Wife Kûkaku x Husband OC

By Eolisheatfilia

Sora Shiba is husband of Kûkaku Shiba, who is Rukongai's #1 Fireworks Except, and someone to NEVER mess with... More

Bio
Prologue
2: 14 Days

1: Meeting At The Basement

126 3 0
By Eolisheatfilia

The next day

Outside the Shiba House, five strangers could be seen walking towards the place. The group consists of Ichigo, a orange haired Soul Reaper with a sword as long as his body, Orihime, a busty girl, Uryu, a Quincy, Chad, a tall, muscular young man, and Yoruichi, a talking black cat.

Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko: Halt, strangers!

As soon as they get closer to the house, they are stoped when Koganehiko(yellow) and Shiroganehiko (white) stands before them.

Koganehiko: Who are you?!

Shiroganehiko: You're dressed strangely! And one of you is a Soul Reaper!

Koganehiko: You're a suspicious looking lot! Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko will not let you pass!

Shiroganehiko: Go! Or you will die here!

Ichigo: *prepares to unsheathe his sword* Hmph... More gatekeepers. Soul Society's a real pain in the ass...

Before any fight could happen, Koganehiko looks down and notices Yoruichi, and gasps in surprise.

Koganehiko: M... Master Yoruichi?!

Moments later, it cuts to them now walking down the stairs in the house.

Koganehiko: Forgive me! I have no idea they were your attendants, Master Yoruichi! I apologize for my rudeness!

Ichigo's thoughts: (-_-) We're not attendants.

Uryu's thoughts: These stairs start right behind the front door... This really is a strange house... I wonder how you get to the second floor... 💧

Koganehiko: How impressive! A great person with a great heart!

Soon, they reach the bottom and in front of sliding doors.

Koganehiko: Please wait here for a moment.

Kukaku (off screen): Koganehiko?

Koganehiko: Y...Yes!

Kûkaku (off screen): Have you brought me an interesting guest? Well, come on! What're you waiting!

Koganehiko: Yes! Right away!

Koganehiko proceeds to open the doors, revealing Kûkaku, who is sitting on the middle of the far end of the room.

Kûkaku: Hello. It's been a long time..Yoruichi...

Once seeing Kukaku, Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, and Uryu all have looks of shock and disbelief.

All four: WHA...? KÛKAKU'S A WOMAN?!!

???: Of course she's a woman. What? You all thought what she was a man or something?

The four teens looks to their left to Sora standing next to them, surprising them.

Ichigo: *confused* Who...are you...?

Sora: Right. Where are my matters? *bows his head* My name is Sora Shiba, and I am the husband of Kûkaku. *lifts his head* It's an honor to meet you all.

Kûkaku: *notices the kids* What? Who're the kids?

Yoruichi: Kûkaku... I've come to ask you a favor. Of course you have. That's usually the case when you show up... Trouble?

Yoruichi: Probably.

Kûkaku: *smirks* Heh... We haven't has an exchange like this for too long... Go on. Let's hear your story. I love trouble.

Everyone else sits down as Yoruichi begins explaining to Kûkaku about why 'he' and the others are here in the Soul Society. Apparently, a girl named Rukia was taken back to the Soul Society and will be sentence to death for giving her Soul Reaper powers to Ichigo. With the help of Kisuke Urahara, they were able to come to the Soul Society. Yoruichi also mentioned that after Jidanbo was injured by Gin Ichimaru, the captain of Squad 3, the gates are most likely going to be guarded. So, that's why they came to ask for Kûkaku's help. After the explanation is over, Kûkaku could now be seen smoking from her pipe.

Kûkaku: I see. I get the picture. *blows out smoke* Fine. I accept.

Yoruichi: You do?!

Kûkaku: Sure. If Urahara's involved, how could I possibly say so? *stands up* Just one thing. I trust you... I'm not sure about these kids. I'm assigning a man to oversee the operation. That's all right with you, isn't it?

Yoruichi: Of course.

Ichigo: A man?

Kûkaku: Yes. *walks up to a door* Well, actually he's my little brother. He's a useless brat, but... Well? Ready?!

??? (Off screen): Wait... Just a second...

Kûkaku: I'm opening it! And you'd better behave yourself!

??? (Off screen): Okay! Ready, Sis!

Once Kûkaku opens the door, it reveals Gangu, who is on his knees with his eyes closed and a big grin on his face.

Ganju: Hello! My name's Ganju Shiba! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

But, as soon as Ichigo and the group sees him, they were dumbfounded. And when Ganju opens his eyes, he was also shocked to see them again, especially Ichigo.

After a few seconds of silence...Ichigo and Ganju jumps up to their and screams at each other's presence.

Ichigo and Ganju: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Kûkaku: *confused* What? You two know each other?

Sora: Well, that explains why Ganju came home late...

To be continued

Preview

Sora: Hello! this is Sora Shiba! In the next chapter, Rukia's execution has now been pushed to 14 days, meaning we have little time.  Not only that, Aizen, captain of the 5th Decision thinks that they're might be a conspiracy that could prove troubling in the Soul Society.  Meanwhile, my loving wife takes our guests downstairs to show them a new method of going into Seireitei.

Next time: 14 Days

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
68.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
769K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...