The First Time I Saw You | J...

Von mnjaaa404

"Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ?" ⵊ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀ. ⵊ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ. ʜᴇ sᴛ... Mehr

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 - 🄿🄰🅁🅃🅈

12 1 0
Von mnjaaa404

I walked trough the door with my best friend Minnie. "Do u see her?" I asked her.

"What?" She yelled.

Right we are on party.. I'm such a dumbass.

The speakers were loud and the song playing was unknown to me but it pulled me. I hadn't even had an drink but I wanted to dance. But it's no surprise knowing the one who chose the music.

I looked and my friend and saw her giving me looks.

Oh right I didn't answer her.

Just then I catch my eye on the one who we were looking for, our friend Soyeon. She's the one who chose the songs.

I pointed my finger at Soyeon "Look, there!"

Minnie saw her too now and we walked towards her.

"HAPPY BIRTHAY BABY!" Minnie and I yelled to Soyeon. Her face brightened when she saw us and she opened her arms where Minnie and I fell. "Thank youuuuu my loves," Soyeon hugged us tightly.

"Okay u, my loves, should start the night with drinking game!" she grinned at us. I looked at Minnie who was looking at me and we giggled. "Sure!" I said to her. She pointed at the table outside, where was people around that playing beer bong.

"Pfft we are gonna win," Minnie said to me and nudged me "right Y/N?"

"Of course.. in our 3rd try maybe" and I laughed.

We started to play and to my surprise I was better than I thought. Looks like I'm not the only one who is surprised, though Minnie shows it with jumping around and hugging me and well.. being a cheerleader for me.

So much about teamwork.

But it might be that the other girls are just bad at throwing balls into the cups. And they don't look happy at all.

We won the first game and the girls boyfriends or something like that wanted to do another round with us. Well actually the girls were so mad at us winning that they brought out the boys.

Lame..

But since I was already warmed up, I took the challenge. Minnie squealed and started to jump up and down with excitement.

"Do u need a new teammate?" I heard someone ask beside my ear with a deeper voice, the voice made chills run trough my body.

I slowly turned my head towards the voice and saw very good looking guy beside me who had leaned down a little, he turned his head facing me with a big beautiful smile on his face. My heart skipped a beat before started beating faster.

He stood up and looked down on me. Now I was quite a bit shorter than him, my eyes were on level with his shoulders. He had put sunglasses on top of his head, the small waves on his black hair. His oversized hoodie and baggy pants. The necklace over his hoodie. It made me crazy, he looked so damn good that I wanted to run away, I also wanted to just hug him, be on his embrace. But I had to swallow all the thoughts away. I smiled at him.

"I mean I'm sorry to interrupt but I looked your last game from over there" I followed is hand and he pointed beside the swimming pool where was chairs and people talking, some were in the pool swimming or playing around and some were talking to the ones who were on the chairs. "And it looked like ur teammate wast really a big help." He said it with sarcasm and let out a small laugh. I almost would have lost my pride for doing something very stupid.

I looked at Minnie who's face were telling me to kidnap him and lock him up. "What?? It's true, I'm no help and it's a team game." Minnie smiled warmly and happily at me.

I turned back, making eye contact with him. This time his smile was more sly, what made me feel that he is thinking the same as me, but holding it in, honestly better than me. "Well I can't say no to someone who's trying to help me."

He winked at me and grabbed my hand gently to turn me around. "Let's beat 'em up"

He was definitely a lot better than me and it was close match but in the end we won. Without realising it I was hugging him with big smile on my face "Damn we did it, thanks to you!"

"I couldn't done it alone" he was patting my head while hugging me back and that's when I realised.. shit, what am I doing. I should slow down with drinking.

I let go of him as he smiled at me. "Wanna take a water break, I think I'm on my limit. If I drink more right now I will be drunk as fuck."

"Errr... I-I- eee" I looked around and didn't see Minnie nor Soyeon. But I did see a girl eyeing me with bitchy look. Well she definitely isn't happy seeing him with me.

"I think your girlfriend isn't happy..."

"What girlfriend?" he looked confused. He followed my look. When the girl saw him looking, her face softened and smiled at him, while he on the other side dropped his smile.

"Oh her.." he faces me again "I want to be honest with you" he looked bothered and tilted his head, looking like a sad puppy now. "She is my crazy ex. We broke up more than year ago and still follows me to party's where I go."

"Geez... a crazy ex huh" I raised my eyebrows while looking down.

"Btw I didn't catch ur name... I mean ur friend called u Y/N, right?" he asked, trying to change subject and I didn't mind. It's not like I wanna talk about her ex.

I looked at him and he was smiling again.
I smile back at him, my eyes probably sparkling "Yes, I am Y/N. What about u?"

He pushed his hair back "I am Hoseok but call me Hobi" and now he had a big smile on his face what made my butterflies fly around.

I swear I will drop dead or... in his embrace by morning. Aah hold ur horses Y/N.

I broke the eye contact by looking at the house. "So about that water break, wanna go inside and get water. Also I haven't talked to my birthday girl." I smiled brightly.

"Yesss, let's go." He bowed a little and directed his one hand to house "After you, my lady"

I giggled and started walking toward the house. We walked past his ex and she was giving me everything but nice looks.

After few hours and few more drinks, Minnie and Soyeon managed to make me play bottle game. Yep bottle game.. where u spin the bottle and who it lands on, u have to kiss or u have to strip. Amazing right..

At first there where random people who I didn't really know. Few stripped, few kissed. Someone's bottle stopped at Minnie but they didn't want to kiss her so they stripped. Minnie spun the bottle and it landed on Hongjoong. Me and Soyeon looked each other and grinned ear to ear. Minnie has had crush on Hongjoong for 3 years now. We have told her to tell him but she is too scared. I can't blame her, I'm not better with telling my feelings.

And they actually kissed, Soyeon and I struggled not to react but we didn't want to embarrass Minnie. Few rounds later Soyeon spun the wheel and whoop, I was the bottles chosen one. At this point I was drunk and I didn't care about anything.

Fuck it, I don't mind kissing my bestie.

We didn't feel ashamed and put on a show to everyone in the room. "You go my Queens!!" I heard Minnie shout. The whole room was loud, with many whistles and mostly men hyping us up. When we stopped, everyone looked exited and ready to be the next hottest kiss.

It was my turn and I spun the bottle. It stopped, I looked up to see who it stopped on.

Oh fuck, I'm fucked.. And my heart starts to bang in my chest.

Hoseok looked me with a side smile, while waiting me to make a choice. I was drunk and he looked even hotter.

I MIGHT regret kissing him, but I know for sure that I WILL regret NOT kissing him.

I waved my hand for him to come to me, while eating him with my eyes.

He moved over to me and crouched down, one knee on the floor. He leaned in and took my face between his hands. I fitted perfectly in his hands. Our eye contact lasted 10 seconds before our lips met. The whole world stopped and I forgot where I was, with who I was and what were I doing before that.

At first it was slow, what made my body feel electric and weak at the same time. I wanted to melt into his chest. I wanted to put my finger through his hair. I wanted to be his and only his. I wanted more, I needed more as the kiss deepened. I couldn't believe what he made me feel with only this little of the time.

I was back to reality when Soyeon shouted "Oh my girl Y/N is getting a boyfriend out of this game ayyy!"

I moved away from the kiss and looked down as I felt my cheeks burn.

Thank god I didn't put my hair in 2 braids and left it down bc I can hide my red cheeks.

He put his sunglasses in my hands that where sitting on my lap. Then I felt Hobi put his hand on top of my hair and stroked it, while standing up and moving back to his seat. I placed the glasses on my nose, to hide myself a little, even though the glasses were wide and narrow.

The game went on for a little while but me and my besties moved to kitchen to take some soda.

"Let's go to my room" Soyeon said to us. We just nodded and started moving towards the room upstairs with drinks in our hands.

While moving up the stairs I saw Hobi's eyes following me and our eyes met. I felt the butterflies while remembering the kiss. I looked up and moved up faster to hide my red cheeks again.

What's going on with me?!?

I took a sip of my soda and put it on the desk. I moved over to bed and flopped on it. "Aaaah, what a party." I sit up again to see my girls grinning. "Ohh WHAT?" I rolled my eyes.

"That was a hell of a kiss Queen." Minnie said.

I panicked for second but then I said "Ohh ur talking about that, yeah ur kiss with Hongjoong was dream come true for all of us since Soyeon and I have waited for the moment something happened between u two. Your happiness is our happiness" I grinned and so did Soyeon, staring at Minnie.

Minnie started blushing real good and we started giggling at Minnie. "Oh our baby might be ready to confess now." Soyeon said looking at me with sly smile sitting on her lips.

While being totally embarrassed, she said "Ughh i dont know if I'm ready for that but what about Y/N, she totally fell for that guy who has great fashion sense and is veeeery good looking. He even gave his glasses to her" she stated, while pointing her hand on top of my hair and looking at Soyeon.

Now was my time to feel embarrassed but the embarrassment flowed away thinking about him. I can't get the picture of him out of my mind. I shake my head trying to get him out of my mind.

"Oh shit.. woooow, u are SO right Minnie. She has fallen for Hobi" she was grinning and practically flew to me. We fell back, now lying in bed and hugging. "Oh, so his name is Hobi" Minnie joined us.

"Aaagh u both are right.. I am maaad for him and I have NO idea how it happened."

Pretty much after talking and just chilling, Soyeon kicked out the party people who were still not gone. With some people she struggled bc they were so fucked up after drinking that Minnie and I had to help.

While girls were trying to get everyone out safely and I myself were dealing with a drunk ass girl, someone slipped a paper inside my back pocket. I looked behind me and saw a smiling Hobi.

Gosh can he stop smiling like that..

I take a slight look at my back pocket and make eye contact with him, "What's that?"

"My number, call or text me when u are ready to go on a date with me." He winked and I wanted to drop dead at the very moment.

He probably thought that I hesitated since I was silent for a while thinking how to answer or what to say and how to react. "Or don't contact me at all, it's your choice Y/N," he said it with small sweet smile on his face and tucked my hair behind my ear.

I smiled, now full of confidence "I will, in the future." He let out a small laugh "I know u will and I hope it's in the near future."

We looked in each other's eyes for a moment, then he started to back away a little and waved.

Gosh I want to cling onto him and to be on his embrace so bad...

When we finally got everyone out it was almost 7am and Minnie was already sleeping in the bed. Soyeon and I tucked ourselves beside Minnie and fell asleep.

___
I hope u liked the Part 1 of this faster pace story. I probably have many mistakes but bear with me.
(٥ )
Feel free to share ur thoughts and also recommend what themed parts u wanna see (example: Christmas, Valentines etc).

Thank you for reading! ''

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...