Playing With The Devil

By DeadNights24

Aidan forces his friend to let him tag along to a kink/BDSM party but quickly finds himself overwhelmed, deci... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
NEW STORIES?!

Completed - Technically

154 4 8
By DeadNights24

While this story is technically complete, I did start writing out certain chapters in Aidan's POV. If anyone is interested in possibly reading them, let me know in the comments below and I'll update when I get the chance. (The chapters include their first meeting, some of the CNC scenes, the first time Aidan gets called 'Daddy', and the ceremony scene.)

Otherwise, I'm grateful for the people who have taken the time to read this story. It was a tough one to do, as I was using this as an outlet for some of my own pain and trauma. Nothing as bad as what happened to Aidan, but still trauma I needed to get out as well as giving myself my own kind of closure. 

I want to reiterate that there are certainly very unrealistic moments in this story, despite it being "realistic fiction" (set in today's time with no supernatural/horror/sci-fi elements, you know the stuff), mainly the inclusion of Jesse and his change that he actively tries to prove time and time again. There are also parts that are heavily rushed, like getting used to Jesse/trusting him again, as well as the whole address swap between Aidan and Gabe (and the lack of vetting).

So, once again, I remind people that this is a FICTIONAL story with FICTIONAL characters, everyone's story and the scenes work out PERFECTLY because it is FICTION. It does not reflect actual, real life BDSM/Kink communities or people in said community. Always, always, always have enthusiastic consent from people and always research, understand, and care for yourself and those you're being with.

Lastly, I thank you all for the stars/likes, the comments, and the views thus far, it has been an interesting journey and time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 39 11
READ THE TAGS, SWEETIES! If any of them sound objectionable, this isn't the book for you! (Seriously) He was a foster runaway looking for a place bel...
256K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
395 73 21
After the traumatic events of his past Caleb has forged a new life for himself with Jason in a place nobody knows them, or so he thinks. Will him and...
1.1K 16 17
Amelia finally has time to go to a party. It's been a tough past 2 years for the newly grad, and she can't wait to unwind. Until a mishap happens lea...