𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑 | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ

Bởi avkjmn

[ 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... Xem Thêm

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

07

6.2K 194 6
Bởi avkjmn

Ignore mistakes please ತ⁠_⁠ತ
I'm gonna write their pov also :)

                                -

Jungkook and taehyung bid their good bye to their hyungs because they aren't going to Jungkook's mansion. Jungkook also have a house not that big but comfy one.

Jungkook is the one who told namjoon to tell others that they're not going to their mansion. And they need some time alone. He told namjoon that he's gonna talk with taehyung about his father and taehyung's behavior that night when tae had a nightmare about his father and all the incoherent mumblings .

On the other hand, taehyung can't help but feel terrified. He is so scared that what is going to happen with him.

Taehyung's pov :

We're now going to his house. Am I going to stay with him alone? Is he gonna kill me after getting my body. Why he wants this marriage. It's all because of father. Did he sold me to him. Am I going to be his slave or some sex toy. God why it's all happening to me. I can't even look at him in eyes.

I am looking out of window. The clouds are getting dark. Is it going to rain today? It's only evening. I'm looking outside but I still feel his eyes on me. Why he's looking at me. He is scary god ahh. Why my father wants to love for even once , am I that bad? Mom why you left me here. I should've died that day not you . Father is right it's all my fault. Because of me you left us mom . I didn't even get a chance to meet you to hear your voice. I wants to hug you mom and cry as much as I want . But I know I can't do that .

3rd person pov ~

Unknowingly to him a tear escape from his eyes thinking about all his miseries. But Jungkook saw that. He move a bit close to taehyung put his thumb on his cheeks whipping his tears away . This made taehyung back to reality from his thoughts. He flinch badly. Because he didn't expect anything like that to happen and he is already scared of Jungkook. Like Jungkook is some ghost . He looked at Jungkook with terrified expressions.

And here Jungkook thought he made taehyung uncomfortable. He saw the fear in younger's eyes and he wants to shout on himself. But he can't backout now. Taehyung is his now , he will make everything alright.

Tonight he is gonna talk about everything with him . But he still feel scared, what if taehyung don't want to accept him. What will he do?

Still he Didn't retreat his hand and starts to caressing  younger's cheeks. He side hugged taehyung, because he love the feeling of younger having in his arms and the warmth he gets .

And taehyung he is confused, every emotion is mixing with each one that he can't understand. He don't know what he is feeling in his stomach and the warmth he is getting from the other that he can't describe. He didn't felt uncomfortable with the other . Rather he felt save .

Sir we are here. Driver lee informed them that they are finally reached their home .

Jungkook came out from the car first and went to other side of the car to open the door for taehyung. Well taehyung was surprised. He also went out of car and looked at the house that's gonna be their home ( sweet home )

Let's go! Jungkook holds taehyung's hand who was looking at his surrounding like a lost child.

Taehyung looked at their interwhined hands blinking multiple times. He is confused. Why the older is behaving like that .

Soon Jungkook opened the door still holding taehyung's hand in his . Welcome home Jungkook said with a small smile on his face.

He dragged taehyung with him who was lost in his thoughts to their bedroom.

Ok so you get freshen up , there are some clothes in wardrobe. They are probably big because they are mine . But don't worry we'll go for shopping tomorrow. Now go, relax okay . I'm going to rest room to get changed . If you need anything just call me. Okay?

Taehyung just nodded his head while looking down. And Jungkook sighed and left from there.

Jungkook pov ~

God this is going to be really tuff. I'm scared. Yeah jeon Jungkook for the first time in his life is scared. This is not you Jungkook he scolded himself mentally . I can do this . There is nothing that jeon can't do that(smirk).

But what if he didn't tell me anything and he also forget about me . What will I do? I'm not gonna leave him . He is mine , KIM TAEHYUNG IS BELONGS TO JEON JUNGKOOK!!  No one can separate us not even taehyung.

I'll make him fall in love with me . Just wait my baby a little more. You're gonna be a addict in love just like me .

3rd person pov ~

Jungkook came back after twenty minutes in their bedroom. But taehyung was not there . He thought maybe taehyung was in restroom. But after 10 minutes taehyung didn't come out  so he stood up and walked to restroom and knocked on it but got no response in return. he called taehyung name but still the same response. His heart was beating faster than before. But then he heard some sniffles from the balcony.

He remove the curtains and saw taehyung crying badly while hiccupping. He quickly open the window and stepped out of the room and stood behind taehyung. Taehyung didn't even realize when Jungkook came behind him. When Jungkook back hugged him he again flinched. That's when he came out of his thoughts.

Shhhh don't cry it's going to be alright Jungkook said while resting his chin on taehyung's shoulder.

A shiver ran down taehyung's spine when Jungkook spoke like that near his ear .

Jungkook turn him around looking at taehyung's puffy eyes,red nose and tear stained cheeks . He felt a pang in his heart. He wipe taehyung's cheeks slowly caressing them. He move a bit to press his lips on taehyung's forehead oh so gently.

And taehyung who was losing his sense's bit by bit . Is he dreaming? Obviously not.

Jungkook hugged him slowly caressing his back . The comfort taehyung needed in his whole life and Jungkook is giving him in only some minutes?

Taehyung can't help but sob more. He didn't hugged Jungkook back but didn't pushed him away . He is still scared. What if it is just a facade? To hurt him like his father? What will he do?

His train of thoughts break when Jungkook spoke again. We need to talk baby hmm , be a brave boy . Jungkook back away a little and peck again on taehyung's forehead. Catching the younger off guard .

Let's go and get comfortable first and then we are going to talk everything out . Okay? Jungkook said while holding taehyung's hand dragging him inside the room.

Jungkook sit on bed while was standing in front of like a statue. Jungkook sighed again .

Sit here babybear he said in a deep voice while pointing at in lap.

Taehyung widen his eyes not believing what he hears. But he still felt weird in his stomach again. He is not used to these type of feelings. And he can't understand what's happening to him.

He again space out . Baby why are you so cute ahh . ( Jungkook's inner voice)

He pulled taehyung towards him . Making him to sit on his lap. Legs on his both sides.

Taehyung was shocked with red cheeks. He is shy. (An/ poor boy 😩)

This is all new to taehyung .

I told you to sit but you didn't listen so I have to do that now stop looking at me like that .

Taehyung who was blinking his eyes again and again looked down . He is embarrassed.

Babybear my munchkin let's get to the point hm? Tell me what that Kim min-suk did to you? And remember I need answers!

He asked while caressing taehyung's back.

And taehyung who was shocked and terrified at the mention of his father. He is already tired of everything and now Jungkook wants to know about him and his devil father.

What if he also hates me? Disgusted me because I'm the reason of my mother's death? Is he also going to be like my father? (Oh boy who will make him understand that was not his fault!!! Probably Jungkook right? 🌚🤌🏻)

He started to shake badly, tears escape from his eyes. He was breathing hardly. Taehyung felt numb thinking about his past with his father.

Jungkook panicked looking at taehyung. Bub try to breathe calm down yeah ,you don't have to worry
Just look at me, don't think of anything.

And taehyung did what he told to do. Looking in Jungkook's dark eyes . He calm down after some minutes.

Jungkook was getting more confuse now. He can't understand anything. Why the younger behaving like that, just like that night when he had a nightmare.

Hey bub relax, don't pressure yourself. Please don't cry . You're so brave. You are doing so well hmm.

W-hy why- yo-u c-aring ab-out me? WHY?? Taehyung shout a little. He was so scared. No one ever care's for him. So taehyung can't help but ask.

Because I want to protect you , care for you , give my all love to you. You're my Husband now. You're are mine and I'm yours now . We both have each other now , so stop getting scared because of me .

Taehyung's pov ~

First he is so sweet with me. He holds my hands so gently. The warmth that radiates from him makes mein feel save , wanted . And now he made me sit on his lap . Those gentle caresses he is doing on my back and cheeks. Those dark eyes looks so soft when he talks. And those nicknames? When he hugged me in car and balcony I can't describe what's this feeling is.

He wants to know about me , about my father. Should I told him about my father's behavior. But what if he also hates me like my father?

And what the heck, he just said he wants to PROTECT me , LOVE me , ME???? I'm his now??? Is he wants to play with my feelings?

3rd person pov ~

Bub I told you stop thinking useless things. You're spacing out too much.

Again taehyung came back from his rollercoaster, a ride of thoughts.

Look at me and now answer my questions. So you live daegu 2 years ago right?

Y-es taehyung can't help but shutter .

2 years ago you helped someone in that abandoned alley right?

Taehyung didn't answer just looked at Jungkook with confusion.

Answer me.

I d-on't re-remember anything.

That boy was injured badly because someone shoot him . His lower abdomen was blooded badly because of the bullet. And you helped him on sitting at the corner of the alley and gave him some food and you put your handkerchief on his wound right ? That time you're going home probably from school right? Remember please. Think again .

Yo-u are that bo-y he said while pointing his finger on Jungkook still in shock. He can't forget that day .

2 years ago ~ taekook's past

That day taehyung was late for school because he have to complete a lot of homework not his only but also his bullies homework . Who can't do their homework by their own. He can't get sleep properly. He barely slept for 2 hours. He quickly left his house running down the streets . Not caring about anything. Finally he reached his school after getting late for 1 hours. He knows his teachers gonna inform his father about his absence. And about his bullies than they'll gonna beat him again as usual. Because they want their homework on time .

It's time for their 2nd lecture. He quickly get his books from his locker where he gets alot of sticky notes . And he knows what is written in those notes. Probably a lot of curse's.

Suddenly Leo and his minions came a smirk plastered on their faces. And he knows what's going to happen. Guess today he's again not going to have any lecture. Thanks to his bullies. But he can't do anything. No one believes him not even his father.

And just like that they dragged him to the back side of school where no one saw them .

It's time for going home when taehyung lift his aching body with the help of tree . He was sitting under the tree where no one can saw him . If his other bullies see him , then he is not gonna able to move a little.

He starts to walk slowly passing though hallways there is no one left expect him , so he is lucky .

Taehyung always walk to that abandoned alley where no one can saw him . He is not used to people's staring with pity or disgust.

He was walking slowly when he heard some shuffling. He was scared, because no one came in this alley. He again heard a noice , someone's whimpers?

He took a few steps forward and saw a boy was wounded badly blood was dripping non stop . He took a few more steps to the boy . Who didn't saw him coming. That boy looked at him when croched down in front of him .

Hey who did this? Are you alright? He asked still a bit scared.

Yeah I'm fine a little. You should go don't stay here .

Here take this , he gave him his water bottle. And also this he grab a handkerchief from his pocket and put it on his wounded place . He helped him to sit properly.

Thank you , you should go now it's not save for you to be here go.

But what will you do, you will die like this if you stay here like this. Do you have a phone?

Don't worry about me , my friends will come to take me . And thank you it means a lot .

Okay bye , take care and get well soon . Your mom gonna be worried so much mister .

Take care now go . he chuckle sadly looking down .

Okay , saying that he stood up and walked away stopping at a distance to look at the boy again. He left from there .

After sometime Jungkook hyungs came to help him and they took him with them.

It was there first meeting 2 years ago . They forget about asking their names .

Jungkook was speechless at the younger's beauty and kindness. No one cares for him expect his hyungs . And he felt something in his heart that day ,that he never felt in his life . He didn't talk about this to anyone.

Jungkook came to daegu for mafia dealing but that was a trap . That's why he was in that condition.

After 3 days he left daegu and came back with his hyungs in Seoul. He can't help but think about that alley boy who helped him that day and probably took his heart with him that day.

He also secretly search for that boy but didn't find anything. He also doesn't want to tell this to anyone not even his hyungs.

On the other hand , taehyung was late and when he saw his father's car in their garage. He was terrified. His father gonna kill him tonight.

Kim doesn't like when taehyung disobey him and comes home late .

Min-suk beat taehyung that day because of anger , he was angry because he gets a phone call from taehyung's school and also because of his dealing plan fails .

That night he beat the shit out of taehyung, not leaving him to have a breath a little and taehyung left there unconscious on cold floor . Kim min-suk didn't care even a bit for his only child .

When taehyung was unconscious he called his men's . He ordered them to packed their all belongings and carry taehyung to the car . That night he left daegu and went to Seoul with taehyung and his other gang members.
Next day taehyung was surprised and scared when he didn't woke up on that cold floor or in his room .

He was terrified, when suddenly his father opened the door of the room with a loud bang .

We are now in Seoul and I already did your  admission for your last year.

Saying that he left taehyung , in pure shock .

So in these 2 years taehyung almost forgot everything about Jungkook.

And Jungkook he can't help but think about taehyung everyday.

Jungkook didn't find anything about taehyung because min-suk remove his background and every little detail about him and taehyung.

Flashback ended ~

Yes I'm the one whom you helped that day . Jungkook said looking at taehyung in eyes.

Now tell me about you and your father's relationship?

                   ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝘞𝘰𝘢𝘩 2813 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴????? 😳 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘱 😭😭
𝘉𝘵𝘸 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 2 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 🙂💔
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳
@/𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬.97 😭😭

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘑𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴?😭😭

𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 😭😭❤
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮 <3

𝘖𝘬 𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸 😽❤
𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 🤧💜

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 :) 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 🤌

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

672K 41.1K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
252K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
173K 7.5K 19
After the girl he was supposed to Marry in a week was found to be cheating on him, Kim Taehyung decided to cancel the wedding, but to keep alliance w...
5.4K 262 15
There was a mafiaso named kim taehyung the leader of the world wide known mafia gang viper with so much fame,money and most importantly power.He is r...