Oh Worlds (Book 1: The World...

De 1234567890hiandbye

"Once the World I knew was One. Now, it is many." - The Queen. '̷̡̺͇̞̫̙̙̩̪̑̑͌͛̕ͅ'̸̨̭̘̙͍̭̘̫̪̓̃̃͂̋́͊̕'̸͔̻͑̚͘T̵̑... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Child
Chapter 2: Void
Ch 3: Tournament (Pt. 1)

Ch 4: Tournament (Pt. 2)

105 3 19
De 1234567890hiandbye

Missed me? Sorry for the long silence, there is a thing called procrastination which I wished to burn to the ground. Anyway enjoy!

_____)(_____

"Now the rules are simple." the Kaltaris Master announced, voice echoing across the cavren like arena.

"The Champion will be determined by a process of elimination. And the last Ardoni standing will win not only the title of Champion, but the Prime Songs as well." Master Ritosi finished for him, her voice calm and smooth against his rough echo.

Ingressus did his best to smooth his nerves, and calm his breathing. His heart beating faster by the second.

"Contestants!"

The 38 contestants, and Ingressus as the 39th, walked forward from the semi circle that formed around the arena, and the spectators backed away.

"Draw weapons!"

And so they did.

"Swords ready!"

Taking one last breath, Ingressus dropped into a battle stance. 'The same way Dad taught you.' his mind whispered. Raising his diamond broadsword.

'''𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕦𝕤!'''a song whispered. Briefly clouding his mind in a white hot rage.

"Fight!"

And just like that, the cloud was gone, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw a staff aimed for his head.

He ducked and it collided with someone else's face.

He heard Songs singing every time they were used, from the gentle yet shrill rining lullabies of the Protisium songs to the harsh distorted roars of Agressiums.

Voices and heartbeats clashing to be heard over the others.

Soon enough, one by one, Ardoni after Ardoni were eliminated.

All until two Kaltaris and Ingressus himself were left in the arena.

And

then

it

was

just

him.

"We have a new Champion!"

And the crowd around him cheered.

And he found him self grinning despite it. Despite that the headache, the voices, the noise, and the whispers making everything worse. Making this victory feel hollow and meaningless. 

But where was Achillean?

Focus, he told himself. Internally shaking his head to clear it as he reminds himself why he's here.

"Thank you," he began, "I am honored to be the Champion, but I must admit. I wasn't entirely honest with you all."

A wave of murmuring erupted from the onlookers as the Masters glanced at each other, a nervous look on Aegus's face.

Either this will end in disaster or his plan will work, he had no time to think over it as he held his staff over his head. Changing. Shedding its disguise, letting the blades fall back to their rightful place.

"I am Ingressus Voltaris. Master of the Voltaris Clan."

And that's when the Prime Songs flared to life. Stilling everything. As if time has stopped.

And he heard them. Commanding rage to rise and bubble like boiling water.

So many voices were clashing. The songs being sung kept pounding in his head and the anger, the hatred, roared with them. That destructive fire. That unstoppable force that seemed to destroy all it touched.

'''ʟɨֆȶɛռ ȶօ ʊֆ ʋօʟȶǟʀɨֆ.'''

'''աɛ ƈǟռ օʄʄɛʀ ʏօʊ ֆօ ʍʊƈɦ.'''

'''աɛ ƈǟռ օʄʄɛʀ ʏօʊʀ ƈʟǟռ ǟ ɦօʍɛ.'''

'''աɛ ƈǟռ ɛռɖ ȶɦɨֆ ƈʏƈʟɛ.'''

'''ǟʟʟ ʏօʊ ɦǟʋɛ ȶօ ɖօ ɨֆ ȶօ ȶǟӄɛ ʊֆ, ǟռɖ ɛռɖ ȶɦɛ օȶɦɛʀ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ.'''

'''ӄɨʟʟ ȶɦɛʍ.'''

''''L̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶.''''

'''ɱąƙɛ ɬɧɛɱ ʂųʄʄɛཞ Ɩıƙɛ ɬɧɛყ ɧą۷ɛ ɱąɖɛ ყơųཞ ƙıŋ ʂųʄʄɛཞɛɖ.'''

''''̶I̶g̶n̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.''''

'''ȶǟӄɛ ʊֆ ʋօʟȶǟʀɨֆ.'''

'̶'̶'̶S̶t̶o̶p̶.̶'̶'̶'̶

'̲'̲'̲T̲a̲k̲e̲ ̲u̲s̲ ̲V̲o̲l̲t̲a̲r̲i̲s̲.̲'̲'̲'̲

'̴'̴'̴I̴ ̴s̴a̴i̴d̴ ̴s̴t̴o̴p̴.̴'̴'̴'̴

'҉'҉'҉T҉a҉k҉e҉ ҉u҉s҉ ҉a҉n҉d҉ ҉t҉a҉k҉e҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉r҉ ҉r҉e҉v҉e҉n҉g҉e҉.҉'҉'҉'҉

'''𝓘𝓷𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓾𝓼 𝓥𝓸𝓵𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼, 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮!'''

'''...'''

The pounding in his head stopped. That cloud chocking him evaporated.

Silence.

No more voices.

No more no more echoes.

Just what was happening right here and now.

Just only the rustle of the grass, labored breathing, and breeze gently flowing around him.

He can hear wind chimes clinking faintly, birds chirping, and a near silent hum of magic, but no voices.

For once in years...

...He feels at peace.

"Seize him!"

And of course that little moment was ruined.

He watched as the eliminated contestants surround him, pointing their weapon towards him. He couldn't help but feel betrayed a little bit. Even though he was the one with the secret, it still hurt to be turned on by those who welcomed him for a brief moment. His gaze drifted to Aegus, hoping he would help. That he would explain. 

Before anyone could move, there was a shout.

"Wait!"

Ingressus snapped his head up and a black and deep grey child like figure appeared in front of him. Shielding him from the other Ardoni.

His eyes widened. It took a moment to process what he was seeing.

It was obvious that this child was an Ardoni.

It was also obvious that she was dead. The black markings darker than the Void and the Abyss combined.

"Wait." she panted out. When she recollected her self, everyone is also still processing what they were seeing. Her empty eyes flickered up. Confusion written all over her face.

"What's up there?"

Every one present, looked up. Puzzled by what she said.

Ingressus felt her seize his hand and suddenly felt like everything in and on him where taken apart suddenly and reformed together in less than a second. Next thing he knew was his feet shakily carrying him as she half dragged and half guided him to the exit of the Arena. And then a maniacal, terrifying, screeching laugh uncontrollably bubbled up from the child's throat.

"Sayonara suckers!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I say?

This is a child that is Chaos Incarnate.

Also Me and Snow are working on a collaboration between our respective AUs. So look out for it!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

159K 7.6K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
118K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc