Android 21 x Male Reader

By Lazuli0103

When a new villain shows up to threaten Earth, everyone knows Goku will be there to defeat it and save everyo... More

Chapter 1: A world without Goku
Chapter 2: Holding on to hope. End of the Android Apocalypse
Chapter 3: The awakening of the ultimate android!
Chapter 4: Primal Saiyan vs The Ultimate Android
Chapter 5: No good deed goes unpunished
Chapter 6: All who follow you
Chapter 7: A sick game of hide and seek
A new era of Peace
Bonus Chapter: The Future We Deserve

Chapter 8: Brothers to the end

3.3K 70 107
By Lazuli0103

Trunks: Dammit! I can't sense (Y/N) or 21 anywhere! Where could they be?!

*Trunks said desperately as he flew around the Red Ribbon Army's base. His focus on trying to save his friends was stopped due to a voice below him shouting*

Dr. Hedo: #2, get him down here!

*Trunks stopped in his tracks because of Gamma 2 appearing in front of him. The superhero kicked Trunks' face sending him back to the ground*

Magenta: Yes!

*Trunks held his head in pain as he got back up and looked at the people in front of him. Dr. Hedo, Magenta, both Gamma 1 and 2, and Carmine*

Trunks: (I can't sense the energy of those two, great more androids...)

Magenta: We can finish off Bulma's son right now!

Trunks: Sorry, but I don't plan on dying anytime soon. 

Dr. Hedo: #1.

Gamma 1: *Slowly walks towards Trunks* I'll take you on.

Magenta: If Android 21 didn't stood a chance against #2, you can't possibly expect to win against #1.

Trunks: What?! Who are you people?!

*Instead of receiving a response, Gamma 1 sprinted at full speed towards Trunks reeling his fist back and then throwing a jab towards Trunks who blocked the incoming attack by crossing his arms in the shape of an x. Trunks countered by kicking Gamma 1's waist followed up by a roundhouse kick to the face that knocked the android down on his back*

*Gamma 1 got back and clashed his forehead with Trunks as both held their hands with strong grips. Gamma 1 tripped Trunks and grabbed his arm to lift him up and then slam him on the floor. As Trunks gets back up the android ascends into the air and dive-kicks towards Trunks. As Gamma 1 dives his legs get surrounded by a flame-looking aura. When Trunks blocks the attack an explosion occurs that even breaks the ground*

*Trunks pushes a piece of rubble off of him as he looks up at Gamma 1*

Trunks: I'm still waiting for my answer, you know? Who are you?

Gamma 1: A superhero.

Trunks: Oh, you don't say...

*Trunks shakes his head and then charges at Gamma 1 throwing jabs at the android. Gamma 1 dodges and blocks all of Trunks' attacks with ease and when he sees an opening he knees Trunks stomach taking the air out of him, grabs him by the legs, and throws him up in the air. Trunks rolls in the air to steady himself as he grasps for air*

Trunks: *Pants* You're an android, aren't you?

Gamma 1: I guess there's no fooling you.

Trunks: It's not hard to deduce. But why are you doing all this?

Gamma 1: Kidnapping you and (Y/N)'s mother wasn't my idea. I merely carry out my orders, for the sake of justice.

Trunks: Orders? Justice...?

Gamma 1: My orders are to wipe out evil secret societies like your mother's!

Trunks: What?! My mother is anything but evil!

*Gamma 1 doesn't anything more and charges at Trunks, hitting his gut, kicking his chin, and ends the combo by kicking Trunks' face and sending him to the ground. Before Trunks hits the ground he recovers and immediately transforms into a Super Saiyan*

Magenta: W-What the?!

Dr. Hedo: I knew it! He's just like Son (Y/N)!

*Trunks appears in front of Gamma 1 and kicks his face repeatedly leaving the android stunned. Trunks takes that opportunity to continue his attack by jabbing the android's face twice making him stagger back*

Gamma 1: *Recovers and glares at Trunks* Your transformation will not stop me!

*Gamma 1 charges head first towards Trunks and hits his stomach with his head. Trunks grabs the android's shoulders trying to push him back but Gamma proved to be stronger and pushed Trunks all the way to a mountain, dragging him through the rocky walls of it*

*Trunks lets his aura burst, pushing Gamma 1 away from him. He gets some distance between him and the android as he charges a ki blast on his hands*

Trunks: Galick Gun!

*Gamma 1 jumps over the powerful ki blast as he takes out his gun out of his holster and fires a powerful ki blast out of it. Trunks immediately cancels his attack and strikes away the blast Gamma 1 fired at him. The blast impacted the floor which scared a few remaining guards that were still around the building*

Gamma 1: Ah, sorry!

*Gamma 1 puts his gun back in its holster. Trunks took that distraction as an opportunity to kick Gamma 1's gut and sledgehammer his head, sending the android back to the ground*

*Trunks landed on the ground in front of Gamma 1. The android sprinted towards Trunks only to be met by a jab to the face, after receiving a jab to the face Gamma 1 kicked Trunks' chin. Both get some distance between each other and then charge back, with Gamma 1 trying to knee Trunks and him trying his best to stop it. Trunks roars as he roundhouse kicks Gamma 1 pushing him far away from him*

Trunks: (Wow... I'm actually doing pretty good on my own!)

-----------------------

*Slowly waking up amidst the rubble, 21 coughs from the dust as she holds her ribs in pain as she sits up*

Android 21: I-I can feel Trunks' ki in here. He's alright!

*She grits her teeth and groans from the pain as she fully gets back up. She limps towards the exit of the building's lobby and in the distance, she spots the fight happening between Trunks and Gamma 1 as well as Magenta, Carmine, Hedo, and Gamma 2 watching the fight*

Android 21: He's fighting one of those androids...

*She watched the fight up until the point where Trunks roared and roundhouse kicked Gamma 1*

Android 21: Not good... It looks like the android studies his opponent's powers and movements as he fights.

Gamma 1: Is that all the power you've got?

Trunks: Huh?

Gamma 1: *Dust off his clothes* If so, then you should start praying.

Trunks: What did you say?!

*Trunks charged at Gamma 1 throwing jabs and kicks that the android blocked with one hand, seeing an opening #1 grabbed him from the waist and slammed him on the floor*

Dr. Hedo: Yes! You got this, #1! That's my Gamma for you!

*Gamma 1 grabbed Trunks from his face and threw him into a mountain*

Android 21: Dang it... What to do... *light bulb turns on* Got it! Please work...

Mai: 21?! You're okay?!

Android 21: (Yes!) I am, Mai. And so is Trunks.

Mai: You found him?! Thank god he's okay!

Android 21: He won't be for long though. You're gonna have to help him power up, Mai.

Mai: Help him? How?

Android 21: *Smirks* Have you ever heard of Ashley from Resident Evil 4?

*Gamma 1 slowly approached Trunks as he slowly got back up hurt from the android's attack. But Gamma 1 stopped in his tracks when a voice played through all of the building's speakers. This got everyone's attention, especially Trunks'*

TRUUUUUNKS HEEEEEEELP!!!

Trunks: M-Mai?!

I-I need you Trunks, p-please help!!!

Gamma 2: Who is that?

Dr. Hedo: What's going on?

*Hedo asked Magenta but he was just as confused as everyone*

Trunks: *Clenching his fists* What did you do to her...?!

*Trunks said as his golden aura started to become more and more aggressive*

Trunks: RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

*Trunks ki exploded blinding everyone because of his powerful bright golden aura. When the light dissipated, everyone was impressed with what had happened to Trunks*

*Gamma 1 jumps into the air as Trunks charges at full speed at him throwing a punch at the android that he stopped with the palm of his hand. Not letting up, Trunks with his other fist punched the android's waist making him let go of his fist. Trunks took that opportunity to punch the android on the waist again and kick his face pushing him back. When #1 recovered he didn't see Trunks in front of him anymore. The Super Saiyan 3 half-Saiyan vanished behind Gamma 1 and swiped the back of his head with a karate chop sending the android to the ground*

*Gamma 1 grits his teeth and slams his fist on the ground as he sits back up and looks at Trunks*

Gamma 1: W-What the?!

*He asked in shock due to Trunks' massive increase in power due to the transformation. Trunks looked back at him with an emotionless expression as he turned forward and was about to charge into the building where he thought Mai was being kept but Gamma 1 quickly flew back in front of him stopping him in his tracks*

Android 21: Great! It worked, Mai! He powered up tremendously, I haven't even seen (Y/N) use that transformation!

Mai: I'm glad because it was kinda cringy to do that, 21... Not as bad as what you made me do with (Y/N) when he was a monkey though...

Android 21: Hey you've done great both times! And thankfully the security in this building is lame, I could hack this building's security in my sleep. And soon I'll even step in to help too.

*Dr. Hedo started to get nervous seeing how Gamma 1 was now struggling against Trunks*

Dr. Hedo: T-This can't be happening!

Trunks: *Clashing his fist with Gamma 1's* You call us evil secret society when you work with the Red Ribbon Army and Towa?!

*Trunks punches Gamma 1's face pushing him away from him*

Gamma 1: You people are worse!

*Gamma 1 takes out his gun and fires a huge blast at Trunks*

Trunks: Don't be absurd! *Deflects the blast with one hand* You kidnapped my friends and are torturing my Mai! Clearly, the evil people here are you guys!!!

Gamma 1: I-It's not like that!

Dr. Hedo: Calm down, #1! #2, go help him out!

Gamma 2: Right!

*Gamma 2 sprinted to help Gamma 1 but a small ki blast hit him in the back of the head. He stops and turns around to see the person responsible*

Android 21: Sorry, but I won't let you butt in.

Gamma 2: W-What?! But you're dead!

Android 21: Clearly I'm not, and I don't plan to be!

*21 says as she increases her power*

Trunks: 21?! Woah!

*Trunks quickly dodged incoming attacks from Gamma 1 as both continue to fight*

Gamma 2: Seems like you really did survive. Guess one beating wasn't enough for you to learn your lesson.

Android 21: Things won't be the same as last time. 

Gamma 2: That's if you don't run away again!

*Gamma 2 smirks as he charges at 21 trying to punch her but she catches his fist with one hand. She tightens the grip on #2's fist and moves him towards her so she can knee his stomach. After kneeing #2's stomach she punches his cheek sending him to the ground with force*

Trunks: *Holding Gamma 1 from his neck* 21, where have you been? Where is (Y/N)?!

Android 21: *Lands in front of where Gamma 2 crashed* I'll explain later! Focus on your fight!

Trunks: Right! *Slams Gamma 1 head-first into the floor*

*The ground where Gamma 2 and 21 were standing started to crumble and slowly started to fall down like a platform to the lowest parts of the base*

Gamma 2: How'd you improve in so short a time? Or were you hiding this power before?

Android 21: Heh, sorry but unfortunately for you, that information is a secret.

Gamma 2: Ohhh, copying my lines, huh? Well, you're still no match for me!

*Meanwhile Trunks and Gamma 1's fists collided causing a huge shockwave of power to appear*

Trunks: Aren't you tired?!

Gamma 1: I'm an android, so I can fight at full power until my energy runs out.

Trunks: How much energy do you have left?

Gamma 1: Still 82%!

Trunks: What?! Seriously?!

*Back at the lower part of the base, 21 and Gamma 2 were trading blows and kicks*

Android 21: You really are good! If you weren't evil you could do great things!

Gamma 2: What are you saying?! I am not evil! 

Android 21: This whole place is gonna blow! You should be concerned about your creator's well-being!

Gamma 2: The place is not gonna blow up!

Android 21: Huh?!

Gamma 2: It was all faked to get the employees out of here so we could have this fight!

*Gamma 2 says as he kicks 21's stomach sending her away and making her crash into a wall*

Android 21: Agh... I'm starting to struggle to keep up again...

Gamma 2: Unlike you, I am Dr. Hedo's masterpiece! I wasn't made to be a monster like you by Dr. Gero!

Android 21: And yet you're doing what I was programmed to do!

*21 says as she makes a total detonation ball in her hand and throws it at Gamma 2*

Gamma 2: What do you mean?!

*#2 says as he pulls out his gun and fires at 21's total detonation ball, destroying it*

Android 21: You're working for Magenta and Towa! Have you seen the animals they've employed?! Frieza, Cooler, Janemba, Turles, Slug, even Dr. Gero himself! HAAAAA!

*21 fires a pink Kamehameha at Gamma 2*

Gamma 2: That's a card you can't play! 

*He says as he makes a barrier to block 21's Kamehameha*

Gamma 2: Not when you are all buddy-buddy with monsters like Son (Y/N) and Bulma's son!

Android 21: Have you heard of their deeds? They've saved countless lives by fighting threats in this world! They call them warriors of hope!

*21 cancels her beam and Gamma 2 his barrier*

Android 21: I know you are not evil, #2! You're just following orders!

Gamma 2: T-Thats... *Clenches his fists* That's what we were made for!

Android 21: I know your orders come from Hedo but he's been misinformed of everything by Magenta!

Gamma 2: THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

*Gamma 2 dive kicks 21's stomach sending her flying but she rolls in the air to recover herself. She looks at Gamma 2 while holding her stomach as she pants*

Android 21: Y-You *coughs* suspect the truth...

Gamma 2: Shut up! I will not fall to the tricks of an android made by Dr. Gero!

*Gamma 2 charges at 21 and punches her face repeatedly until he finishes with an uppercut to her chin sending her up in the air. Gamma quickly flies up surpassing 21 and he sledgehammers her head sending her to the lowest parts of the base. As 21 falls she clenches her fists as voices from what others have told her play in her head*

Mai: 21... You could've dealt with the Gamma that attacked you in your Majin form. Why didn't you use it?

Mai: If you want to have a chance of beating these guys you'll have to use it...

Dabura: Without it, you are weak!

Evil 21: You're even weaker than I expected. What a disappointment...

Android 21: (I don't want to lose control...)

(Y/N): Whatever's trying to force you to do this I know you're stronger than it!

Android 21: (Y/N)...

*Remembering (Y/N)'s works makes 21's aura and ki increase*

(Y/N): Fight it!

Android 21: (Fight...)

*Electricity started to surround 21's aura*

Android 21: (Fight...!!!)

*BOOM*

*A huge explosion of purple ki gets everyone's attention*

Gamma 2: Oh what now?!

*21 slowly ascends into view from the enormous amount of ki that's surrounding her. Gamma 2 is shocked to see her in her transformation*

Gamma 2: Tsk, you think that a transformation will help you?!

*Gamma 2 charged at 21 and punched her face but it didn't even make her flinch. Gamma 2 proceeded to repeatedly punch her stomach but none of his attacks were making her flinch or seem to hurt her*

*21 looks back at Gamma 2 with a serious expression as he backs up a bit his eyes widening from a bit of fear. 21 slowly starts to reel her fist back*

Android 21: Grr...HAAAAA!!

Gamma 2: Guagh!

*21 delivered a powerful blow to Gamma 2's face that knocked him flat to the ground*

Android 21: *Smiles as she looks at her fist* Heh, I did it. No more will I be held back by my fears. If that monster ever comes back I'll destroy her myself this time!

Dr. Hedo: I-It can't be!

Magenta: Dammit!

Carmine: Commander.

Magenta: Yeah, we've got one last chance. I'm heading to where Dr. Gero is.

Dr. Hedo: What?! Did you say Gero?!

Carmine: Commander you go on ahead.

*Magenta runs away to his ship as Carmine pulls out his gun and aims it at Hedo*

Carmine: Your service is no longer required.

*Just before he fired, a blast from Gamma 2's gun pushed the gun out of Carmine's hand*

Carmine: Huh?!

Gamma 2: *Saves his gun as he rubs his cheek* I now know...Who the bad guys are!

*With a single blow to the stomach Gamma 2 makes Carmine drop to his knees and pass out from the pain. Seeing that made 21 smile and turn to Trunks and Gamma 1*

Android 21: We're done, Trunks! Stop fighting!

*Trunks had his hand on Gamma 1's jaw and the android was pulling his long golden hair*

Trunks: Huh? What happened?

*21 stands next to Gamma 2*

Android 21: We all misunderstood each other.

*Trunks and Gamma 2 step away from each other*

Trunks: Mai, is she okay?!

Android 21: Relax, I hacked into the building and had her ask for help to get you to power up.

Trunks: *Sighs in relief* I see...

*Trunks returns back to his base form*

Dr. Hedo: Magenta... He is heading to where Dr. Gero is, we need to find him before he activates Cell Max! I know that's what he's planning!

Android 21: Not just Cell Max, but Gero is creating something else for Towa too... But we can't leave here without (Y/N).

Trunks: Yeah and we also need to wait for Videl to come back.

Android 21: Who?

Trunks: Ehh, to summarize she was brought here by Towa who also attacked her world. She took Chi-Chi back to Capsule Corp.

Android 21: Wait, she's alive?! I thought...

Trunks: What...?

Android 21: Oh god, (Y/N)... I need to contact him quickly! Please respond...

---------------------

The Demon Realm

*(Y/N) covered his left eye with his hand as a lot of blood came out of the wound Gohan caused his eye. Gohan watched that with a smile as his fingers that he used to hurt (Y/N)'s eyes were covered with his little brother's blood*

(Y/N): Agh... G-Gohan all you did was hurt my eyelid, you didn't even leave a scar.

Gohan: I know and it doesn't matter because soon I will finish you.

(Y/N): I don't care if you take away my life but I have to know the real truth...

*(Y/N) uncovers his left eye to show that it was permanently closed due to the injury and blood that had the effect of tears rolled down out of it*

(Y/N): You joined Towa because you weren't strong enough?! What happened to never giving up on hope?!

Gohan: What use is hope when no matter what you do you can't protect those you care about? What use is hope when everyone you love is gone because you were a weakling?! It was thanks to Towa that I am no longer a weakling and I will prove my strength.

*Gohan's aura started to flare up*

(Y/N): Gohan stop! You don't have to do this!

Gohan: Heh heh heh, are you begging for your life? Sorry to disappoint you but nothing is gonna keep me from ending you!

*Gohan lifts his arm up as he charges a beam*

Gohan: HAAA, MASENKO!!!

(Y/N): AAAAAHH!

*Gohan's masenko hit (Y/N), blasting him away. (Y/N) crashed on the ground roughly making Gohan smile but to his surprise (Y/N) started to get up again*

Gohan: (Y/N)... I can't believe you still live after receiving a Masenko like that.

*(Y/N) got fully up as his body trembled from the pain*

Gohan: I can't believe that after everything you've gone through you still have such a big fighting spirit.

(Y/N): You said that what use is hope when no matter what you do you can't protect those you care about? What use is hope when everyone you love is gone because you were a weakling? I'll give you an answer... It's the wishes of those who are gone that keep giving us hope! The Supreme Kai and the version of you from my timeline... They both entrusted me with the peace of earth before they died. I can't despise their last wishes! That's why I've been fighting with everything I've got to defend the peace of this world!

Gohan: Hmph. And look where all that got you, (Y/N). I no longer have sympathy for people like dad, who is never tough enough with enemies. Always letting them live. How stupid I was to trust a man with a soft heart like him. He deserved that heart virus!

(Y/N): What?! How could you say that?!

Gohan: You're no better, (Y/N). Back with the androids you let your emotions take over. You put your personal desires first over the lives of others. Including my own life. You didn't want to fight them while knowing well that you weren't ready because you wanted them gone. You wanted to fight because you felt useless and thus forced me to accept to take you with me to fight them. The result? The loss of my arm. You were very selfish to give in to your personal desires.

(Y/N): G-Gohan... I...

Gohan: We've talked enough. It's time for you to reunite with dad in the otherworld.

*Gohan fired another Masenko at (Y/N) but this time he deflected the beam with one arm*

(Y/N): Your filthy energy will not end me, Gohan.

Gohan: What?! You said my energy is filthy?!

(Y/N): That's right. You've been working for Towa who has filthy ambitions so by now your ki is already rotten! You will never beat a Z-fighter! You never will!

Gohan: Tsk...!

(Y/N): Listen, Gohan... I think I've figured out what you're trying to do... You don't have to get yourself hurt just to help me. I wouldn't mind losing my life if it's compensated by yours, so please, wake up! Wake up, Gohan!

Gohan: (Y/N)... You'll find out if my ki is rotten or not. Let's see if you are strong enough to live through this attack!

(Y/N): Gohan... I will not fight you back.

*As Gohan charges a Kamehameha (Y/N) opens his arms leaving himself open*

Gohan: KAMEHAMEHAAAA!!!

(Y/N): GAAAAAAAAAH!!!

*(Y/N) allowed the blast to hit him. The beam was so strong that it send him flying away and made him crash into a mountain. After hitting the mountain's wall he fell to the ground, Gohan stayed on his guard watching if he would get back up again but after seeing a pool of blood forming below (Y/N) he calmed down*

Gohan: You kept your word, you didn't even try to fight back...

*Gohan walks toward (Y/N)'s body and kneels in front of him*

Gohan: You rathered receive death. You atoned yourself for what happened to me. But is that what you really wanted...?

Android 21: (Y/N)?! (Y/N), can you hear me?!

Gohan: Hm?

*21's voice could be heard through (Y/N)'s communicator that's hidden on his wristband*

Gohan: Interesting...

*Gohan says as he takes  the wristband off of (Y/N)'s wrist*

Gohan: So you're Android 21, right?

Android 21: Huh? W-Who is--

Trunks: T-That voice, I recognize it! Gohan is that you?!

Gohan: Well, well, I see Trunks is with you.

Android 21: Where is (Y/N)?!

Gohan: (Y/N) is right here with me. Well... His dead body is.

Android 21: What?!

Gohan: He threatened Towa's mission so as her main line of defense I put him down.

Trunks: No... That can't be! You can't be Gohan!

Gohan: You'll see soon enough that it's indeed me, Trunks.

*Unbeknownst to Gohan, (Y/N)'s hand closes into a fist as he slowly starts to pull himself up*

Gohan: When Towa gives the order I'll make sure that all of you are reunited in other with--

(Y/N): That's enough, Gohan!

*Gohan turns in shock to see (Y/N) walking towards him*

Gohan: What the hell?! You're not dead?!

*(Y/N) snatches his wristband away from Gohan*

Gohan: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): *Puts his wristband back on* 21, can you hear me?

Android 21: (Y/N)! Oh, thank god! We thought you were really gone!

Trunks: Is that really Gohan there with you?!

(Y/N): Yes but he's not the Gohan we used to know.

Android 21: (Y/N), we've become allies with Dr. Hedo and his two androids but we have a problem. Towa brought back Dr. Gero and she's taken him to a lab where he'll be working to finish Cell Max, we don't know where the lab is but we're gonna work to figure out where it is!

(Y/N): I see... Good work, everyone. While you try to find the lab try to get some rest. Rest while I defeat Gohan and stop Towa for good.

Android 21: A-Are you sure you can do it on your own?

(Y/N): This fight with Gohan and with Towa is personal. I'll make it, 21.

Trunks: (Y/N), you need to be... Oh, what am I saying? You always win. Good luck there, man.

(Y/N): Heh, thanks.

Android 21: (Y/N)... Just... Come back to me, alright?

(Y/N): I will.

*(Y/N) says before cutting the communication*

Gohan: Did I hear right? You said you would beat me? Ha ha.

(Y/N): Gohan, you said that I was very selfish for insisting on fighting the androids even though I was not ready. And I suppose that letting you save me was a selfish action on my part... The point that you've been trying to make all this time is that we as warriors need to push our feelings apart. Then, in that case, the fact that you saved me should be the same. It doesn't matter how much I owe you, it's just a personal matter. I will not let Towa get away with her plans because of my deepest feelings. For many people on earth, I must pretend my personal feelings but I am a Saiyan warrior and I will end you!

*(Y/N) says as he enters Super Saiyan and his eyes change back to the evil red*

Gohan: You will end me? Really?

(Y/N): Yes, I will push my personal feelings aside!

*(Y/N)'s aura started to flare up intensely*

Gohan: (What amazing power... This is the first time I've seen him tap into his power. No, he's using the Demon Realm's energy to increase his energy even further...) Heh, I'm willing to accept the challenge! Let's go, (Y/N)!

*Gohan's aura flares up as well as he enters Super Saiyan. But before he could do anything else (Y/N) was already in front of him and uppercut Gohan's chin sending him up in the air and making him fall head first to the ground*

Gohan: *Rubbing his chin as he gets up* (Towa made a mistake in granting him this power... He might be able to overpower even Mira at this rate)

*(Y/N) allows Gohan to fully get back up from the ground*

Gohan: What's wrong, (Y/N)? Why didn't you give me the fatal wound?

(Y/N): Tsk... *His eyes return back to normal*

Gohan: When will you learn that a mistake like that will cause you to die? MASENKO!

(Y/N): Hngh!

*(Y/N) stops Gohan's Masenko with one hand surprising him*

Gohan: W-What?! He stopped my attack with one hand...! Despite allowing himself to receive damage from my attacks before he still has this much strength?!

*But to add further surprise to Gohan, (Y/N) coughed up blood*

(Y/N): My power may be high but my body is starting to fail again. HAH!

*(Y/N) deflects Gohan's beam and then wipes the blood that came out from his mouth*

(Y/N): I'm running out of time again. *Sighs* Listen, Gohan. You may be right, I'm still a sentimental person, but I'll tell you this one last time... Wake up, please! Wake up! Are you seriously okay with all the innocent people that lost their lives because of Towa? Our home that you used to love so much is destroyed because of her! I don't care about her desire to restore this realm to its former glory, she doesn't have the right to torture people! Gohan, what happened to the pure heart you used to have?!

Gohan: Enough, (Y/N). I had enough of your sermons. Look at yourself. You may be able to fight back thanks to the demon realm's energy but the majin blood in your body will soon kill you. Your body will not be able to stand this attack. My Kamehameha will end you for good this time!

*Gohan gets into his stance and charges a Kamehameha with his one arm*

(Y/N): (Gohan... I can't think of any other way of changing your mind... This next attack will decide which of us lives and who dies...)

*Gohan's eyes widen as (Y/N) gets into a familiar stance. He lifts two of his fingers near his forehead as energy starts to charge in them*

Gohan: (N-No way... How did he learn Piccolo's strongest technique?!) Tsk! TAKE THIS, (Y/N)! KAMEHAMEHAAAAA!

(Y/N): (Forgive me, Gohan...) SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!!

*Both attacks clash with each other entering a beam struggle. Both warriors grit their teeth as they try to take advantage but (Y/N) increases his power even further and roars making his beam grow far stronger than Gohan's and fully overpowering it. Gohan screams in pain as the Special Beam Cannon pierces through his stomach. After receiving the attack he lands on his back, bleeding out from the attack*

*(Y/N) lowers his head as he pants*

Gohan: (Y-Y/N)...

*(Y/N) walks toward where Gohan is laying down and kneels next to him*

Gohan: Y-You did it... You finally learned to push your feelings aside...

(Y/N): Gohan...

Gohan: No matter who the opponent is... E-Even if it's someone you know or is part of your family... You must not hold back... You can't let your feelings get in the way of what's right... R-Remember that, (Y/N)...

*Gohan says before giving one final breath. (Y/N) closes Gohan's eyes with his hand before getting back up*

(Y/N): Wherever you are now, I hope you find the peace you longed for, Gohan.

*An explosion in the distance caught (Y/N)'s attention and he could feel Towa and others ki*

(Y/N): I'll make sure you're next, Towa...!

------------------------

Dabura: I hit that thing with a powerful blast and it didn't work!

Towa: The barrier around it was made to withstand attacks, maybe we'll need something other than brute force to destroy this machine...

*The sound of someone landing gets Towa and the other's attention*

Towa: Son (Y/N), you've made it at last. It looks like you're ready to become one of us seeing as you killed your own brother.

(Y/N): Your words won't haunt me anymore, because, at the end of the day, that's all they are. Words.

Dabura: And what about this? *Takes out the cure 16 made* Aren't you so desperately after this?

*(Y/N) roars as he transforms into a Super Saiyan 4, but his fur is a darker color red*

(Y/N): Here and now all of you will pay!

Towa: Learning to use the Demon Realm's power to your advantage has the benefit of novelty. But it's also too little, too late.

*Towa smiles as Dabura and the Masked Saiyan both get ready to engage (Y/N) in battle*

Towa: Your allies are not here, while mine are to defend me! Take him down!

*Dabura and the Masked Saiyan both charge at (Y/N). (Y/N) dodges Dabura's sword by crouching and counters by jabbing his cheek but the Masked Saiyan kicks (Y/N)'s chest staggering him back as he holds his chest in pain. (Y/N) quickly blocked a jab from Dabura but the Demon King followed by a kick to (Y/N)'s gut that he could not block in time, the Masked Saiyan followed up with a roundhouse kick to (Y/N)'s face making him stagger back further. Not letting (Y/N) recover the Masked Saiyan delivered a barrage of blows to (Y/N) gut and chest and finished with a kick to his face that sent him flying and forced him to land on his back*

*Towa looks at all of that with a smirk as (Y/N) groans in pain and coughs as he slowly gets back up. Dabura and the Masked Saiyan get into fighting stances as they see (Y/N) get back on his feet*

*(Y/N) closes his eyes and controls his breathing as he remembers the words of 21 and Trunks*

Trunks: (Y/N), you need to be... Oh, what am I saying? You always win. Good luck there, man.

Android 21: (Y/N)... Just... Come back to me, alright?

(Y/N): (I will make it...!!!) Grrrr... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*Everyone shields their eyes as (Y/N)'s ki explodes and his power increases tremendously*

*After powering up (Y/N) taunts the Masked Saiyan and Dabura to come at him. Both fall to the taunt and attack at the same time but this time (Y/N) blocks and dodges their attacks more fluidly. (Y/N) catches the Masked Saiyan's fist and punishes him with a strong jab to the face that completely shattered the mask. The now maskless Saiyan was sent flying away and the destruction of the mask seemed to be good enough to have him stay down this time*

(Y/N): W-Wait, is that my grandfath--

*Dabura quickly tried to stab (Y/N) but he roundhouse kicked Dabura's hand to prevent him from stabbing him with his sword, he quickly followed up with a kick to the Demon King's ribs and a jab to the face that staggered him back. Dabura now angry started slashing non-stop trying to cut (Y/N) with his sword. After dodging slash after slash (Y/N) caught Dabura's hand, jumped over him to stand behind him, kicked his knee to make him fall to his knees, and slowly he started to try to make Dabura slice his neck with his own sword. Obviously putting resistance (Y/N) decided not to waste any more time and he kneed Dabura in the back of his head, pushing him towards the sword and slicing his head off as a result*

*(Y/N) reaches out for the cure Dabura was keeping on him. He opens the vial and drinks the liquid in it. After drinking it his skin color is now no longer pale and his health was restored*

Towa: Tch... Should've figured that would happen. Even after powering him up so much you still beat my brother...

(Y/N): *Throws the empty vial away* Should've known better than to give someone like Dabura my cure. And to power me up with the Demon Realm's energy.

Towa: Even with your health and powers restored your power cannot rival my creation! Mira!

*Mira appears in front of (Y/N) and he immediately gets into a fighting stance*

Towa: Mira is stronger than he's ever been thanks to the energy I've gathered. You have no hope of victory.

Mira: Finally, I've been waiting for this moment.

*Mira's eyes turn red as his dark aura covers his body and flares up. He fires two ki blasts at (Y/N). He quickly dodges the ki blasts and then fires a ki blast of his own that Mira deflected. Mira charges at (Y/N) and kicks his cheek sending him flying away. (Y/N) recovers and rolls mid-air to land on his feet safely. He glares at Mira as he makes a destructo disc on his hand and throws it at Mira. Mira dodges the destructo disc but (Y/N) immediately followed up with a ki blast that hit Mira hard enough to knock him to the ground*

Mira: Hngh, h-how... You're matching me step for step...

*Mira joins his hands together and fires a darker version of the Kamehameha beam at (Y/N). (Y/N) jumped over the attack and countered with a Masenko that successfully impacted Mira. The beam knocked Mira to the ground. All of this made Towa's confidence slowly fade as she looked at (Y/N) in shock and a bit of fear*

Towa: (My measurements showed Mira was stronger... Tsk... I seriously underestimated (Y/N). Now that he's cured and he can tap both into his full power and the Demon Realms... If this keeps up I'll have to take care of this myself)

(Y/N): Because your heart is not in the battle, Mira. Someone who was made as an already strong fighter does not know the drive and will to become stronger and put the effort into battles.

Towa: Don't listen to him, Mira! You can beat him just the way you are!

(Y/N): You're not a warrior, you're an experiment, Mira. And you will never beat me! 

Mira: Tch, I will bring forth all my power to beat you... And then I'll make your power my own!

(Y/N): Over my dead body!

*(Y/N) charged at Mira, he prepared himself to block however (Y/N) planned to attack but he disappeared in front of Mira, before he could even process what happened (Y/N) was already behind Mira and he punched him in the back throwing him forward. As Mira is being pushed forward (Y/N) appeared in front of him and kicked his chin with a somersault kick now sending Mira up in the air. (Y/N) quickly appears above Mira and sledgehammers his back sending him back to the ground. As Mira crashes on the ground a huge crater is made from the impact*

Mira: (Why am I struggling so much to keep up with him?! Why can't I beat him?!)

*Mira now angered roars as his aura explodes, he charges at (Y/N) but he was already ready for Mira, and before he could do anything he kneed the demon in the stomach making him spit out blood out of his mouth*

(Y/N): This is a technique I've been wanting to use for a while!

*(Y/N)'s legs start to glow as he focuses his energy on them*

(Y/N): Shinku... TATSUMAKI SENPUKYAKU!!!

*(Y/N) hovers in the air as he attacks Mira with hurricane-like kicks, a small tornado of ki appears below his non-kicking leg*

*The attack threw Mira away and he landed right in front of Towa. She looked at him with a disappointed look*

Towa: Mira.

Mira: There's no need to retreat... I can still fight him.

Towa: I wasn't gonna suggest a retreat.

Mira: Huh-- AGH!

*Towa placed her hand on Mira's head as a bright light started to surround them both*

(Y/N): What the--?!

*The light got brighter and brighter as it engulfed Mira and Towa, moments later the light vanishes, and (Y/N) looks in shock at what had happened*

Towa: Ahhh yes. You were useful at the end, after all, Mira.

*(Y/N) glares at Towa and he fires a ki blast at her, she summons her staff and she deflects the ki blast with it. After that (Y/N) charges at her but she fires a blast from her staff at him, hitting him in the stomach and knocking him to the ground*

Towa: And you, (Y/N), have failed!

*Towa's right hand glows in dark energy as she summons a chamber. After recovering from Towa's blast and getting back, (Y/N) gasps when he sees who is inside the chamber Towa summoned*

Towa: Behold, the evil and better version of your dearest Android 21. Once I beat you to your knees I'll infect you with a much deadlier dose this time!

(Y/N): I will never lose to you of all people, Towa! This ends now!

Towa: The hero winning, in the end, is a cliche that will die with you! 

*Towa charges a more powerful blast from her staff and fires it at (Y/N). (Y/N) crosses his arms in the shape of an x to block the attack but it still managed to push him away and forcing him to kneel on one leg. (Y/N) grits his teeth as he checks on his arms and sees that the fur on them was burnt*

Towa: I had intended to have you serve me as my bodyguard, (Y/N). You and me restoring the Demon Realm back together! That was the plan until you managed to control the power the energy of the Demon Realm grants you... Now you cannot be ignored!

*Towa sprinted towards (Y/N) swinging her staff at him. (Y/N) dodged the staff by ducking and he kicked Towa's knee, then followed up with a roundhouse kick to her cheek. Towa holds her cheek in pain as a bit of blood comes out of her lip*

Towa: Argh! I'll bury you!

*She fired a ki blast from her staff that (Y/N) dodges but it was just a destruction she did to get in close to (Y/N). She used ki to make the tip of her staff blade-like and she slashed (Y/N)'s stomach, he yelled from the pain and fell to his knees as he held his stomach*

Towa: Oh what's wrong? Was that too fast for you? Or is it hard to fight because your eyelid is hurt? Here, let me help!

(Y/N): GAAAAAAAH!!!

*Towa slashed (Y/N)'s left eye with her staff, slicing his eye from out of his head*

Towa: Oops! I think I made it worse, hehe my bad.

*Despite the pain in his stomach and the loss of his eye, (Y/N) gets back up determined to win the fight. Towa tried stabbing (Y/N) but he caught the staff with his left hand moving it aside and with his right hand he fired a close-range ki blast at Towa that pushed her back, when she recovered she gasped when she saw (Y/N) quickly ran at her. She lifted her staff to block the incoming attack, he did a drop kick that ended up ripping the staff in half and ended up hitting Towa anyway*

(Y/N): You don't stand a chance, Towa! It's over!

Towa: It won't be that easy for you!

*Towa disappeared making (Y/N) stay on guard he felt her presence behind him and quickly turned around but Towa wasn't there. She was smart enough to trick him and now she appeared behind him for real and kicked his ribs. After receiving the kick to his ribs (Y/N) turned to face Towa only to be met with a fist to his face. He shook off the pain and returned the favor with a punch to her face this time*

*She staggered back as blood came out of her nose, she shook her head and glared at (Y/N) who was powering up his fist with ki. Towa did the same and both charged at each other reeling back their fists. When they got close enough (Y/N) was faster and delivered the powered-up punch to Towa's face while her attack barely missed (Y/N)'s face. The punch sent her flying and she landed roughly on the ground without getting back up. She was defeated*

*(Y/N) felt relieved as he panted from the exhaustion and returned back to his base form*

(Y/N): *Using his hand to cover the part of his face where his eye used to be* Agh... This is gonna take some getting used to.

*(Y/N) sighs as he tries to set a communication with 21*

(Y/N): 21, can you hear me...?

Android 21: (Y/N)! Thank Kami, you're okay!

(Y/N): Towa is down, I'm cured, and... *Looks at the unconscious Bardock* I also have a lot to tell you guys but there is still one more loose end here.

Android 21: Right, Hedo's machine.

(Y/N): Towa and her goons were trying to destroy it but it's protected by a barrier, I need Hedo to deactivate it so I can use it.

Android 21: He's listening right now, (Y/N).

Dr. Hedo: Alright, I'm gonna deactivate the barrier when I do I need you to get on it to start the process of taking away the Demon Realm's energy in your body. Let me know when you're on it and I'll do the rest.

(Y/N): Got it.

*(Y/N) approached the machine as the barrier around it disappeared. As he closed in towards it he heard Towa speak to him*

Towa: You think this is truly the end, (Y/N)? There are too many strong beings that wish to conquer and destroy. Your world has no God of Destruction nor Supreme Kai, why do you think the Kai Zamasu found it easier to attack? Your precious earthlings will still keep dying and most likely your friends too will perish by following you into battle.

*(Y/N) looked down at Towa and then at the chamber that contained the evil Android 21*

Towa: If you use the machine the power that has helped you win your battles so far will be gone, gone forever! Destroy the machine. Embrace the power the Demon Realm gives you...

*(Y/N) looked at his hands as he thought hard on his decision*

-------------------------

Choose your final destiny...

-A new era of peace: Warrior of hope ending (Android 21- Vomi)

-The King that does not bow to any God: Saiyan who laughs ending (Evil 21)

A/N: Both endings will be published at the same so you can read your canon ending to this story first then you can read the other ending to see how it turns out. Both endings are canon in a way (both happen in different timelines) which means both versions of you will face a final showdown and depending on the ending you picked will determine the victor of that fight. I hope everyone has a great 2023!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 29
A Yoko Littner x Male Reader Story in which you are put into the world of Gurren Lagann
72.3K 893 5
After having enough of your parents, you're out. You're bolting to a new adventure. However, along the way, you meet a new character, one whom mayb...
10.5K 1.5K 58
This is going to be a Samrakhi story with the same characters but story will be different 😉 All family characters are positive #1- #Patralekha (22...
90.9K 1.5K 30
Y/n recently moved to Japan to move in with his friend Marcus.Y/n goes to a school Marcus goes to but little did he know he caught the eye of a pink...