80's Group Pet Blessing Packa...

Von lastborn99

image not mine story not mine for offline purpose only Novel Summary [Double wear + era group pet + ability +... Mehr

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-65
66-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
181-190
191-200

171-180

1.1K 18 0
Von lastborn99

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 171: sentenced to death

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 171: sentenced to death

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article5 minutes

   Chapter 171 Sentenced to death

   Feng Baozhi was shocked: [No space? you sure? 】

   Did she guess wrong? But when she first saw the jade pendant, she really liked it, and she always felt that the jade pendant was very eye-catching.

   How can there be no space?

  【Of course sure! ] 088 Nonsense with righteous words, [Do you think everyone is as lucky as you, and can meet a treasure like me? 】

   Feng Baozhi heard this and suddenly felt that it made sense!

   Also, how could Jiang Zhiying be comparable to her?

   But she was still a little unwilling, and quickly asked: [But, didn't you say that her luck is very strong before? 】

  【Strong luck does not mean you can have space. The world is so big, and there are thousands of people with strong luck like her. Can they all have space? 】

   In order to make Feng Baozhi give up, 088 deliberately exaggerated. In fact, he felt that in this world, there was definitely less than 100 people with strong luck like Jiang Zhiying.

   But of course he couldn't tell Feng Baozhi about this kind of thing, otherwise this woman would definitely not give up easily and would continue to think about that little pervert.

   He is seriously injured now, but he doesn't want to fight that little pervert at all.

   Feng Baozhi felt relieved when he heard that there are thousands of people in this world whose luck is similar to Jiang Zhiying.

   She knew that Jiang Zhiying was nothing at all, just a vicious female supporting role to set off her, and was destined to be trampled under her feet.

   As the heroine, she will have a dazzling life and achieve extraordinary achievements, standing to a height that Jiang Zhiying will never be able to reach.

   Now it's just a small twist in her ups and downs life, why should she care?

  Feng Baozhi raised her lips proudly: [It seems that I overestimated her, but I like the jade pendant on her body. Even if there is no space in the jade pendant, I will get it! 】

  088: […]

   So he said so much, this stupid woman still intends to continue to fight against the pervert? Where did she get her honey juice confidence!

  【It's just a jade pendant. 】

【so what? Since I like it, it's mine! 】

   Feng Baozhi's eyes were cold.

   She will never forget that day, Jiang Zhiying rummaged through the boxes in her room, and finally found the jade pendant she hid in front of everyone and beat her hard!

   Doesn't Jiang Zhiying want that jade pendant? She wouldn't let that dead girl succeed! What if Jiang Zhiying found the jade pendant? She still has a way to get it back!

   Even if it is just an ordinary jade pendant, there is no room for her to think about it, and Jiang Zhiying will never have it!

  088: […]

   It seems that this woman cannot stay.

   He doesn't need a puppet who only seeks death.

   is just right, you can use her soul to heal and repair his damaged remnant soul.

   Feng Baozhi didn't know that he had been sentenced to death by 088, and he was still planning how to get Jiang Zhiying's jade pendant.

  …

   On the other side, Chen Jianshe and Wang Xiuxiu had several accidents on their way to the hospital. Fortunately, there were a lot of people who went with them, and every time they passed by without any risk.

  Chen Jianshe was injured, but he was awake. The continuous accidents made him very uneasy, and he always felt cold all over. Today, this fact is too evil.

  Because of bad luck, they failed to meet Jiang Shixun on the road, and finally arrived at the county hospital.

  There is only a health station in the town, and the conditions are very simple. Only the county has a hospital that can handle more complicated injuries.

   When they arrived at the county hospital, Jiang Shixun also returned home.

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 172: Wouldn't it be Feng Baozhi again?

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 172: Wouldn't it be Feng Baozhi again?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 172 Isn't it Feng Baozhi again?

  Jiang Sehun drove a tractor and pulled a lot of furniture back.

The    were all bought at the flea market, and all the furniture was disassembled for easy transportation and needed to be re-installed.

  The sound of the tractor is so loud that it can be heard from far away. Tang Yulan heard the sound and ran to the door immediately, waiting for Jiang Shixun.

   Jiang Shixun couldn't help feeling sweet when he saw her eager look, like eating honey.

   But after stopping the tractor, he still said a few words to Tang Yulan: "What are you doing running so fast? I'm not afraid of falling."

  Tang Yulan complained: "You are back! If you don't come back, your daughter will be bullied to death!"

   Jiang Shixun's face changed instantly: "What's the matter? Someone bullied Zhuzhu?"

   Isn't it Feng Baozhi again?

   "No!" Tang Yulan said more and more angrily, "Just that Feng Baozhi, she fell into the water today, and she actually told people that Zhuzhu pulled her down!

   Are you saying it's ridiculous? Zhuzhu was sleeping in the house at that time! How old is she to be able to pull Feng Baozhi into the water? "

   Jiang Shixun's face became even more ugly when he heard her words: "She can actually say such a thing!"

   It seems that Feng Baozhi is broken to the core. At such a young age, his mind was so vicious.

   Even Feng Ergou is not as vicious as her. Who did she learn from?

   Jiang Shixun quickly asked again: "What else? Is the Feng family too troublesome?"

  Tang Yulan pouted: "Feng Yongjin brought Feng Baozhi here, and wanted to deceive us. As a result, Feng Baozhi was pulled down by that thing!"

   Jiang Shixun was taken aback for a moment: "What?"

   "It's that thing! Water monkey! That thing is still following her! Many people saw it today!

  Feng Yongjin was so terrified that he pushed Feng Baozhi towards me. I was holding a pig-killing knife!

   Feng Baozhi almost collided with the knife, but suddenly stopped and didn't move, and then flew back upside down, as if he was pulled back!

   But she was alone at the time, and no one pulled her at all! Not what is that thing? "

   Jiang Shixun's face changed greatly, and it took a long while to digest Tang Yulan's words.

   He doesn't believe in those things, but according to what Tang Yulan said, today's incident is really weird.

   "That's right! There's one more thing!" Tang Yulan thought of Chen Jianshe and the others, and quickly said, "After you left today, something happened in the village!

  Chen Jianshe fell and broke her ribs. When Wang Xiuxiu went up to the hut, the hut collapsed and she also fell into the ditch.

   Also, didn't Feng Baozhi fall into the water? Let Li Dabing rescue her and take her to the brigade headquarters. My brother saw that she was unconscious and wanted to take her to the hospital for fear of an accident.

   But she is a little girl, and she must be followed by the adults in the family, otherwise who will be responsible if something goes wrong? My brother went to the Feng family to look for someone, but it turned out that several of the Feng family were unlucky!

   Do you think this is strange? It's so wicked! There are so many people in the Feng family, and several accidents have happened! "

   Having said this, she paused, and suddenly whispered again: "Do you think Feng Baozhi was targeted by that thing? Otherwise, everyone else will be fine, why did something happen to her family?"

   Jiang Shixun: "…"

  Although he felt that there was no such thing in the world, it was indeed too evil today.

   "No matter what, it has nothing to do with us, just stay away from the Feng family in the future."

   However, Feng Baozhi dares to bully Zhuzhu like this, but it can't be left like this!

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 173: became a calamity

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 173: became a calamity

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article5 minutes

   Chapter 173 Became a Disaster

   Jiang Shixun glanced at Tang Yulan, afraid that she would be worried, so he didn't say his plan.

   Thinking that something happened to Chen Jianshe and the others, he quickly unloaded the furniture into the yard, and then drove the tractor to the brigade headquarters.

   Tang Xinghua happened to be at the brigade headquarters. After Jiang Shixun returned the tractor, he inquired about the specific details of Chen Jianshe and Wang Xiuxiu's accident.

   then asked Feng Baozhi about falling into the water.

  Tang Xinghua is his brother-in-law, so naturally he knows everything.

After    finished speaking, he added in a low voice: "There's something wrong with this, especially that Feng Baozhi, you'd better stay away from her.

  I also remembered something later, Chen Jianshe and Wang Xiuxiu have been very close to Feng Baozhi recently.

   There are also Feng Yongjin and Li Hehua, you know, they are the most patriarchal, but they have been very kind to Feng Baozhi recently.

   There is also Feng Ergou. He seems to have changed his personality these days, and he often buys things for Feng Baozhi.

  I secretly inquired about it. Recently, I have a good relationship with Feng Baozhi. It seems that I have some bad luck. Do you think it is strange? "

   Ever since he found out about this detail, Tang Xinghua felt a cold sweat on his back, and at the same time he couldn't help but secretly rejoice: Fortunately, he doesn't like Feng Baozhi!

   Before Jiang Zhiying's accident, he didn't dislike Feng Baozhi at all, after all, he was a child.

   But since that incident happened, he knew that Feng Baozhi stole Jiang Zhiying's jade pendant and refused to admit it, so he was a little disliked by Feng Baozhi.

   A few days ago, Chen Jianshe suddenly liked Feng Baozhi, and he thought it was very strange, but he was not good at interfering in other people's affairs. Now that he looked at this matter, he felt even more evil.

   That Feng Baozhi must have been targeted by dirty things a long time ago, right? Maybe she did some other deal with that thing, so those people would suddenly like her.

   Now those who like her are all out of luck, they must have been harmed by that thing.

   Maybe Zhuzhu is right, that thing is boring, wants to play with Feng Baozhi, and even wants to find more people to play with it.

  Look at them, they fell into the water and fell into the ditch, one of them lost their life, can't they go and play with it?

   Feng Baozhi didn't know what to do, how did he provoke that thing!

   Go back later, he has to keep his family away from her. Fortunately, my family didn't like Feng Baozhi, otherwise she would have killed her!

   In fact, it was not only Tang Xinghua who thought so, the news spread quickly in the village, and the story of Feng Baozhi's evil family spread in the village long ago.

   Those who went to Jiang's house to watch the fun, but watched Feng Baozhi suddenly fly back upside down!

They also heard what Jiang Zhiying said. After they went back, they couldn't wait to tell their family about this and tell them to stay away from Feng Baozhi.

   Many people are also discussing this matter secretly in private, thinking that Chen Jianshe and Wang Xiuxiu were implicated by Feng Baozhi.

   After all, they have a good relationship with Feng Baozhi these days, and many people in the village have seen it.

   When everyone talks about it, naturally everyone knows it.

   also felt that Feng Baozhi was evil, as well as the Feng family.

   Feng Yongjin's face was very wrong when he went back. The rest of the Feng family are not blind, how could they not see it?

  Li Hehua asked on the spot, "Didn't you go to see that girl? Why did you come back alone? What happened? Why is your face like this?"

  Feng Yongjin gritted his teeth angrily: "Don't mention that girl to me! She's just a death star!"

   actually provoked that thing and brought it home, making them all unlucky!

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 174: Miserable Feng Baozhi

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 174: Miserable Feng Baozhi

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 174 Miserable Feng Baozhi

   Li Hehua heard Feng Yongjin's words and immediately asked him what was going on. Feng Yongjin didn't hide it from her and told Feng Baozhi that he was entangled in dirty things.

   After hearing this, Li Hehua immediately scolded, and kept saying all kinds of swear words: "Smelly shameless loser..."

The old concept of    in the countryside is that people will be unlucky when they encounter dirty things.

  Sometimes if people are sick or unlucky, they will suspect that they have encountered dirty things, and then they will either burn some paper money to invite the other party away, or scold them badly in an attempt to scold the other party away.

   In these years, the four olds have been broken, and the paper money is not dared to be burned, so Li Hehua scolded her badly.

   When Feng Baozhi returned home, she was still scolding.

   Now Feng Baozhi is in bad luck.

   Li Hehua first closed the door to prevent her from entering, and kept scolding through the door, causing all the surrounding neighbors to run out to watch the fun.

  Feng Yongjin saw that the neighbors around were watching their liveliness and felt really ashamed, so he wanted Feng Baozhi to go in.

   But he was afraid that Feng Baozhi would bring dirty things into the house, so he found something to exorcise Feng Baozhi.

   He poured Li Lotus footwash on Feng Baozhi again, and beat Feng Baozhi with willow stalks and peach branches, causing Feng Baozhi to scream.

   Feng Baozhi screamed and struggled desperately, scratching and biting, as fierce as a wolf cub, which made Feng Yongjin and Li Hehua feel more and more that she had been caught by dirty things, and the tossing was even worse.

   These all happened outside the gate of Feng's house, and the neighbors naturally saw it all.

   If in the past, they saw the Feng family tossing their children so much, they would have to say a few words to tell the Feng family not to go overboard.

  But now they all heard that Feng Baozhi had dirty things on his body, and they were all afraid that they would be implicated. How could they stop the Feng family from exorcising Feng Baozhi?

  Some people even found rooster blood and black dog blood and smeared them on Feng Baozhi.

   Feng Baozhi was so tossed that he couldn't stand it. He was young and couldn't resist, so he could only scream desperately that there was no dirt on his body.

  Unfortunately no one believed it at all.

   She had to change her mouth to say that the dirty things on her body had been tossed away, and threatened that if she was tossed to death, she would definitely become a ghost, and Li Hehua let her go.

   However, Feng Baozhi has been tossed and lost half his life. She had fallen into the water and caught a cold, and she was young, how could she withstand such a toss?

   Reluctantly took a hot bath, and Feng Baozhi fell asleep in a daze.

  …

   Jiang Shixun left the brigade after listening to Tang Xinghua's words, and was about to go back to install furniture. On the way, he met the villager Zhao Guihua.

   Zhao Guihua's eyes flashed when she saw Jiang Shixun, she quickly walked over and said mysteriously, "Jiang Zhiqing, something happened to the Feng family, do you know?"

   Jiang Shixun glanced at her and asked in confusion, "What happened to the Feng family?"

   Of course he knew Zhao Guihua, and he also knew that she likes to gossip, and she doesn't deal with Li Hehua very much.

   Now deliberately talking to him, he must be wanting to gossip with him about the Feng family.

   Sure enough, Zhao Guihua quickly and mysteriously said: "That girl Baozhi from the Feng family has gotten into something dirty! Neither Feng Yongjin nor Li Hehua dared to let her in to exorcise her!

  Oh, hey, he has tossed that child so badly that he has blood marks all over his body. What a ruthless attack!

   That girl from the Feng family is even more incredible, she actually said that if she was tossed to death, she would definitely become a ghost!

  Which little doll would you say would say such scary things? It must be evil! Let me see, it is estimated that it has not been cleaned! "

   Jiang Shixun tugged at the corners of his mouth mockingly.

   Exorcism? Thanks to them for figuring it out!

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 175: Goodbye Xiao Rin

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 175: Goodbye Xiao Rin

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article5 minutes

   Chapter 175 Goodbye Xiao Rin

Zhao Guihua has been looking at Jiang Shixun's face, and seeing that his face is not good, she said: "I heard that after the girl from the Feng family was picked up, they said that Zhuzhu from your family pulled her down, and Feng Yongjin took her with her. I ran to your house to make trouble, isn't your Zhuzhu scared?"

   Jiang Shixun immediately sighed: "Zhuzhu was really frightened this time, you said she is a four-year-old baby, where has she experienced all this?

   When I got home, she cried when she saw me, obviously frightened. "

Zhao Guihua sighed: "Oh, what a poor child, it's all the fault of that girl from the Feng family for talking nonsense! By the way, I heard that Feng Ergou robbed Zhuzhu's jade pendant last time, but Feng Baozhi hid it. no?"

   Jiang Shixun sighed again, and said helplessly: "There is such a thing, but she is not too old, so I don't care about her. Anyway, this matter has passed, and I don't want to mention it again.

   Zhuzhu's jade pendant was not valuable in itself, it was just for her to play with, but Feng Ergou robbed her unexpectedly. "

  The jade pendant itself is actually quite valuable, but Jiang Shixun is not stupid, and of course he will not say it out, causing others to remember the jade pendant.

   No matter who asked, he said it was worthless.

   There are few people who know goods in the countryside, and they don't think Jiang Shixun will wear such a precious pendant to his four-year-old daughter, so he naturally believes his words.

   Jiang Shixun was in a hurry to go home and install furniture, so he didn't tell Zhao Guihua much, he quickly said goodbye to her, and hurried back home.

   After he left, Zhao Guihua pondered what he had just said, and suddenly realized that Feng Baozhi deliberately said that Zhuzhu pulled her into the water. Could it be revenge?

   It is said that she stole the jade pendant and refused to return it, but Zhuzhu found it out, but it was a shame!

   But she's only six years old, and it would be too scary to take revenge on a little doll for such a trivial matter.

  Perhaps, it is really evil?

   Forget it, she should stay away from Feng Baozhi in the future! Chen Jianshe and Wang Xiuxiu liked her, but one broke a bone and the other fell into a ditch!

   is too miserable!

   She doesn't want to be so unlucky!

   By the way, she has to tell her family to keep them away from the Feng family too!

  …

   Jiang Shixun didn't know what Zhao Guihua was thinking. He quickly returned home and found that there was a person standing in front of the house!

   He glanced at the man and was startled again: "Xiao Rin?"

  Why is this kid here again?

  Jiang Shixun looked at his delicate little face, inexplicably felt a sense of crisis: This kid looks quite attractive!

  Xiao Rin looked at Jiang Shixun innocently: "Uncle Jiang, I have something to ask you, can you go in and talk?"

   Jiang Shixun became more and more vigilant: "Can't you say it here?"

  Why do you have to go in and talk?

   Xiao Rin lifted the basket at hand, lifted the lid a crack, and showed Jiang Shixun what was inside: "I want to exchange it for something."

   Jiang Shixun's face changed instantly: "You come with me."

   After he finished speaking, he opened the door and led Xiao Rin in.

  In the yard, Jiang Zhiying was smilingly patrolling the roses by the wall, quietly observing their growth, intending to give birth to them quietly.

  The rose has grown a lot of buds, but unfortunately the buds are still small, it is estimated that it will take several days before they bloom.

   Hearing the movement, she turned her face away, saw Jiang Shixun and Xiao Rin, and was shocked!

   What's with the luck on this kid?

   That's right, she already knew that the halos she saw before were the luck on people!

   And once the luck turns black, it is a sign of bad luck.

   But the problem is, the luck on Xiao Rin is so strange!

   Tonight at 0:00, there will be more explosions~ I hope the fairies can continue to support, if you have a monthly pass, remember to vote for Zhuzhu~

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 176: Xiao Rin's luck

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 176: Xiao Rin's luck

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 176 Xiao Rin's Luck

   Jiang Zhiying squinted slightly, and looked at Xiao Rin with burning eyes: She must figure out what the **** is going on with this kid!

   Jiang Shixun noticed her eyes, his heart suddenly jumped fiercely, and then instinctively took a step to the side, using his tall and straight body to block Xiao Rin, the bean sprout, behind him.

   Xiao Rin: "…"

   suddenly wanted to hit someone.

  Unfortunately, this one cannot be played.

   That's all, he endures!

   Xiao Rin walked out from behind Jiang Shixun, but he was very scheming not to take the initiative to say hello to Jiang Zhiying, but said to Jiang Shixun, "Uncle Jiang, can I change some vegetable oil?"

  You can buy vegetable oil from the supply and marketing cooperative in the town, but you need an oil ticket. Xiao Rin actually had gas tickets and money in his hand.

  These days when Jiang Zhiying left, he has not been idle. Now he is just looking for this as an excuse to see Jiang Zhiying.

  Xiao Rin quietly peeked at Jiang Zhiying, and seeing that she seemed to be a little rounder than before, she couldn't help but hook her lips.

  Jiang Zhiying stared at the luck on his body, and couldn't help but feel a little sour in her heart.

   This kid's luck is actually purple, with gold in the middle, so bright like a mutated sun, it's too dazzling.

   Really enviable good luck.

   If Feng Baozhi and the **** on her were seen, wouldn't they be so jealous?

   But Feng Baozhi doesn't seem to be able to see luck, he is purely a tool person, and even if he is used, he will pay for the number of people.

   is still complacent, thinking that he has picked up a big bargain, like a fool.

  I don't know what color the luck on her body is.

   The dog thing on Feng Baozhi's body seems to say that she has strong luck on her body?

   Will there be Xiao Rin's strength?

   She is also a well-known devil in the apocalypse. It would be too embarrassing to be compared by a little brat.

   Fortunately, no one else can see it.

   Thinking of this, Jiang Zhiying comforted herself again.

   Jiang Shixun is a big alarm bell, and the whole person is not well!

   He didn't know that the precious daughter was looking at Xiao Rin's luck. Seeing her staring straight at Xiao Rin, Jiang Shixun felt that something was wrong!

   This kid looks like a little girl, it's too easy to please the little girl. He had to keep an eye on it, he absolutely couldn't let this kid fool Zhuzhu.

   His family Zhuzhu is only four years old and still a baby! But it is far from the time to be abducted by the stinky boy!

   Jiang Shixun decided to send Xiao Rin away immediately.

   He asked Xiao Rin: "Did you bring a bottle? I'll pack it for you."

   "Ah, I forgot!" Xiao Rin exclaimed, then looked at Jiang Shixun eagerly, "Uncle Jiang, can I borrow your bottle to use? I'll return it later."

   Jiang Shixun: "…"

   I suspect you did it on purpose!

   Xiao Rin looked at him without any guilt. Although his eyes were small, his expression was quite innocent.

   Jiang Shixun took a deep look at him, looked at his thin body, and felt that he was thinking too much.

  How old is this kid? How can there be so many hearts? It is impossible for everyone to be the same as Feng Baozhi.

  Thinking of this, he slightly put away his hostility and said to Jiang Zhiying: "Zhuzhu, you go and tell your mother, and let her get two catties of vegetable oil from a bottle."

   just opened the beads, hum.

   "Oh." Jiang Zhiying answered obediently, gave Xiao Rin a sour look again, and turned to go in.

  Xiao Rin watched her mellow little back gradually disappear, she felt a little reluctant, and quickly covered up the past.

  This Jiang Shixun is too keen, he can't let this person see his mind.

   Jiang Shixun: Intuition tells me that something is wrong with this brat!

   Xiao Rin (innocent face): You must feel wrong! I'm still so young, how can I have a bad mind? ya ya

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 177: things in the basket

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 177: things in the basket

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article5 minutes

  Chapter 177 Things in the Basket

   Jiang Zhiying went to Tang Yulan and repeated Jiang Shixun's words. Tang Yulan didn't ask much, and quickly went to find a bottle, ready to pack vegetable oil.

  Jiang Zhiying was too lazy to wait and went out directly.

   In the yard, Jiang Shixun was "interrogating" Xiao Rin. Seeing Jiang Zhiying come out, his expression changed suddenly!

  Oops, why did this girl come out again!

  Jiang Shixun frowned, and quickly came up with an idea: "Zhuzhu, have you seen your Uncle An? Go and call him, I have something to look for."

   Jiang Zhiying: "???"

  Why do you call her again?

   Strange, why did she think Jiang Shixun was deliberately pushing her away?

   Jiang Zhiying glanced at Xiao Rin, then took back her eyes sourly, ready to find Jiang Shian.

  Who knows, Jiang Shian actually came out by himself!

   He excitedly ran to Jiang Shixun and looked at him with burning eyes: "Brother, are you looking for me?"

   Jiang Shixun: "…"

  No, no, you brother, I just made an excuse.

   Jiang Shixun certainly won't tell the truth, Xiao Rin is still there. How embarrassing would it be to hear it?

   He squeezed out a smile: "Yeah, I'm looking for you. You can go and see your room again and think about how to arrange the furniture. I'll put the furniture up for you later."

  Jiang Shian was even more excited: "Brother, you are so kind! I'll go see it right away!"

   After saying that, I couldn't wait to run to the house.

   Jiang Shixun looked at his excited look, and shook his head in a funny way, secretly said that it was really coaxing.

   At this time, Tang Yulan came out with the packed vegetable oil. She uses glass wine bottles to pack it, which is basically how every household packs it.

   At this time, it was not like the later generations. There are countless glass oil bottles of various kinds, which can make people dazzled. Basically, no one uses waste wine bottles to store vegetable oil.

   Today’s materials are still too scarce, and the industrial level is very backward. Even food can’t be guaranteed, and there are only so many styles of clothes. How could it be possible to spend the effort to produce bottles for oil?

  The mouth of the bottle was blocked with a stopper, but I could still smell a very attractive aroma of rapeseed oil.

   Xiao Rin smelled it lightly, and found that the fragrance was much more fragrant than the vegetable oil he had brought home before, and his eyes flashed.

   Jiang Shixun took the bottle from Tang Yulan's hand with a smile and handed it to Xiao Rin: "Do you think this is enough? If it is enough, you can take it back now."

   Xiao Rin nodded, opened the basket, and took out two wild ducks and a pocket of duck eggs.

  The two wild ducks are green-headed and are relatively common wild ducks. However, the size is not big, it is estimated that one will only look like two or three pounds, and it can continue to grow.

   "Oh, it's actually a wild duck! This is delicious!"

  Tang Yulan went to catch it excitedly, but who knew that the two wild ducks suddenly woke up, raised their heads and screamed "quack", desperately avoiding Tang Yulan's hands.

  Tang Yulan was shocked: "It's actually alive!"

  Jiang Shixun was also a little surprised. Xiao Rin had only opened one slit before, and he couldn't see it very clearly. Seeing that they were motionless, he thought they were dead.

   He only saw one duck at the time, which only allowed Tang Yulan to pack two pounds of oil. Now there is one more, and they are all alive, and there are duck eggs. Two catties of vegetable oil is not enough.

   Jiang Shixun picked up two ducks and carried them, estimated the weight, and said to Xiao Rin: "Well, if you change all of these.

  I will give you 10 catties of vegetable oil. I only packed 2 catties. I will give you another 8 catties. what do you think? "

   Even if Xiao Rin is not pleasing to the eye, he will not take advantage of a child.

   Don't catch game in the wild, maybe you will catch one and two. Now it seems that there are specially farmed wild ducks. I don't know if it will be affected after the epidemic.

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 178: encountered a problem

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 178: encountered a problem

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 178 Encountered a Problem

   Xiao Rin heard that Jiang Shixun wanted to give ten pounds, and said quickly, "You don't need that much, eight pounds is enough."

  Although wild ducks are relatively rare, they are not too precious, and the ducks he brought are not fat.

   It would be better to take the initiative to haggle the price and leave a good impression on Jiang Shixun.

   As soon as he said this, Tang Yulan really liked him. Thinking that he rescued Zhuzhu last time and helped to testify, Tang Yulan likes him even more.

   Now that the family eats a lot, she didn't mean to Xiao Rin, she said directly: "Ten jin is ten jin. It's not easy for your family, so don't push it."

As soon as she opened her mouth, Jiang Shixun also said: "Alan is right, just ten pounds. But ten pounds is a bit too much, and it's too eye-catching to take it back now. Do you think I'll send it to you at night, or will I get it later? "

   Xiao Rin immediately said: "Then I'll take it later, I'll trouble Uncle Jiang."

  Very good, he has another excuse to come to Jiang's house!

   Jiang Shixun still felt that this kid was not pleasing to the eye, so he made an excuse and sent Xiao Rin away.

   Xiao Rin didn't insist and left soon.

   After he left, Kang Sehun began to install furniture. All furniture is of tenon-and-mortise structure, and the joints are a bit tight, so it is very laborious to install.

   Jiang Shixun beat and banged all afternoon, and finally installed all the furniture.

  Although it is all old furniture, the wood is very good, and it is actually quite profitable to buy it.

   After installation, he took a damp cloth and started cleaning. Jiang Shian saw it and took a damp cloth to wipe it.

   Tang Yulan saw that he was working hard and took the initiative to make dinner. There are fried bacon with garlic moss, tomato and egg soup, and cucumber.

   Now that they are home, they don’t have to worry about what’s in season and what they want to eat. Although there is more Jiang Shi'an, you can't wrong yourself because of him, right?

  Tang Yulan's mouth has been raised now, and she couldn't eat well on the train, which made her uncomfortable.

   During dinner, Jiang Shian was a little surprised when he saw tomatoes and cucumbers: "Yeah, it's tomatoes and cucumbers!"

   Have you eaten tomatoes and cucumbers now?

  Jiang Shixun smiled: "If you like it, eat more. This is what my brother secretly exchanged with someone. Can't you tell me?"

   Jiang Shian immediately covered his mouth: "I definitely won't say it!"

  Brother is amazing!

   The family ate supper and prepared to wash up and rest.

   They had dinner a little late today, and it was getting dark now.

   When Jiang Shixun took Jiang Shian to wash, he encountered a problem.

   Jiang Shian pulled his clothes pitifully: "Brother, can you sleep with me? I'm a little scared."

  Jiang Shixun immediately raised his face: "An An, you are a man, you must have courage. You are ten years old now, but you are not a one-year-old baby, you need to learn to be independent, right?

   Zhuzhu was only four years old, and already slept alone. You are so much older than Zhuzhu, and you are still her elder, so you can't be compared by Zhuzhu! "

   He already has a daughter-in-law, how can he leave his daughter-in-law to sleep with his younger brother.

   Jiang Shian was so ashamed by what he said, so he had to work hard to summon his courage: "Then...then I'm not afraid!"

   That's right, he is Zhuzhu's little uncle, so he can't even be worse than Zhuzhu, right?

   Jiang Shian tried his best to straighten out his thin little chest, desperately trying to cheer himself up.

   Jiang Shixun looked at his pitiful appearance, and his heart softened after all.

   He sighed: "Forget it, I'll watch you sleep."

   When this kid falls asleep, he will go back!

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 179: Really **** her off!

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 179: Really **** her off!

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article5 minutes

   Chapter 179 Really **** her off!

  Jiang Zhiying didn't know about Jiang Shixun's little entanglement. After taking a shower, she went back to her room in a good mood. As soon as the door was closed, he entered the space and got busy.

  The time in the space is different, so she has to go in often, otherwise some fruits or vegetables will fall or grow too old if they are not harvested in time.

   Now there are more and more fields in the space, and there are no agricultural machinery. Jiang Zhiying is only busy with her work alone. Even if she has supernatural powers, she is exhausted.

   After finally collecting the dishes, Jiang Zhiying was so tired that she collapsed on the reclining chair.

  The reclining chair was collected by her in the last days, and it is very comfortable to lie on, so she likes to bring it in the space so that it is convenient to lie down at any time.

   After she had the Shennong space, she gradually moved the things in her space into the Shennong space.

   For example, this recliner.

   It is convenient for her to lie down and rest when she is tired from work.

   "No, I'm too tired! I have to find a way to get some farm machinery."

   There are not many species planted in the space today. If you bring in some new species, you will have to spend a lot of acres of land.

   How can she be so busy just by herself?

  Jiang Zhiying sighed depressedly for a while, and after resting for a while, she filled the vacated space again.

   Then she stepped on the balance bike and strolled around the Shennong space again.

   also went to see the two wild ducks.

   After Xiao Rin left, she sent the two wild ducks together with their eggs into the Shennong space. As a result, there was an extra half mu of pond and half an mu of pasture in the space.

The    pond is connected to the pasture on one side and the fish pond on the other.

   Now, the original fish pond immediately became much bigger.

  When Jiang Zhiying came over on the balance bike, two wild ducks were swimming in the pond, and they were in pairs, not to mention more leisurely.

  Jiang Zhiying was super upset.

   She is almost exhausted, these two wild ducks are so leisurely! Really **** her off!

   "Hold the eggs for me honestly! Or else I'll eat you all!"

   Jiang Zhiying waved her little meat hand and threatened her fiercely before returning to her room to sleep.

  …

   The next day, Jiang Shian got up early. After seeing the unfamiliar surroundings around him, his face turned pale with fright. After a while, I recalled with hindsight—

  He's at my brother's house!

  Breakfast is steamed porridge, boiled eggs and some side dishes.

   Now that there are more eggs at home, there is no need to save and eat one boiled egg per person.

   Steamed buns are filled with vegetarian stuffing, but the taste is very fresh. The stuffing has been fried in vegetable oil and is very fragrant.

  Jiang Shian is on the farm. Although he no longer has to go hungry all these years, he still eats very ordinary food.

   is barely enough to fill the stomach.

   How could it be as rich as the Jiang family?

   Not only are they all polished rice and white flour, but there is actually oil in the stuffing of the buns!

too delicious!

  Jiang Shian felt that he was simply happy to die, but he couldn't help worrying that he wouldn't eat all the good things from his brother's house, would he?

   Thinking of this, he panicked a little, and hurriedly returned the eggs to Jiang Shixun: "Brother, you eat, I don't need to eat eggs."

   Tang Yulan couldn't help feeling a little distressed when she saw him being so sensible: How much hardship this child has suffered, he was even reluctant to eat eggs.

   Jiang Shixun saw his reaction, but his face darkened slightly, and his heart was very uncomfortable.

   Jiang Shian's reaction like this means that he didn't eat well when he was on the farm.

   Even he is like this, Jiang Fuguo and Shen Wanqing will only get worse.

   Because they will definitely leave the best to Jiang Shian.

   Jiang Shixun pursed his lips displeasedly, and the plan in his heart became more and more firm.

   It seemed that he had to step up.

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 180: She likes it

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 180: She likes it

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 180 She likes this statement

   Actually, Jiang Shian was able to eat eggs when he was on the farm. Although Jiang Fuguo and the others did not raise chickens and ducks to avoid suspicion, Jiang Shixun would send money to them from time to time and let them buy them.

   It's just that Jiang Fuguo and Shen Wanqing were stared at, and they didn't dare to buy too much, nor did they dare to buy them often.

   Therefore, Jiang Shian can only eat eggs occasionally, but Jiang Fuguo and Shen Wanqing are still reluctant to eat them.

   Jiang Shian doesn't know much about the world, so naturally he won't tell Jiang Shixun this. Seeing that Jiang Shixun's face was not good-looking, he was a little scared and panicked.

   "Brother, don't be mad at me, okay? I'm easy to raise, and I don't need to eat eggs in the future."

Hearing this, Jiang Shixun felt even more distressed: "Silly boy, when did brother get mad at you? We have enough eggs at home, you can eat whatever you want! Don't say you are only one person, even ten you, brother can also support rise!"

   Jiang Shian's eyes widened in surprise: "Really? Brother, you are amazing!"

  Jiang Shixun gave him a funny look: "I'm your brother, can I be good? Eat it quickly! Peel the shell yourself, I won't peel it for you. Can you peel it?"

   Jiang Shian blushed: "Of course I can peel! I'm very smart, not stupid at all!"

   He is not a little fool!

   "Ok, go, peel the shell and eat the eggs. After breakfast, brother will take you to go shopping, and then take you to school."

   He planned to take Jiang Shian to the city to buy clothes, the clothes there were better than those in the county and town.

  By the way, you can also bring some mushroom sauce for Zhou Yong.

   Friends, you always have to maintain them. If you don’t contact for a long time, the relationship will be far away.

   There are many friends in this world, many ways, and Zhou Yong is a good person, very loyal, and he does not little to help him, so you can contact more.

   Jiang Shian's eyes lit up several times when he heard that he was going to buy clothes, but he quickly said, "It's expensive to buy clothes. I have clothes to wear, so I don't need to buy them."

   Jiang Shixun felt more and more distressed for this younger brother when he heard what he said.

   When he was on the farm before, he also helped to pack Jiang Shian's luggage. How could he not know what clothes Jiang Shian had?

  Jiang Shian doesn't have many clothes. He usually wears them with patches.

   There are only two sets that are clean and have no patches, and they are relatively new, and they have not been worn much.

   When he saw it, he asked Shen Wanqing about it. It turned out that the two sets of unpatched clothes were usually hidden in the cabinet, and he did not dare to let Jiang Shian wear them outside, for fear that someone would be jealous.

   Now that Jiang Shian has arrived at Hongxing Village, of course Jiang Shixun will not let him wear new clothes like before, only when he is hiding at home.

   He held Jiang Shian's shoulder: "I'm your brother, you must obey me! Our family's rule is to have new clothes every season. Since you are here, you have to follow our family's rules!"

   Jiang Shian looked at him stupidly: "But new clothes are very expensive."

   Jiang Shixun raised his face: "It's okay, I can afford your brother!"

  Jiang Shian: "…"

Seeing that Jiang Shian seemed to be frightened, Tang Yulan said, "Since your brother wants to buy it for you, you can just keep it. You have to think about spending money, and when you grow up and earn money, just buy more clothes for your niece. "

   Jiang Zhiying, who was suddenly cued: "!!"

   She looked at Tang Yulan with burning eyes: "Mum is so nice!"

  Hee hee hee, she likes this statement!

   "Uncle An, you need to make more money in the future."

   Jiang Shian looked at her bright eyes and suddenly felt that he was useless.

How to do? He doesn't even make money!

   (end of this chapter)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

260K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
43.4K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
1.7M 115K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
284K 39.4K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း