LIKE A TATTOO(jude bellingham)

By pottersreign

LIKE A TATTOO i see the hunger that spill from your eyes (jude bellingham x femoc!) original series, @potte... More

LIKE A TATTOO
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE ▬▬▬ ex factor
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SIX

545 12 11
By pottersreign

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅━━━ touch !
❝he has communication issues ❞
smut warning

blm but not judes
dono|throatgoat
bukayo|starboy
jamal|bambi
vivienne|it girl
brair|briar del rey
tolami|burnaboy

today 7:12

it girl
guys i think im going
to finally call it quits with jude

throatgoat
omd your a
jokeman

starboy
yeah and uk stabbings
have stopped🗣❗

throatgoat
that's so foul bukayo💀

starboy
till spurs have
a trophy 🗣

brair del rey
LMAOO BUKAYO😭

bambi
always wit that negative
energy man. ☹️

burnaboy
i fully support 🤩🙏

it girl
no im dead
serious

bambi
why is my contact name bambi ?
plss change it.🥲

throatgoat
no

it girl
anyways so no more meet up
unless he decides to kiss then
im giving up on this idea.

burnaboy
ARE YOU MENTAL😭

brair del rey
go ahead and tell em what you
told me🙄

it girl
💀

it girl
jude and i
haven't kissed yet

throatgoat
so what your trying
to tell me is that he's
shoved his cock in you
but you haven't even
kissed yet ?😟
everyone liked

starboy
fucking hell what
wrong with this
wasteman ?

bambi
are english people
really like this ?😬

it girl
JAMAL WHAT R U
WAFFLING BOUT
U LITCH LIVED IN
THE UK FOR NINE YEARS❗

bambi
okie calm down
ur man's is the
one that's toxic

burnaboy
Jude's song ong is
toxic by digga d😌

it girl
leave him alone😭

brair del rey
stop lmao😭

starboy
it's the fact that ive
heard him blast that
song in the locker room
before🫢💀

throatgoat
like digga d said
" but back to the TOPIC !!"
there's no way you
guys haven't kiss
its bare mad innit??😧😧

burnaboy
seems like he kisses with
other fems yet only fucks
you.

it girl
yeah. he has
communication issues

bambi
now bffr

starboy
bruv why you
always gotta be a
mug

it girl
stop attacking me
i didn't nutthin wrong.

it girl
i just wanted dick

it girl
and maybe a relationship

throatgoat
babes u only
got 1 out
of 2 of those
tings 

burnaboy
just dump
him ong

brair del rey
nahhh that
nasty septic
dick is not
worth it tbh
everyone liked

8:13

━━━━━━━━━

incoming call
walking red flag
accept or decline

walking red flag
answer
the phone.

vivienne
why

walking red flag
just do it

vivienne
so demanding

walking red flag
Vivienne

vivienne
okay

incoming call
walking red flag
accept or decline

Vivienne pushed the phone up to her ear trying to contain her frustration as she waited for Jude to start talking. She wasn't the one who wanted to initiate this conversation; after all, he was the one who insisted on calling her. She laid out on her bed waiting to hear him.

"Hey," he said sounding casual but there was an underlying tension in his voice. She didn't not what so ever want to talk to him due to the argument that exploded between them so she kept quiet.

"Come on, don't be like that Vi." he said groaning in frustration into the speaker.

She didn't want to let Jude's behavior affect her anymore, so she took a deep breath. "What do you want, Jude?" she asked, her voice guarded.

"About the other day, " he said, sounding a bit unsure of the conversation topic and what it might lead to "I really am sorry I shouldn't have said those things to ya,"Vivienne felt a mix of emotions hearing his apology. Part of her appreciated that he acknowledged his mistake, but another part of her couldn't shake off that he wasn't genuine about it and wanted something from her and the only way to do it was to apologize.

  Vivienne felt a mix of emotions listening to his apology. A piece of her appreciated that he acknowledged his mistake, but another part of her couldn't shake off the pain he had caused.

"Jude, we keep going through this again and again, these arguments that are being produced because of our link up and feelings that are being damaged. I can't keep doing this,"

"Please just one more chance. I promise it won't be like this, I'll really really try to change."

Vivienne hesitated to answer swearing to her friend group that she would drop him but she is torn between her feelings for him and the knowledge that their relationship was causing her pain.

"Alright," she said. "But no more girls, I don't care if they come on to you, you need to shut it down and if you're trying to find an excuse sayin "I'm not gonna shut it down so fast," go on and say "I'm being polite but respectfully I don't want you," Done. That's litch what you have to say, dead it."

He waited for a few seconds before responding with "Okay,"

"We good," she said and he answered back with a hum.

"I've missed you y'know," he murmured. "Your smile, your eyes, your body," he drawled out.

"Oh yeah ?" she whispered into the phone smiling.

  "Of course, especially when you—"

  "When I what ?" She quickly asked but immediately regretted it when she heard him laugh.

  "When you wear those tight high-waisted jeans, mannnn. Your arse being in full view only for me, oh my days I just completely lose myself in wanting to touching it."

  "You like 'em," she said smiling knowing she only wore those jeans for him. She loved it when it got him hot and bothered  whenever they were together especially when they went out to clubs with their friends. It would usually end up in Jude pulling her into the bathroom and fucking her on the sink.

   "I do," he said in a deep voice. "What are you wearing right now," he asked curiously.

    smiling at his question Vivienne answered sultrily "In my panties and your wife beater shirt,"

  "Shit," he groaned out onto the call. "Keep going,"

  "Can I tell you a surprise,"

  "Of course," he ushered hurriedly.

  "I have no bra underneath," she bit her lip imagining his face that has now darkened and pupils dilated.

  "Let me see you, pretty girl. I need you," he begged, moving around in his bedsheets. The fact that she had his shirt made him go crazy, if he had been near her he would've folded in under a second.

  "You're all the way in England right now training with your squad Jude," she laughed out in his eagerness which he beamed at hearing her delicate laugh, imagining her smooth skin wrinkling at the corners of her mouth making her form dimples. Her full plump lips curved upwards, revealing a nice set of pearly white teeth.

"Put me on FaceTime." he demanded.

  "Okay give me sec." Clicking on the camera button in the middle of the screen changes it from a phone call to a FaceTime.

  "Hi," he said looking at her through the screen.

  "Hey," she replied back. She could see his eyes darken when she moved her camera more outward showcasing her nipples that were poking out from her(his) white shirt, she continued to move her camera down to her curves and down to her black panties "You like what you see Jude?" Him being out of his mind just nodded dumbly. "Have you missed me," she pondered out loud "Have the tapes of us not satisfied you enough baby." She falsely frowned, giving him fake sympathy.

  "No." he choked out having a hard-on.

  Sometimes Vivienne and Jude made sex tapes together in order to have it when one
wasn't with the other, like if they've traveled or haven't seen each other in a long time, they'd sometimes get off by watching the tapes.

  "You miss me being on my knees for you," Jude would've exploded in his undergarments if he hadn't kept it together. The moment was interrupted when Vivienne heard a noise in the background of his place, "Who was that ?"

"Oh that's just Trent in the shower," he shrugged off.

"Your horrendously nasty," she said shaking her head. "Getting your self almost off while your teammate is in the other room."

  "What doesn't know what hurt him." he smirked. "Now where were we? Was it you who was on their knees for me?"

  Vivienne rolled her brown eyes.

  "That size of your ego is dreadfully large for someone with low intellect as you," his eyebrows pinched together slightly concentrating on what she had said. "Been with anyone lately." Jude then started to guide his hands down his joggers, he gripped his length, a cold shiver rolled down his spin, have a a firm grip is stroking it making precum spill out.

    "No." he choked out. Finally having enough strain in his pants he took them off before going back to his cock, the pads of his thumb swipe the slit, making him throw his head back.

  "What are you doing," she asked curiously having heard his breath pick up, he whined slightly make her do a double-take.

  "Nutthin, just keep talking," he croaked.

  she giggled hearing the squelching noise that he was making from his length. "Are you touching yourself" she questioned.

  "Yeah—fuck,"he grunts out.

  "Well if you are then I need you to look at something right ?" She peeled off the shirt quickly and moved the camera to her tites making him moan out. "Imagine your dick fucking my tits hard." Jude's dick starts twitch at that idea, feeling his hand starting to go faster.

"Fuck me," his hips snapped into his hand fast as he imagined his cock thrusting in and out of her tits, the spits from her mouth landing on his dick wetting it more.

  "Keep going for me baby," she spoke out.

  "Shit I'm gonna— " he moaned out into the phone.

  "Come for me Jude," she said softly. His breathing got loud, the cores of his abs started to tighten as he succumbed to his pleasure, streams of cum came onto his hand.

  All Vivienne could think at that moment was how hot he looked with his fucked out face. "I love it when you let go for me—"

  "Baby," said a voice. Making Vivienne do a double take, a bile starts rise from her throat, feeling ultimately betrayed. The lack of clarity and trust in they had just put into the conversation that they previously discussed was all gone.Jude who had a look of horror on his face knowing he had been caught. "Do you have an extra tooth brush on you?"

  "Wait—" Jude said before Vivienne cut him off.

    "Fuck you Jude, are you trying to vex me ? don't you dare ever call me or see me. Go stick your dick in that bird your with. We're done." she said, clicking the "end call" button on her phone.

━━━━━━━━━

authorwithbigtitty: yh I know I'm late but it's whatevea. I didn't do grammar check bro but it's okay enjoy this you little whores

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 3.2K 74
❤️
157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
193K 699 24
its all in the title babes 😋