Rumble in the Jungle

By BanCo86

Whilst on a mission to take down a drug smuggler in Bolivia, CIA agents Agnes and Kay are compromised on thei... More

Coming Soon....
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Six - 2.0
Part Seven
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve

Part Eight

312 21 24
By BanCo86

They finally approached the small town around pm but it was absolutely buzzing, there was quite a few bars and the party scene was jumping, not one of them was interested, they just wanted to get into a room and put their bags down. They located a small hotel half way down and managed to secure a bedroom that had two double beds in, making them all look at each other, because clearly nobody was wanting to discuss the potential sleeping arrangements. Jake knew he would much prefer to spoon Agnes than Steve and Kay absolutely did not want to share with Steve because she felt he was gonna try and get between her legs and she would absolutely let him because they'd had the most amazing make out session against a tree and despite them not doing anything sexual, his tongue was telling her exactly what it was capable of whenever he flicked it against her own and her thigh muscles were aching from how hard she had been clenching them shut and she was going to have to avoid him.

They piled into the room and Kay sat down on the far bed, having threw her bag off and Agnes, like the traitor she was, threw herself down on the other bed and let out a sigh. Steve took his bag off, placing it next to Kays and then sat down on the bed, leaning back on his elbows before looking at Jake.

"Guess you're with Agnes tonight," he shrugged. "I think they've decided the sleeping arrangements."

"Like fuck we have!" Kay scoffed. "Agnes, move."

"But I'm comfy, I just wanna have a nap." She whined and rolled onto her side, facing Kay and Steve, and Kay looked absolutely horrified. "You can move."

"Fine with me," Kay sighed and stood up, stopping in her tracks as Jake dived on the bed with Agnes, wagging his finger side to side at her. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Sorry, but I'm bunking with the Foxy one tonight." He laughed. "Either sleep with Steve or with the floor, I'm sure they'll both be as hard as each other."

"Jensen," Steve shook his head. "If she wants to sleep with Agnes, let her."

"Yeah," Kay nodded. "Let her."

"Kay, please." Agnes gave her the biggest puppy dog eyes. "Come on, he's way more fun to cuddle."

"Whatever," She let out a harsh sigh. "Not like I ever had a choice so I'm just gonna head out and get something to eat."

"I'll come with you," Jake nodded and then looked at Agnes who had somehow managed to fall asleep in the few seconds she had stopped talking. "She can have a little nap in peace."

"Steve, don't leave her."

"Wasn't going to, I think I'll take a shower actually. You guys good with that?" He asked as he stood up, towering over Kay, and he made no effort to not crowd her. She just nodded and then moved towards the door, with Jake grabbing some cash and following her.

Jake and Kay wondered down the street, with Kay clutching a large pizza and Jake was carrying some beer and water. They were heading back to the hotel and just having a general chat with each other, trying to avoid making eye contact with the party goers, it was super busy.

"So, you seem to be pretty taken with Fox." Kay smirked as they walked, hearing him chuckle. "It's sort of cute."

"She's so on my level, its scary."

"I'm just gonna put this out there Jake, because she's my girl, and because I have apparent anger issues." Kay nudged his arm as they walked. "If you fucking mess her around or if you're just wanting to get your dick wet, then I will slice off your cock with my machete and feed it to a dog. I knew someone once who taught me how to kill someone with one jab to a pressure point, believe me, I'd kill you."

"As if you'd actually--" He stopped talking when he saw she was being deadly serious. "Look, I promise you, I really like her. She's funny and nice and I can't seem to control my, you know, when she's near it." He gave her a cheeky grin. "I like her, I wouldn't do anything to upset or hurt her."

"Good."

"He wouldn't either, you know."

"Who wouldn't?" Kay frowned as they came to a road, making sure they looked before crossing, they almost jogged over. "Hey!" She whistled to grab Jake's attention as he suddenly started walking towards a little store.

"Huh?" He whipped his head around to see her looking at him. "Oh. I mean Steve."

"What about Steve?"

"He's not a dickhead. In fact, I've never seen him get this close to any woman since his last relationship went fucking sideways and that was years ago. He's always been fine on his own but he seems quite happy to get near you." Jake gave her a quirky look before looking back in the window of the store.

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

"Just," he shrugged. "I wanna get something. Will you be alright heading back to the hotel without me? I'll be a few minutes behind, I promise."

"What are you getting?"

"I just saw something for the trek that I'm gonna get. I'll not be long."

Kay just nodded and headed back to the room, carrying the large pizza box and making sure she didn't smack it into a passer by as she weaved through them on the busy street to get to the hotel entrance.

She headed up to their room and as she opened the door, all she saw was the back of Steve. He was stood in a towel and she almost gulped as she shuffled inside, kicking the door closed. She placed the pizza down on the bed that Agnes had been on when she left, assuming she was in the bathroom.

"Where's Jensen?"

"He went into a shop and said he wanted something for the trek and told me to just head back and he would catch up," she shrugged. "I don't know what he was getting though."

"He shouldn't be fucking leaving you on your own," he let out a harsh sigh and slammed his hands on his hips. "What an ass."

"It's fine, I'm here. No harm done." She couldn't help but look at the line of hair trailing down from his bellybutton and she really fucking wanted to follow it with her mouth, which annoyed her because she should not be thinking that way. He caught her staring and walked towards her, grabbing her arms and pulling her into him. "Why do you insist on manhandling me?"

"Because you let me." He laughed and moved his grip to her face. "I'm done with the towel if you wanna use it for your hair."

"Gee, thanks." She nodded, grabbing it and yanking it off his body so fast that he had no time to take his hands off her face to try and stop her.

"Hey!" He practically snapped at her and smashed his body into her, making them fall onto the bed as he tried to wrestle the towel off her. He wasn't really trying though, he liked that he was on top of her on the bed and then he moved, letting the tip of his cock hit her exposed thigh as she gasped, trying to scramble out from underneath him but he wouldn't let her.

"I thought you'd have boxers on!"

"Nope." He laughed and flipped them over, forcing her to straddle him and he kept a tight grip on her hips. "I just thought you wanted to see my--"

"If I wanted to see it, I'd ask to see it." She slammed her hands into his shoulders, keeping him down on the bed, which made him laugh because he knew it was because his cock had twitched and as she was sitting right over it, she definitely felt it. "Steve!"

"What?" He chuckled, watching her try her very hardest to not let the grin that she was absolutely trying to hold back, from appearing. "Come here."

"I am literally sat on top of you, Steve. I don't know how much closer you want me to fucking be."

"I mean there's definitely another place on me I'd like you to sit on," he shrugged and her mouth fell open, a small laugh popping out which amused him. "But I meant come here." He gently pulled on her hips and she kind of knew what he wanted, especially when his hands moved up to her waist and then to sides of her ribs, pulling her forward.

She was going to give him a ballsy statement about how she was only doing this to apologise for pulling his towel off but she found herself unable to speak the closer he pulled her, she moved her hands from his shoulders and placed them either side of his head and once she was close enough, his right hand moved to the back of her head and brought her the rest of the way and they had a little kiss.

As soon as their tongues touched, his dick twitched and he roughly flipped her over, pulling her left leg around his waist and she could definitely feel the blood rushing to between his legs. She was suddenly quite ok with sharing a bed with him tonight and she decided that she wouldn't bring it up with Agnes or Jake and that would be the end of it, though she was absolutely certain that if she was alone in a bed with him, she was going to get into trouble.

The faint sound of the toilet flushing had him pulling away from her and he grabbed his towel, wrapping it around his waist. "When they both fall asleep tonight, you can bet your sweet tits that we'll be picking that back up." He grabbed his boxers and got them up just as Agnes came out of the bathroom and she seemed surprised to see Kay sat on the bed and Steve stood in his towel.

"Where's JJ?"

"He said he needed to buy something for the trek and that he would be right behind me," she shrugged. "I came back with the pizza a few minutes ago so he shouldn't be too long."

"Your cheeks are looking a little flushed there, Hoots." Agnes smirked as she threw herself down on the other bed. "You weren't doing anything to get your heartrate up by any chance were you?"

"Yeah, Steve threw me down on the bed and painted my thigh with his dick juice, he was totally naked and if you hadn't of walked out right then, I think I'd have sucked him off."

Agnes glared at her. "No need to be so sarcastic."

Steve started laughing as he dropped the towel, grabbing a T-shirt to put on. "Sounds like something I could see happening." Jake came through the door with a big bag, dumping it on the floor before he kicked the door shut. "Why the fuck did you let her walk back by herself?"

"It was literally a minutes walk. She's fine."

"Yeah, I already told him it was fine and had no issues with it, Jake. He's just giving sexy daddy vibes." Kay rolled her eyes before spinning around on the bed and sitting Indian style, facing Agnes. "Pass me a slice, please."

"Of what? Pizza or Steve?"

"I meant pizza but actually, save me a slice or two. I'm gonna get a get shower first and then eat if that's cool with everyone?"

They all nodded and she went in the shower, once she was out, and they'd all had some pizza and a beer, they were all so stuffed afterwards that they were all feeling super sluggish. Jake had fallen asleep and had been sleeping for a good hour when Agnes decided she was going to take a shower. She had been in for a while, it left Steve and Kay alone with a sleeping Jake and they were getting a little antsy so Steve decided to do something about it.

"Do you wanna go for a walk?"

"What, now?" Kay raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded. "Sure, I guess."

"We can go and grab a beer or just walk. I feel like we should just do something, take in a bit more scenery than just jungle or hotel room."

"Yeah, I'll just go and tell Fox that--"

Steve grabbed the pizza box and a random pen that was on the side. "I'll just write on here that we've gone for a walk."

He wrote the note on the top of the box and stood it on it's side so anyone would see the message and then they headed out, closing the door behind them with a small bang. As the door closed, it woke Jake up and he rubbed his eyes. He had no idea how long he had been asleep for and got really confused when he saw he was the only one in the room. His eye caught the pizza box note and he sighed, getting a little annoyed everyone had left him so he decided he would grab a shower to wake himself up.

He walked into the bathroom and froze as Agnes squealed, turning around to face him and he just stood there with his hand on the door knob. She laughed at him, holding the towel around her and he almost gulped. He hesitated for a moment, then it seemed like he was going to leave but he suddenly stopped, stepping inside and closing the door.

"What are you doing, JJ?"

He pulled off his T-shirt as he walked forward, tossing it onto the floor and as soon as he got near her, he ripped the towel away from her body so harshly that she almost flew into him. Their chests smacked together as he leaned her back against the sink and her hands gripped his neck. He kissed her without even saying anything, needing to get his tongue in her mouth and the only sound he made was a groan when her fingers scraped through his hair, his left hand squeezed her right ass cheek and his right held her face. That was, until he suddenly pulled away from kissing her, pulling back his hand from her face and making a gun shape with his thumb, index and middle finger. He licked up the back of his fingers and then did the same to the front before giving her a smirk, saying three words as he moved his hand down between them.

"Where were we?"

Agnes moaned as his two wet fingers pushed into her pussy and her grip on his hair got a lot stronger as he started slowly fucking her with them, silencing her moan with a deep kiss. There was just something about their naked chests touching that was driving Jake fucking wild and then he thought about last night and how he had been able to get at her boobs, this time he was in a lit up bathroom with a door that was giving them privacy and he was absolutely taking advantage of that. His head moved down, putting his mouth around her right nipple and sucking it until it was completely pebbled, liking the way her pussy clenched around his fingers whenever he nipped at it with his teeth.

"Fuck! JJ, your fingers are so--" She cut herself off with a loud moan as his thumb suddenly brushed over her clit, making her head rear back momentarily before she grabbed his face and pulled him off her nipple. The kiss she planted on him was basically all tongue, of which he gladly sucked and licked as he pounded his fingers into her. "You need to stop, I cant keep quiet." She started panting a little harder as his assault on her clit heated up, her legs started to tremble and her hands gripped his shoulders, letting her nails dig into his skin and it only spurred him on more.

"I don't want you to keep quiet, flower." He moved to her neck and started to lightly suckle against her skin which was fast heating up, serving goose bumps at the same time. "I want you to come on my hand and when you do, I want you to be as loud as you want."

"Jake," She gasped as he focused on her clit more, biting down on his shoulder so he pulled back. "They'll hear us!"

"Who?" Jake grinned. "Only me and you in this hotel room, baby. Why do you think I'm doing this? If you want me to stop, I can stop." He put his mouth next to her ear and his hot breath tickled it as he spoke. "But I'd really like to make my girl come," it sounded more like a growl. "You gonna come for me?" Agnes gripped onto him like a python holding its meal, he had her right on the tip of an orgasm and he definitely wasn't going to stop. Instead, he let his thumb finish her off.

"JJ!" Agnes screamed his name so loud, it practically echoed in the tiny bathroom and she felt herself hurtling fast through such a sensation of hot, filthy fucking euphoria that by the time she finished moaning and gasping his name, they were already falling out of the bathroom.

"I wanna fuck you so badly," Jake spun them around and walked, or perhaps more so sprinted them to the bed. "You're so wet."

Agnes didn't speak to him, she was so lost in making out with him as he stumbled them towards the bed and she was only focused on opening his belt and getting his shorts off. She managed to get the zipper down before they fell onto the bed, making her forget about taking his shorts off and she just pulled his dick straight out of his boxers, getting a good grip on it. She wanted to play with him until he was hard but that had already happened, his tip was already leaking an obscene amount of pre cum and she really wanted to taste him.

Jake had other ideas, shimmying his shorts and boxers down under his ass and he was ready to go, pushing Agnes' legs wider so he could get in properly and then he was gripping himself, lining up to slide right into her and he was gonna fuck her senseless. Steve and Kay wouldn't come in if they could hear them and if they did, he wasn't going stop, they could fucking walk straight back out. He stroked himself and just as he was about to touch her with his tip, she stopped him.

"Wait a minute," She was so out of breath from kissing him. "Do you have a condom?"

He froze for a moment. "Shit."

Agnes' head sunk into the pillow and she sighed. "Jake!"

"You know what? Give me five minutes." He jumped up, tucking his cock back into his boxers and pulled his shorts back up, zipping them up as he hopped off the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna run out and get some." He ran into the bathroom, coming out with his T-shirt on. "I'm not fucking getting this far and then stopping." He kneeled on the bed, leaning over to give her a lingering kiss. "I wanna slide my cock into that sweet tight pussy of yours and fuck you nine ways to Sunday, you understand me?"

She giggled. "You're hot when you talk dirty."

"You're hot, full stop." He gave her another kiss before moving away. "I'll be back in a few, and if you feel like it, keep yourself wet and think of me whilst you do it. I'll clean your fingers myself when I get back." He winked at her before he shot out of the bedroom, leaving her grinning with her mouth hanging open, she was in shock and she loved him for it.

She was so shocked at what had just happened, she had wondered if it had really happened and yes, he had really walked into that bathroom and finger fucked her and they were literally going to have sex. She got off the bed and went into the bathroom, picking up her towel and wrapping it around herself, her face was a little flushed but she didn't care. She went back out into the bedroom and decided to lay on the bed and wait for him to come back, he could take the towel off her body with his teeth if he wanted to, he was absolutely welcome to have a snack between her legs as well. She couldn't fucking wait for him to get back with the condoms, she was definitely kicking Steve and Kay out if they came back first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 2.2K 22
When independent assassin Aster Hart is sent by General Ross to find and ultimately dispose of newly declared fugitive Steve Rogers, she begins to qu...
228K 6.9K 30
Part One of the "No Tricks" Trilogy. Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier doesn't remember much of his past. You are a forme...
32.7K 1K 51
*read 'who could love a broken girl' first* *warning contains smut and mentions of violents* we continue where we left of. but it is far from a happ...
101K 3.2K 34
Once a street rat, now a part of the Special Operations Executive as an agent, Willow's life is different from the one she imagined. Instead of wasti...