The Sweetest Poison

By nessatheyaksha

"What do you mean i'm yours?" Taehyung asked, voice shaking. "I turned you, 200 hundred years ago." came the... More

Note
Chapter 1: The Stranger In The Shadows
Chapter 2: The Friend In Disguise
Chapter 3: The Lingering Scent
Chapter 4: Memories Of The Past
Chapter 5: Reunited
Chapter 6: Permission To Break A Promise
Chapter 7: A Glimpse To The Past
Chapter 8: Who We Are
Chapter 9: Strawberry Scented Memory
Chapter 10: The Witch
Chapter 11: The Witches' Red String
Chapter 12: Fated
Chapter 13: Killer; Lover
Chapter 14: Golden Eyes
Chapter 15: Ghost Of A Man
Chapter 16: Growing Closer
Chapter 17: Salvation
Chapter 19: The Full Story
Chapter 20: No More Loose Ends
Chapter 21: Worship The Treasure
Chapter 22: The Storm
Chapter 23: Look Me In The Eyes
Chapter 24: Back In Your Arms
Chapter 25: "Yoongi."
Chapter 26: The Blood Ritual
Chapter 27: The Beginning of The End

Chapter 18: Whole Again

1.4K 70 90
By nessatheyaksha

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2kVJYat96Bw ( ONEWE 원위) - AuRoRa )

Being a vampire on its own meant feeling everything on the highest level. You always feel too deeply, too much. The humans who turned into vampires were usually thrilled when they find out that with just one touch they can feel euphoric. But then they lose themselves because they couldn't handle what someone would call 'a minor inconvenience'. Feeling that deeply was a blessing, but it could just easily turn in to a curse.

Jungkook was a royal vampire. He was an original. Which meant being a leader run in his veins and he was way stronger. But most importantly, his senses were way more heightened than a normal vampire.

So when, after 200 hundred years of waiting, he felt Taehyung's lips on his own, his brain short circuited. The flame in his chest grew so big, so fast, it started a wildfire all over his body. The fire that was burning him, torturing him when he was away from Taehyung was giving him life now. He forgot that fire meant life. Like the sun high up in the sky, it was supposed to keep you warm. It wasn't a disaster like he felt for 200 hundred years, not having the love of his life in his arms.

Every part of him started burning, and he didn't know how to stop this feeling, he didn't even want to stop it. He was feeling dizzy with want and need for the man currently in his lap, and he wasn't sure where to even put his hands.

But the moment Taehyung run his tongue on his bottom lip, biting it and pulling it forward, his hands were all over the other's body. Holding him tight, running his hands on his back, and finally holding his face, bringing him closer, kissing him deeper than ever.

Taehyung was in no better shape. His hands were all over the other's hair, he was kissing him with all the energy he had. He kissed him like it was their first kiss, he kissed him like Jungkook's lips were the lifeline that kept him alive.

It was dirty, it was messy, it was everything they both wanted right at that moment. He was moving his body along with his lips, not being able to stand still, clutching at Jungkook's shirt, and when he couldn't control his strength and ripped it, he pulled away for a second.

"Oops?" He clearly wasn't sorry about it, but tried his best to look at least a little bit guilty. But when Jungkook lifted an eyebrow, they both let out a laugh. Taehyung pecked his lips once more, and brought their foreheads together.

Both of their eyes were closed, Taehyung's hand still in Jungkook's hair, and the other was holding his waist. "Wow," the older said, making the young one chuckle. "Yeah, wow."

Then Taehyung reached out to Jungkook through his brain, making sure he could hear him, and see what he was thinking.

Beautiful images were running through his mind. The first time they held hands, the shy glances, the first kiss they shared, the sweet love making, every little touch they shared.

Jungkook moved away a little and opened his eyes. "You remember it all." Taehyung nodded, eyes teary. "I remember everything. I know who I am now. I am finally whole again." He couldn't help but let the tears fall, because he finally got all his memories back.

The good memories and the bad, they were a part of him. Now he knew who he was, now he knew the risks of remembering and he knew why Jimin did whatever he did. Although a little part of him still ached, he knew his sweet roommate had the best intention at his heart, for both of their sakes.

Even though he was still pissed at the witch, Jungkook felt the need to speak up, "Maybe we should go and talk to him?"

Taehyung was biting his thumb's nail, looking sceptical. After a few seconds, he nodded. "Yeah. I do feel the need to talk and reunite with him. I did miss him a lot."

The older squeezed his waist, making him jump a little. "What was that for?" When Jungkook didn't answer, Taehyung hit his chest, "oh my god he's literally my cousin Jungkook!"

When that information dawned on him once more, he felt so ashamed for feeling jealous that his ears got all pink. The younger run his hands through his hair, then his ears, and gave him another deep kiss, making Jungkook melt in his hold.

"I can get used to this." The older one said, making the young one raise a questioning eyebrow. "You, being in my arms, kissing me every few seconds."

Now it was Taehyung's turn to feel shy, and his cheeks were getting pink. He tried to hide them with his sweater paws but Jungkook was quicker and held his wrists tight. "Don't hide the blooming roses you get on your cheeks whenever you get shy," he held both of his wrists with one hand and run the other on his cheeks, "they suit my flower boy so well."

This comment made him even redder, so he opted for kissing the other, so hard, that it felt like both of their lips would be bruised come tomorrow.

***

"Are you nervous?" They were settled in one of Jungkook's cars, apparently he had many, and these were just his 'travel cars' meaning he had a lot more in the city he actually lived in.

"A little, I hate fighting with people I love. And even though this wasn't technically a fight, I know we both will be crying messes when we see each other. So get ready for some snot fest, Mr. Big old vampire."

Their hands were entangled in the middle, and after his comment Jungkook let out a dramatic gasp, "Old? WHO are you calling old?" Taehyung let out a laugh, "Is that your take from the whole sentence I just said?" "Yeah well I'm not old, look at me, I look amazing."

Taehyung smiled, his gaze locked on his fated partner, "from now on, know that I'm always looking at you, my only one. And yes, you do look amazing."

Not expecting this answer, Jungkook stopped the car abruptly, thankfully they were in a small town road were there wasn't a traffic nor many cars going by. "You," the next moment he opened the car door and run to the other's side, "you are an absolute menace, my little vampire." he said, while leaning down to capture Taehyung's lips. After a lingering kiss, he continued, "and know that, whenever you look at me, you'll find me already looking at you."

The smile he received from Taehyung would put the sun to shame. It was so blindingly beautiful, he felt the need to have his sunglasses on. Oh, the beauty of this gorgeous person, would be the end of him. But he knew, he would gladly accept that end.

Another ten minute drive later they were in front of Taehyung's house. He looked at it from where he was in the car, taking a deep breath. Jungkook run around to open his car door, and held out his hand for him to hold. "You got this, my treasure." He gave a kiss to his forehead, and they headed towards the door.

***

Yoongi didn't leave Jimin's side. He would only disappear for a few hours a day, handling 'evil' and then he'd be back to his witch's side.

Since the day they shared a kiss, he wasn't able to keep away. Both of them fought with their feelings for so long, because something always got in the way, but the moment both of them let go, they fell harder and faster than ever.

Yoongi was one of the most powerful creatures out there, and he wasn't scared of anything. He would fight evil like it's the easiest thing to do. There wasn't much that would faze him, because he was as wise as he is powerful.

His cold, black heart seemingly not beating, because he was always ready for what is coming his way. It was one of the perks of being what he is.

But there was one that would make his heart beat. The one that would make blood flow through his veins, and a warm feeling settle in his chest.

It was Jimin. The blonde little witch currently settled in his lap, crying over a meaningless rom-com movie.

Some people would see the love he has for him as a weakness. But Yoongi knew better. Both from his experience, and from his observations of both Taehyung and Jungkook, he knew, that love wasn't a weakness. It didn't make you weak, or less powerful.
On the contrary, love was what made the creatures strong. It gave them power, it gave them control.

While being lost in thought, Jimin suddenly stopped the movie they were watching, and got up from his lap. His eyes were on the door, and he looked like he's holding his breath. Yoongi didn't even have to focus to know who's behind the door, he knew from his lover's composure that Taehyung was coming, and he wasn't alone.

Oh. After a moment of focusing Yoongi felt that the young vampire was finally off the spell he put him under. It was inevitable, considering his close proximity to Jungkook, he thought to himself.

The moment they heard the click of the key, and the door opening slowly, he was right beside his witch, and held his hand, squeezing it. Jimin let out a sigh, thankful for the silent support. He wasn't sure he was ready for this reunion.

But the moment his soulmate entered his line of sight, with that warm, boxy smile of his, and run to wrap his arms around him, he knew they were going to be more than okay.

~•~

hello lovelies! here's a late night gift for you, I hope you all enjoy. if you do, please do let me know by voting and commenting, the support I get from you all means a lot to me! 🥺💜

are you at all curious about what our Yoongi is?👀

and also let me know if you enjoyed it when I put songs in the chapters or not 💜

let me know if you enjoyed and please do not hesitate to reach out to me!
thank you again for everything 🧚🏻‍♂️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 3K 25
#taekookau Super model Taehyung has had his eyes on Jeon Jeongguk for a while. The young CEO has been the center of his attention since the moment he...
55.7K 2K 7
Jungkook stayed silent, but you could see him clenching his jaw tighter and he crossed his arms over his chest like he was uncomfortable. "It's dange...
10.5K 943 44
18+ mature content Taehyung snorted and turned back to Jungkook, advancing until he stood directly in front of him. "Hmm," he said scrutinising his...