mounts my body and fucks like he's never fucked before. I scream loudly, feeling his cock ram in and out of me.

"Come, angel."

I come hard. All over his cock like I promised. Nothing but muffled sounds escape my mouth as he holds me down to the bed.

Fucking me relentlessly. Like he owns my body. He owns me. And I'm not opposed to that at all.

Another slap meets my ass and I raise my head, my head still spinning from my orgasm of dreams. Everett's hands press into my waist and I arch my back, ass still high and continuing to be pounded until I am almost numb.

Everett slows down for a brief second before twisting me back around, our eyes meet and I'm sure they're as dark as each other. Considering we both have blue eyes, we look like different people right now.

Lust. We are lusting for one another, badly.

He kisses me frantically, passionately. I slide my hands back onto his body but he snaps them away from him, clasping them around his large hands and pinning them to the bed above me.

I gasp at his sudden action. I want to touch you. I shoot through the mindlink.

Everett's eyes flick between mine slowly. He eases his cock back into my greedy pussy. And I want you to do as I say when I'm fucking you. His deep voice almost sets me off. Keep your hands off me.

He pounds me once, then twice and then so quickly I can barely hear the breaks between thrusts. His hands keep mine in place above my head, he's taken over but I don't mind one bit.

I love this side of him. No one is going to have him like this ever again. Except for me.

My body forces me to take a gasp at that idea. I find myself wriggling from his grip without realising, Everett's jaw clenches. "Next time I'm going to tie you to the bed until you can't move and I can have my way with you because you can't seem to stop moving."

I arch my back at his words. Then his fingers close around my clit and I am gasping again.

"Would you like that?" He groans, burying himself into my neck. "Being restrained until you can't move."

My lips purse and I nod out a moan.

He slaps my clit and I yelp. "I asked you a question and I expect an answer. With words."

"Yes," I cry out as he hits the spot on my clit that sends waves of pleasure again. "Yes, I'd like that."

He chuckles into my skin darkly. "Good girl."

Good girl? Yes. I'll be a good girl. Fuck! I'm building again.

Everett continues to pound me until I'm sure there will be nothing left of his bed legs, they'll be ground into the floorboards with his merciless fucking. There will be nothing left of me either.

"Please can I come?" Tears escape my eyes. I can barely keep it in anymore.

He groans into my neck, nipping at the spot I'm sure he'll mark me in one day.

"You want to come, angel?"

I grind my teeth down to stop myself from coming too soon. "Yes. Please. Please let me come."

He tortures me for a few moments more, pinching my clit in the process. The wetness of my pussy against his cock pounding together will be imprinted in my mind forever, along this my breathless moans and the squeaky floorboards.

Shit. Shit. I am losing it.

"Come for me, Reign." He releases after a few moments.

So I do. Right on command. I let out an almighty moan. One that I didn't even know I was capable of. Everett doesn't ease up on my body, he heightens my climax until I am a withering mess in his bed.

Covered head to toe in sweat and my own wetness.

Everett releases my hands when I come, he pounds for a few seconds more until he pulls out and whips the condom off of his length. He fists his cock until his cum shoots out across my body, painting it like a picture.

Marking his territory.

I shudder as I watch. Everett grunts. He fucking grunts when he comes and I will never experience anything sexier. Even the way his shoulders tense and you can see the little veins popping out of his skin and the curve of his biceps.

My eyes flutter shut until Everett lowers his body and collects me in his arms. Both of us still trying to catch our breath, he kisses my neck and my cheek and then my lips. I melt into his sweet kiss because I enjoy still feeling wanted after being so vulnerable.

"Do you like it when I dominate you?"

A smile casts over my lips. "Yes. Yes I really do."

Everett flashes me a grin. "Noted."

My head falls limp onto his shoulder and he holds me impossibly closer. "We probably should have showered after," I mumble and Everett brushes my blonde hair from my eyes.

"True," he nods before pulling me up off the bed. "But now I get to look after you and give you the right aftercare."

I frown at his words. "Aftercare?"

He walks us back into the shower where he turns on the showerhead and settles me down onto the ledge. "Yes," he nods and shuts the door behind him. "Where I look after you by cleaning you, getting you comfortable and making sure that you're okay."

My face must look puzzled because Everett's brows begin to furrow. "Didn't really know it was a thing."

Everett sucks in a sharp breath but I don't know what he's thinking. What is he thinking?

"Well it's always going to be a thing between us, angel," he casts a kiss across my eye. "You're not leaving my sight until I know you're emotionally and physically okay."

I melt into his kiss. Is this what a real relationship is meant to be like?

Care. Actual care. Not false promises.

"Okay," I whisper as he grabs the shower gel and begins to clean my body with his warm and loving hands. "Thank you."

Everett's blue eyes flick to mine. "Don't thank me for doing the bare minimum," he leans in to graze my lips with his. "Everyone should do this for their partners. Especially after rough sex."

Rough sex. Why am I flushing again?

I nuzzle my face into his neck and feel the warmth of his arms close around my body. He kisses the top of my head over and over until I am glowing with a new found light for life.

Read the rest of the book, epilogue and multiple bonus chapters over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

AHHHHH. Remember when I said Everett will be a soft, gentle Alpha but a beast in the bedroom? Yeah, I meant it!🥵🥵🥵

What did you guys think? I need to know your thoughts now!👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Writing this chapter made me feel so damn flushed and boy... it's only going to get better from here.🔥 More kinks, more roughness. It's gonna be so good!

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter! It really makes my day!

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 2.2K 24
"You're not a luna. You're a rogue. Your word means nothing." Maddie says. "Alpha Kairo, I hear you don't have a luna yet. If you ever need a backup...
631K 16.6K 43
Bailey Scotts just wanted to find love again. When tragedy strikes her family, they move to a small town to live with her grandparents. While there...
5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...