Only Yours (Ongoing)

By c0c49ne

The Italian Mafia was once filled with joy and laughter. Just until their light was stolen from them. Grace S... More

Characters & Introduction
Tattoos & piercings
001 -
002 -
003 -
Rossi House Tour
004 -
005 -
006 -
007 -
008 -
009 -
Characters Part 2
010 -
a/n ( Important)
011 -
012
013 -
014 -
015 -
016 -
018 -
019 -
020 -
021 -
022-
023 -
024 -
025 -
026 -

017 -

956 20 2
By c0c49ne

(A/N: Thank you so so much for 4k reads, can't even believe. Just tysm :)

Third Person POV

Everyone sat frozen in their chairs from what they have just witnessed. Their friend, daughter, granddaughter and cousin was the leader of the most powerful mafia.

"Anyone gonna say anything" Grace says " Yeah how about the fact that my 17 year old sister is the Donna of a mafia and in fact the most powerful one" Alexander states

"Anything else you're hiding from us" he raises his eyebrows. "Maybe the fact that I'm the famous painter moon, I'm a fashion designer and the founder of M - tech and of vertigo clouds (A/N: that's the name of her jewellery company) which means that I'm the youngest trillionaire. Also I'm the assassin, hacker, street racer and fighter ghost" replying with jazz hands

"WHAT" Everyone screams "Before we get into this" Grace sighs "I have something to deal with"

She grabs her gun from her waist band and shoots the two guards standing in the corner. Grace presses a button on the corner of the table and immediately 2 guys walk in.

She clicks her fingers and the 2 guys drag the bodies out of the room. "So back to what we were talking then" she looks at everyone

"You just killed 2 men and you want to get back to talking" chase mocks her. "Yeah cause I know that every one of you have killed people before so whats the different here huh" she raises a brow.

Everyone goes quiet

"Exactly" rolling her eyes "They were traitors anyway i wouldn't just kill people cause I felt like it " she states resting her hands on the table

A boy barged in with his hands flooded with files. "Donna we have a problem" he declares with worry in his voice

He dumps the files on the table and grace picks up one of them and starts reading. Her eyes widen at what she sees.

She drops the file and grabs another. Her eyes scan over the pictures and she can't believe what she's seeing.

One after the other she reads and she drops. Everyone is nervous to hear what's happening.

She grabs the last file and and immediately falls into her chair. She clicks her finger and the boy stands next to grace.

He leans down and he covers their faces with one of the files. Everyone looks around at each other wondering what's going on. All anyone could hear was a bunch of whispering

She stood up making the boy step out of the way. "Mom dad I need you guys to take care of Eli and Jay while I go fix some things up" she states

"Yeah sure but what's wrong" Serena asks worried "I'll tell you when I get back" Serena nods. Grace clicks her fingers and the boy follows her out of the room.

A minute later grace is back with the twins, she kisses them on their cheeks and they run to serena and antonio.

She walks out of the room and everyone is left stunned. They sit there in silence for a while and then everyone makes their way out of the building. The blacks go back to the rossi estate and everyone else goes home

Grace's POV

Wow a lot has just happened

Basically what was going on is that there is pictures showing that the russians were trying to attack us. They used to be the top mafia

And basically no one has heard from the russians in a long time since it was discovered that they had an underground human trafficking system

It was obviously shut down but when it happened the russians were just gone. Looks like now they have decided to make their comeback.

I go into my office and change into all black clothes. I grab some weapons and attach them to my thighs and waist and put some knifes in my boots.

I go towards to the elevator and go to my garage. I open it up and take my car. I drive out and go to the destination.

I see a old run down house in the distance and I get off my car a few blocks before so I don't cause them to hear me.

I walk towards the house and through the window I can see 4 different guys. I creep towards the side of the house and see that they all have some weird ass tattoo on their neck which shows me they're definitely russians.

I guess it's now or never. I throw myself against the window and I immediately regret it.

We all stand in silence looking at each other till one starts talking "who are you"

"I'm batman"

I shoot the guy to the left of me in the head. One of them punch me in the gut and it makes me drop my gun. I kick him in the dick and snap his neck. Just as I reached from my gun someone grabbed me around my torso. I thrashed around trying to get out but I couldn't. So I had to do the next best thing. I bit him. He drops me and I roll onto the floor. I get out one of my knifes and stick it in his leg. He screams in pain I crawl towards my gun and shoot him in the chest. Normally I wouldn't be doing the crawling. I get up from the floor and look for the last guy. I won't be able to kill this guy. I will need to get information out of him. I feel a presence behind me so I elbow him in the gut and it sends him to the floor. I get another knife and stick it in his arm. I apply pressure on his neck and he loses consciousness. I leave his body there and go down the block for my car. I drive my car up to the house and drag his fat ass in.

I get to my building and I command my assistant to take him to the torture room. There is no need to change clothes because I'm going to get more blood over me. That really drained me.

I go down to the torture room and there I see all the weapons laid out and the guy sitting on a single chair with chains around him. I pour a bucket of water on him and he immediately wakes

"Where am I" he asks "The batcave"

"Stfu you whore" he yells. "You mister are in no place to talk because if you don't cooperate I will make your life a living hell"

"Really what are you going to do" he mocks. I grab a metal rod from the table and a flame torch. I heated up the rod and then dug it into his skin. He screams in pain and I take it off. "See this can go the easy way or the hard way but I will get something out of you one way or the other" 

"Do the russians plan on making an announcement that they're back" I question. He doesn't say anything, why do men have to make everything so complicated. I take a knife and cut off one of his fingers, he starts crying out in pain. "what the fuck" "you decided to take the hard way this is just what comes with it"

"Now answer the question" "Do the russians plan on making an announcement that they're back" "We have been planning to take our the french mafia for a year now and we are going to make our presence known at the mafia ball" he replies

"Thank you it wasn't that hard now was it" I state "How were you planning to do it". Again he doesn't reply. I sigh in annoyance. I get out the rod and lighter and before I could light the rod he starts wailing "P-p-please let me l-live don't do this t-to me"

"Answer the question and I won't". Nothing. I light up the rod and move closer to him. I take off his shirt and dig the rod into his torso many times. His cries and screams fill the room. "Are you ready to answer the question yet" i raise my eyebrows

He nods "We w-were going to go in at the time of the dancing, we would turn o-off all the lights a-a-and then in big groups take everyone"

"Last question who is leading the russian mafia". This one he answer immediately "I haven't seen his face before but i know his name" "Richard Walker. I freeze.

The rod clashes with the floor creating a large ringing sound through the room. I grab the gun from the table and shoot him in head.

I turn around and I walk. I walk past everyone trying to ask me things. I just keep walking. I walk to my car and start driving. I don't care if I run past red lights. I get home 15 minutes later and I got straight to my room. I see that jay and eli are asleep on my bed. I start pacing around my bedroom.

How could this be I this. I thought I left him behind. I need to calm myself down, I go down to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I take a deep breath and try to recollect myself. I am so fucking tired.

Just as I was going to go back to my room, taylor walked in "grace are you okay, what happened to you were did all this blood come from". Before I could even reply he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the living room.

There we were everyone looking at me. All of a sudden I couldn't really see anything. Black circles covered my vision. Last thing I heard was people screaming my name

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 16.2K 53
Kalina never knew much about her family, only that she had brothers, a mother and a father who never wanted her. After the abuse her mother put her t...
Bleeding Heart By ...

General Fiction

15.6K 303 19
Amalia has experienced more pain in her 16 years of life than many others do. Her life has always been filled with hurt, pain, hopelessness But one d...
5.7M 181K 104
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brothers to keep her safe by her mother, but he...
41.7K 750 27
❝ (𝗮𝗱𝗷.) 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❞ 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲...