Til'3005

Door CynnNaniCarter

Every time you hold me, hold me like this is the last time. Every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll neve... Meer

Intro
Intro 2 Jeremiah
1: Picture This
2. Her Way
3. Intentions
4. Last Lover Letter
5. In the Proof
6. Reminders
7. Nobody Gets Me But You
10. Beetlejuice
11. Favored Me
12. Fine Line
13. Used To
14. Rain On Us
15. Cut It
16. For Fake
17. Play this girl a love song
18. My Bottles
19. Statements
20. All Love
21. Good Ones
22. Climax
23. Best thing
24. Let me love you
25. Tell Her
26. The scare
27. Bad Luck
28.
29.
30.

9. Version Of You

9.9K 391 127
Door CynnNaniCarter

:::

Jeremiah Tamir Green
Chicago, IL

June 6th,
5:45 pm

"We can go there?" I asked Azhanae as we sat in my living room watching Wakanda.

"To where? Wakanda?" She asked lifting up her eye brow and I nodded my head.

Pretty ass.

"What?" I asked as she started laughing, "ain't shit that funny lil folks."

"Yea we can go there." She laughed causing me to mug her.

"How long you think it take to get there?" I asked inhaling my wood.

She sucked her teeth and laugh. "When have you ever heard somebody say, yea, I'm finna go to Wakanda"

"Be fucking for real." She laugh causing me to muff her in the head. "You dead serious too, ain't got it all in head.

"Fuck up." I mugged her as she laugh wrapping her arms around my neck. "Move, strong ahh."

Not gon lie, I been spending everyday with shorty and today she saying she going home but she said that three days ago.

I slight don't want her to leave but she got to be with her peoples; I ain't see my son son in a week either, ion want him to feel like I'm neglecting him type shit.

Malaya been blowing my phone up these past couple of days too, like she my bitch and shit.

I call my son whenever I can, I ain't gotta talk to her to get with him.

Azhanae kissed my jawline as she sat onto of me. "You gonna miss me?"

I shook my head causing her to suck her teeth.

"You gon be miss?" I asked.

"Nope." She sat up.

"You not gon miss me eating yo' pussy till you cry?" I asked her causing her to gasp.

"Jeremiah."

"Oh fuck baby oh fuck I'm cumming." I mocked her as she placed her hands onto my mouth.

"You nasty." She mugged me.

7:56 pm

"You like it?" Azhanae asked as I took a bite into the Korean corn dog.

"Ion know, ion fuck with the cheese for real." I told her as we stood in front of the place in china town.

"Ima take Tamir here, he gon' fuck with it." I mentioned to her as we began walking.

"How old is he?"

"Four, bad as hell too."

"He probably act just like you." Azhanae chuckle.

"He do that's the problem, ion want him to be just like me." I admitted.

Azhanae twist her lip up. "You're like the sweetest person I ever met."

"Cause you only got that version of me, I did a lot of fucked up shit to mu'fucka that cared about me the most." I shrugged.

"Maybe you should let other people view this version of you, I like it."

"Naw-you only could get this version of me cause I'm fucking with you." I told her and she smiled.

"C'mere." I wrapped my arms around her shoulder as we walked into the flower and rose shop.

"Awnnn, you getting me flowers." Azhanae poke her lip out.

I chuckle. "You like em?"

She smiled nodded her head as we walk to the counter.

8:59 pm

"You scared? Yo momma hon beat yo' ass." I told Azhanae as we pull up to her crib.

She sucked her teeth. "No, she not."

"Gimmie kiss."

She crawl licking my lips before sliding her tongue in.

"Ouuuu, you nasty." I smirked.

She chuckle grabbing her bags from the back, with her flowers in her hand.

"You need help?"

"Now, you know if my momma see you at the door she probably won't even let me back in." Nae sighed.

"Thank you, again."

"Hurry up and get in that damn house girl." I told her as she opened the passenger doors she smile getting out.

I watch her walk up the front door and unlocked the door with her keys.

As soon as she got in I pulled off.

I check my phone.

BM : i miss that dick baby daddy

I chuckle going to my instagram and posting in my close friends.

glory.kb

Me and Azhanae ain't together but she done already sat on my face so can't nobody else have her.

dtb.von: get wit to dawg n make it rite
↪️ 😂😂😂😂😂😂 fuck on
unodead: 😭 Dejah said her lil ass was missing y'all put the fuck up
↪️ she wasn't nigga
myayaya: boy gtfo 😒 yknew that girl was wit u the entire time and u didn't tell Dejah dem
↪️ that ain't my business
Kyralee: what's this?
↪️ I'm put up sis 🤣

sis mya

don't piss me off yknew jkrya likes you

no df she don't

yes she do and nae more lame
cuz jkrya told her she liked you

that ain't my business
Jkrya gang nem

I ain't no Jkrya like me, that shit weird cause we supposed to be family.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::

Thoughts?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

261K 6.1K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
227K 8.5K 68
And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me.
13.2K 627 17
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...
299K 21K 37
"I got you something." He told her pulling away, while she watched him curiously until he pulled out a pandora bag. She sat the bag down while he wat...