Love untold

By jeonginslefteyebrow

This is a made up scenario of the backstory of Hyunjins new solo song "Love Untold". It is a letter he wrote... More

Love untold

2 0 0
By jeonginslefteyebrow

I coudlnt help but admire her and the way her smile was pure and refreshing.

All I wanted is for her to feel safe from every harsh thing in this world; although I cannot tell her these things, I still recite these words in my head and these thoughts seem to feel endless.

She is my muse to every song I write, I wouldnt have been happier to dedicate these songs to her for she is worth thousands of meaningful words.

I always wished for her heart to never feel heavy...she could rest her weight of sadness in my arms and I would take it all away.

I didnt need to say to her

"I love you."

as she knew.

But I still yearn to say those words to her everyday. It fills my mind with things I should have said and could have done.

If I could bring you back, I would be able meet with your eyes once again and say sweet words to you.
For now all I can do is close my eyes and dream about you.

With every tear I wipe I promise that it is my last, and I mean it this time.
Now that you're not in my life anymore
I will continue to smile for you, hoping that you see my happiness and smile back.

I'm sorry I couldnt protect you from the world.

I miss you, my love.

-Hyunjin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 272K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
167K 12.9K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
217K 13.3K 15
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...