Searchin' | Shuri

By ndanielle_

You've been searching for this long and hard.. You've been staring at it all along.. You've been searching... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty Five
Part Twenty Six
Part Twenty Seven
Part Twenty Eight
Part Twenty Nine
Part Thirty
Update

Part Twenty

894 33 15
By ndanielle_

| Hazel |

"Thank you again, for tonight." I said to Shuri as we entered the apartment. "It was fun getting back there and even more fun watching you fall."

She rolled her eyes at me, "It wasn't that fun, but you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

I laughed thinking back to the last time she fell. Even the little girl skating beside her was crying from laughing so hard.

"Goodnight." She smiled, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Wait... You're not going to come sleep with me tonight?" I asked giving her my signature pouty face.

"Nope, you laughed at me all night."

"I'm sorry." I apologized, trying to refrain from laughing again. "Come on."

I grabbed her arm pulling her into my room, closing the door behind us.

"Thank you." I gave her a big smile, slowly pushing her back against the door.

"You sure we wanted me to come in here to sleep?" She smirked, as my hands ran up and down her arms.

"Mhm." I returned the smirk, bringing my lips up to hers, kissing them softly. "But I have to shower first."

"I think you should let me join."

"I think no." I laughed, walking into the bathroom. "I said me, not we."

"Why waste water when we can just shower together?" She stood in the doorway, still smirking at me.

"Hm." I hummed, taking the boots off of my feet and throwing them past her. "Fine." I sighed, walking over to the shower and turning it up to the hottest setting.

She stepped inside, closing the door behind her and taking a seat on the countertop.

"You're just gonna watch me?" Her eyes watched my every move as I removed my leggings and sweatshirt, leaving me in my bra and panties.

She stayed silent as she continued to look me up and down, biting on her bottom lip.

I smirked at the amused look that didn't leave her face. I decided to make it fun, slowly unbuckling my bra and dropping it onto the floor.

She hopped off of the countertop, walking over to me and immediately connecting her lips to mine. One of her hands wrapped around my neck, squeezing it softly as the other one played with the waistband of my panties.

I pulled away, looking into her eyes, seeing them full of lust. "Take them off." I whispered, making her basically snatch them down.

"I have to shower." I laughed, stepping back and into the shower, letting the hot water run down my body.

I stood there for a few minutes, feeling her presence behind me when she finally stepped inside.

"Are we showering or being boiled alive?" She asked, making me laugh.

"It's not even that hot." I rolled my eyes.

"Remind me to never shower with you again." She placed her hands on my waist, pulling my backside closer to her as she began kissing my neck.

"It doesn't look like you're going to let me shower." My breathing became heavier as her hand traveled further down my body.

"Maybe later." She smirked, placing her hand in between my legs.

"This is why I hate you." My words came out as a moan as her fingers began to move in a circular motion.

•      •      •

"Are you going to stare and smile at me the whole time?" I asked, opening my eyes to see Shuri still looking at me.

"You just look so peaceful."

"Maybe... Because I'm trying to go to sleep." I emphasized, throwing my leg over hers.

She placed her hand on my thigh, tracing up and down with her fingertips.

"Don't start." I mumbled, closing my eyes again.

I tried to drift off to sleep once the room fell silent but I couldn't get my mind to turn off.

"Shuri?" I opened my eyes back up, looking up to see that her eyes were closed.

"Yeah?"

"I can't sleep." I sighed, snuggling closer to her.

"What's on your mind?"

"What's going to happen when you leave?" I whispered, feeling myself get sad from the thought of it.

"Where is this coming from?"

I shrugged, "My mind."

Even with her eyes closed, I could tell she was rolling them at me.

"Remember that night when we went for a walk?" She asked, running her fingers through my curls.

"Mhm."

"And I told you that it felt like something was missing when I went back home."

"Mhm."

"You know what I realized?"

"What?"

"I was missing you."

I sat up, looking at her with a confused look on my face.

"Me?"

"You." She repeated, looking up at me. "You're the most excitement I've had in a while. Going back home made me realize how boring my life actually was before."

"I added excitement to your life? Me?"

"Is it that hard to believe?" She laughed as I sat there still in shock.

"You are literally in charge of a whole nation and I'm the most exciting thing?"

"And this is why." She chuckled

"Okay," I rolled my eyes. "But that doesn't answer my question. What happens? Do we just act like none of this ever happened?"

"Why would we do that?" She asked, making me shrug.

"Do you really have to leave?" I sighed.

"I do." She chuckled, "But.. What if.. When I leave.. You come with me.." She grabbed my hand, taking it into hers.

She was using the pouty face on me now.

"What?"

"Is your hearing okay?" She asked laughing.

"You're the one that's talking crazy."

"I'm serious."

"Shuri we both know I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"I can't just pack up and leave. I have school, my family, Riri.." I mumbled the last part.

"You don't have to stay forever. Hazel, we're young. We're suppose to be living life and taking chances."

"I know, but that's just such a big risk. What would I even do there while you're doing your own thing?"

"There's a lot of stuff for you to do and every moment that I'm not working, I'll be with you."

I sighed, leaning back against the head of the bed. "I just maybe need to think about it a little more."

She just nodded. She seemed disappointed that my immediate answer wasn't yes. I just didn't want it to seem like I was putting my life on hold for her.

But then again... It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and she wouldn't have to leave me..

Maybe..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 203 10
She's not his fiancée, but no one else needs to know.
2.7K 41 14
Die Hard sequal Princess Shuri X OC
662 18 6
𝐀 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝟐 (𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧) 𝘼 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 ⚢ Enjoy for the s...
5.4K 38 30
So this is gonna have smut if you don't like smut then leave 💕