The Sapphire Stark (Steve Rog...

Por crevans-stan

Book 1 // Tony had always thought his sister died in the car accident with his parents. That wasn't the case... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sequel

Chapter 5

653 21 1
Por crevans-stan

Taylor's POV

Flashback

"You're weak." I huff and glare up at the Winter Soldier. I lift myself up off the mat and reposition myself. "You might be able to beat me with your powers, but not hand to hand."

"He's right. You need to be able to do both." I look over at Grant, the scientist who has been working with me, as he walks into the room. "Why do I need to know how to fight when I can do this?" I lift my arm, blasting the Winter Soldier across the room and into the wall. "No one will even get close to me." Grant rolled his eyes and looked over at the soldier.

"Mission in 1 hour. Both of you, be ready." He exits the room and I look over at the soldier. "Go again?"

"As long as you don't do that teleport shit."

"God! That's annoying!" Wanda yells as I teleport around her to knock her down for like the 10th time during our training. Sam laughs a little and Wanda glares at him, eyes glowing red, "how about you come be the punching bag Sam." He raises his hands in surrender and shakes his head, "I'm good." She turns back around and looks at me. I smirk and give her a quick wink as she shoots a red blast of energy towards me. I open a portal, allowing the energy to go through and exit behind Sam, knocking him face first into the mat. He hits the floor with a thud and the room erupts in laughter. "That was NOT funny!" He yells as Steve helps him up. "It was a little funny." Wanda says, smiling over at me.

Wanda and I continued to train for a few more rounds before taking a break. To be honest, it was a pretty even fight but I still ended up winning. Wanda is powerful but I've been using my powers for longer, even if I was on ice half the time. I watched Natasha hand Tony some money and looked at them oddly. "Starks never loose." Tony remarks and walks over and gives me a hug. I smile and wrap my arms around him. He goes to let go but I keep my arms wrapped around him and start to cry. For the first time, I genuinely feel safe again.

"Whoah, Tay. Its okay, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." "I didn't think I'd ever see you again." I cry into his chest. I didn't notice everyone else had left the room, and it was just Tony and I now. He pulled me away from him and held onto my shoulders. "I missed you so fucking much Taylor. I had to grow up without my annoying little sister." He smirked a little and brought me back into a hug. "You're a badass now though, kid." He kissed the top of my head and I smiled into his chest. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes, "Nothing is going to take me away from you. I just got you back, I won't lose you again." I sniffled and looked at him, "I missed your MIT graduation." He smiled and shook his head, "Well you're here now. I can promise you that I won't let you miss any more important milestones. Come on, let's go catch up over lunch. I bet you're hungry after kicking Wanda's ass 4 times." I smiled and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

We sat down at a small burger joint and Tony told me all about how he became Iron Man after being kidnapped...kind of like me..., joining the Avengers, the attack on New York by Thor's adopted brother Loki (or as Tony called him 'Reindeer Games'), and of course the whole fiasco with this robot named Ultron that just happened. He also told me a little about Steve, the man our father always talked about. Tony always hated hearing about him growing up, but me...how could you not crush on Captain America as an impressionable teenager. After Tony finished telling me about what has been going on in his life, I told him about how I was kidnapped - conveniently leaving out who kidnapped me - and how they experimented and trained me to be a soldier/weapon for Hydra.

Tony drove us back to the compound and we walked inside seeing some of the other 'Avengers' in the common living area. Tony had told me at lunch he was leaving the Avengers to spend more time with me & Pepper, who from what I gathered is his girlfriend but also is not...I'll have to revisit that later.

Anyway, the new 'Avengers' now includes Steve, Sam, Natasha, Wanda, and 'Vision' who was made from the infinity stone that Wanda got her powers from. Still confused on the whole thing but whatever. According to Tony, Thor, was also still part of the team but has been off world and no one has been able to get in touch with him. They also haven't been able to get in touch with Bruce Banner, who apparently is half giant green monster and half man?, since he took off after their fight in Sokovia.

"Taylor, I love you, you're in good hands with America's Ass here. I need to go check on Pepper." I saw Steve roll his eyes and I smiled, giving Tony a kiss on the cheek. "Tell Pepper I'd love to meet her." "Oh she's dying to meet you. We will set something up soon. Rogers, don't let anything happen to my sister." He gave Steve a sarcastic salute and walked out to his car. I turned around and smiled at Steve. "I'll show you to your room. Tony told me he had Pepper buy a bunch of clothes for you while we were gone." He walked me to a room and opened the door. "I'm right across the hall and Nat is a little further down, Wanda is across from her." I smiled and nodded at him, "Thank you, Steve." "You're welcome." He smiled and walked away, leaving me to my new room & my thoughts.

- one month later -

"Shit." I jumped through one of my portals and back out behind Wanda, but she grabbed a hold of one of my legs, before I could step on the ground, with her powers and threw me across the room. "Stop doing that!" I used an energy blast to lift myself back up onto my feet. She smirked at me and winked. I narrowed my eyes at her and we both sent energy blasts at one another, knocking us both on our ass. "I think that ladies, is called a stalemate." We both looked over at Sam who had come into the training room. We looked back at one another, smirked, and Wanda sent a red blast - putting him on his ass. "Sam, don't antagonize them. You always end up on the ground." Steve walked in, keeping his eyes on me and smiled. I saw Wanda smirk out of the corner of my eye as she walked over to Sam. "Wanda's getting better. We officially can't beat each other." I laughed as he walked over to me, handing me a bottle of water.

This last month, Steve and I have gotten a lot closer. Turns out when you've both been frozen for most of your life, you can really bond over it. That and I guess we have a mutual friend in Bucky...not sure how much of a friend he was to me but anyway..., who we had still been trying to find.

Steve had opened up to me about coming out of the ice and how he felt adjusting to this new world as the 'man out of time'. I had opened up to him about my time at Hydra, which I knew was a sensitive subject for him, but he always listened even if it wasn't a pretty memory.

"Want some lunch?" "Captain Rogers...are you asking me out to lunch?" I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes. "Not anymore..." I laughed and stood on my tip toes to kiss his cheek, "I would love to go to lunch with you Steve." I saw a slight blush appear on his cheeks and we walked out of the training room and to the garage. He straddled his motorcycle and held out his hand for me to get on behind him. I got on and wrapped my arms around his torso.

He is seriously so muscular...

He drives us up the road, about 15 minutes, before pulling in front of a small local restaurant. He holds out his hand again to help me off the bike and we walk in, neither one of us really letting go. "So, you and Wanda seem to be getting along well. And getting increasingly better at using your powers." I smile and nod, "It's crazy how similar our powers are...except I think she might be able to beat me, she just doesn't know it yet." "Oh I don't know Tay, give yourself more credit. Thor said you had untapped potential in there somewhere. 'She wields the power of one of the greatest powers in the universe!'" He says doing his best Thor impression. I smile and laugh at him, shaking my head. I never actually met Thor, so I trust his impression was good enough. "How's Tony doing?" "He's good. Been a pain in the ass lately." Steve snorts, "the understatement of the year." I put my head in my hands and laugh, "God he's so embarrassing."

Two days ago, Tony caught Steve and I having a... moment. We were training in the gym and I knocked Steve to the ground, but not before Steve caught me off guard and grabbed my arm, pulling me down with him. Long story short I landed on top of him and we were pretty close to kissing but Tony walked in...and, in typical Stark fashion, made a huge deal of of it and hasn't let Steve or I live it down since. I swear between him and our dad, there was always some type of drama. Glad to see he never lost his love of the dramatics.

He did, however, hold Steve hostage and give what I assume was similar to an uncomfortable 'dad' talk about dating and sex. I, on the other hand, had one boyfriend in high school before I got kidnapped, so I'm a little out of practice but hey, at least I didn't 'die' a virgin. I don't know about Steve though, hard to say.

He was in love with Peggy Carter when he went in the ice, did he ever get laid?

Overall, I am grateful he didn't punch Steve in the jaw like he punched my high school boyfriend after he found us making out at a party one evening. Now my brother is literally Iron Man and I'm a "weapon of mass destruction" as Senator Ross so delicately put it. And I thought dating was hard before.

I must have been deep in thought because Steve waved his hand in front of my face, "Taylor?" "Oh shit, sorry. Double sorry for swearing." He groaned, "Tony told you about that didn't he." I laughed and nodded, "He said 'Cap doesn't like that kind of talk' after I told him to fuck off the other day." "Good he probably deserved it." We laughed and Steve reached over and grabbed my hand. He went to open his mouth but our waitress came back, setting our food down on the table, causing Steve to remove his hand. We kept talking until we both finished eating, Steve paid, and we walked back out to his motorcycle. He leaned against his motorcycle so we were almost eye level with each other and pulled me in between his legs by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Thank you for lunch Captain Rogers." "Anytime Ms. Stark." I leaned forward and pressed my lips on his.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

81.1K 1.5K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
140K 2.9K 22
-This book is being made available in Spanish on my profile- *All characters and their rights belong to Marvel* The Sokovia Accords have spiralled th...
2K 59 13
„In the 1940s, we were saying to our other halfs that they paint our lives red. The whole meaning behind it all was, that the word love, looks like t...
4.3K 153 16
My second Marvel / Bucky Fanfic! Hope you enjoy! ***COMPLETED*** You are best friends with Bucky and Steve since you were 5 years old. You three we...