Izuku The Quirkless Archer

By CotyMeanor

Izuku midoriya is at the lowest point in his life when he decides to end it as he's falling he gets stuck to... More

Chapter 1: An Old Hawk
Chapter 2: The fruits of training
Chapter3:Welcome to U.A
Chapter 4: Battle Training
Chapter 5:Bad Guys Strike
Chapter 7: Initiative
Season 2 trailer
Chapter 8: The decision
Chapter 9:Green as grass
Part 11 Update and Information
Chapter 10: Arrow and Shield Combo
Chapter 11:AFO and OFA
Chapter 13: The Date
Chapter 14: Alliances are made
Chapter 15: The Race
Chapter 16: Capture the Flag
Chapter 17: The Tournament Round Begins

Chapter 6: Avenger Forever

2.2K 44 23
By CotyMeanor

Barton was not having a good day right now, actually he was having a terrible day. He infiltrated a base to gain the location of the villainous Red Skull, he found it.

Next, he went to the location and attacked the base in hopes of destroying it with that said man inside. That last part didn't go so well. Everything was going his way until he got to the bottom levels and that's where shit hit the fan.

Barton thought that he could kill the man that killed Captain America all by his lonesome self, hell he thought he could kill a Nazi super soldier. Boy was he wrong. Now Hawkeye his fighting a revived Red Skull and this time he doesn't have back up.

This time he doesn't have the Avengers and this time the Red Skull has powers. The odds don't seem good, but Barton was one to never in believe in the odds. He was not afraid and he was going to fight with everything that he had. As Avengers always do.

"You will die today, Barton." The Red Skull said darkly as his eyes glowed red, Barton meanwhile smiled and hit him a quick joke.

"Before you do that, can you please put some pants on. I mean nobody wants to see your junk." Red Skull was not in the mood for the archer's stupid jokes and focused his eyes upon him. Barton would widen his eyes when he saw a two red laser beams come from the nazi's eyes.

Barton rolled out of the way, he thought he dodged them, but that was wrong. Barton would see that beams made a hard right turn and come straight for him.

The old archer with his quick reflexes dodged again and this time the beams hit a tree. The tree now had two red scorch holes and it was cut in half from the power of the beams. Barton looked at the tree and looked back at Red Skull.

"That's new." Barton quipped as he grabbed another arrow and Red Skull decided to humor him.

"Yes, the times have changed and with that the power of individuals. Lucky for me I have an associate that was able to get these...quirks for me." Barton narrowed his eyes at the naked man and questioned him.

"Associate? All the heads of Hydra are dead or imprisoned." Red Skull gave a dark chuckle at the archer's foolishness.

"Not all the heads were from Germany. There was one that I found and he had an extraordinary power. I taught him how to control it, how to manipulate people, how to strike fear, and he eventually became a student that I was proud of. I brought him into Hydra and he became a head. My defeat in our last battle left my body broken, I knew it would take years for me to recover. So I reached out to him and told him to give me the powers of the world when it evolves and he did. My student took powers from many as the time passed and those that he deemed worthy he gave to me." Barton widen his eyes at all this, if what Red Skull says is true then there is only one person that could fit his description.

"Well you're out of luck, your student was defeated by a hero of this time." Red Skull laughed again and told Barton something that made him worry.

"Cut off one head, two more take its place. I thought you Avengers knew that already. He's alive and I once I deal with you I will make contact with him. Then our plans can begin and Hydra will rule the world." Barton had enough and fired an explosive arrow at nazi. Red Skull moved his head to the side and the arrow hit the tree.

"Over my dead body." Barton said as he loaded another arrow, this time he had two explosive ones.

"Yes, it will be." Red Skull eyes glowed red again and he fired the beams, while Barton charged forward. Avenger and Hydra battling for the final time and this time only **one** walks away.

* * *

**USJ**

The students of Class 1-A were having a bad field trip. Why you may ask, well it was because their field trip was invaded by villains and they looked for real. The students were all upstairs while the villains that came were down below with some kind of bird monster.

Izuku gripped his bow tightly as he looked at the three teachers in front of him. '_Eraserhead, Powerloader, and Thirteen. With them ours odds of surviving is not terrible, but we have no idea what the bird thing down is or what it can do for that matter. Not to mention that hand man caught my arrow and turned it to dust. I hate to say this and I really do, but I think we might need All Might.' _

Izuku hated what he just said. He doesn't want to rely on All Might to come save the day, but he remembers what Barton told him when they first met. Plus bye the looks of this bird creature the class was going to need a someone that can bring the hurt.

"Everyone stay behind Powerloader and Thirteen." Aizawa order everyone as he grabbed his yellow goggles. Everyone widen their eyes except for Izuku, he had a feeling that his sensei would try to do this alone.

"Sensei, you can't expect to fight alone them alone." Tenya said in disbelief, no matter how good Eraserhead is even he can't take all those villains down alone.

"You can't be a one trick pony and expect to survive in the hero world."

"And he won't be alone." Everyone looked to Izuku as he stepped up next to Aizawa. Eraserhead looked at him through his goggles and Izuku looked at his sensei through his shades.

"Before you go ordering and telling me to be safe. I want to remind you of a few things. I'm the best shooter in this class, I have the best vision, I took you down single handedly, and when it comes to the fighting from a distance. I am also the best at that. You need back up and there's no better than a hawk from the distance."

Aizawa heard the logic in his words and he knew he was going to need backup. Powerloader wouldn't be enough and what Izuku said is true. Out of all his students he his the best shooter and he could keep the villains at distance which would prevent them from overwhelming him.

**{Play Pain by Three Days Grace for the whole chapter}**

"Alright then, everyone stay behind Thirteen and Izuku. Izuku I need you to keep those villains from overwhelming me and Powerloader. Tenya, I need you to get to UA as fast as you can. I have a feeling that the enemy may be jamming us. Tell them what's happening here and tell them to bring back up." Tenya nodded his head as Eraserhead and Powerloader began to head down the stairs to do battle with the villains.

"Izuku, cover us!" Eraserhead yelled his student as he jumped down.

"Got your back, sensei!" Izuku said as he took a position near the stairs and loaded his new flash-bang arrow. Izuku fired an arrow into the air, the arrow was going straight till it made a downward dive and landed in the middle of a group of villains.

"The hell," The villain didn't finish as the arrow exploded and flash of light came blinding them. Eraserhead and Powerloader's gear protected them from the light, and with the distraction in place they moved in. Eraserhead wrapped the villains in his scarf tossed them into another group of villains.

"Please tell me that you have the thing with you?" Eraserhead was speaking to Powerloader about his support gear and the man shook his head.

"I'll manage, like you said no one can be a one trick pony and hope to survive in the hero world. You worry about yourself and I'll handle my own group of villains." The mole hero told him as he punched the ground and made a small hole from himself to jump into. Eraserhead sighed as he saw the support teacher dig his way through the ground and pull villains into it.

"What a day." Aizawa dragged as he saw another arrow hit a villain and this time it electrocuted him. Izuku was doing his job, now he had to do his. He only hoped that Tenya could get out of here quick and bring back up.

"Tomura, our forces are being defeated and All Might is not here." The purple mist villain spoke to the one with the hands all over his body. He stretched his neck and looked up at the stairs to see Izuku taking out his forces. Tomura glared at the teen and order the mist villain to get rid of him.

"Kurogiri, get rid of those kids. Now!" Tomura order Kurogiri and he nodded as he open a portal to the stairs. Izuku was saw the portal be opened and had a bad feeling as he saw the eyes of hand man.

"Guys, get ready because I think we may have company." Izuku told everyone as they all soon turned around to see a portal. Izuku turned around quickly and fired an arrow, but it did nothing as it went through the mist villain.

"Nice try, child, but it's no use." Kurogiri mocked Izuku as the mist villain opened a portals are all over the ground. "Now, scatter." The portals opened all below the students as some of them fell in. Izuku with his quick thinking fired a grappler arrow and grabbed the first person he saw, and that was Melissa

"AHH!" The students screamed as some fell in the portals. Izuku and Melissa widen their eyes when they saw Danny among them.

"Danny!" They both screamed and he assured them that they he will be ok.

"I'll be fine, worry about each other. Izuku, protect my cousin!" Danny voice soon disappeared as he fell to deep into the portal. The only ones that remained on the staircase was Izuku, Ochako, Tenya, Koji, Izuku, Melissa, Mina, Yuga, Thirteen, and Sero. While all the rest were god knows where.

* * *

**With Danny**

Danny fell into the purple portal and saw nothing but blackness, when he opened his eyes he saw and felt the water around him. He would have no time to think about where he was because he saw some kind of shark villain coming towards him.

Danny dodged the attack, but was still a sitting duck. The villain was coming back for another attack when Danny felt something around his waist and he saw pink tongue.

Tsu had saw Mei drowning in the water and quickly swam to her. She grabbed the pink haired teen and then saw Danny, she couldn't reach him so she used her tongue to grab him and pull him to safety.

Tsu with Mei in her hands and Danny around her tongue quickly swam to the boat for safety. Tsu jumped to the surface and got her two classmates to safety, she then let Mei go from her hands.

"Thanks, frog girl." Mei said tiredly as she coughed up the water that was in her mouth.

"Just call me, Tsu." Tsu told her as she didn't really like the name frog girl. Tsu then looked to Danny and he was looking at the water. Danny saw the villains and the look towards the entrance. Izuku was still over there meaning that Melissa would be safe. He knows that he wouldn't let anything happen to her, but he now he had to worry about himself, Tsu, and Mei.

'_Ok, we're all safe. Now, how do we get outta here? Better question: How the hell did Tsu of all people end of in a place where she can thrive the most? I mean wouldn't make more sense to send her to the fire zone where she would be liability. Unless the enemy doesn't know and they're all guessing our powers.' _Danny concluded as he went back to Mei and Tsu, he crouched down to them so he could tell his plan.

"Guys we need to get out of here."

"How? There are villains in the water and if we try to get to land they'll no doubt try to follow us." Mei told Danny and he realized that, but still Danny didn't waver.

"Mei, my cousin has told me that you are the best inventor in the support department. You must have something with you that you can use on those villains" Mei made a face that said she was thinking and then like light bulb turned on. Mei had an idea and hopefully it was a good one.

"Yeah, I got just the thing."

"What is it?" Tsu asked this time as the cherry blossom haired girl was searching through her bag and what she pulled out was green grenade. The grenade made everyone worry, especially Danny. He has been told by Melissa that Mei has a tendency to make things go boom.

"It's a prototype for that I didn't finish, I call it my** glue grenade**. We can toss this into the water and make those villains in their stick together. I was going to use this compound to make an arrow for Izuku before all of this happened. The compound won't last long so when the villains are trapped we need to take them out. " Danny nodded and smiled.

'_Perfect that's just what we need. The glue will stick the villains together, Tsu can get Mei to shore, and I can take them down to make sure that they don't follow.' _

"Mei, start tossing those grenades in the water. Tsu get ready to move Mei on my signal. We can do this girls, we just have to trust each other." The girls nodded their heads to their de facto leader.

Mei started throwing grenades in the water and the villains widen their eyes when they saw the object. They thought it was an actual grenade, but soon laughed when the object didn't do anything.

One of them got cocky and went next to it and held it in his hand, then another went next to him. Danny and Tsu looked at Mei for explanation and she shrugged her shoulders. "I told you that it was a proto-"

"What the hell!?" The three teenagers looked to the noise to see that the grenade did explode and the villains were covered in glue. They were becoming stuck to each other and entrapped by the glue.

"Tsu, get Mei!" Danny order Tsu and the frog girl leaped off the boat to shore, leaving Danny on it still.

Danny channeled his quirk to his index and finger, and it glowed yellow. The teen then pointed it towards the water. "You mess with the wrong class! **Detroit Pistol**!" Danny yelled as he flicked his finger and fired a gust of air that traveled like a bullet. The air impacted with the water and caused the waves to rise, which eventually led to a whirlpool.

Danny felt the boat rock and knew that it was time to leave. The future pro jumped off and Tsu used her tongue to catch him. "Thanks, Tsu." Tsu nodded and then began to ask about their next move.

"Danny, what do we do now?" Danny thought for a moment before answering Tsu's question. They need to get back to the stairs where Izuku was, but to do that they needed to cross the army of villains that Aizawa and Powerloader are fighting against. Not to mention there that creepy bird thing and hand man are over there as well. Those two will another problem no doubt.

"We gotta get back to the stairs."

"You know in order to do that we need to get the center of the building and that's where the heart of the action is." Danny nodded grimly as it was only the way. Mei sighed and rubbed her face, this was not how she imagined her day. She's support not a hero.

"Come on, we need to go. Besides we got a hawk watching us. I'm sure that he won't let anything happen to us." Danny told them as they remember that Izuku was at the stairs, he could he provide cover for them. Danny and his group soon left and made their way to the stairs as the battle for USJ had begun all over.

* * *

Students that were transported were appearing all over USJ with villains surrounding them. Katsuki and Eijiro were transported to the ruin zone and did battle with villains there. Katsuki was attacking each and every single one of them without regard for his own safety. He was ticked at how Izuku was giving trust by Aizawa to protect them. He doesn't need protection and he will show 'Deku' that.

Eijiro was helping him, but not by much. He just covered his back and watched as his classmate unleashed his explosions on the poor villains. '_At least he seems like he's having fun.' _The redhead thought as he saw Katsuki throw another explosion at a villain's face.

* * *

Shoto was teleported to the ice zone and saw that he was surrounded by villains. The villains tried to mock him and scare him, but it was to no avail. Shoto was too cool for that and for their actions he froze them solid. With the villains frozen Shoto walked to one of them and defrosted their face so he can interrogate them.

"Why are you here?" The villain was surprised the cold tone of Shoto and it made him shiver some more.

"We-We're here to-to...kill All Might. When he didn't show the leader wanted to take you kids out to send a message." Shoto narrowed his eyes at this and asked one more question.

"Who is the leader?"

"His name is Tomura Shigaraki, that's all I know. I swear!" Shoto nodded his head thanked the man by freezing him again. The bi-colored haired boy then made his way to the Aizawa to assist him in any way he can.

* * *

Momo and her group which consisted of Jiro and Denki all landed in the mountain zone. They didn't get time to rest for they had to deal with the villains. Momo created as baton for Jiro and a bo staff for herself. Denki hid behind Jiro which ticked the girl off that so called man of the group was hiding behind the women.

"Hey, Raichu, can't you...I don't shock them or something." Jiro said as she bashed a man with her baton.

"I can't do that without shocking you two." Denki explained to her as he evaded another attack. Denki saw that Momo blindspot was open and that there was a villain about to attack her.

"Momo, look out!" Momo turned around to see a large villain behind her and widen her eyes.

She braced for impact, but when she didn't feel anything she opened them to see that the villain was down. She and her group then began to notice all the villains were miraculously falling to the ground. They widen their eyes when they saw arrows in their back.

"Izuku, he's looking out for us." Momo told them all she looked to the stairwell, they didn't have long to rest for another group was coming towards them. "Get ready for another round." Momo told them as she swung her bow-staff, Jiro got ready, and Denki hid behind her.

* * *

Fumikage and his group which consisted of Mezo, Marshirao, and Rikido. The four of them were in the fire zone which consisted of blazing heat and fires all over the zone. They were faring very well as the more villains made their way to them. The light from the fires provided gave Fumikage problem, but he and Dark Shadow were holding their own.

All the students were in combat, but it didn't matter how well they fought. The real fight hasn't begun yet and when it does they would need more than there quirks to win. They needed All Might's help and they had to get a message out to him.

* * *

"Melissa, stay near me!" Izuku told her strongly as he picked off villains in the square. Melissa followed his order even though she didn't like it. She hated being protected, she wanted to show people that she could be a hero and take care of herself.

"I will, but we need to get a message out. I can't contact the school with my phone or communicator." Izuku nodded his head as he fired another arrow at the villains below, they were now trying to climb the staircase now.

"Meaning Easerhead was right, they are jamming us. Look like we need Tenya to get the school and deliver one."

"Yes, but him and the others have to get through that mist guy and it seems he can open portals anywhere he wants." Izuku couldn't turn around as he had to focus on what was in front, but he had an extra pair of eyes in Melissa.

"Melissa, what does that mist guy look like. Give me any features, something that stands out." Izuku said as he fired a flash bang arrow too blind a group of villains attacking Aizawa. Melissa looked at Kurogiri and saw that there was nothing but purple mist all over him, but she narrowed her eyes when she saw the metal plate on his neck. She began to form a theory.

"There's a plate, a metal one that's on his neck. I think that may be a weakness. If we can hit or something we could stop him and Tenya could get through." Izuku nodded his head and he had formed the same theory when he saw Kurogiri.

'She's_ a natural. Hot, smart, and great personality. My dream girl has come to life.'_ Izuku thought, even in the midst of danger the teen's mind is still on the babe next to him.

"Thirteen, the metal plate, target that!" Izuku yelled and the space hero opened his finger to suck the villain in. Kurogiri wasn't afraid, this was not the first time that his weakness was exposed.

"That won't work." The villain told the space hero as he opened a portal behind Thirteen and turned Thirteen's quirk against him. The attack damaged Thirteen's body and suit, leaving out of the battle.

"Thirteen!" Everyone yelled as the saw their teacher collapse to the ground. Izuku did a quick turn and fired an explosive arrow at Kurogiri. The villain smirked when he saw the arrow and created a portal to send the arrow back to him. Izuku saw the portal above him and widen his eyes. He quickly grabbed Melissa and moved out of the way. Izuku and Melissa heard the explosion and felt the impact of hit.

"Damn it! I can't fire any of my arrows if all he does is create portals to send them back at me." Izuku cursed, and the remaining students began to worry. Thirteen was down and they still had no way of getting past Kurogiri. Tenya formed an idea but it was a long shot.

"Ochako, I need you to touch me and make me float. Koji, once she does that throw me over to Kurogiri. Izuku, Mina, Yuga, I need all of you to distract him long enough for me to speed past him." Izuku raised an eyebrow at that.

"Tenya, I know you're fast, but remember you will be in mid air." Tenya nodded and looked to Izuku.

"Trust me!" Tenya yelled and Izuku shook his head.

'_Ah, what the hell. We're heroes coming up with bad plans might as well be in the job description.' _Izuku thought sarcastically and spoke to the group.

"Alright everyone, you heard four-eyes. Let's show him what we can do!" Everyone nodded and began to move on the plan. Ochako touched Tenya and he began to float, Koji then grabbed him with his strength and threw over to Kurogiri. Tenya went flying while Mina, Yuga, and Izuku fired their weapons. Mina and Yuga fired their acid and laser, while Izuku held his bow string with an arrow loaded.

The archer was not going to fire yet, he waited for the right moment, so he waited for Tenya to get closer. Kurogiri laughed at the children thinking that they were going to harm him with their pitiful quirks. The villain made portals to redirect their attacks and when Tenya got closer he created another portal in front of him. The moment was now for Izuku.

"Fire!" Melissa yelled as Izuku let go of the string and the arrow flew like a bullet. Izuku timed his moment right and that was when the portal opened. When Izuku saw a flicker of the purple portal opened he fired his arrow and it was his speed-arrow that Melissa gifted him with.

The arrow was the fastest out of all his arrows, it flew faster because of how light it was. With the distraction that Mina and Yuga provided he was able to lock onto his target which was the plate. The arrow zoomed past the portal and hit Kurogiri in his plate stunning him. Because of the stun Kurogiri lost control of his portal and Tenya was able to get past him.

"Recipro Brust!" The teen yelled as he was closer to Kurogiri, the teen activated his boost and zoomed past the villain. Kurogiri with widened eyes since he didn't see Tenya as he was like a flash, all he saw was a blur. Tenya had did it, he had made pass Kurogiri and with nothing in front of him he took off in a burst of speed. He had to get too UA, he had to get back up, and he will succeed.

'_Hang on everyone, I will be back, I swear!' _Tenya thought determined as he made it outside. He began to pour all his power into his engine quirk, he won't stop for everyone's life is in his hands.

* * *

**Stop Playin for a moment**

**UA**

Nezu was walking down the hall, he was greeting the students as he saw some of them conversing in the halls. Nezu was on his way to the teacher's lounge, he had finished some paperwork and decided to get some lunch. When Nezu arrived he opened the door to see All Might in his deflated form.

'_Good, Toshinori is here. Now we can have that discussion about Izuku.' _Nezu thought as he greeted All Might with his patented intro.

"Hello, Toshinori," Nezu greeted and All Might smiled seeing his old friend.

"Hello, Nezu."

"Yes, it is I, but what am I? Am I dog, a mouse, or a bear? Who knows?" All Might laughed at the joke. Nezu asked that to everyone and not one person has been able to guess what the animal is.

"Toshinori why are you...wait let me guess. You went over your limit." All Might nodded his head sheepishly, the number one hero has always been a reckless one. Nezu shook his head and sat down on the couch as he spoke to his fellow teacher.

"Toshinori, you have to be careful. You are not the hero you once were, your time is running less more and more with each passing day." All Might knew they were harsh words, but he knew that Nezu had his best interest at heart.

"I know Nezu, I known since I passed it on to Danny."

"How is young Daniel? I seen him through the halls and from what I can see he seems like you." All Might smiled when thinking about the young american teen.

"He's has been good, Nezu. I was afraid that him coming to Japan would affect him in someway, but he has adjusted very well. He does miss America some times and I can't blame him. There were a lot of good memories there, but there were also some bad." Nezu saw All Might lose his smile, Nezu face donned a frown as well. The animal knows what happened in America, he knows what happened to All Might and Danny.

"Again, I am sorry Toshinori. From what you told me about your wife, she seemed like a wonderful woman. She will be missed."

"I try not to think about it, but it's hard sometimes. Danny may have my hair, but he has his mother's looks."

"The best thing you can do for Danny is be there for him and guide him through this time. He has your power and will need help in controlling it. I have also seen that he has developed a rivalry of sorts with one of the students." All Might was surprised by that, his son never told him about a rivalry.

"Who?" Nezu smiled at that the teen he was going to name.

"It's one Izuku Midoriya." All Might widen his eyes and he looked sad, that was not missed by Nezu.

"I see." All Might said simply and it was now time for Nezu to speak to him about the teen.

"I spoke to him, Izuku, I mean. He's a bright young boy with great potential. I never seen someone with a heart to prove to others that he can do it. A boy that was born quirkless and that was told that he couldn't do it. He's come a long way from what I heard."

"What do you mean?" Nezu sipped his tea as he answered All Might's question.

"The boy had dealt with bullying and depression. Nobody believed that he could become a hero, so they made fun of him, bullied him, and ridiculed him. Even with all that the teen still continued to fight, but that ended when he met a certain hero. The hero was someone that Izuku looked up to and he asked the question that gave him life. The pro told him no and that broke Izuku." Nezu kept his eyes on All Might to see his reaction and he saw that he was looking down.

"Shall I stop, Toshinori?" Nezu asked him and All Might sighed as he looked up at his boss and saw a look of disappointment.

"I messed up didn't I."

"Yes, yes you did. I'm sorry Toshinori it's the truth, you of all people told a quirkless boy that he couldn't become a hero when you were the spitting image of him. You were once quirkless and all it took was a piece of hair to get your powers." All Might winced at every one of the Nezu words as they spoke truth.

"I know, but I was trying to protect him. There are villains that are powerful-"

"That may be true, but at the end of the day it would still be Izuku's choice. Izuku was going to kill himself because of your words." All Might widen his eyes at that as Nezu continued. "The boy looked up to you and your words hit hard. He was saved and brought out of the darkness by a man that would eventually become his teacher."

"What should I do?" Nezu and All Might shared a moment of silence as Nezu gave him an answer.

"I can't tell what you to do. You have to figure it out on you own. That's your job as a hero and a teacher." All Might nodded his head as the door burst open with Present Mic panting.

"Mic, what's wrong-"

"Outside, now!" All Might buffed up and Nezu climbed on his shoulder as they went outside to see an out of breath Tenya.

"Tenya, what happened?" Nezu asked and the answer the student gave worried all of the pros.

"U...S...J...attacked." Tenya said in between breaths and the three pros widen their eyes. Nezu looked to All Might and nodded his head, the animal soon got off his shoulder. With Nezu off of him, All Might soon jumped off into the air with all his power and made his way to USJ.

'_Everyone, hang on. I'm coming!' _All Might thought determined as he flew through the skies with a burst of speed. All Might was coming, but will the students and the pros be able to hold out till he gets there.

* * *

**Back to the song**

**Germany**

"AHH!" Barton screamed as he took a red beam to his chest, the armor he was wearing took the bulk of the damage, but even with that the beam still hurt. The battle between the Red Skull and Hawkeye was getting brutal.

Trees were destroyed, arrows were everywhere, and there was blood coming down Barton's head. He had been seriously injured in this fight, but even with that he was still going to fight. He would fight to till last breath and with the way this fight was going it might be that way. But if Barton was going to die, he was going to go out swinging and he was taking the Red Skull with him.

"You don't know when to die, do you?" Red Skull asked he was floating a few feet in the air. Barton let out a pain laugh as he got up.

"Huff...**I can do this all day**." Barton said with a tired a smile as he got up and loaded his bow. Red Skull glared at him as he was tired of these games and of that line.

"Well I can not. This has been entertaining, but all annoying things must come to an end." Red Skull said as he fired his red beams and Barton roll dodged out of the way. He quickly got up as the beams followed him, they moved with great speed. Barton fired an arrow that generated heat to lure the beams away, he succeeded and loaded two arrows and fired at the Red Skull.

Red Skull caught the arrows with both hands and crushed them, but as he did that the tips glowed red. The Nazi would soon widen his eyes as a massive explosion occurred in face blowing him away. Barton was not done as he kept the pressure on him. Barton fired more arrows from his quiver, until it was empty.

"I won't allow you to win!" Hawkeye was raining down arrow after arrow, it didn't matter what they were. Ice, fire, explosive, electric, acid, punching gloves, trick arrows, multi arrows, he fired them all. He could not let the Red Skull win, he **won't** allow him to win. The rapid attacks of the arrows was becoming too much for Red Skull as he covered his face and descended to the ground.

When Barton reached for the next arrow he felt he only had two left and knew what they were. They were two arrows they were dangerous and the person that gave them to him told him to only use it when it's an emergency.

'_This is an emergency!' _Barton told himself as he grabbed the arrows and fired them horizontally. The arrows flew side by side and as they got closer a blue lightning like energy was connected to them like a rope.

The arrows went by Red Skull, but the rope attached to him. The arrows would turn around and wrapped the nazi in the energy. Red Skull widen his eyes as the arrows circled him and the blue rope like energy wrapped around his torso and body.

With Red Skull entrapped the arrows came closer to each other and with one last loop they hit each other on their tips. Next thing that happened was blinding flash of white light appearing in the area where Red Skull was standing. Barton was blown back by the explosion that soon occurred as the whole area was shining in white light.

A massive smoke cloud was in the sky as Barton kneeled up from the ground, he wondered if that did it. The **quantum** arrow was the most powerful arrow in his arsenal and he was told him to never use it because of the destructive force of the arrow.

Barton eyes scanned the area, but he didn't see anything. He won, or so he thought. Barton would soon realized that he didn't win when he felt his right arm be blasted off.

"AHHH!" Barton screamed as he felt his arm be cut off by the beam. The beam meant one thing, that he failed. Red Skull was alive as he soon heard clapping as he grabbed his missing limp.

"Impressive, Barton. I didn't think that you had an arrow like that. No doubt a gift from **Stark**, but alas it failed." Barton looked in front of him to see that Red Skull, his red eyes glowing and wounds healing.

"A...healing factor." Barton said as he tried to reach for his bow, but Red Skull saw him. The nazi walked over to him and stepped on his only hand, crushing it and making the archer scream in pain.

"That and enhanced strength, far more enhanced than what the serum originally gave me." Red Skull smiled evilly as he kicked Barton over and grabbed his head. "Before you die, allow me to do a work out." Red Skull said evilly as he began to punch Barton in face.

A sound of flesh smacking, bones breaking, and blood spewing everywhere was heard as Barton faced was being bashed by the Red Skull. The Hydra leader showed no mercy has he beat Barton to near death, he wanted him alive just a little longer.

Barton knew that this was his end, so when Red Skull start to beat him he began to see his whole life as each punch came down. '_I guess what they say is true, your whole life does flash before your eyes when your about to die. Damn, did I live a good one.' _Barton saw images of his life as Red Skull punched him.

He saw the day he began an agent of SHIELD, he saw the day he met his partner Black Widow, he saw the day the Avengers were formed, he saw the day he married his wife and he had his children.

He saw them all and the flashes ended with him training Izuku. The student that he trained, the teen that became like son to him, a teen that will become a hero. A teen that will become an **Avenger**. Red Skull to his surprise and shock saw Barton smile through the beatdown.

When the Red Skull was done Barton face look like two trucks had ran over him, his shades were broken showing his blue eyes, blood poured from his mouth, his lips, his nose as it was broken, and his right eye was swollen shut, but even with all that Barton still had a smile on his face.

"Your time is over." Red Skull told him as he knuckles were covered in Barton's blood. Barton let out a pained laugh as he spit out some blood.

"Oh, my time has been over. I'm just smiling at the life I lived...and your defeat." Red Skull glared at him as he waved his hand. Barton could barely see, but he saw the hand moved. Red Skull was signaling someone.

"My defeat, hahaha!" Red Skull laughed mockingly as Barton wondered who he called and he would soon get his answer when he heard a voice that he hasn't heard in a long time.

"That is pretty funny, but you were always a jokester, **little brother**." Barton widen his only good eye at the voice. He knew that voice and the owner of that voice should be long dead.

"Hey, Clint." Barton looked up to see someone that should be dead, who he was looking at was none other than the villain **Trickshot**. Barney Barton, his older brother.

"Trickshot," Barton growled as he looked at his elder brother, unlike Barton, Trickshot had no grey hair...at all. It was like the man didn't age at all.

"How?"

"Yeah, well the boss decided that I was a good employee and his student gave a quirk that will allow me to stay young. When Red Skull got free the base sent out a message in here I am. I was in the city enjoying my time waiting for you to wake up." Trickshot now spoke to Red Skull as he looked into the sky.

"I'm awake now. Hurry this up, we have to plans that must begin." Trickshot nodded as he looked down at his little broken, beaten, and bloodied brother. He was going to enjoy this. Trickshot grabbed Barton's head and put him in a headlock.

"Any last words, little brother." Trickshot whispered to Barton as he smiled. Barton didn't fight the grasp, he accepted his fate the moment Red Skull beat him to near death. He was ready, but he was going to leave the two a message... no. He was going to leave them a **warning**.

"You won't win, no matter how much you tell yourself that. No matter how much you plan, no matter how many heads you grow. You will never win. Why because when** Avengers stand tyrants fall**! We never die! As long as evil stands the **Avengers will always be here and we will always be ready**."

With that said, Trickshot with one loud yell snapped the neck of his brother, killing the Avenger. Barton's body feel limp and fell to the ground, and the man died there. The Avenger, the archer, the leader, the father, the husband, the teacher, and the hero had fallen in battle.

Izuku had fired another arrow when he felt a deep pain in chest. He put his hand over it and shook his head as he had to get to the action. '_Barton, be alright.' _Izuku thought as he should be focused on the battle, but the pain in his chest felt like an omen.

"Then we'll just have to kill you all." Red Skull said as a chopper descended down and both Red Skull and Trickshot got in. They left the body of Hawkeye in the cold snow, but unknown to the two there was arrow deep in the forest that was blinking red.

"What's the plan, boss." Red Skull thought for a moment as he put on a black trench coat with the Hydra symbol in red stitched on the right shoulder.

"Contact AFO, tell him that I have awoken. It's time that the world knows that Hydra has returned."

"Hail Hydra!" Red Skull was met with chants from both Trickshot and the pilots as the chopper flew to an unknown destination.

Narrator: The Red Skull has returned, Hawkeye is dead, and the Avengers are gone. The time has come for the next generation to rise has come. The time has come for the next Avengers to gather. The time has come for the **Avengers to assemble**.

**To be continued **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 347 22
Izuku midoriya was a happy child with a wonderful mother and had a nice group of friends but when he turned 4 he got his quirk and it only went downh...
520K 16.2K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
198K 3.7K 62
Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless loser who had nothing to live for. He took his childhood friends advice and jumped. When he didn't die, his life changed...
4.1K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...