𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

By _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... More

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

D̸-3 🔥

602 43 9
By _d_n_i_

Feeling like he's about to pass out , his head spinning as his breathing feels shortened...he slips out a long whine , hands gripping the head board with might.

" honey please~ ....i'm tired..." Taehyung cries out , trying not to let his weight down on jungkook's face as jungkook continues to lap up his juices .

He has climaxed for the 5th time and jungkook is still digging for gold in there , hands slapping his ass once in a while and gripping his curves...loving the thick smooth flesh in his palm.

Taehyung's hip is shaking so bad , moaning in ecstacy when jungkook starts to thrust his tongue inside , sitting on his face for the past 20 minutes ....his body glistening with sweat...sighing in relief when jungkook finally lets him go.

Rolling on his back as he pants , humming as jungkook sucks love bites on his neck , moving lower to take in one of his perky buds.

" How do you feel baby? "

" I feel fucking good " tae pants , lips colliding with jungkook's.

" you sure that jimin guy is just a distant family? " he says , all of a sudden being dead serious...no look of anger on his face though.

Taehyung frowns a bit , sitting up as jungkook pulls him to sit on his crotch while he lays back.

He takes tae's hand softly into his , eyes boring holes lovingly into tae's  which makes tae's heart flutter , he proceeds to kiss tae's fingers.

" You sure there's nothing more i need to know? "

" jungkook " taehyung gasps , he can't say he's scared of his husband but sometimes he knows not to mess with him. He chuckles internally cause if he were to tell jungkook the truth now , he probably won't believe him...he would heal better if the memories come back to him on its own.

" Nothing , everything is fine " Taehyung says , giving a half way smile.

" i have something for just us tonight , you and i...you're gonna love it " jungkook says with pride , palm running along tae's hips.

" A date!? " taehyung squeals excitedly...palm caressing jungkook's muscled chests..

" yes baby....now show daddy how you can work those hips " he groans...his dick way harder than before  , causing tae to smirk , feeling the hard on against his ass.

" With all pleasure " he sits up to align the cock on his folds , sinking down with a long moan....jungkook has always been big ,  but everytime feels new and exciting.

Leaning down to kiss jungkook as he ruts his hips and bounces alternatively " fuck!...i love you " Taehyung curses .

" i love you more ".

----------------------------------

" where are we going !" Taehyung chrips excitedly  , palm linked in jungkook's as they head down the stairs.

" Relax babe , we'll soon be there " he chuckles , loving how cute tae looks.

" ooh , its getting chilly " taehyung hums as they finally get to the bottom of the stairs.

" Are we going in ? " Taehyung gulps as they both stand in front of an entrance to what seems like a cave.

" Are you scared? " jungkook smirks , pulling taehyung into his embrace .

Taehyung hums as he basks into jungkook's warmth " no , as long as you're here with me " he says , giving jungkook a cute peck.

" Alright , lets go " jungkook chuckles , taking taehyung's hands in his as they get into the cave.

---------------------------

" Oh my "

" Its beautiful right? "

Taehyung lightly gasps , releasing a breath he did not know he was holding...hands in a fist to control his excitement.

Feeling his eyes get moist and his heart beat quicken , he lets out a nervous chuckle.

Relaxing as he feels jungkook wrap his arms around him from behind , both of them relaxing into each other's warmth....taehyung caressing jungkook's arms around him .

" The badami cave , story tells that there was a crisis , a very destructive war that led the remaining indigenious people to find this cave , it became their home , they nutured it , they brought life to it , they made life in it " jungkook says.

" That's  , that's so beautiful " he smiles , feeling a tear drop.

Jungkook turns him around " no , you are beautiful " he says , a mischievous smirk following right after.

" WAIT! NO! " taehyung gripping his arms tightly but the push was too strong he had to let go , falling backwards into the water.

Feeling himself sink in , recovering fast as he plunges back up...taking in sharp breathes , almost choking as he pushes his hair back.

Jungkook standing as he laughs heavenly " your facial expression was priceless " he laughs some more , taking off his coat.

Taehyung flaps his arms in the water as his smile grows wider , heart beating as he loves seeing jungkook happy like this , no worries and doubt...its like they've returned to how they always were , still young couples very much in love with each other.

Jungkook's jumping into the water with a heavy splash takes him out of his trance as he's pulled closer.

Their lips finding its way onto one another , tongue dancing together as they explore . The kiss getting heated as taehyung's moans are swallowed by jungkook relishing his lips.

" Thighs around me baby come on " jungkook urges , thrusting his length all the way into tae's folds....both of them moaning as they make love underneath the water.

" Yes , oh my " tae continues to pant , feeling full to the brim...feeling his skin tingle as jungkook continues to suck hickeys on his neck.

" Fuck! i'm gonna cum "

" Me too " jungkook increases his pace , biting down on tae's shoulder as he releases , both of them taking a break as they relax.

Their foreheads connected as they feel their souls linking , all breath is knocked out of tae as jungkook pops the question , more like a demand.

" Marry me tae "

" And be my queen ".

" Yes "

--------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Your author is undergoing therapy
I'll be fine guys
Love you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 20.4K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
684K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
426K 22.4K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...