Lost In My Imagination || Ya...

By kisseskawaii

"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- F... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ Intro: Walk The Line
2 ¦ Given-Taken
3 ¦ Let Me In (20 Cube)
4 ¦ 10 Months
5 ¦ Flicker
6 ¦ Outro: Cross The Line
7 ¦ Intro: The Invitation
8 ¦ Drunk-Dazed
10 ¦ Not For Sale
11 ¦ Mixed Up
12 ¦ Outro: The Wormhole
13 ¦ Intro: Whiteout
14 ¦ Tamed-Dashed
15 ¦ Upper Side Dreamin'
16 ¦ Just A Little Bit
17 ¦ Go Big Or Go Home
18 ¦ Blockbuster
19 ¦ Attention, please!
20 ¦ Interlude: Question
21 ¦ Forget Me Not
22 ¦ Always
23 ¦ A Kind Of Magic
24 ¦ WALK THE LINE
25 ¦ Future Perfect (Pass The MIC)
26 ¦ ParadoXXX Invasion
27 ¦ TFW (That Feeling When)
28 ¦ SHOUT OUT
29 ¦ Foreshadow
30 ¦ I Need The Light
31 ¦ One In A Billion
32 ¦ Make The Change
33 ¦ ZERO MOMENT
34 ¦ Good Morning
35 ¦ Truth or Dare
36 ¦ Pizza
37 ¦ Surprise
38 ¦ Memories
39 ¦ Bowling
40 ¦ I love Penguins
41 ¦ "Next Time..."
42 ¦ "What did he do?"
43 ¦ Hurtful Truth
44 ¦ Spain without the S
45 ¦ The End Of Us

9 ¦ FEVER

706 43 63
By kisseskawaii

"Well babe. Did you miss me?" 

He was lying on my bed. Yang Jungwon was lying on my bed. He had gray sweatpants on and he had nothing on at all on top. NOTHING! His six pack...wow. Why does he look so hot? 

"What are you doing here? And how did you get in?" 

"Next time, better close your windows. You never know who will get in. And to the other question. I wanted to see my pretty girlfriend." His deep voice blows me away every time... 

"But my room is on the second floor. You can't just come in through my window," I explained to him. 

"There's a garage next to your house. I climbed up and then through your window into your room. Very easy.", he said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. 

"And why are you lying topless on my bed?" 

"You want me to take off all my clothes babe?" and his grin again. That damn grin is going to be the death of me one day...I rolled my eyes. 

"No. Actually, I was going to-" 

"Just shut up and get in bed with me already." Oh my god...Did he really just say it? 

I walked over to the bed and laid on my left side. However, he pulled me closer to him so my head was on his chest. On his bare chest. "Much better." he whispered. I hope he doesn't notice how fast my heart is racing...

I put my hand on his chest and my leg on his legs to get more comfortable. He put his left hand around me and pulled me closer to him, I don't think even a leaf would have room between us.

Haha who would have thought that one day I would be so close to Yang Jungwon in my bed? Exactly NOBODY... 

He went with his hand slowly to my back and then further down. Just as he was about to place his hand on my bottom, I stopped him with my hand. 

"You have to go. I'm tired and I want to sleep." 

"Well, I can sleep here. Can't I?" 

"If my parents find you here, you're dead. And so am I. Plus your parents wouldn't love you sleeping at my place either," I explained sleepily. 

"They think I'm at Jay's. And your parents aren't there." 

"But they'll be back." 

"Then it will be dark and they won't see anything." 

"And in the morning?" 

"We'll set an alarm and I'll hide quickly until they're out." Wow...he had it all planned out. 

"Alright. You'll set the alarm?" 

"I already did." 

"Good night then." 

"Good night, babe."

06:43 AM

"Raven, get up!" my mom called from downstairs. Wait what? 

"Okay," I called back sleepily. 

I was about to get up when I realize something was holding me down. Not something. More like someone. I was still in Jungwon's arms. His grip was so tight that I couldn't break away from him. 

"Jungwon, get up.", I whispered to him while gently brushing his hair out of his face. No response. 

"Hey, Jungwon. We have to go to school." Still nothing. How should I wake him up? 

Yell? My parents would hear. 

Hitting? A little too brutal. 

Kissing? I have bad breath. 

All right, hit him, then. I punched him in the chest. 

"Ow," he cried out. I immediately put my hand over his mouth. 

"Raven, are you okay?" my mum called worriedly. 

"Yeah. Just fell off the bed." 

"Honestly, did you have to hit me ?" he asked me in his raspy morning voice. Oh holy spirit in heaven! It sounds even more beautiful than usual. I think I'm going to faint...

"Raven?" Shit. I stared at him again. 

"You didn't want to wake up," I said nonchalantly.

 "And so you thought you'd just hit me?" he asked me, raising his one eyebrow. Jesus. He looks so handsome. 

"Yep." He laughed. In his raspy voice. His raspy morning voice. I'm dying..

"Raven, breakfast is ready." my mom yelled for the hundredth time now. 

"Come on, let's have breakfast.", Jungwon said and sat down. 

"Um, no. We'll wait until she leaves. After all, my dad is already at work. She's about to leave, too." He laid back down. 

"You know-" 

"Shhhh," I stopped him, "Shit, my mom's about to come upstairs." She can't see him here. 

I got up and looked for a good hiding place. Closet, my bathroom, behind the bed on the floor?

"Quick, get behind the bed," I ordered him. He continued to lie in my bed. 

"God Jungwon. She can't see you here." 

"Kiss me." 

"What?" 

For God's sake, she's about to come in the room. She's going to kill me. But first Jungwon. Then I can escape through the window. Bad time to think like that. But a good plan. 

"I told you to kiss me." Fuck, I don't have time to think. 

I walked towards my bed again and sat down on his hips. I waited for nothing and immediately put my lips on his. At the same time I closed my eyes. It was not a gentle kiss, like the last time. It was very intense. My abdomen began to tingle. 

All of a sudden I felt his center pressing against my whereabouts. It was so great and hot and intense. And then I heard the floor squeak. Right in front of my door. My mom...shit, I totally forgot about her. 

Without thinking, I broke away from Jungwon. I rolled off him and pushed him off the bed. Now he is lying on the nice hard cold floor. Sorry not sorry... 

At that moment my mum came in. "Raven, I'm leaving now. And you have to get up. See you later sweetheart" 

"See you. Love you." 

"Love you too and have fun at school." she replied and walked out.

I went to the other side of the bed and looked down trying not to laugh. 

"I'm sorry. I panicked," I tried to explain. But then I started laughing because he looked so funny on the floor. 

"You're sorry but you're laughing at me? So that's how it is?" He stood up and stopped in front of me. "You'll get that back babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
305K 12.4K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
16.4K 724 16
What if two psychotic lovers fall in love with or rather obsess over each other? The world surely didn't want that to be true, but it's too late to...
21K 836 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...