Deepest Desire

By Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I w... More

1- Memorable Events
2- Wedding Night
3- Dream
4- Haunting Sight
5- Monster
6- Trapped
8- You Are So Dead
9- Rage
10- Disgust
11- The Call
12- Empty Words
13- Worried
14- Reprieve
15- Feeding On Fear
16- A Glimpse Of His Abyss
17- Honeymoon and Business
18- Alphonse Jude
19- Beautiful...?
20- Notorious
21- Cannot Understand
22- Mistake
23- Punishment
24- Can't Run
25- Concerned
26- Unwanted Thoughts
27- Heated Argument
28- His Prey
29- One. Last. Time.
30- Important Talks
31- Voices
32- Bad Actor
33- Hunger and Rain
34- Beautiful
35- Prey or Exception?
36- Things He Wanted To Say
37- Sick Brat
38- Take Care
39- Two Small Words
40- Divulgence
41- Consequences
42- True Fury
43- Punishment
44- Crestfallen
45- Disgusted
46- Reason To Stay
47- Power
48- Thrilled
49- Her Deepest Desire
50- Fortuitous
51- Open Threat
52- Gathering Of Aces
53- The Vicious Leaders
54- Not A Tale Of Yesterday
55- Breaking Her Heart
56- The Surprise
57- Emotional Confession
58- Madness
59- Compensation
60- Destination
61- Prayer
62- The Start
63- Notorious, Once Again
64- I... LOVE YOU
65- Promise Of A Lifetime
66- His Angel
67- Little Brother
68- His Voice
69- Ideal
70- Origin Of Screams
71- All Alone
72- Burned Along With Her
73- Fairy
74- Heartily Talks
75- Midnight Gossip
76- A Mesmerizing Date
77- Sleep Forever
78- Refused To Cry
79- Ultimate Protection
80- Open Book
81- Embrace My Protector
82- Clearing Hearts
83- An Euphoric Night
84- Mending Bonds
Last- Her Fairytale

7- His Prey

11.1K 270 23
By Failia_Baighaan

"I am a prisoner here, he will never let me leave."

With a throbbing pain in my foot, I slowly woke up. Praying deeply that what I witnessed was nothing but a terrible nightmare and things are still as beautiful as I imagined.

But the pain on my foot induced the realization that it is no longer my fantasy world. My chest clenched when the painful thought of what a beast he is sank in.

How could I have imagined the man showering affection and love turned out to be one of the greatest criminals of all time.

'Why does it have to be my husband of all people?' Opening my eyes with a tear in the corner, my heart felt heavy and sorrowful.

I scanned around and saw him right in front of me. Sipping his tea, one leg resting over the other to assert his dominance, engrossed in his phone.

Unwillingly, I gasped, sitting up slightly which gained his attention. Lifting his eyes slowly but direly towards me.

I could feel my breaths tightening around my throat with a pounding heart rate at his predatory eyes contemplating his prey.

"You're finally awake, hmm?" His deep resonance stuck my ears with a power I never knew he would show up on me.

Pleased at my frightened reaction, he put the cup and his phone away, rising from his seat which evoked a shiver from the spine.

"Don't..." Whispering, I tried to crawl back with tears brimming in my eyes but unfortunately behind me was nothing but the bedframe. I had no place to escape.

"Don't what?" He asked, resting his one hand across from me, arching an eyebrow perfectly in amusement.

"Don't touch you?" Asking seductively, his fingers traced on the side of my face, noticing how I shivered up by his mere graze which is now burning my skin.

"Or... Don't scare you?" He asked, pleased at fear he drew from me, trailing his fingers down.

For someone, who had never been involved in anything wrong in my entire life; this whole scenario was overwhelming for me.

"Don't do anything." I whispered, tears blurring my vision, lifting my one knee and hugging it close to my chest.

My other foot was hurting, not believing he tried to shoot me but then again, if he wanted to kill me, I won't be here. He wants to draw more of my fear.

"That is not a favorable option." He frowned, sitting beside me which made me gasp.

His unfathomable eyes scan my body from top to bottom with thickly dark clouds of monstrosity forging a perfect facade.

"Please let me go, Sebastian." I pleaded, digging my nails on my skin due to the unsettling sensation I gained by his presence.

"That too." He sighed, disappointed at my display of useless requests.

"Why are you doing this? What did I do to you?" I asked, voice breaking. Unable to cope with his constant power crushing me.

"Nothing." He replied nonchalantly.

Tracing his index finger from my hand all the way up to my shoulder. Showing me how he could do anything and I am powerless before it.

"Then why did you marry me?" I asked, on the verge of crying.

"Darling, it's not resentment nor grudge." He began to speak temptingly, lifting my chin with his finger.

"Then what is it?" Forcing me to meet his authoritative gaze which enhanced my heartbeats, immobilizing my body when he enunciated which bond truly exists between us.

"It's my deepest desire."

With a suppressed laugh, he shifted, whispering in my ear to let me know what his deepest desire actually is-

"Misery."

With appall, reaching its peak, that is when I came to know not to trust anyone based on what they show.

Facades are highly manipulative and dangerous.

"No..." A tear rolled down my cheek, shaking my denial but he kept holding my chin.

"No," I repeated. But, he kissed my tear, chuckling to show his enlivenment.

"Yes..." He nodded.

"Why me? Of all people, me?" I asked, trying to shut the sob inside my vocal cords but when your dreams are shattering before your eyes, it's hard to maintain your posture.

"Why you, Hmm? I believe you know the answer." He whispered, brushing his thumb over my lips, making my skin crawl, forming goosebumps.

"You were the easiest prey. The one who lived in her fantasy of marrying a Prince Charming. I only had to act like one and there you go. I gotcha."

The sound of his menacing laugh reminded me of my miserable position which showed he is in control.

"This has to be a terrible lie..." I whispered, heartbroken.

"What you faced was a lie. This is reality." He corrected me but it shattered my heart.

"Is that all my fault that I trusted the man I was supposed to marry? That I devoted myself?" I asked, heartbroken, not believing this world is much worse than my perception.

"Exactly. You had hopes, dreams, love and I couldn't resist myself. I wanted to watch it all break under my feet." He growled which made me quiver endlessly in dread as he shifted on top of me.

Watching me locked under him, reflecting my future consequences of marrying a wrong man, a goddamned ruthless murderer.

"I wanted to provide you the extremity of felicity only to steal it in the end,"

He began to say with his face intensely close to mine, making my heart skip countless beats.

"How could you...?" I asked in disbelief. I never expected to hear this from my husband.

"Drive you to the edge of your dream only to drag you to this nightmare."

He continued on my neck, noticing how I trembled at his hot breath lingering on my neck, driving me insane by fright.

"Break you." He growled, biting my earlobe, pulling my waist, pinning me swiftly under the bed.

A thick cloud of dark intentions swallowed him when his eyes traveled to my chest, noticing how heavily I was breathing.

"Stop..." Terrified only by his words.

With a quiet laugh, his hand gripped my waist, putting his leg in between.

With a tear I tried to close my legs but he restrained me. Pinning my hands above my head with one hand and the other holding my waist, turning my head to the side, unable to witness the repugnant sight.

"But then you see, Eileen." Leaning down, he bit my neck causing me to arch my back unwillingly, shutting my eyes more, losing my breath and senses.

"Sebastian, don't." I whispered but my whispers were muted before his crushing power. They faded before they could reach his ears.

"Being intimate with you like this is extremely satisfactory when you are trembling, frightened, suffocated. It's beautiful."

Sinking his teeth deeper, I whimpered at the sting he inflicted while sliding his hand inside my shirt.

He felt the quiver I received by his touch which made him proud. I never imagined I would hate the fact how his fingers grip my body rigidly.

"Holding your fear in my hands is tempting me. Look at your face." He spoke huskily, kissing my shoulder.

"No, Don't. Stop." I tried resisting, endeavoring to get out but by each attempt, he pressed his body harder against mine.

"I knew touching you like this is going to be hell more entertaining." He added.

"Go on, resist more, I want you to make meaningless efforts. They will only seduce me more." He growled, tightening his grip, holding my waist, dragging his nails down, going low and low.

Heat from his body began to terrify me and I don't want to feel his power over mine anymore. But the sensation of his nails leading downwards was uncontrollable.

"Didn't it sting once to say this to the person you were supposed to protect and adore?" I asked. Searching for a hint of compassion which doesn't exist in the first place.

"No." He replied without thinking twice, cracking my heart.

"I knew you were the perfect catch. A beauty, the purity away from the filth of his world. I knew breaking you would be the best." It was scaring me, He is scaring me. He is sick.

"Sebastian... how could you? I trusted you. I devoted myself to you." My disappointment meant nothing to him.

My eyes widened when I felt him probing my lower section slowly. Reaching out for my thigh but I struggled with him but then I remembered that he wants me to struggle.

"No..." I sniffed, praying for someone mercy to fall on his sky but growing breathless at my attempt, his grip tightened on my thighs.

Shutting my eyes, I arched my back unintentionally from the heat I received. I am the innocence doomed to be tainted with his hands.

"You have destroyed my life, I would never forgive you for it." I growled, hating him.

"Don't. I didn't ask you to in the first place." He scoffed, hovering over to lock his heavy and hot body over mine.

"But you better start praying to God because..." He paused, enslaving my mind by fear mixed with actions of allure.

"I am going to carve your fate myself."

With his resonance growing husky, he imprinted his mark on my neck to show I am his prey. I was petrified, I don't know how to react anymore.

Pulling away slowly, taking pride on the mark he etched, leading his fingers slightly over my lower region creating a tension between my legs.

"Perfectly marked." Whispering seductively, he kissed my neck once again before wiping my tears away and moving back.

I quickly sat up, ignoring the pain in my body as my back hit the bed frame, hugging my knees. Unable to bear it anymore, I began to cry with tears rolling down my cheek.

"You're a beast, a heartless bastard! How could you do this to me?!" I shouted, breaking into a cry, sobbing at my fate.

"What faults did I have?!" Disheartened at my choice but this bastard only smirked, licking his lips to display how much he enjoyed marking me.

"Only for your damn satisfaction? You had no reason to destroy my life... still..." Losing my strength to fight him anymore, I felt wet tears streaming down my face.

I was lost, it was clear I had no place to run anymore, he won't let me. But I cannot believe he did this only for his indulgence.

"What kind of hysterical man are you?" I cried, cursing at him for ravaging my life in a matter of heartbeat.

"Enough." His amusement dropped, getting up he walked up to me.

Grabbing my jaws forcefully making me link with his stern eyes, hitching my breath, fearing he might not hit me.

"Be grateful I have desired you, woman." He said strictly, displeased at my tears, at my anger. My body jerked up when he leaned dangerously closer to my face.

With a clenched jaw, he threatened me, "Or else it won't take me two seconds to slit throats of beautiful women like you." He growled, leaving me.

I shivered when he warned, definitely not desiring to die at this age nor wanting to fathom how he might kill me. I don't want to die painfully.

"I am warning you softly, Eileen. Do not mouth off to me ever again." He said dominantly, looking down at my quivering form with demanding ones. Needing absolute obedience from me.

Sniffling, I wiped my tears and nodded sorrowfully. That is all I could do now.

"Don't just nod. Say 'yes.'." He ordered, with jaw clenching, displeased at my lack of reaction.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered, closing my eyes with a tear rolling down. Defeated before his dominance, thrown into a world completely foreign to me.

"Good." Humming, he opened another button of his shirt and walked away, leaving me all alone in our room with shattered hopes and a fear which will remain in my soul for eternity.

***

Don't forget to like, Comment and Follow to support your Author~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 74.6K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
139K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
104K 8.5K 25
She saved his world in every way that a person can be saved. She destroyed herself in the process of saving his world. No one falls in love by choice...
478K 13.3K 101
Amelia McCarthy; a 21 year old young girl, coming from a good family. She is a lively college student, majoring in business. Ajax Santiago; a 26 yea...