𝓢𝓸𝓷 𝓞𝓯 𝓐 𝓛𝓮𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓭

By MischiefStilinski132

17 years. That's how long it takes for Tony Stark to find out that he has a kid. All he knows is that it's a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

273 14 6
By MischiefStilinski132

We were going through another idea when the room got quiet.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking at Malia who was closing her eyes and listening intently.

"Everyone get down!"

She shoved me to the ground. Covering my body with hers and Derek's huge glass window shattered. Iron Man and War Machine coming through.

The pack stood in front of me and Malia defensively. While Malia had covered me so I didn't get hurt. But before the window was completely shattered Derek grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room faster than I could anticipate.

I heard them speaking and a roar that I knew was Malia behind but Derek wouldn't stop. He took me to a room I had never been in before and to a portrait that was moved to reveal a one-man elevator. "Go to the bottom, down there it's blocked from all tech and it's soundproof, nothing gets through it. I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to show you this but clearly, it's needed. They shouldn't be able to see the elevator. Now give me your hoodie." I did so quickly not questioning him, my breath coming out unevenly. "now go."

He helped me up and into it, and he flinched as he heard something from the other room. "Uh, thanks." He started to move to press the button, but I grabbed his arm. Looking back at the room. "Can you get my dad out of there?"

Derek nodded, a little impatiently and shut the door. Or the portrait, which I'm only now realizing was a picture of him and his family.

The confined space wasn't too bad, but being in the elevator with everything happening made me a little dizzy. There was a loud crash upstairs that made the elevator shake.

I braced myself on the walls, my breath catching in my throat. A few minutes later, the elevator stopped. And the fact that it was a few minutes meant that this place was really. Really deep.

I pushed on the wall in front of me and it opened. To reveal a huge, cavern-like room. With a small kitchen, along with a hallway that went who knows where. There were a few doors in the room. And I had a hard time taking it all in. This was probably why Derek built it here in the first place.

The first few doors had a food supply, a few bedrooms, and a small gym. But what was really cool was the room that had a natural-looking waterfall. Which led into a small clear lake.

I decided that exploring could wait. Sitting down next to the lake I leaned my head against the wall. I wouldn't leave this room until Derek or one of the pack came for me. I wish Malia would've come with me, or my Dad...

I paused at that thought. Then relaxed. He would always be my Dad. He raised me. Not Tony Stark, not Iron Man...

Change of View

We followed the dot on the map, it was moving at a speed that shouldn't have been possible for a human. Which meant my son was probably a werewolf. We saw the red below and moved towards it in a swift move. Werewolf or not, I needed to protect my kid.

I stopped in front of him, and Rodey behind. Vision flew in, blocking off the last possible escape.

"Mieczyslaw, stop!" I said, he was looking at the ground. But something was off, the hoodie seemed like it was straining. The body shape was that of a grown man, not my seventeen-year-old son. I shot another heat-seeking dart at him, but this one was a paralyzer. Not a sedative.

Pulling the hood down I let out an angry sigh. While the man on the floor just smiled up at me. Clearly not caring that he was paralyzed.

"Where is my son?" I said through gritted teeth.

"He isn't yours." The man spoke back calmly, the name Derek Hale showed up on my screen, as Jarvis 2.0 got the results.

"Look Derek, I know how much your friends, or pack may hate me for this. But I'm not stupid, and I'm not as cruel as you think. I'm doing this because someone wants to hurt him to get to me. I will not let that happen. Now tell me where my son is." I let my guard down a bit, showing how desperate I was through my words.

Derek just shook his head though with what little movement he had. "He's a part of my pack, I won't let anything happen to him. That's why I'm not telling you where he is." He spoke defiantly, and it made my blood boil.

I stood up, the suit making robotic noises as I didn't say anything for a minute.

"Tony, what's the plan?" Rodey asked gently.

"Gather up their pack, and take them back to the ship, I want them all in rooms that could hold a werewolf. I will not rest until he is with me. I can't let this happen..."

Rodey nodded, and I flew back to the place where his pack slept. Vision came with me without being asked.

"Vision, can you find him?" I asked quietly.

"I'll do my best..." He flew off towards the building.

Change of View

I watched the waterfall for what felt like hours. Then I heard a noise. Like a wooshing sound. Getting up I ran as quietly as possible to the other side of the waterfall. I didn't dare to breathe. I was terrified.

Then I saw him, the Vision. He had just come through the wall I was just leaning on. Looking around the room carefully. I held my breath, a tear going down my cheek. This room didn't work... Nothing would...

"Meichzyslaw Stilinski." I squeezed my eyes shut. I wished this was a nightmare. I just wanted to wake up and be the Sheriff's son, the human in the wolf pack. Nothing more. "I do not wish to harm you." He said in a calm voice from a ways away. Apparently deciding better of getting closer.

I realized after a second, that my breathing was escalating to an unhealthy level as tears streamed down my face. My chest hurt, and it was getting harder and harder to suck in a breath.

"Th- Then- Leave" I gasped out, grabbing at my chest as I wished the aching pain would stop.

I looked up to see him floating above me, looking down at me like he couldn't figure out why I was reacting like this. Or how to fix me for that matter.

"I can not do that." He responded calmly. I felt myself getting more and more lightheaded, but I refused to let that happen. I'd already been unconscious way too many times. He reached out to grab my arm but I moved away. He clearly was trying to be patient and slow, otherwise, he would've already grabbed me.

I felt cornered, I wanted to do something rash. I wanted to bang my head against the wall so this moment would be over, but I didn't...

There was no getting out of this...

Strangely, accepting my fate is what brought me out of my panic attack, it was like there was suddenly no fight in me... The panic attack ending was me giving up...

I stood up from the ground, holding onto the wall slightly to keep myself balanced. When I had fallen I wasn't sure.

Vision picked me up, I didn't fight him... I didn't try to move. It was a weird sensation. Going through something solid. Apparently, when The Vision went intangible he could take whatever he was holding with him. I didn't have my hoodie anymore, so when we made it outside. I shivered.

All the pent-up stress I had just deflated, but not in the way where I just let go of it... no, I just didn't care enough to acknowledge it.

If Iron Man really was my father he'd be real disappointed...

As The Vision flew over the forest I felt myself closing up. Then the thought occurred to me that I probably wouldn't be talking for a long while...

When my Mom- or the person I thought of as my Mom died, I didn't talk to anyone for a week, then I cried for another.

As The Vision landed on the forest floor I noticed the high-tech jet that sat there. It looked ready to take off... but it probably was... considering that had just been waiting for me...

He didn't set me down, I didn't see Iron Man, he just walked onto the jet, and put me in a small room. Sitting me down on a comfortable but firm bed.

As the door shut and the lock clicked I didn't move.

I just stared at the wall...

I mean, I knew my luck was horrible... but I didn't think that even I could have this much misfortune...

The jet took off a few minutes later, it felt like an elevator, lifting up, then I assumed that it took off. Straight for New York City.

The door opened. But I didn't move. I wouldn't give whoever it was the satisfaction. I didn't even see the reason for locking the door. It was a jet, the only way off was to jump... and I doubt they'd even let me get that far.

The man grabbed my chin and brought my face to look at his. But I didn't meet his eyes. His words were hollow in my ears, but I listened anyway.

"I know this is hard for you... but I will protect you... I promise..." I blinked slowly. But besides that I didn't move, the man let go and sighed as he walked out of the room.

The thought crossed my mind as the door shut that that man must've been my biological father...

Then the thought played in my mind, causing my expression to change into that of confusion.

'Protect me from what...?'

Author's Note - 

Surprise update!

I was just reading through the past chapters of this story and found the inspiration to write another chapter, please let me know what you think!

Reading your comments is one of my favorite things to do!

Comment what you think will happen, and what you'd like to happen.

Sorry, this update took so long. LOL, I'll start updating more after this semester ends. I will be taking classes that don't give me as much anxiety and will definitely have more downtime. But, as of now, I'm going on Hiatus until the 21st.

See you then!

Thank you, guys, so much!

Vote, Comment, and Follow!

Have a great day or night, byee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.3K 40
Peter is actually the biological son of Tony and Pepper Stark. Though it has been kept a secret for the longest time, they plan to reveal the heir to...
234 3 9
It's been 3 years since anything major has happened so far after the winter soldier. Emely Stark is now 14 years old. And is on a journey of discover...
28.3K 1.2K 60
You are the little sister of the famous Tony Stark. But Tony is more like a father to you because of your age gap, you adore and love Tony....someti...
32.7K 1.4K 7
Tony Stark never had being a father in mind, not so much as ever occurring to him until the Battle of New York happened and he was left with the guil...