I'm Gonna Kill Them All...(Ma...

By Superbowie

I'm gonna kill them all... The first words the boy had said before going down a dark path. In a world where 8... More

Bio
Episode 1: Villains aren't the born, they're made
Episode 2: Screwed
Episode 3: U.A entrance exam
Episode 5: Land of the quiet kids
Episode 6: Dragon boy vs mudman
Episode 7: A stained dragon
Episode 8: Class president
Episode 9: Villains
Episode 10: All might vs nomu
Episode 11: revealing yourself
Episode 12: Redemption
Season 1 (Complete); Season 2 (next)
Season 2 episode 1: redemption starts
Season 2 episode 2: declaration of war
Season 2 Episode 3: Start of the sports festival
Season 2 episode 4: Cavalry battle
Season 2 episode 5: Growing tension
Season 2 Episode 6: The next matches
Season 2 Episode 7: Mushroom girl vs explosion boy

Episode 4: First day

1.1K 17 9
By Superbowie

Y/N's POV.

I woke up bright and early after feeling the sun hit my face threw my window. I stretched abit as I let out a yawn and groaned soon after knowing well what I have to do today.

I got out of my bed prepared myself for my first day of U.A. yep, today was the day that I'm going to the hero school I despise with all my heart. I wasn't ready for it and I was gonna hate every second of it believe me, mainly for the fact I'm actually going back to school, a school surrounded by kids I don't like while listening to boring lessons and have wake up really early all tired and exhausted just to get to school on time.

After using the bathroom to freshen up, I went back to my room, removing my clothes as I put on the standard U.A school uniform. I growled a the sight of my reflection wearing the uniform when I looked threw the mirror, seeing myself wear the clothing of a hero school was something I couldn't stand, seeing myself give in and wear it without doing anything about it was something to make my blood boil.

and it was highly uncomfortable aswell. I pulled my my shirt collar abit to allow myself to breath for abit, I never really wore any formal clothes that are these, usually I just wear trousers or jackets or pretty much I felt comfortable, but this is an unfortunate change for me, but I had to get use to it.

I put on the collar as I placed it around my neck, I took a papar I was working on yesterday and picked up my backpack with all my stuff in it I might need for school and left the room, about to greet max, but out of nowhere I was greeted by a quick flash of light. I rubbed my eyes abit, looking to who did that to see max was infront of my room, holding a camera over his face as tears began to run down his face.

Y/N: huh?

Max: oh Y/N, I'm so proud of you! Your actually going to U.A and change your criminal ways! For a second I thought you would grow up to be some sociopathic killer that doesn't care about anything anymore, which you already kinda are, don't get me wrong, but atleast your gonna get fixed and I'm just proud that now your gonna change your ways (max smiled, Y/N just scoffed at this, walking passed him)

Y/N's thoughts: he really doesn't get me. (I said to myself, I was about to leave threw the front door till max stopped me with a question)

Max: hey, what's that? (Max asked, pointing at the piece of papar I was holding)

Y/N: oh this? (I asked, holding up the papar) it's some information I wrote to give to nezu so it can help understand me better and has some fake stuff about me so that it can help to cover up my identity better. Like how I renamed my quirk and other general information. I was thinking I can give it to nezu so he can make it offical on my school papars so no one would ever find out about me.

Max: that's actually pretty smart Y/N, good thinking.

Y/N: yeah well because I'm dense that doesn't mean I'm am idiot. If I'm gonna be in that school and have to hide my secret, I might aswell make it look official.

Max: so do you have everything for school today? Pencils, papars, extra money?

Y/N: yes, I even brought a sleeping mask.

Max: wait, why a sleeping max?

Y/N: if I can't sleep late anymore, I might aswell improvise in class. (I said, making max sweatdrop at this)

Max: well I guess somethings never change...heh man I still remember how you would always fall asleep during my home schooling.

Y/N: yeah well you would always teach me stuff I already know so there was no point. You always teach me stuff except for any social skills like love or anything else, I still demand to know.

Max: I might teach you someday, I guess the lack of social teaching made you a smart, but dense dragon...like...sheldon cooper.

Y/N: uhh I guess so. Anyway I gotta go max, don't wanna be late for school so I'll see ya later and we can talk about what happend today once I get home (I said, opening the front door of the house, refusing to have talk anymore or else he would be late)

Max: alright then, bye Y/N (max waved, I left the house and closed the door behind him)

3rd POV

Y/N let out a sigh, finally out of the house and away from his sometimes strict parent, atleast he wasn't striced today, but sometims Y/N just wanted to be away from him as he didn't feel like talking to him. They didn't really had a good connection when they talk. Max would always try to connect with Y/N and wanna start a nice conversation with him like father and son, but the boy would always push him away and run off to do some bad things and when he comes home he gets scolded for a murder and then repeat.

He didn't like to interact with anyone, especially strangers. One for what happend to him as a kid and two for his skrill quirk making him less social like how a skrill is. For those two reasons he didn't want to interact with others because his nature made him this and whenever people came up to him, he would keep his gaurd up, assuming this person would try to hurt him or betray him whenever he does something for that person.

He didn't like people alot, that's why he spends most of his time outside killing and the rest at home, refusing to so any activities like any outside hobbies or hangout with max or go out to try and make new friends, because...his quirk and his past trauma refused to let him.

He was ready to walk away, not wanting to deal anymore of this as he wanted to had straight to U.A and get that day over with, he only took one step forward and was immediately stopped when he heard the familiar voice of principle nezu talk to him.

Principle nezu: ahh good to see your up and early for your first day of school. (Nezu said, making Y/N look down to see the small furry creature standing infront of him)

Y/N: wha!? Nezu what are you doing here?

Nezu: well I wanted to pay my favourite criminal a visit before his first day of school and escort him there all by myself to discuss some things.

Y/N: and you being on my back for the rest of my life at school isn't enough?

Nezu: it's a simple walk and talk about afew things, like your class and afew other things. And I thought you and I walking together can be a good bonding experience as we are gonna be together for awhile.

Y/N: there isn't gonna be any bonding between us, remember the contract said I have to be in that school for a hundred days, it didn't say I have to interact with any of the teachers like we're friends.

Nezu: maybe, but the contract doas state you have to listen to what the teachers say or else if you try to refuse anything and disobey any orders from those said teachers, you will be punished.

Y/N: so if anything, I'm more of a pet then a student here, great (Y/N scoffed, looking away)

Nezu: that's not what I'm are saying.

Y/N: oh please, you even got the collar to prove it, if your gonna hold me in a school I hate like some animal, you can atleast try to lie with a good excuse...not like heroes lying would effect me anyway so literally might aswell.

Nezu: I understand you think that of heroes, but believe me not all heroes are like that L/N, some actually do wanna help you and guide you to the right path...such as us.

Y/N: and I'm suppose to believe that how? I don't know if you realized, but I have killed hundreds of people before, I'm a lost cause and can't be changed, you really expect me to believe that your willing to help a killer? And not it's just some scheme to get you, your school and your entire staff popularity up for changing a criminals ways...a very infamous criminal to be exact.

Nezu: we aren't doing that at all.

Y/N: and once again I ask...I'm suppose to believe that how? Tch, your just wasting my time, I have to be in school right now, thanks for the talk poler bear midget (Y/N said, walking passed nezu as he tried to walk away)

Nezu: that's mean. Oh teenagers, such difficult creatures to communicate with (nezu sait to himself, he quickly called out Y/N before he could get far) Y/N I am not one to make threats, but I hope you do remember that if you do disobey what I say. (Nezu said, making Y/N stop in his tracks)

Y/N turned his head, looking at nezu straight in the eyes. The boy growled abit under his breath as nezu still had his calm smile, not intimidated at all by the boy as he walked up to him.

Nezu: L/N, I am very aware about your little anger problems and refusal to be around others, believe me, graydon and I talked abit. But because of that that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want in the school, we have a job to look after you and make sure you learn your lesson and if we must resort to harsh punishments then so beat it.

Y/N turned around, looking down at nezu quietly. The two stared at each other for a while, not saying a word as they were kept in a quiet pause. It took Y/N for a few seconds to speak to the small furry creature, not trying to talk back anymore since nezu did remind him he doas have to listen to him.

Y/N: err fine...you can walk with me to school. Atleast it's better then any other teacher at that school (Y/N growled, nezu smiled happily at this, finally getting Y/N to walk with him)

Nezu: that's terrific, good to know your not that stubborn.

Y/N: yeah whatever, just try to keep up ok, I don't wanna be late for school so I'm not gonna stop for you.

Nezu: that's alright, but believe me we shall be walking at thesame pace because (nezu paused, reaching his paw out to Y/N) you will be holding my paw for the rest of the walk.

Y/N: what? (Y/N looked at nezu confused and disgusted)

Nezu: you will be holding my paw.

Y/N: why!?

Nezu: well it's my job to keep an eye on you and since your outside of school and your home, I have to keep you close, you might get lost or run off somewhere else.

Y/N: I'm not a child nezu, I can walk to school very well and I am very capable of getting there without causing trouble, I literally got there on my own before.

Nezu: maybe, but we can't take any risks now, I'll escort you today and I'll see if I can trust you to go alone tomorrow, deal? (Nezu asked, looking up at Y/N like some parent negotiating with his child as Y/N looked away growling)

Y/N: yeah, deal. (Y/N growled, grabbing nezu's hand and squeezed it gently, feeling how soft it was)

Nezu: good, now then let's walk there, don't wanna be late now would we? (Nezu said, the two left as they began to had there way to U.A)

The two walked threw the streets, the crossed afew roads, past some buildings and walked past afew people who looked at them funny. They looked at them in awe, seeing how adorable they looked as they thought nezu was some father walking his child somewhere well others who knew the small animal looked at him confused at why he would be walking a random kid somewhere, but they admitted it was still adorable.

Y/N growled once again, hating every minute of this. He could've used his wings and flew there way quicker or atleast ran, but now had to walk very slowly while he held the principles hand, thinking that this was wasting his time. He didn't like nezu at all mainly for the fact he was the principle of the hero school and was one of the people that brought him here in the first place. He just wanted to eat the little animal as his next meal for bringing him here and he swore when this was over he knew exactly what he was gonna after.

Nezu: now then let's get some things out of the way. You are assigned to classroom 1b, your teacher shall be the pro hero vlad king, once you meet him I'm sure he can get you into proper shape to turn your life around. You will have classes with students who aren't in the villain program so you must be careful with your identity, it sad, but I don't think it's a good idea to make friends since keeping your identity is very important.

Y/N: putting a criminal in with a bunch of kids and has to try and hide his identity...risky move nezu, but why?

Nezu: it's quite simple, there isn't alot of teachers that can do the program since it hasn't been done before so we had to squeeze you in another class, but atleast you shall be doing some special cources there for good training.

Y/N: ok, but if I may ask, why vlad king? He's good and all, but don't you have the pro hero eraserhead in your school? Wouldn't it make sense to put me in his class so he can cancel my quirk capture if I try something?

Nezu: you are right, but here's the thing, you won't try anything bad that would need mr.aizawa to try and capture or cancel your quirk since if you did try...well you know what would happen. Plus you have the gas collar around your neck to prevent you from doing something so having some security over you is already done. What you really need is discipline so that's why I chose vlad king for you, it only makes sense and he is an expert on how to control misbehaving kids, mr.aizawa on the other hand...well he knows how to stop bad kids, but I wouldn't say he's good at teaching them how to behave right.

Y/N: hmm that is true, I have studied him for abit and he is tired alot, guess that explains it.

Nezu: it's simply about discipline L/N, you must learn and change the hard way instead of being off the hook so easily, that would just encourage the bad behaviour.

The two stopped near the front gate of the school, finally getting there and just on time. Y/N immediately let go of nezu's hand and looked back at him, nezu looking at him back with a smile.

Nezu: looks like we're here and just on time too. well I'll be seeing you later L/N, have fun on your first day.

Y/N: thanks...oh before I go in, here take this (Y/N said, hanging nezu the papar he was holding as he took it and read it for abit) it's a papar of stuff about me, I figured it can help hide my identity more with some fake information like the name of my quirk and other stuff.

Nezu: I see, all this information will be quite useful to cover up your true information, thank you L/N. And I see you gave your quirk a different name...feedback?

Y/N: yeah I named it after an electrical alien I saw on TV. the name makes sense with my quirk tho since I can take electricity and shoot it out.

Nezu: indeed and it's a good cover up name for your quirk so no one will get suspicious. I'll make sure to use this information. Now then, get to class, you don't wanna be late.

Y/N: right, I'll see you later then or probably never, hope it's the second pert (Y/N said, running inside the school)

He ran inside, he ran around the place, trying to look for the classroom nezu assigned him too. He ran up afew stairs after not finding the classroom. He ran around the hallway, still not finding the classroom as he panicked abit, thinking to himself he might be late and couldn't have that.

He didn't like class, but didn't wanted to be late for his first day or else he'll get in trouble, although at thesame time, he thought to himself that maybe the classroom he was in could actually have some people he was cool with, like the green haired guy or kaminari, which he wanted to find out as fast as he could. Atleast maybe he can be in a classroom with people he tolerated.

He slowed down abit, looking at the many classrooms he passed, starting to get close to finding class 1b.

Y/N: 1b...1b...1b...oh there it is! (Y/N said, finally finding the classroom that was 1b)

He walked inside, seeing alot of students there, talking to each other or just sitting near there desk quietly. He scanned the room, trying to see if there was anyone he could recognise, but sadly no one other then the grey haired girl he saw at the entrance exam, but he knew little about her as she only helped him and left.

There was some students that made him look curious, one kid was tall and yellow and had holes on his face like a goue dispenser, one guy looked like a pray mantis and one girl had a haircut that made her look like a mushroom. He did saw wierd looking people before including pros he murdered, but seeing these kids did made him curious on what there quirks were.

He walked inside, he squeezed the strap of his backpack as he looked down dissapointedly, upset kaminari nore the green haired child wasn't here.

Reiko: hey, it's him, the guy that beat the zero pointer (The grey haired girl said, pointing at Y/N after noticing him walk im the classroom)

Y/N: huh? (Y/N looked up, he saw how nearly the whole class was looking at him after the girl he met in the entrance exam pointed at him)

Some students walked up to him, surrounding the boy as they bombarded him with all kinds of questions as they were curious after hearing stories of what the grey haired girl said before he walked in the classroom.

Tetsutetsu: this is the guy that beat the zero pointer with one punch?

Yanagi: yeah, it's him, I recognised him by the lightning bolt in his hair.

Setsuna: heh, guess you can really tell he has an electric quirk with that hair (a girl with green hair smirked, showing off her sharp teeth)

Tsuburaba: wow so your the guy that beat the zero pointer, man that's so cool, how'd you do it?

Y/N: well I just-

Tsunotori: you really saved someone? That's so heroic! (A horse looking girl said, cutting Y/N off as more people kept asking him more questions)

Monoma: your power is really cool you know, bet you'll make an awsome hero.

Tetsutestu: you and I gotta hang out man!

Y/N stood there, students kept asking him a bunch of questions and kept on praising the boy as they cut off any word he tried to say. He felt his blood boil, he didn't like all this attention he was getting as he hated how close nearly the whole class was to him.

This was just great for him, the first day of school and he already gotten attention, already at the risk of getting his identity ruined. He was about to shout at everyone to back off, but stopped as everyone around him turned to a girl with orange hair when she yelled out to everyone to leave the dragon boy alone.

Kendo: hey! Come on guys, give him some space he just went in the classroom. (The ginger haired girl said, the students around him backed away from him, giving him some breathing room)

Tetsutetsu: oh that's our bad pn that one.

Tsuburaba: yeah, sorry dude. (The browned hair boy said, running his head abit)

Y/N: it's a...fine. (Y/N said, the ginger haired girl walked up to him, reaching her hand out to him)

Kendo: sorry about them. They kinda got abit excited when they found out there was a kid in our class that's strong enough to beat a zero pointer, I'm itsuka kendo by the way (she told him, Y/N shook her hand and let go immediately after)

Y/N: Y/N L/N. If I may ask, how do you all know about what I did? (He asked, feeling a strange presence behind him)

Yanagi: it was me (the grey haired girl said, making Y/N jump abit as he turned around to look at her) I'm the girl that saved you from falling to your death. I told the whole class about you since nobody ever done something like that and I thought that maybe you'll be in the class with us.

Y/N: well guess your believes are right cause I'm in this class...sadly (he muttered the last pert to himself)

Tetsutetsu: I'm tetsutetsu tetsutetsu, man what you did to save that girl was super manly dude! (Tetsutetsu smiled, patting Y/N on the back)

Monoma: I'm nieto monoma, nice to meet ya, your quirk is really something. (A guy with blond hair said to him, admiring his quirk as a brunette nudged Y/N with his elbow)

Tsuburaba: I'm kosai tsuburaba, man did you score that girls number when you saved her? (He smirked, nudging Y/N abit more till kendo came in and pulled the brunette away)

Tsunotori: I'm pony tsunotori, your really cool! (A girl with horns on her head and a tail said to him, Y/N just rubbed his head at this as a pair of floating hands appeared infront of him)

Jumped back at this, seeing a pair of floating hands just appear infront of him. They pinched his cheeks and pulled it for abit playfully as he squinted his eyes, weirded out, but was alright with this. He heard a giggle, turning his head, he saw a girl with dark green hair, giggling to herself abit as he noticed her hands were missing.

He looked back and forth, looking at the hands and back at the green haired girl as he then realized those hands were hers. She walked up to him smiling, her hands reattached back on to her wrists.

Setsuna: hehe, sorry about that, I couldn't resist a good scare. I'm setsuna tokage by the way. you know for a guy that charged straight at a giant robot, you sure can be scared easily.

Y/N: well it's not everyday you see a pair of floating hands appearing infront of you. Is that your quirk?

Setsuna: yep it is, I can split my body perts in alot of pieces, it's called lizard tail splitter.

Y/N: so your quirk is similiar to a reptile...just like mine (Y/N said to himself)

Setsuna: so why did you rush up to the zero pointer anyway, why not pull the girl out of the rubble and run off.

Y/N: well I guess I was just didnt think about it and went with a different idea instead. Plus I probably wouldn't have enough time to pull her out.

Setsuna: heh well you sure became popular after that, the whole class is talking about you and what you did for your sister.

Y/N: my sister? (Y/N tilted his head, looking at setsuna confused)

Setsuna: yeah, that's what some of us thought since yanagi said she had a lightning bolt in her aswell and how you two had thesame quirk and some other thought she was your cousin or girlfriend and a bunch of other things. Wait she isn't?

Y/N: well no, she isn't any of those things.

Tsuburaba: oh then that mean you got a chance to score the lucky lady.

Y/N: how do I score someone, they ain't a game I can play with (Y/N asked, setsuna snorted at the boy's densness as tsuburaba just rubbed his head once again, not understanding his expression)

Kamakiri: tch, this guy is just another lame student in this school, he doesn't look so tough (a student said, getting up from his seat after hearing enough of Y/N getting all the attention)

This kid was a tall boy, having a green mohawk and have two blades coming out of each side of his mouth, resembling a mantis like insect. He got up and walked up to Y/N as the little dragon boy could see on the bug man's expression he wasn't in a happy mood.

Y/N: and who are you?

Kamakiri: I'm togaru kamakiri, you got some nerve steeling all the spot light from everybody else just because of beating some big robot.

Y/N: some big robot? It was ginormous and nearly tried to kill someone, I wasn't trying to steal the spot light, believe me if you want it you can have it. (Y/N said, in a cool and calm voice, not getting angry at that someone approaching him in a threatening way)

Kamakiri: don't you dare correct me! You know who your talking to!? You talk back to me again and I'll slice you up in the tiniest pieces that not even a microscope can see ya! (Kamakiri said, grabbing Y/N by the shirt collar as he used his other hand to show a blade he grew out from his hand)

Y/N can do thesame, he was able to bring out his long wing claw out of his wirst wolverine style, but in the place and situation he was, he couldn't as it would let him get exposed.

Although he didn't like the sudden aggressive touch of the tall boy as Y/N growled angrily, smacking his hand away and put his face up to his.

Y/N: you think your so tough, I've seen tougher before, you don't scare me mantis boy!

Kamakiri: what!? You got some nerve! You don't scare me neither, especially with that collar you got around your neck, seriously what is that?!

Y/N: I just like the fashion! Why not learn how to get some! (Y/N yelled back, the two stared at each other in anger as the whole class watched)

It was like two wild animals facing off against each other. The whole class stared at the two as they stayed far back, not wanting to get in on the aggresive stand off the two were having. Although kendo on the other wasn't gonna stand here and just watch the whole thing go down and make the whole class uncomfortable on the first day.

She got between the two and pushed the two away from each other, trying to resolve the conflict before anything gets out of hand.

Kendo: ok, that's enough you two, come on it's the first day, can't you guys just relax (she asked, looking wt the two back in fourth as they simply ignored her, still staring at each other as they growled like angry animals)

???: she's right you know (a male voice said, everyone stopped as they turned to the door of the classroom, seeing someone else was there, but definitely wasn't a student)

This person was a tall, musculer man with spiky grey hair. He wore an orange visor over his eyes, a red skin tight suit with that covered everything, but a small pert of his chest. He wore white boots that went over his knees and some white vembraces over his lower arms as a tub was attached to one of them and the other end of it was attached to the back of his neck...this was the pro hero vlad king and the teacher of class 1b.

Vlad king entered the classroom, he looked at the three students, but mostly kept hos eyes focused on Y/N, giving him an angry stare as he knew who he was, which Y/N was aware of, but nobody else seemed to notice.

Y/N heard of this guy when he studied pro heroes, he knew alot of things about the man and what he can do like how he was able to control his own blood and make it leave his body from the tub on him.

Vlad king: first day of school and theres already a fight, I suppose it isn't surprising with who is starting the fight after all (vlad king said, looking at Y/N as he believed it was his fault) anyway, it's the first day and you argued, that's not good, if you wanna be heroes you all must learn how to get along with each other, now then to kick things off, put these on (vlad king said, pulling out some p.e clothes)

Y/N thoughts: p.e clothes...looks like first lesson is gonna be an interesting topic.

Small timeskip.

The whole class were outside, they stood together in a training ground near the school as they all were wearing there own p.e kit. After hearing vlad king explain something, they were all gonna do a quirk apprehension text, tasting there abilities with afew different exercises and when they asked why, vlad king simply said if class 1a is doing it then class 1b must do it aswell.

Tsuburaba: wow, a test!? (Tsuburaba said, surprised at how the class was gonna do a test and not orientation)

Bondo: man a test on the first day, so scary! (The large glue dispenser said)

Rin: I know right (a boy with breaded hair said back)

Kendo: ain't this abit much, it's only the first day (kendo raised her hand politely)

Vlad king: it's very necessary, we must test your abilities and help get them stronger and better with each step of the day. So right now we must test you all. You all did these type of things back at your normal school if I'm correct, it's basically the same thing so try not to worry...now then, kendo, why not you start.

Kendo: h-huh!? M-me? (She pointed at herself)

Vlad king: yes, you (vlad king said, throwing her a ball which she caught) stand over there and throw the ball as far as you can (vlad king said, pointing at the spot where kendo had to stand)

Kendo walked to the spot vlad king made her stand on, she held the ball in her hand as she got ready to threw it. She put her hand back, she threw the ball, but when she was about to, she enlarged her hand, surprising everyone by her quirk as she threw the ball far away.

Vlad king held a small device, using it to see how far kendo threw the ball as the numbers popped up. He turned it around for the whole class to see as kendo got a score of 405.22 meters.

The class looked at her in awe, admiring her at how cool her quirk is as she just smiled nervously, noticing the attention she was getting as she simply scratched the back of her head.

Vlad king: you will all be doing these along afew more exercises so don't try to get lazy on one of them, try to push your limits do as best as you can. You all have three years before you become a pro so you have plenty of time to understand your strength here and improve them as time goas on...so now then, let the games...begin!

Everyone mentally prepared for what was about to happen, some were nervous about this while others were excited for it, wanting to put there strength to the test as one person on the other hand was ready to put a familiar dragon boy in his place.

And Y/N...well he didn't care.

Test 1: 50-meter dash

The class watched as two students went up against each other on a 50-meter dash. A boy with black hair and wore a headband around his forehead went up againts a guy with dark brown hair.

The two lined up in the starting line as there was a robot in the the of the track on the right to check how fast they went. They crouched down, ready to sprint as they waited for the robot to give them the signal.

Robot: runners on your marks...ready...(it said, it made a bang noise to tell the runners to run in which they did)

The two begin to ran, the boy with the headband ran faster then the other as he was about pass the finish line. But the dark haired kid manage to catch up to him as he used his quirk, spinning his feet rapidly like a gyrate as he went passed the headband kid and crossed the finish line.

Present mic: sen kaibra! His quirk: gyrate. He can spin any pert of his body super fast like a gyrate! He could be the human gradle if he tried!

Robot: 5.45 seconds...5.70 seconds. (The robot said after calculating there time)

Awase: dude, that's a neat quirk (the headband boy that's named yosetsu awase said, walking up to the spinner boy)

Kaibara: thanks man, I like your headband (The gyrate kid that's named sen kaibara said back, the two giving each other a friendly handshake)

Awase: thanks man. (He smiled, knowing well that a friendship had been started)

The next two students to try out the 50 meter dash were Y/N l/N and togaru kamakiri. The two crouched down as kamakiri looked at Y/N without turning his face, smirking as he was ready to beat the kid in this exercise.

Y/N on the other hand kept his calm expression, just starring forward as he could tell the murderous intent the bug man he was crouching next to was giving him, but showed no care as he just wanted to get this day over with, he already started a fight with the dude and he knew if he keeps this up he might get in big trouble.

Robot: runners on your marks...ready...

The robot made a bang noise one again, Y/N and kamakiri began to run threw the track. Y/N ran as fast as he could with his enhanced skrill speed, but it didn't gave him much since skrills weren't exactly fast on foot, but kamakiri was right next to him as the mantis man went faster then the boy, managing to go past the boy and cross the finish line.

Robot: 3.55 seconds...3.69 seconds

Class: wow, that's one fast mantis (they all said in unison, admiring kamakiri's speed in which the boy noticed)

Kamakiri: hey! Stop looking at me like that! (He yelled at the, turning back at Y/N who was panting abit as he walked up to him) you lost one match against me, judging by how this school has more competitions to give us during these three years we will be here, it gives me plenty of opportunities to kick your ass in the dirt so be prepared (kamakiri said, walking away from Y/N looked at him)

Y/N could've used the electricity he had to speed him up, he could've used it to beat the mantis man and pissed him off even more that he beat him at this exercise. Despite him wanting to use it, he had to safe it for later for an exercise that required him to use it, luckily he charged himself up last night by sticking a fork in the socket, which obviously didn't hurt him.

Now he just have afew more tests to complete and hopefully the day will end sooner.

Test 2: grip strengh

The class were in a room, holding a specific machine that calculated how much grip strengh they have. Y/N held his own and gave it a squeeze, using his enhanced skrill strength to get a good score.

It made a beep sound, he looked at it and saw the numbers he got, getting a 200.50. He smiled, impressed with his accomplishment as he turned to look at the others.

His eyes widened as he saw a literal giant beast standing tall in the room, squeezing the machine he held with just his finger since his hand was too big for it. He got got a higher along with a tall yellow guy that's head resembled a glue dispenser as they both got higher scores as some students were praising the beast and glue man.

Tsuburaba: wow dude! Can't believe you got a 700.88! Man your a beast bro!

Shishida: Haha! This is nathing! I could do way better! (The large beast man roared who's name is jurota shishida)

Present mic: Jurota shishida. His quirk: beast. He can transform into a large beast as his senses and strengh increase, but can go abit wild when he transforms.

Rin: indeed, you did not bad yourself (the boy that's named hiriu rin praised the glue man as the tall guy that's named kojiro bondo as he simply looked away, feeling abit embarrassed with all the praise)

Y/N's thoughts: amazing, I've been in this school for afew minutes and I already found some kids with quirks more stronger then mine (Y/N thought to himself, admiring all the strong quirks these students have) but a powerful quirk doesn't automatically make you a hero, they wanna prove there worth, let's see if they also got the skill instead of power.

Test 3: standing long jump

The next exercise was a standing long jump. A robot was there to scan them ofcource as the first person to jump setsuna who split all her body perts and made them float pass the robot, then once she was done, kamakiri jumped next who just jumped normally, but was good since he was fast enough to get a good score.

Then Y/N was next. He ran and jumped over the field, getting pretty far as he did got a good score soon after. He smiled, not needing to use his his electricity for this test as he did used his enhanced strengh to get pretty far.

Test 4: repeated side step.

Y/N watched as a girl with a mushroom looking haircut bounced off the giant piles of mushroom left and right that she grew herself.

Y/N just scratched the back of her forhead, impressed with the girls thinking, but at thesame time was wierded out by her quirk. The girl noticed the stare he was giving her as she stopped, cupping her cheeks as she looked away and ran.

Komori: ahh please don't look at me! (The girl said, running away as her cheeks turned red in embarrassment)

Y/N: wha!?

Test 5: ball throw

They were back to the ball throw. A girl with vines for her went up and took the ball as she stood on the spot. She put her hands together in a way like she was praying. The class watched her as she used a vine from her head and wrapped itself around the ball. She spined the ball around a couple times before throwing it with the help of her vine.

Vlad king held turned the device he was holding and showed everyone the score she got. It showed that she got a 300.73, making the class look at her in awe.

Present mic: ibara shiozaki! Her quirk: vines! She can grow her hair out and use it as a weapon or a good shield for protection, aslong as her hair gets enough water and sunlight.

The next person to go next was the grey haired girl reiko yanagi. She grabbed the ball and threw it as she then quickly used her quirk. A purple aura surround the ball as it went faster up in the air till eventually she stopped when it had enough speed as she let it go up on its own. vlad king turned the device and showed the class she got a 556.88.

Present mic: reiko yanagi! Her quirk: poltergeist. She can Telekinetally manipulate people and objects around her! Spooky!

Next up was Y/N, he walked up to the spot as vlad king threw him the ball, which he caught. He stood there quietly, taking his time as the class watched him, ready to see how far he was gonna throw it. Kamakiri stared at Y/N, thinking to himself that he was gonna fail as the others watched him, wondering if he'll use his quirk.

After the storie they heard abour Y/N beating the zero pointer, they were curious to see his quirk in action, yeah they heard from yanagi that his quirk was an electric type quirk, but still didn't see it so they were hoping to see it happen during those last tests they had, but didn't so hopefully they get to see something right now.

Vlad king stared at the boy, he knew who he was as he was ready to see how far the boy can throw the ball as another teacher who was non other then all might hide behind the wall and peaked, watching the whole thing go down as he was curious to see what Y/N was gonna do after observing another students ball throw.

All might's thoughts: alright young L/N, time to show your power to your teachers in person, other then using your dragon perts, you underused your electricity for using wings to fly away and use guns to kill people in long range. Time to use your real power for good use. (All might thought to himself, watching Y/N)

Y/N's thoughts: ok Y/N, this is it...a ball throw. Guess this is the time to use my quirk (Y/N said, gripping the ball tightly, he cocked his hand back as he was ready to throw it as electricity surrounded him) ok here goas nathing! (He thought to himself, about to throw the ball till out of nowhere, the teacher stopped him)

Vlad king: stop! (Vlad king yelled, making Y/N stop himself from throwing the ball as he fell on the ground from the sudden yell)

Y/N got back up, turning to vlad king angrilly as he was about to yell at the teacher for stopping him, but his anger toned down when he saw vlad king have blood floating around him. He looked down angrilly as he gripped his fist.

Vlad king: nezu wasn't being so helpful when he assigned you to me you know...(vlad king said, Y/N was about to say something, but he was cut off when the floating blood around vlad king wrapped itself around Y/N and brought him close to vlad king, now being face to face with each other) don't think I don't know who you are, nezu wasn't being so friendly when he put you in my class, if your gonna survive in this school your gonna have to do what I say.

Y/N: talking to me face to face in a intimidating way without anyone hearing, this feels like a threat. Do you treat your other students like this or is it just me? (He said sarcastically)

Vlad king: with the stuff you pulled, it shouldn't matter if it's a threat, your age will not protect you from the harsh things coming at your way. Karma is real...and it is not going to be kind to you and believe me, you coming to a school you hate isn't the end of it.

Y/N: maybe...but let's test that shall we? (He tilted his head, the two stared at each other for a couple seconds before vlad king let g of him)

Vlad king: (sighs)...you were gonna waste all your electricity on just a ball throw. It was good you saved it wt the end like a hero saving his powerful attack against a villain, but you can't waste yourself on that one thing...you waste all your energy on a specific target then your helpless when other villains come at you. Learn how to save some for later, that's the real reason I stopped you from throwing (he adviced Y/N, letting go of Y/N as his blood went back in him)

Y/N's thoughts: tch...I don't need advice on how to use my power from some hero. (Y/N thought to himself)

Y/N stood there, he looked at the ball as he took his time to focus. The whole class watched him, wondering why vlad king pulled him in and stopped him.

Tsuburaba: man, L/N better shape up quick, vlad kind doesn't look to happy. He sure is strict.

Setsuna: yeah and judging by that angry stare he gave him, I'm guessing he doesn't like the poor guy, I wonder why.

Kamakiri: well duuuh! It's because he's a emo loser! Who wouldn't hate him! (Kamakiri pointed at him, yanagi popped up, defending the dragon boy)

Yanagi: he isn't a loser, did you not hear what I said about him beating the zero pointer? No loser could do that.

Tsuburaba: yeah dude, you gotta relax man and lay off him, he doesn't seem to bad (he defended as kendo popped up and joined in on the conversation)

Kendo: yeah, I mean sure he's abit quiet and did got angry today, but overall he seems like a pretty cool guy. (She said as they went back to watching the boy while kamakiri growled under his breath)

All might's thoughts: come oooon young L/N, you got this.

Y/N took deep breath, he tried the ball throw once again. Electricity formed around his body as he swinged his hand, he concentrated all his electricity specifically on his hand, ignoring what vlad king said to him as he refused to accept help from a hero as he let go of the ball, letting the electricity push the ball as it lunched upward.

It didn't just launch upward, it was launched super fast in the air and very far, making a small shockwave from the throw as the whole class stare in SHOCK and amazement.

While in shock, all might who was hiding behind a wall watching the whole thing and smiled, impressed with Y/N's big throw.

All might: young L/N! How did you manage to make your quirk so powerful!

They all smiled, the story they heard from yanagi were true and they were happy to see the boys quirk in action while kamakiri on the other hand stared in anger, upset at how powerful that throw was and vlad king...he shook his head dissapointedly at how Y/N didn't took his advice.

The vampire themed hero turned his advice to the whole class, they all showed him rhat Y/N got the highest score of a 700.88 meters.

Tsuburaba: wow! He got the highest score! Man, what yanagi said are definitely true now!

Setsuna: he's probably the strongest in the class! (The brunette boy and green haired girl smiled, starring at Y/N amazed)

Kamakiri watched the boy in anger, his blood boiled as he got beaten by that ball throw, he was in shock after seeing Y/N's quirk, seeing how strong it was and it made him fume, thinking he was some weakling that the stories yanagi told were just made up to only realize that this kid had a powerful quirk and was probably one of the strongest in the class.

He gritted his teeth in anger, he was made at the boy from talking back to him and stealing all the spot light, but now he was even more pissed at him and he now made a decision from now on, on this entire entire school year he will do everything he can to beat him as he now...made him his rival.

Vlad king: good work L/N...I suppose. You all did an amazing job today, now let's see the scores (vlad king said, a hologram projected over a device he held as it showed everyone there scores)

1. Itsuka kendo

2. Tetsutetsu tetsutetsu

3. Nieto monoma

4. Juzo honenuki

5. Jurota shishida

6. Kojiro bondo

7. Rieko yanagi

8. togaru kamakiri

9. Ibara shiozaki

10. Manga fukadashi

11. Pony tsunotori

12. Nirengeki shoda

13. Hiriu rin

14. Setsuna tokage

15. Yui kodai

16. Shihai kuroiro

17. sen kaibara

18. Kinoko komori

19. Yosetsu awase

20. Kosai tsuburaba

21. Y/N L/N

Y/N: whaaaat!? (Y/N said out, shocked that he got last place)

Kendo: heh, not bad, I got first place. (Kendo smiled as vlad king put the device away)

Vlad king: you all did an amazing job so don't be upset some of you get a low score, take it as a good thing and train harder, you have plenty of time to improve. Now then that's the end of the lesson, let's had back to class (Vlad king said, the class walked away, leaving the field)

Timeskip

Y/N left the building, he walked threw the front field of the school, he squeezed the strap of his backpack as he was ready to leave the gate.

Y/N: tch, the first day and I got the lowest score...feels like the teacher is out to get me...I mean not that I blame him or anything, but damn. (Y/N walked, he stopped when he heard someone yell his name behind him, making him turn around to see who it was as it was non other the togaru kamakiri)

Kamakiri: OI L/N! (He ran to him before stopping, having a bit distance between the two)

Y/N's thoughts: dear god, this guy won't leave me alone (he thought to himself, letting out a sigh as he wondered what the mantis man was gonna say)

Kamakiri: listen here! Since you win that ball throw contest and I beat you in the fifty meter dash and pretty much every test we did together, it's safe to I'm ahead of you! So next test be prepared since I won't go easy on you! (Kamakiri said, running past him as the two bumped shoulders)

Y/N rubbed his arm, looking back at kamakiri as he watched the mantis man run off.

Y/N: I know karma is gonna hit me pretty hard for the rest of the school year, but getting an annoying rival that won't leave you alone is abit much. Really how can this day get any more irritating?

The skrill boy let out a sigh, already fed up with today as he just wanted to go home and the quickest way to get there is go behind a quiet place with no one looking so he can grow out his wings and fly home above the clouds so no one can see him flying and when he had home, he was gonna eat a whole bowl of fish while laying on his bed, ping watching whatever dragon show he can find on TV.

He was gonna do that, he walked afew steps before he stopped once again and turned around as he heard a familiar voice, making him, annoyed now at who it was...it was kaminari.

Kaminari: heeeey L/N! It's good to see ya buddy!

Y/N: dear god, why did I open my mouth. (He said to himself, kaminari waved at him as she ran up to him)

Kaminari: hey L/N, it's really good to see you again after the entrance exam, man after seeing we weren't in thesame class, I got scared we wouldn't see each other ever again.

Y/N: well, we are in thesame hero school so we would have a chance to see each other.

Kaminari: yeah, but thank god we get to see each other more at school. I woke up in some recovery room and didn't see you there, recovery girl told me everything and I really wanted to thank you alot for saving my butt back there so I did kinda got scared that I wouldn't see you again.

Y/N: it's really no problem, you saved me before so it only makes sense I return the favour (Y/N said, looking away as he began to walk away, trying to avoid the girl, which she followed him)

Kaminari: hey wait! I wanna give you something (Y/N stopped, turning back to kaminari as she pulled out a piece of papar and handed it to him) here you go.

Y/N: what is it? (Y/N asked, holding the piece of papar as he looked at it, seeing a bunch of numbers on it)

Kaminari: it's my number. So you and I can hang out and talk to each other (she smiled, Y/N just looked at her weirdly, somebody actually calling him a friend)

Y/N: friends? You actually wanna be friends with me? You barely know me.

Kaminari: well yeah true, but we can get to know each other since that's what new friends do and we do have afew things in common like our quirks being similar and how we have a bolt mark on our hair, now that's a start of a friendship right there (she giggled)

Y/N: that's nice and all, but listen you would've wanna be friends with me, I'm kinda a...jerk.

Kaminari: hmm? But you seem cool, sure your quiet and all, but I can tell your not that bad, heh you kinda remind me of someone in my class. He's a spiky blond guy with a huge temper, but he seems like a nice guy.

Y/N's thoughts: spiky blond...hot temper...is it the guy I saved from the sludge villain actually passed the exam? (He thought to himself)

Y/N: hey uhhh, if I may ask, who else was in your class? (Y/N asked curiously, wanting to know if the green haired boy he saved from the sludge villain was there)

Kaminari: oh well theres a kid with red hair, a girl with earphone jacks dangling from her earlobes and there was this last kid who scored a huge point in the ball throw, he had black and green hair (she said, making Y/N's eyes widen at the last pert as he thought that maybe the boy he wanted to meet might be here)

Y/N: black and breen hair? By any chance, did this boy had freckles and green eyes? (He asked, hoping that he might be right)

Kaminari: why yes actually, I think his name was izuku midoriya or something like that...do you know him or something? (She asked, tilting her head abit)

Y/N: well...you can say something like that, you can say I knew him more then he knew me.

Kaminari: oh, that's kinda wierd, but hey I don't judge whatever past you have with him. Hey, maybe we can all hang out together. Since the three of us basically know each other already, we could all hang out as friends.

Y/N: that would...be nice actually. Maybe I can try and get to know him more (Y/N said the last pert to himself, imagining himself spending time with the boy as bestfriends)

Kaminari: haha see, looks like your into it. We can talk about it later, I'll see tomorrow and feel free to call me, you better not forget (she smiled, snapping her fingers at him as she ran off, leaving Y/N all alone as he walked to the opposite direction)

Y/N stared at the piece of papar kami gave him, he didn't know if he should consider calling her or not as he never really talked to people his age as he shouldn't even have friends in the first place since it would be a risk for his identity.

He stared at it, his eyes widen in realisation at something that made him forget about how he shouldn't use this number because...

Y/N: wait a minute...I...don't even have a phone...

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 5.4K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...
97.3K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
5.9K 62 13
About 80% of the human population have a 'Quirk'. A 'Quirk' is like a superpower or special ability, so for those who are comic or even manga fans, i...
8.8K 456 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...