80's Group Pet Blessing Packa...

By lastborn99

image not mine story not mine for offline purpose only Novel Summary [Double wear + era group pet + ability +... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-65
66-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
171-180
181-190
191-200

161-170

974 13 0
By lastborn99

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 161: Throw the pot to Jiang Zhiying

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 161: Throw the pot to Jiang Zhiying

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article5 minutes

   Chapter 161 Throwing the Pot to Jiang Zhiying

   Feng Baozhi has heard that she is not the only one unlucky today, Chen Jianshe and Wang Xiuxiu are also unlucky.

  Chen Jianshe fell to the ground and broke her ribs. When Wang Xiuxiu went up to the thatched hut, the hut collapsed, and she even fell into the ditch!

   When she woke up just now, she heard someone whispering, thinking it was too evil today.

   Apparently they were already suspicious!

  If you let them continue to think about it, maybe they will soon find out that the unlucky people are all close to her.

   So she had to stop this. , can't let these people think of her head, guessing that it's all because of her!

   As it happens, today is the day when Jiang Zhiying's little chubby girl comes back. She can completely push this matter onto Jiang Zhiying's head.

   At that time, Jiang Zhiying became a veritable disaster star, she didn't believe that anyone would like that little fat girl!

   Anyway, Tang Xinghua insisted on asking, so she can't blame her.

  Feng Baozhi began to be possessed by the drama!

  I saw that she seemed to remember something very terrible, and suddenly she folded her arms around her chest and shivered violently.

   "I...I don't know..." Feng Baozhi's voice was also trembling, "I...I saw it! She...she...is Zhuzhu! Zhuzhu is in the water...she...she is so scary!"

   As soon as Feng Yongjin heard the word "Zhuzhu", a scorching light burst out in his eyes!

   is actually that girl from the Jiang family!

   No, how old is that girl, can she run into the water?

   Forget it, anyway, Feng Baozhi said so, and it happened to blame the fat girl from the Jiang family!

   That Jiang Shixun really deserves to be an educated youth from the city, and his ability is really not small! Look at how many good things they ate!

   They are so cheap!

   Now that fat girl from the Jiang family has pushed their Feng Baozhi into the pool, don’t think about it!

  Feng Yongjin thought greedily, as if he had seen a pile of gold mountains, and his face turned red with excitement.

   Tang Xinghua turned his face in anger, and asked angrily on the spot, "Are your eyes dazzled? How old is Zhuzhu? She can run into the water and pull you in? Are you making up stories!"

   "I don't know, I really saw her! Woohoo..."

   Feng Baozhi buried his head and cried.

   Not long after she was fished out of the water, she was soaked all over, and her wet clothes were clinging to her thin body, making her even thinner.

   This cry made her seem weak, pitiful and helpless, which made people feel distressed.

   Tang Xinghua couldn't feel distressed, he was almost dying of anger right now!

   What is going on with this Feng Baozhi? How come you don't know how to learn at a young age? Do you have to live with his Zhuzhu all day long?

   His family Zhuzhu is so good, how did he recruit her? Does she have to catch Zhuzhu and bully her?

   To even say that Zhuzhu pulled her into the water is just nonsense!

   His family Zhuzhu is a water ghost? A four-year-old baby can still hide in the water and pull her into the water?

   Even if you change to an adult, there are not many who can hide in the water and pull people!

   Don't you need to breathe?

   But Feng Baozhi kept crying, just like how much he was bullied, he couldn't ask any more!

   Tang Xinghua wanted to ask the person who rescued Feng Baozhi, but that person wasn't there yet!

   In order to save people, his clothes were all wet and he had already gone back to change his clothes.

  Tang Xinghua wanted to ask that person to ask.

   However, before he could speak, Feng Yongjin suddenly attacked: "Captain Tang, your niece pushed my precious granddaughter into the pond and almost drowned her. You must give an explanation for this!"

   (end of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 162: want to defraud money

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 162: want to defraud money

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 162 Wanting Bad Money

   Tang Xinghua's face turned blue on the spot when he heard Feng Yongjin's words: "Feng Yongjin! Don't talk nonsense! I haven't figured out what's going on. You don't want to throw dirty water on my Zhuzhu!"

   The others looked at each other and frowned.

  No one wants to believe that Jiang Zhiying, a little girl, can pull Feng Baozhi into the water, but Feng Baozhi looks so pitiful, she is crying non-stop at the moment, and they are not easy to ask her.

   However, Feng Yongjin just listened to that sentence and started making trouble here, which is a bit too much.

   What's more, Wang Xiuxiu and Chen Zhishu are still waiting to be sent to the hospital, how can he keep making trouble like this?

  Accountant Feng Changshun stood up and acted as a peacemaker: "Uncle Yongjin, don't worry, let's get things clear before we talk about it.

  Zhizhi was rescued by Li Dabing. He was there at the time. I asked him to come over and ask, so we could know what was going on. "

He glanced at Feng Baozhi, who was crying, and then said, "Zhizhi is young and frightened again. Maybe she is wrong. You are in a hurry now, what if you make a mistake? "

   He really felt that Feng Baozhi was wrong.

   If there was an older child who deliberately hid in the water to scare her, it was still possible.

   That girl from the Jiang family is only four years old! Can she do such a thing?

   It's impossible!

   Besides, the water is still a bit cold at this time, and adults like them are unwilling to go swimming, how can a little baby be better than adults like them?

  Feng Yongjin's face was sullen, obviously he made up his mind to be unreasonable: "Changshun, this is not my intention to make trouble. Do you see what Zhizhi has been tossed into? My heart hurts!"

   In the end, he really pretended to be heartbroken, making the people around him extremely speechless.

  Who doesn't know?

   Isn't Feng Yongjin trying to make a false statement?

   looks so good!

   "No matter how much your heart hurts, you can't wrong people!" Tang Xinghua argued, "Besides, Wang Zhiqing and Chen Zhishu are still waiting to go to the hospital. What are you making trouble here? Who cares if you delay treatment?"

  Feng Yongjin glanced at Wang Xiuxiu, who was unconscious, and Chen Jianshe, who had a painful expression, and said quickly, "Then take them to the hospital! I'm talking about my granddaughter falling into the water and it has nothing to do with them!"

   He doesn't take the blame!

  Tang Xinghua discussed with others and planned to let others send Chen Jianshe and Wang Xiuxiu to the hospital, but he stayed in the village.

   The main reason is that Feng Yongjin is now deliberately slandering Zhuzhu, and he must stay behind by pouring dirty water on Zhuzhu, and he can't let the surname Feng mess up!

  Others did not dare to delay, and quickly pushed Chen Jianshe and Wang Xiuxiu to the hospital with a trolley.

   When they left, Li Dabing was also called.

   Tang Xinghua saw him as if he saw a rescuer, and quickly asked him: "Li Dabing, you rescued Feng Baozhi before. What did you see then? How did she fall? Did someone push her?"

  Li Dabing had already heard Feng Baozhi's words. Hearing that, he glanced at Feng Baozhi and said honestly, "I was more than ten meters away at the time, but I didn't see anyone pushing her into the water. She suddenly fell down."

   Feng Baozhi, who buried his head, hooked his lips proudly. He was so far away that he would definitely not be able to see the mouse. As long as she bites to death and sees Zhuzhu in the water, no one can break her!

   Anyway, she meant haunted, not that Zhuzhu really hid in the water.

   She doesn't believe it, that fat girl can escape this time!

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 163: Jiang Zhiying's huge harvest

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 163: Jiang Zhiying's huge harvest

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article5 minutes

  Chapter 163 Jiang Zhiying's Huge Gain

  Jiang Zhiying slowly opened her eyes, a little excited.

   She finally digested those mental powers!

   And the harvest is really good!

   She knew what kind of **** Feng Baozhi's golden fingers were! Hee hee hee!

   The most important thing is that she has a way to make others able to resist the invasion of mental power!

  Unfortunately, that dog thing seems to be quite powerful, and now she has no way to kill it directly, so she can only be careful.

   "Bang bang bang!"

  Suddenly, there was a sound of smashing the door outside.

  Jiang Zhiying's face changed greatly, she suddenly turned over and looked at the direction of the voice with cold eyes.

  yo ho, someone came to trouble them?

  Who is so bold?

  Jiang Zhiying hooked her lips coldly, and she was just curious when a picture suddenly appeared in her mind—

  There were many people outside the gate of Jiang's house, and a familiar old man was pounding the wooden door with his fists.

  Tang Xinghua was also there, he stretched out his hand and gave the old man a hand, but the old man started kicking the door with his feet again, swearing in his mouth.

   "Tang Yulan, come out for Lao Tzu! Your daughter actually caused Lao Tzu's granddaughter to fall into the water, you must give Lao Tzu an explanation!"

  Jiang Zhiying was stunned: What happened to the picture just now? Could it be that she has mental power?

   You must know that the sign of having mental power is that mental power can be released, which is simply a weapon for eavesdropping on gossip, robbing houses, looking for treasures and leaks!

   Although she has swallowed other people's mental power before, her own mental power has never been able to be released. At most, it can stimulate the five senses and make her perception more sensitive.

   But just now, she actually "saw" the scene at the gate of Jiang's house, which is clearly a sign of the release of mental power!

   So, does she have mental power?

   Could it be because of the mental power she digested before?

   Surely so!

   She knew that the dog thing on Feng Baozhi's body was a big fat sheep, and she only devoured part of the other party's spiritual power, and she had such a big gain!

   That's right, Feng Baozhi seems to be outside too, it would be great if that **** used mental power to invade her.

   Jiang Zhiying thought expectantly, and soon got dressed and went out.

  Someone came looking for trouble, she couldn't hide. Also, what did the old man just say? Did she make Feng Baozhi fall into the water?

When did this happen? Why doesn't she know?

  Which **** poured dirty water on her again? Does she look really good to bully?

  Jiang Zhiying had a gloomy and sullen face, and walked outside quickly.

   Tang Jiahua saw her and quickly pulled her back: "Beads, don't go out! There are so many people outside! You will suffer!"

   Jiang Shian was a little scared: "Why do they say Zhuzhu? Isn't Zhuzhu sleeping in the house all the time?"

  Tang Jiahua rolled his eyes: "They are sick! I knew that Feng Baozhi was not a good thing, and it would be bad to meet her!"

   Tang Yulan had already opened the door.

She held a pig-killing knife and stood at the door fiercely: "Who the **** was kicking the door just now? Was Feng Yongjin you? You will pay for it!"

   Feng Yongjin had a stinky face at first, but when he saw the door opened, he wanted to show off his power, but while Jiang Shixun was away, he frightened Tang Yulan.

  Where did you think Tang Yulan was so fierce, she actually had a pig-killing knife in her hand!

  Feng Yongjin hurriedly took a few steps back, regretting in his heart: how could he forget, this girl from the Tang family is a tigress!

   Feng Baozhi glanced at the pig-killing knife in Tang Yulan's hand, and his eyes flashed.

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 164: Old Beasts and Little Beasts

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 164: Old Beasts and Little Beasts

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 164 Old Beasts and Little Beasts

Tang Yulan waved the pig-killing knife in her hand, pointed it at Feng Yongjin, and asked fiercely: "Just now you said that my Zhuzhu caused your granddaughter to fall into the water? Fuck your motherfucker! My Zhuzhu has been sleeping in the house. , how did she harm your granddaughter? Did she kill your granddaughter in a dream?"

  Tang Xinghua looked at the pig-killing knife in her hand, and felt that her heart was hanging high, and quickly persuaded: "Alan, be careful, hold the knife tightly, and don't hurt anyone."

  Tang Yulan rolled her eyes: "Brother, don't worry, I'm a pig-killing knife, I won't hurt anyone, but only kill old animals and little ones!"

   When she talked about "old beasts and little beasts", she gave Feng Yongjin and Feng Baozhi a special look, the meaning should not be too obvious!

  Feng Yongjin's face turned black with anger: "Tang Yulan, who are you calling an old beast? Laozi is so many years older than you, how can he be considered your elder! That's how you talk to your elders?"

  Tang Yulan sneered in her heart, all the old beasts came to her house, how dare they act as elders in front of her! I really thought that when Brother Jiang was not at home, she would be bullied, right?

She twitched her lips: "I didn't say that Uncle Feng is an old beast, I just said that my knife is used to kill old beasts and little beasts. Are you okay, Uncle Feng? Why do you think I'm scolding you? "

  The old beast is quite self-aware!

   That's right, it's you who is scolding me!

"You—" Feng Yongjin's old face became even darker with anger, but just looking at the butchering knife in Tang Yulan's hand, he never dared to step forward, so he shouted impolitely, "Where's your Zhuzhu? Hurry up and let her out! She almost drowned my family Zhizhi, don't think it's okay to hide in the house."

   As soon as he finished speaking, he suddenly saw Jiang Zhiying with sharp eyes, and immediately widened his eyes, "Zhuzhu, come out quickly!"

  Jiang Zhiying was not far behind Tang Yulan and planned to go out. Hearing Feng Yongjin's shout, she silently rolled her eyes in her heart, then blinked her big eyes and walked to the door innocently.

   Seeing that there were many people outside, she hid behind Tang Yulan in fear, and asked inexplicably, "Mom, what are they talking about?"

  Feng Yongjin stared at Jiang Zhiying's chubby body, and was extremely disgusted in his heart.

   It’s just a loser, what are you doing so well?

   asked him to say that the surnamed Jiang is simply mentally ill, and actually treats the lost money as a treasure, pampering it like an eyeball. Look at how she looks, she's almost fat as a little piggy!

  Because of this fat girl, those people in the village always felt that their Feng family abused their granddaughter, and secretly said that they were not things.

   Really **** him off!

  This dead girl even caused his son to be imprisoned last time. Because of her, the Tang family went to their Feng's house to make trouble!

   Today can be regarded as a chance for him, he has to take care of this girl!

  Feng Yongjin thought fiercely, and his expression became disgusting. He glared at Jiang Zhiying and frightened her fiercely: "Zhuzhu, did you pull my Zhizhi into the water?"

   "What water?" Jiang Zhiying looked extremely innocent, "I didn't pull it, I was sleeping."

   "You dare not admit it!" Feng Yongjin looked like he was about to beat someone, "My family Zhizhi was almost killed by you, why did you kill her?"

   He was proud of himself, a four-year-old child knows a lot of shit, he must be honest with a few words of fright. As long as this girl admits it, then he has even more reason to make Tang Yulan lose money.

   Jiang Zhiying: "…"

   Is this forcing her to zoom in?

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 165: Jiang Zhiying zooms in

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 165: Jiang Zhiying zooms in

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article5 minutes

   Chapter 165 Jiang Zhiying zooms in

  Jiang Zhiying pretended to be scared, hid behind Tang Yulan again, and said aggrievedly, "Mom, I'm really sleeping."

   Tang Yulan felt distressed and quickly comforted her: "Beads, don't be afraid, mom knows you're sleeping. He's talking nonsense, don't pay attention to him!"

  Feng Yongjin was very dissatisfied, and just about to get angry, Tang Xinghua suddenly asked: "Feng Baozhi, you said before that Zhuzhu was in the water and pulled you in.

   Think about it again, Zhuzhu was really in the water at the time, and she also pulled you into the water? Are you sure that's really the case? "

  I will see if you dare to say that now!

  If Zhuzhu was in the water, how could her hair dry so fast?

   Jiang Zhiying was shocked when she heard the words: Feng Baozhi said she was in the water?

   She narrowed her eyes and quickly guessed Feng Baozhi's sinister plan, and immediately exploded with anger.

  Mad, this woman is really insidious enough to even say such unbelievable things in order to throw dirty water on her!

   Actually want to play feudal superstition in front of her!

   Jiang Zhiying looked at Feng Baozhi coldly.

   She wants to hear what this woman wants to say!

   I saw Feng Baozhi shuddered as if he was greatly frightened.

   Then she trembled and said in a choked voice: "Woooo I...I really saw it, Beads... Beads her... She was in the water at the time, she... She really pulled me down, I..."

   Having said this, she shivered again, and then shrank pitifully in Feng Yongjin's arms: "Grandpa, I'm so scared."

   Although Feng Yongjin disliked her for being a money loser, he was his own granddaughter, so he hugged her, patted her thin back and comforted: "Don't be afraid of Zhizhi, Grandpa is here, no one wants to bully you!"

   After saying that, she gave Jiang Zhiying a stern look.

  Jiang Zhiying rolled her eyes in her heart silently, and then released her ultimate move.

   She asked innocently, "Is the bead you talking about the lady on your shoulder?"

   As soon as these words came out, everyone present suddenly felt cold.

   Earlier Feng Baozhi said that when she saw Zhuzhu in the water, everyone felt something was wrong, but they didn't think about it.

   Now that they heard Jiang Zhiying's words, they reacted instantly, and a chill went straight to their foreheads!

  Made, Feng Baozhi said that he saw the beads in the water, so this is what he meant!

   But Zhuzhu is clearly standing here, the one in the water is definitely not her!

   Also, Zhuzhu just said that Feng Baozhi has a young lady on her shoulders?

real or fake?

   must be true, right?

   Such a small doll cannot possibly be lying! How could she make up such a lie!

  So, Feng Baozhi really has...

  Thinking of this, everyone was so frightened that they quickly backed away several steps and distanced themselves from Feng Baozhi.

   Even Feng Yongjin, who was protecting Feng Baozhi just now, was so frightened that he pushed her out!

   As if Feng Baozhi was no longer his granddaughter, but some kind of dangerous monster.

   Feng Baozhi didn't expect Jiang Zhiying to say such a thing, let alone that Feng Yongjin would suddenly push her out!

   She was stunned after hearing Jiang Zhiying's words, when Feng Yongjin shoved her violently and pushed her towards Tang Yulan.

  Tang Yulan is still holding a pig-killing knife in her hand!

   Seeing that Feng Baozhi was about to collide with the pig-killing knife, everyone's expressions changed in fright.

  Unexpectedly, at this moment, Feng Baozhi's body suddenly came to a standstill in a strange way, and then flew back suddenly and crashed into Feng Yongjin's arms.

  Everyone: "!!!"

   ah ah ah ah!

   There are really ghosts!

   Children say things like this the most scary~

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 166: righteous nonsense

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 166: righteous nonsense

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 166 Righteous nonsense

  Feng Baozhi was stunned!

  What kind of **** is this riding horse unfolding!

  Why is the whole world suddenly magical!

and many more! Did the system save her? System upgrade is over?

   Thinking of this possibility, she instantly became excited and started calling the system: [System! Did you just save me? 】

   The "system" that is "upgrading" and knows the truth 088: […]

   Soon he asked shamelessly: [Or else? 】

   Anyway, he wouldn't tell this woman that it was the little fat girl who was doing the trick!

   Wrong! Where is the little fat girl, she is clearly a pervert!

  Fortunately, his strong man broke his wrist and retreated fast enough, otherwise the loss would be even worse. Who is this little pervert who has such a strange talent!

   is really eye-catching~

   But it doesn't matter, one day, he will take her talent away!

  【I knew it was you! 】Feng Baozhi was very excited, as if he had endless confidence all at once, 【Your upgrade is over, right? What features are there now? 】

  088 just said nonsense: [In order to save you, the upgrade was forced to be interrupted, and it takes 800 Luck to continue to upgrade. 】

   Feng Baozhi was shocked: [How can this happen! 】

   It takes 800 Luck to continue leveling up, which is too much!

   Her eyes flickered and she asked hesitantly: [I fell into the water before, is it related to my luck? 】

  088: […]

  yo, I actually found it.

  What would he say?

  088 said quickly: [Once the luck value is too low, you will be plagued with bad luck. ] may even be fatal.

   Of course he didn't say the latter, and then he closed his eyes and said nonsense, [Your luck value is not low, so you shouldn't be unlucky, there must be something wrong. 】

   Feng Baozhi's eyes flashed, and he had a guess in his heart. She looked straight at Jiang Zhiying, gritted her teeth and said in her heart: [It must be because of this little fat girl! 】

After saying   , she suddenly felt as if something was wrong. Where is it?

  Feng Baozhi's thoughts turned sharply, and he quickly thought of something wrong—

   The system clearly used a favor card for Jiang Zhiying, but why, Jiang Zhiying's attitude towards her is still the same ghostly way she used to be?

  Feng Baozhi suddenly panicked: [System, take a look at Jiang Zhiying's favor card is invalid? 】

   She knew that good impression cards were not 100% successful. If the other party doesn't like her at all, then even if the favor card is used, there will be a certain chance of failure.

   She used the favor cards on those people in the bullpen before, who knew that they all failed without exception!

   Later, she asked the system to use the favor card for Tang Xinghua, but it still failed.

   Could it be that Jiang Zhiying also failed? Isn't she only four years old? Why is it so difficult!

  So, because the favor card on Jiang Zhiying's body was invalid, so the system failed to harvest enough luck from her to upgrade, and finally she could only use her own to make up for it?

   Thinking of this possibility, Feng Baozhi was so angry that he wanted to vomit blood, and then completely hated Jiang Zhiying.

   If it wasn't for this dead girl who refused to like her, how could the favor card be invalid? How could she have lost so much luck and fell into the pond when she was unlucky to encounter a dirty rat?

   The more Feng Baozhi thought about it, the more he hated her, her eyes fixed on Jiang Zhiying, she could not wait to chew and swallow her!

   Soon she gave the system an order: [System, you continue to use favor cards for her now! If one doesn't work, come ten! 】

   She didn't believe that the dead girl could keep hiding!

  088: [! ! 】

  I bought a watch last year!

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 167: Small metamorphosis, big move again

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 167: Small metamorphosis, big move again

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article5 minutes

  Chapter 167 Little pervert, and big move

  088 is very angry!

   He was seriously injured, and there was only a remnant of his soul left. Otherwise, he wouldn't pretend to be the system to fool Feng Baozhi and use this woman to grab luck.

   As a result, it was not good for this woman to provoke anyone, and she actually provokes a little pervert!

   What's even more hateful is that he was actually deceived by that little pervert, and he didn't even discover the true face of the little pervert!

   As soon as he was careless, he was half-killed by that little pervert!

   The mental power released was swallowed up by Ya!

   caused his injury to worsen. In order to heal the injury, he had to fool Feng Baozhi to upgrade his system and take advantage of the opportunity to harvest the luck value.

  It's a pity that the luck harvested is still a little less, and it's not enough for him to make up for the mental power devoured by the little pervert, let alone heal him.

   He was tricked so badly, Feng Baozhi actually wanted him to use the favor card for the little pervert, this woman has a sick mind!

  Mad, he doesn't want to be swallowed by a little pervert again!

  088 was full of resentment, but of course he couldn't tell Feng Baozhi the truth, so he just said nonsense again: [The goodwill card needs to be exchanged for the luck value, your current luck value is wrong, and the goodwill card cannot be exchanged. 】

   Feng Baozhi became anxious when he heard it, and his mind moved, and he said of course: [Then use someone else's! 】

  088 refused righteously: [No way! The luck value has been harvested before, and the goodwill cards on those people have expired, and they cannot continue to harvest their luck value. 】

   Now Feng Baozhi is really anxious: [Then what do you say now? What about my Luck, what is my Luck now? 】

  088: [There is a problem with your current luck value, the system upgrade is suspended, some functions are temporarily unavailable, so that the system cannot detect your current luck value now. 】

   Feng Baozhi: [! ! 】

   Jiang Zhiying, who heard all this: "…"

   What happened to suddenly feel sympathy for Feng Baozhi?

   Her luck is too **** up! I actually encountered such an indecent counterfeit system!

   And Feng Baozhi's luck... She's all black now, and the counterfeit system actually fooled her into saying it couldn't be detected?

   Lie to a fool!

   What a shame!

   is even more mad than when she was in the last days!

  Tsk tsk! No wonder Feng Baozhi fell into the water, it turned out to be bad luck.

   A brainless idiot like Feng Baozhi dared to covet Jiang Zhiying's luck.

   is really greedy.

   Seeing that Feng Baozhi seemed to have suffered a huge blow and stopped communicating with the fake system, Jiang Zhiying suddenly felt that it was time for her to appear.

   She opened her big "innocent" eyes and looked at Feng Baozhi excitedly: "Miss Sister is amazing! She actually pulled Sister Zhizhi back!"

   People who were frightened: "!!"

  Nima, do you want to scare them like this!

   They were scared to death just now!

  Why scare them so much? Think they are not afraid enough?

  The crowd instantly hid further away.

   After reacting, Feng Yongjin didn't push Feng Baozhi anymore, he took a few steps back.

  The surroundings of Feng Baozhi were emptied in an instant, and only she was left standing alone, wearing wet clothes on her thin body, looking extremely pitiful.

   But at this moment no one took pity on her.

   Everyone was frightened.

   is Feng Yongjin, who wants to defraud money. He is scared to death at this moment, and he has no intention of looking for trouble with Jiang Zhiying.

   He is scared now when he sees Jiang Zhiying's dark eyes!

   Feng Baozhi was anxious: "How can there be a lady!"

   Obviously the system saved her!

   Jiang Zhiying looked innocent: "But you saw it too! She said she was so bored in the water alone and wanted to play with you."

   Feng Baozhi: "!!"

   Feng Baozhi: I regret it very much!

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 168: Dirty

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 168: Dirty

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 168 Dirty

   Feng Baozhi suddenly regretted it!

   She thought that by saying that on purpose, she could lead the villagers to regard Jiang Zhiying as the incarnation of a water ghost.

   But it turns out that she is still too euphemistic!

   She should have been more direct and said directly that the real Jiang Zhiying had died in the water, and now this is a water ghost!

  It's alright now, let Jiang Zhiying take the lead. Her words slandering Jiang Zhiying became evidence of Jiang Zhiying!

   Is there anything more annoying than this?

   Feng Baozhi was almost dying of anger, it was really a mistake that turned into eternal hatred! She thought she was ruthless enough, but she didn't expect this **** Jiang Zhiying to be even more ruthless than her.

  Small-mouthed, lies come when you open your mouth!

   No, this person is definitely not the real Jiang Zhiying! She should be like her, either transmigrated or reborn.

   A four-year-old kid, how could he be so sinister and cunning?

   Thinking of this, Feng Baozhi regretted it even more, she was really careless!

  Jiang Zhiying looked at Feng Baozhi with a smile, and she felt amused when she saw that her face was changing constantly, and she was so aggrieved that she could not vomit after eating flies.

   I can't take it anymore, she hasn't finished her ultimate move yet.

   Jiang Zhiying blinked and suddenly looked at Feng Yongjin.

  Feng Yongjin was so frightened that his whole heart mentioned his throat: "!!"

  Ah ah ah, look at what Lao Tzu is doing!

   Look no further!

   Jiang Zhiying looked innocent: "You have dirty things on your body~"

   As soon as these words came out, Feng Yongjin only felt cold all over, as if there was a cold wind blowing slowly behind him.

   He stared at him and roared sternly: "Damn it! The little girl knows nonsense! I... I have something to do, go back first!"

   turned around and ran away.

   Jiang Zhiying blinked and asked Tang Yulan puzzled: "Mom, why did he leave?"

  Tang Yulan: "…"

other people:"…"

   The little doll really doesn't understand anything! Feng Yongjin was so frightened that he even asked why!

   Jiang Zhiying looked at the onlookers again, her eyes were big and innocent, as if she was looking at something.

   This time, the people around were so frightened that they couldn't stay any longer.

   So one by one couldn't wait to find an excuse to leave.

   "Ah, my house has something to do, so I'll go back first."

   "Oh, it looks like it's going to rain today, and my clothes have not been collected yet!"

   "Oh, my house is still boiling water, so I left."

   In the blink of an eye, all the people watching the lively went away. Only Tang Xinghua was left, and there was Feng Baozhi, who was full of unwillingness.

  Tang Xinghua was also a little creepy in his heart, and he was even more afraid that the villagers would regard Jiang Zhiying as a monster, so he said to her: "Zhuzhu, don't talk nonsense in the future!"

   Jiang Zhiying retorted unconvincingly: "I'm not talking nonsense, he really has something dirty on him."

   At this moment, Jiang Shian came out and asked with a silly face: "What dirty thing?"

  Jiang Zhiying said with a serious face: "There was a man just now with a pile of bird **** on his shoulder! I told him that there was dirt on his shoulder, but he still didn't believe it!"

   At the end, she pointed at Feng Baozhi, "Here, it's her grandfather!"

  Feng Baozhi is about to be irritable: "!!"

   Feng Yongjin has bird **** on his body, what are you pointing at me! No bird **** on me!

  This dead girl is really her nemesis!

  Tang Xinghua and Tang Yulan: "…"

   The two brothers and sisters were extremely speechless. Tang Xinghua asked in disbelief, "The dirty thing you just said was bird shit?"

   Jiang Zhiying nodded as a matter of course: "Yes."

  Tang Xinghua and Tang Yulan: "…"

   What's the matter with Feng Yongjin's sudden sympathy?

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 169: Frustrated Feng Baozhi

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 169: Frustrated Feng Baozhi

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article5 minutes

  Chapter 169 Feng Baozhi, the aggrieved

   Feng Baozhi didn't sympathize with Feng Yongjin, and now she just wanted to strangle Jiang Zhiying to death.

   This **** girl! How could she be so annoying!

  Feng Yongjin obviously took Jiang Zhiying's words seriously. With that old man's temperament, he would definitely remember this incident on her head, so how could he hate her!

  If the old thing is dissatisfied with her, how can she have a good life in the Feng family in the future?

   Even if she has a golden finger, she can use the favor card for Feng Yongjin, but if the other party hates her, the favor card is likely to fail!

   What's more, the goodwill card must be exchanged for the luck value!

   In the past, she didn't know what it meant to lose her luck, but now she has poured so much mold, and even fell into a pond and almost drowned, how could she dare to waste her luck?

   Jiang Zhiying, this dead girl, really hurt her this time!

  Dead girl wait for her, she won't just let it go! Since the bright is not enough, the big deal is to be dark!

   She used to be too soft-hearted, and she will never be in the future! She is a talented doctor, and it's not easy to deal with a little fat girl?

   There is a big mountain nearby, and there must be poisonous snakes and venomous plants in it. If Jiang Zhiying was poisoned to death, who would know that she did it?

   Feng Baozhi had a way to retaliate, and his mood finally improved.

   She planned to go back, but before she left, she had to give Jiang Zhiying a big gift, she couldn't keep her complacent!

  Feng Baozhi looked at Jiang Zhiying coldly, and asked deliberately, "Zhuzhu, in fact, you didn't see any young lady at all, did you? Why do you lie? You are only four years old, how can you lie?"

  Jiang Zhiying blinked innocently, and said unconvinced: "I didn't lie, there was a young lady! You saw it too! She even pulled you back, everyone saw it!"

   Feng Baozhi's heart was beating wildly, and he suddenly remembered the key point.

  Yes, she was suddenly pulled back just now, isn't she haunted in the eyes of others?

   In this way, wouldn't she be unable to wash herself after jumping into the Yellow River?

   It was obviously the system that saved her, but the system was her biggest trump card, and she must not reveal it. She could only suffer from this dumb loss!

  Tang Xinghua looked at Feng Baozhi with ease, and said angrily, "Go back and change into dry clothes, be careful you catch a cold while wearing wet clothes."

   He is annoying Feng Baozhi to death now. The reason why he said this is because he is worried that Feng Baozhi will get sick, and then the Feng family will come to mess with him again.

  Feng Baozhi wanted face, Tang Xinghua's impatient tone made her so angry that she didn't have the face to stay any longer, so she simply turned her head and left.

  Tang Yulan was relieved when she saw that she finally had her, and then nervously asked Jiang Zhiying: "Zhuzhu, did you really see... see Miss Sister?"

  Jiang Zhiying immediately pouted and said unconvincingly, "I didn't see it, but Feng Baozhi saw it. I can't be compared to her, can I?"

  Tang Xinghua and Tang Yulan: "???"

   So you don't want to be compared by Feng Baozhi, so you are talking nonsense?

  The two were speechless, and they were relieved to think that Jiang Zhiying hadn't seen that thing.

   Who knows, Jiang Zhiying quickly and mysteriously said: "But she seemed to be pulled back just now, will there really be a young lady?"

  Tang Yulan and Tang Xinghua: "!!"

  The two brothers and sisters felt cold again, and hurriedly scolded Jiang Zhiying, ordering her not to mention it again.

  Tang Yulan said with a stern face: "Zhuzhu, you can't say it again in the future, do you know?"

   Jiang Zhiying said pitifully, "Oh."

   She's going to tell Daddy!

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 170: thief will not die

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 170: thief will not die

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 170 Thief Heart Never Dies

   Feng Baozhi was walking alone on the way home when a light wind suddenly blew, making her shiver from the cold.

   It's been a little cooler recently, but it's not particularly cold. It's just that she is soaked all over at the moment, and the wet clothes are already cold when they are attached to her body, and when the wind blows, the taste is not too sour!

  Feng Baozhi was so depressed that he couldn't help speeding up his pace, wanting to go home earlier and change his clothes.

   She has to take a hot bath and drink some **** soup, she doesn't want to catch a cold.

   However, as he walked, Feng Baozhi kept thinking about what Jiang Zhiying said in his mind.

   "Obviously you saw it too."

   Feng Baozhi kept thinking about it, thinking about it, and always felt that there was something wrong with this sentence, as if it was implying something.

   She had a guess in her heart, but she was not sure, so she couldn't help asking the system: [System, do you think there is something wrong with Jiang Zhiying's words?

   She said I saw it too, what did she mean? Why do I think she's telling the truth?

   Is she implying that because I said I saw her in the water, so she said that on purpose? 】

   So, Jiang Zhiying's trick is to use her own way to retaliate her own body, and use her calculations to fight her back?

  088 rolled his eyes speechlessly: […]

  yo, you just found out?

  【Jiang Zhiying is very wrong, you better stay away from her in the future. 】

   That is a little pervert with terrible talent!

  You don't want to die!

  【You also think she has a problem? 】 Feng Baozhi was startled, and felt that way.

   She also guessed before that Jiang Zhiying was a rebirth or a transmigrator, but she was always a little unwilling, and did not hope that such guesses were true.

   Now even the system says so, so she can no longer have any luck.

   Damn it! Why is it not enough to have her as a transmigrator, but also to get a Jiang Zhiying, isn't she the heroine?

   No, she is definitely the heroine!

   She is both a genius doctor and a super golden finger like the system. Why should Jiang Zhiying compare with her?

   That person is at most a vicious supporting actress!

   By the way, and Jiang Zhiying's jade pendant, how could she forget such an important thing!

  According to the novel's routine, Jiang Zhiying's jade pendant is mostly space, and it is a golden finger specially prepared for his heroine. Jiang Zhiying is just a little monster who gives her equipment.

   Now that she has the golden finger of the system, and Jiang Zhiying is back, she has to get the jade pendant as soon as possible to get the space inside!

   Feng Baozhi immediately asked the system: [System, can you detect whether there is space on Jiang Zhiying? 】

  088 wants to curse.

   What the **** is going on with this Feng Baozhi! Didn't he say that there is a problem with the little pervert and let her hide away? Why can't she listen? Still thinking about the little perverted space?

   However, he really didn't find any room for the little pervert.

   Logically speaking, it shouldn't be. Although he was seriously injured and only a remnant of his soul was left, even with his only remaining strength, it was impossible for him to not be able to discover even a single space!

  Is it possible that there are other oddities in the little pervert?

   Surely so!

  Speaking of which, when he first saw that little pervert, he didn't notice anything weird about her, so he stumbled.

   Logically it shouldn't be like this, there must be something else weird about that little pervert, and even he can't see it through!

  No, he has to be careful in the future. Before the strength is restored, you can no longer provoke that little pervert.

  088 Lies decisively: [There is no space on her body. 】

   (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 15.4K 47
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
277K 38.5K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
277K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
72.5K 1.8K 68
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...