Wrestling imagines{Requests o...

By acesaustin

Imagines of any wrestler & company Requests are open ⚠️TW⚠️: Contains smut, fluff, angst,etc. bxb, gxg, etc. ... More

Rules/Requests
Shayna Baszler- Queen of Spades
Meh- Pete Dunne
Nick Wayne- Fuck You
Update
Daniel Garcia- His Assistant
Darby Allin- The One For Me?
Carmelo Hayes- Just My Luck
Dante Martin- Don't test me
Darius Martin- Jealousy?
Dante Martin- His Bitch
Top Action Flight- Jericho Cruise
She's Crazy
Nick Wayne- Her Debut
Nick Wayne- Impressing Big Brother
Darby Allin- Fuck Your Ex
Ruby Soho- I'm Jealous
Nick Wayne- Best Friends Brother
Matt Menard- Tears Of A Blade
Nick Wayne- I Always Know What's Best
Top Action Flight- Teasing
Colten Gunn- Nurse me
Darius Martin- I was the one
Darius Martin- Family Vacation
Marq Quen- You on my mind
Will Ospreay- It's for real
Will Ospreay- You're Next
Will Ospreay- Watch your mouth bruv
Will Ospreay- You're ok Viv
Judgement Day- Get the memo
Will Ospreay- "its otay Daddy"
Team Taz- Burn Marks
Team Taz- Kiss me in heaven
Darby Allin- You can't resist me forever
Will Ospreay- Every piece of my soul
Dante Martin- I do, forever and always
Brian Cage- No Secret
Dante Martin- you think you're tough?
Willow Nightingale- Suprise!
Fallen down
Brian Cage- Paybacks a bitch
Will Ospreay- Weeknights

Kit Wilson- It's ok

951 12 65
By acesaustin

For jaskierswife enjoy :)
This is only going to be told from Alison's Pov

Summary:
Alison loses her championship in a match so Kit Wilson Wilson comforts her for the night; and in the morning she goes over to her best friends house for a sleep over to make her feel better and to just have fun.

Tw⚠️: Fluff and a few cuss words maybe

Alison ring gear:

Alison's Pov
"Here is your winner by pinfall and the new Nxt women's champion Roxanne Perez!" Said Alicia Taylor, I lay in the middle of the ring hands on my head in my hair thinking "what the fuck?" To myself. I sit up slowly and see Cora Jade at the top of the ramp laughing at me as Aja Smith raises Roxanne's hand. I sit up on the apron for a few seconds then I make my way backstage and when I get back there I'm greeted by my best friends Indi, Elton, and Kit and we do a group hug.

Indi hugged me closely with a proud tone in her voice,
"I'm proud of you Alison, 213 days(7 months) of running this woman's division. You'll get it back I know you will!"

"Thanks Indi, I love you" I say hugging back.

"I love you too girl" she says as she lets go.

"Once I get it back you'll be the first one to get a title shot" we both smile as she leaves me alone with Pretty Deadly.

Kit hugged me with no talking just a silent hug, he just knows what I need without me telling him that's what makes him special to me.

Elton looked at me "You ok?"

"Yeah, just a little disappointed you know? But you guys go ahead"

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'll text you later Kit" I say as they walk away.

I unbutton the gloves to my ring gear walking to my locker room until I get stopped by getting hugged by Gigi and I hug back by putting my hands on her hands. "I'm still proud of you" I smile as she said that; if you know me Gigi is my go to person to talk shit with so when we have sleepovers we're most definitely talking shit about the women's roster.

"Sleep over tomorrow?"

"You know it Gigi" I smile and head off to my locker room.

I pack my gear up and shower getting into my street clothes and fix my hair and makeup and I head out my locker room walking a few steps before McKenzie Mitchell stops me for an interview;

"How do you feel about loosing your title to Roxanne?" She puts the mic to me.

"You know McKenzie that loss was on me I was distracted by Cora and I let it get to me, but Roxanne hunny, that title is coming right back to me" I say firmly making my way to my car.

As I'm driving down the road I call Kit with the speaker connected to my cars Bluetooth so I can pay attention while driving;

"Hey Kit"

"Hey, I'm on my way to your place so we can hang out tonight"

"That's where I'm headed I'll see you there" I hang up as I continue to drive.

When I get there I go inside and see him waiting on the couch with popcorn and hot cocoa already made, I lock my door smiling sitting next to him "thanks Kit I really needed this." He looks over at me with a smile "it's my job to cheer you up when you're upset and I love spoiling you." He put on Big Time Rush (the show) while my favorite song is playing softly in the background, we sip away at our hot cocoa and eating the popcorn while laughing our butts off at how silly Big Time Rush acted.

He told me sweet things while we watched Big Time Rush, just to remind me how much I mean to him, how beautiful I am, and that he's always proud of me which causes me to feel a lot better causing me smile; we stayed there binge watching a few shows until he took me to bed covering me up and heading out locking my door so he can go home.

Next day
I'm on Twitter while eating pancakes and looking at the love I got for my title reign from my friends; Darby, Ruby, Toni, and from fans, but mostly from Gigi and her little brother; my best friends. After Kit went home I did my morning routine, went for a run, did some meditation, took, a shower, and packed a bag so I can stay the night at Gigi's tonight; I don't know what it is but I love being at Gigi's house I think it's because how lovely her and her brother treat me; it's like a triplets bond and I love it.

I get in my car and start driving while on FaceTime with Gigi;

"Omg girl I can't wait for our talking shit session"

"Me too G, I know exactly who I'm gonna rant about"

"Me too"

We talk for awhile to keep me busy so I'll get there faster; as soon and I get there I park into her driveway taking my bag and purse with me going straight into her room. She gets excited as always and bounces/jumps up hugging me while saying "omg girl! I got some tea for tonight, but let's go out and do the shit that we planned last night."

We go down the hall to her little brother's room; her little brother's name is Morgan. Gigi knocks telling him to come on so we can go, we get in the car and Gigi starts driving; Gigi and I are in front and Morgan is in the backseat.

First we went to get our nails done I got Blue while Gigi got black as Morgan watched, next we went to the mall and hit a few stores; we got stuff from shoes, to clothes, to perfume and cologne, to lotion, matching stuffed animals. We went to a few more places but my favorite besides Gigi's bedroom was where we went to eat; I never heard of the place but Gigi tells me her and Morgan come here a lot when they hang out.

Gigi ordered something for me that she thinks I'll like but she got a burger and fries while Morgan got tofu and Sushi; when you look at Morgan you can tell that he's related to Gigi they're that similar. My food finally comes and as the  waiter sets it down I check out what the meal is as they wait for theirs, I asked Gigi what she got me and she told me "Filet Mignon Au Poivre with a side of whipped potatoes and fries."

This does look good though so I take the first bite and Gigi was right this is good, we talked about random stuff until we finally left.

Later that night
Morgan , Gigi, and I all dressed in our pjs sat in a circle on Gigi's bed with popcorn and drinks ready, Gigi looked at us "y'all know the deal trash talk time, Ali who are you going to bring up?"

"Zoey Stark" I said as Gigi and Morgan made a face.

"Tiffany Stratton" Gigi said while Morgan and I made a face.

"Grayson Waller" Morgan said as we all made an ew face.

If you don't know what we're doing it's called "Talk: Rant/talk shit session" where every time I stay the night at Gigi's the three of us get together in Gigi's room and talk shit about the locker room and rant about being a wrestler. Morgan don't understand the rants but Gigi and I love to include him anyway we can tell he has a lot of fun, I turn to them so I can go first;

"Did you guys see how Zoey thought she could get a title match before my rematch?"

"Yes like girl no get at the back of the line"

"The last time she had a champion was when she was with Iyo, she needs Iyo to win a title and the title wasn't even a main one" Morgan said.

Gigi and I just sat there mouth open shook and we all just started busting out laughing, omg! Morgan went there!

"Tiffany Stratton. I don't like her she think she's all that when she's really not, little spoiled bitch" Gigi said turning to us as I nod in agreement.

"She just looks like an off brand bleached Malibu Barbie" Morgan said without hesitation.

Gigi and I just start laughing our ass off, Morgan be funny when he don't like someone but hey he ain't lying about Tiffany.

"My turn, Grayson Waller is just so annoying I know he's a heel and all but it's just his voice, he talks all that but half the time gets his ass kicked."

"right" Gigi and I agreed.

We talk for a few more hours about random stuff and more about the locker rooms and do other stuff people usually do at sleepovers.

Next week
As soon as I get into the arena I get in a mini argument with Grayson Waller until I just walk away from him like boy bye. I sit in my locker room and I see Cora Jade talking in the ring so I get a mic and my music starts playing, she has an annoyed look on her face when I get to the top of the ramp, I look at her "You think you deserve a title shot? Girl what are you thinking? Get at the back of the line, all you did was distract me and I lost so hunny karma is a bitch and it's coming for you."

You know the rest we argued, then William Regal came out made a match, then bam! My revenge is coming she better pray I don't hurt her too bad.

I watch the matches fly by; Alba Fyre vs. Jacy Jayne, Ava Raine vs. Amari Miller, Boa vs. Cameron Grimes, Tony D'Angelo and Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo vs. Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams, Wes Lee vs. Dijak, and some promos here and there. Last but not least Cora Jade vs. me starts now; I made my way down to the ring doing my pose at the top of the ramp and on the apron.

Cora and I started out a with regular speed, the first thing we did was trying to push the other one to the corner just moving up and back until one of us gets to the corner. In continues until Cora is in the corner and I go to punch her and she reverses it and puts me in the corner, before she can punch me I reverse it putting her in the corner driving my shoulder into her midsection.

I was in control for most on the match until she caught me off guard and swept my feet from under me and started punching me.

After Cora's little fit she had when she was punching my back she picks me up throwing me into the turnbuckle and kicks my midsection, as I slouch over in pain. She puts me up on the top rope and she goes to the other side of the ring and as she's running back about to drop kick me I do a cross body landing on her before she can do the move.

We both have failed pinfall attempts and not going to lie it's getting a little aggravating, since my fighting style is technical but the match starts going by quicker and quicker. Cora goes to pick me up and put me in a headlock but I take her down by doing a Russian leg sweep punching her with rights and lefts screaming out in frustration.

I do my DDT on her picking her up after doing my Code Breaker and I get the win by pinfall, "And the winner of this match Alison" Alicia said. Now my focus goes back to where it belongs; my title.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 1.5K 30
Just Rhea Ripley bc she's hot (I also only do xreader sorry🙁)
139K 3.5K 120
Just a collection of stories about wrestlers. I am looking forward to your feedback, so don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy! Startet on June 22...
737K 12.3K 200
Please note this book is now completed, any requests can be made in WWE One Shots 2 Check out my WWE One Shots requests book, feel free to inbox me a...
37.1K 391 46
Book 2 of my The Boys Preferences, Imagines Book! I hit the max limit of chapters so... yeah lmao Contains: Reekid MullyVr/sleepy mully Joshdub/dub d...