Izuku: The Ultimate Weapon

Par CotyMeanor

What if deku was kidnapped at the age of 4. What if he was experimented on and was made into the ultimate wea... Plus

Chapter 1: Birth of the Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 2:Awakening
Chapter 3: New Beginning
Chapter 4: Enter Izuku Kayama
Chapter 5: My Hero Academia
Chapter 6:Life at U.A
Chapter 7: The Boys Are Back
Chapter 8: Assault on the USJ
WTF?!?!?!?!?!!
Chapter 9: Burst Mode
Chapter 10: Season 1 Finale
Season 2 preview
Chapter 11: The U.A sports festival
Chapter 12:The calvary arrives
Not a chapter
Chapter 13: Shadow vs Mystique and Tournament battles
Chapter 15: Last Man Standing
Chapter 16:Names
Chapter 17: Internships, Villains, and the Family
Chapter 18: Stain and Terra
Chapter 19:Shadow v Stain and Terra
Chapter 20: Shadow vs Sabertooth
Chapter 21: Sending A Message
Chapter 22: Wanted
Chapter 23: Shadow vs ALL!
Chapter 24: Battle of the Ultimates
Chapter 25: Poison of the Past
short stories
Chapter 26:Shadow vs Pyro
Chapter 27:Shadow and Bullseye
Chapter 29: Agents of Trinity
Chapter 30: Rings off
Chapter 31: Who is Izuku Kayama?
Chapter 32: Finals

Chapter 14: The boy born with everything vs The boy who lost everything

1K 24 5
Par CotyMeanor

Previously: The first round of the tournament has come too close and the winners are advancing to the second round. The first match begins with Izuku and Shoto against each other. On his way to the ring Izuku came face to face with Shoto's father the Flame hero Endeavor. **STADIUM**

"Endeavor." Izuku said as he saw the flame hero blocking his pathway to the ring. Endeavor looked at the boy that was created to kill him and saw that boy had not really changed since he and the other heroes freed him from Trinity. Endeavor stared at Izuku for a couple seconds, which made Izuku uncomfortable.

"Uhh... sorry about the jaw." Izuku apologize to the flame hero and he let out a light laugh."Don't worry about it, that injury made realize that I needed to improve myself. I won't hold you for long, but I have need of your help." Endeavor asked the boy and Izuku was surprised.

' _Endeavor needs my help, what could he need from me? I mean he's the number two hero and has more cases cleared than All Might.'_ Izuku thought has has admired Endeavor for his ability to clear many cases. The man may not be as powerful or charismatic as Izuku's mentor, but the flame hero knows how to get the job done. Izuku respects that about Endeavor, it's his efficiency that Izuku hopes to have one day.

"Kid?" Endeavor called to Izuku and the boy was brought back to reality from his thoughts."Sorry, what do you need help with?" Izuku asked the flame hero and Endeavor responded."I want you to help my son, Shoto." Endeavor told Izuku and he began to realize where this may be going.

"You want me to make him use his fire." Izuku told Enji and he nodded, making Izuku sigh.

"I was going to do that anyway, Shoto needs to learn that he can't go through life with a crutch. He's only to hurt himself and others if he keep going down this path." Izuku told Endeavor making the man looked down in shame."It's my fault that he is this way. I wasn't the best-"

"I know." Izuku answered the flame hero shocking him greatly. "I do research on everyone that catches my eye and that included your son. I know your family history and I'm not going to get into that, that's a Todoroki problem. This only became my problem when your son nearly got us killed." Izuku spoke honestly, he didn't care for the Todoriki's family issues. Endeavor looked down sadly at his words knowing that they were true.

"Nezu told me of your report." Izuku sighed hearing that. _'Damn it Nezu, I said I'll handle this.'_"Look Endeavor, I'm not going to judge you on the decisions you made in the past. I have no right to that anyway and if one were to look at my back story they could stay I'm monster as well, and who knows they may be right. We may have done terrible and unforgivable things, but at least we're trying to be better people." Izuku told the flame hero and Enji could see where Izuku was coming from.

"You could have stayed the same man that Shoto and your family hated, but instead you changed. You brought their mother home and you started to be a better hero. A hero that your family can be proud of. Keep doing that and who knows they may one day forgive you." Izuku finished saying as Endeavor nodded, and the flame hero silently laughed at the irony in the situation he's in. Him the number two hero is taking advice from someone who is still a hero in training.

"You know All Might told me that I should atone for my sins, maybe we can walk the road of atonement together. It can be quite lonely on this road." Izuku said to the flame hero with a smile and Endeavor smiled at that."Yeah kid, that sound nice." Endeavor said, but his face became serious again when he asked Izuku a question.

"How will make Shoto use his fire?" Enji asked and again Izuku sighed."I going to do something that my mother, my teachers, and most of you pros might not approve of." Endeavor was confused by the statement."What do you mean?" Enji asked and Izuku ignored the question as began to walk forward.

" **Enji** , do you love your wife?" Izuku asked he walked forward and Endeavor was silent for a moment. He caused Rei pain, he knew that, but he also loved her and that what makes the pain worst for him. That he caused pain to the woman he loves.

"Yes." Enji replied too Izuku and now looking at his back as the teen was behind him."Don't let her watch this, because it's not going to be pretty. In fact it, may be **scary**." With that Izuku began to head towards the ring."See you around Endeavor... oh, and if you need some help with some cases give me call. I'm quite the detective." Izuku said as he lazily waved goodbye to the flame hero.Endeavor saw Izuku walk away after the statement and was left in the hallway thinking one how much Izuku reminds him All Might, but there was something **different** to him that All Might doesn't have.

Enji left the hallway and went back to the stands to be with his wife. What Izuku said had worried Enji greatly and he feared that Shoto was going to see same thing that he and the rescue team saw two years ago.

Izuku was made his way back to the ring to see Shoto standing across from him, with a face that said 'I will defeat you.' Izuku raised his hands to cover his face and his mother made the announcement.

"The second round will begin with the first match being Izuku Kayama against Shoto Todoroki!" Midnight yelled as she cracked her whip to start the match.

"Shoto, before we really get started I want to ask you a question." Izuku said his opponent and Shoto raised an eyebrow. "Before we get started... **do you want to use your fire in our match**?" Izuku asked with his hands still covering his face and Shoto glared at the boy instead of giving him an answer.The crowd was confused why Izuku would ask that, the pro teachers knew why and they felt something bad creep into their stomachs. The students were just ask confused, but got the same feeling as the teachers.

"Something's about to happen." Katsuki said as he watched Izuku.

**Warning: If you are a fan of Shoto then skip this part, this is your final warning.** **play: the end, wwe Armageddon 2007 theme song.**"Judging by your silence I can that as a no." Izuku said as he sighed. ' _So be it.'_ Izuku thought as he flipped his hair, but he still had his eyes closed.The camera zoomed in on Izuku's face and when he opened his eyes people's blood froze. Endeavor, Midnight, Mic, Eraserhead, and even Jeanist who was watching from his agency knew those eyes all too well. Izuku eyes were cold and hard, his face became emotionless, almost like the boy wasn't human anymore. This wasn't his warrior face anymore. No, this was something much, much, worse.

"There's my boy." Wesker said with a proud fatherly smile as he saw Izuku. "Show him, Shadow. Show them all what I made you to be." The chairman said aloud as he continued to watch the fight between Izuku and Shoto.

"Tomura, are those eyes you saw at USJ?" Kurogiri said his voice almost shaking. Tomura swallowed a lump in his throat and shook his head."No, this is much worse than what I saw." Tomura said as he watched the match. Killmonger was no better as those eyes reminded him of that night, the night he lost everything. _'My god, Wesker. What have you created?'_ AFO spoke as he saw now why Tomura was scared when he returned from USJ"Enji?" Rei said as she saw a look that she never thought she see on her husband. Rei saw her husband Endeavor look sacred as he looked at the boy."Rei, look away." Was all that Enji said to her as Izuku began to walk to Shoto.

' _Izuku... is this Shadow?'_ All Might thought as he too was scared at what he saw on apprentice face.

Izuku began to walk to Shoto slowly and Shoto was shaking as he looked into Izuku eyes. He saw the emptiness in those eyes, almost as there was no soul in Izuku. Izuku took one more step towards Shoto and in a blink of an eye the Ultimate weapon was gone."Where-Where did he go?" Minoru asked sacred and everyone look to see where Izuku was. The teen was completly gone leaving a deathly silence in the staduim.

Shoto looked around the stadium for Izuku and soon he heard a voice. "Behind you." Shoto heard as he turned around and saw the emotionless face of Izuku. Izuku quickly grabbed Shoto's throat and the ice/fire user felt air leaving his body as he struggled to get out of the Izuku's grip. Izuku was choking the life out Shoto and he didn't care at all, the teen face was still blank.

Shoto was panicking, but he'd focus long enough to fire a giant pillar ice at Izuku. It was the same move that he did in the first round in his match against Hanta, but only much larger and thicker."Holy shit." A spectator said as he saw the ice that Shoto made and it was much bigger than before. When everyone looked back down to the area they could see that Izuku was frozen in the ice and the crazy part was that his hand was still around Shoto throat."His hand... it's still around that kid's throat." A another spectator said as Shoto was still trying to escape the grip.

' _He's frozen solid! How the hell can he still hold me this tightly!?'_ Shoto thought as he finally escaped Izuku grip and move back from the pillar of ice that he created. "I've wo-" Shoto didn't finish as heard a sound, a sound that sounded like glass was breaking.

Shoto and everyone looked towards Izuku who was still frozen in the ice and they noticed something. The camera zoomed in on the ice and everyone saw a small crack on the ice. Shoto took a step back in shock at what he saw."N-No way. There is just no way! It's impossible, no can get out of all that ice!" Shoto yelled and his class couldn't believe that the stoic and cool Shoto was acting like this. Soon another crack was heard bringing the attention back to the ice.

Another crack was heard and another, and another, and another. The cracks making the pillar of ice look like a large spider-web, and in a blink of an eye the pillar that Shoto created shattered like glass. The pillar's fall created a small dust cloud the covered the arena. Shoto looked in front of him and his heart stopped at what he saw, Izuku was walking out of dust cloud looking directly at him. Shoto was frozen like a statue as he saw Izuku walking through the dust and he could honestly swore he saw the teen's eyes turn from green to blood red. Like he was now no longer human, but a demon.

Shoto wanted to move but he couldn't, he was so cold and he was shivering uncontrollably. The boy he didn't know it was because of overuse of his ice quirk or because of fear that Izuku giving him."He-He broke the ice." Denki said in shock, he couldn't comprehend what he just saw. Class 1A knew that Izuku was powerful, the guy has six quirks, but to break the ice like he did is something sort of amazing. The pros were no better than the students, this is like nothing they have ever seen.

Izuku kept walking to Shoto slowly and Shoto summoned more ice to defend himself. Izuku saw it coming and jumped, the teen perched right on top of the tip of the ice as he landed. Shoto looked up at him to still see his emotionless face and when Shoto blinked Izuku disappeared. Shoto looked to see that Izuku was on his right and summoned as much ice as he could for a shield.

It didn't work as Izuku shattered ice like glass with a kick and Shoto felt massive amount of pain where is right arm was. Shoto looked at his arm to see that his entire right arm was broken, Izuku had destroyed it **with a single kick**."AHHHH!" Shoto screamed with wide eyes when he saw his broken arm basically hanging like a piece of meat. The crowd let loose a loud gasp when they saw the injury and Rei covered her mouth with her hand. Izuku face looked impassive, no emotion, no reaction, just blank.

Shoto saw Izuku continue to walk to him and before he could do anything Izuku appeared at his right side again, and this time he shattered his right leg with another kick. Bringing the boy down to the ground as he let loose another scream.

Shoto right leg was bent the wrong way and his arm was broken. Half was his body was broken. Minoru wanted to throw up when he saw Shoto's body look completely destroyed. The only side that was remaining was his left, the side he vowed never to use. Izuku looked at with him with cold, piercing green eyes and finally spoke since the start of the match."Disappointing." Izuku voice was cold and blank, nothing like how the students knew of it."Is this truly the son of Endeavor." Izuku continued as he soccer kicked Shoto in the ribs, cracking, possibly breaking a few of them. Shoto coughed up blood as it fell from his mouth and some people looked away from this. This wasn't a fight, this is an **annihilation**.

"This needs to stop." Tsu said in a tone that said she had seen enough, while Mina and Toru turned away. No one and I mean no in Class 1A has ever seen Izuku like this, that includes Katsuki.

"Is that really you, Deku?" Katsuki whispered.' _Deku... stop.'_ Ochako thought as she was back the medic center, the girls eyes were in absolute horror and disbelief."It's a shame, you have all this talent, this skill, these quirks, and it's **wasted** on someone who won't use them to their full potential." Izuku said as he saw Shoto crying to crawl away, making it even harder for people to watch this match. Izuku flashed over to him and slammed a foot on his back, making him cry out in pain.Izuku bent down to his left ear and whispered something to him. " **I guess Endeavor had another failure."** Izuku said to Shoto with a sick smirk and that broke him. He couldn't move and he couldn't beat Izuku. His class president was right when he told him the outcome of this fight.

"So sad." Izuku said as he stomped on Shoto back making him cry out pain and cracking the ground underneath him even more. Endeavor who was watching his son take the beating had enough of it.

"SHOTO!" Everyone looked to see the flame hero at the railing his flames blazing. "Show him your power whether it be fire or ice, just please **get up and fight**! I know there is a power of a hero inside of you, you have to find it! I'm sorry I failed you, but **don't fail yourself**!" Endeavor screamed at the top of his lungs, pleading with his son to continue on.Shoto heard his father plea and for once he was thankful for it, but there was nothing left for him to give. Izuku was too powerful, too strong, to dominant he... he was just too much for Shoto."Sorry Endeavor, there is nothing left in the boy." Izuku told the pro as he raised his foot that was on Shoto's back, everyone that was still watching saw red streaks appear on his leg that was raised. The people widen their eyes when say this. _'He wouldn't!'_ The thought of everyone watching and their fears was realized by Izuku next sentence.

"I'll put end to your pain." Izuku told him as he began to bring his foot down, time seemed too slow down for everyone as Izuku foot was coming down. All Might buffed up, Snipe loaded his gun, Vlad King and other were about to charge into the arena. Shoto though didn't do anything, he didn't even try. Half of is body was broken and just like Izuku said he wanted the pain to end, until a voice called out to him.

"SHOTO!" Everyone that was about to move turned to the direction of the sound and saw that it wasn't Endeavor, but his wife. Rei had ran to the railing next to her husband and called her son's name. "SHOTO! Get up, get up and fight!" The next word shocked Shoto so much that he couldn't believe what he heard.

" **USE YOUR FIRE!"** Both Rei and Enji screamed at their son and just like that something snapped in Shoto's mind. Steam began to come from Shoto's left side and like a lighter the other half of his body ignited in a blaze of flames.

The flames erupted from Shoto's body and nearly engulfed Izuku, the boy barely escaping. Izuku had too distant himself from Shoto's flames as they were still erupting. The green teen had some burns, but his healing was taking care of it.Enji couldn't believe what he was seeing after so many years, after so much trauma, so much pain, his son had finally accepted quirk that he was blessed with.

' _Shoto, my son, I will forever be sorry for the pain I caused you. I believed that you were would be greater than All Might, but now I see that you will be greater than_ _**me**_ _.'_ Enji thought as he saw his son flames.

"Well about time." Izuku said as everyone saw him dust himself off. The teen pants were nearly burned off and his shirt was totally gone showing his chest. The people also saw that Izuku face that had changed, it was back to normal along with his voice as well. Shoto somehow got up, as much as it hurt him to do so. His right arm was still dangling and his right leg was twisted the wrong way, but he was standing.

"So those are the flames of Shoto Todoroki, impressive." Izuku said as he saw that the flames were coming out of the left side.

"You... did this... on purpose, didn't you?" Shoto asked in pain, the question shocking the people in arena. They all turn towards to Izuku awaiting his answer."Yup, I had this planned from the start of the Festival." Izuku said simply as he put his hands in pockets."Why?" Was all that Shoto asked as Izuku looked at him sighed."Normally some pros might work their ass off trying to reach people by giving some epic speech about how your quirk is yours and nobody else's. Blah, blah, blah, shit like that. That something All Might can might do, but not me. I am not going to waste my breath and basically beg you to use your fire. So instead I gave you taste of what a real villain is capable of when you fight with a crutch and these are the results." Izuku said pointing at Shoto's right side, Izuku words was shocking everyone that was watching this.

"Shoto, this is the real world and in that world the villains **won't care**. They won't give a damn about you or your sob story. They are going to use everything in their power to hurt you and the people you love. So if you really think and believe that you can beat villains by half-assing through life, then you'll be dead before you're 20." Izuku told the boy as Shoto listened to his words carefully as each one cut through like a knife through butter.

"Do you really think that the League of Villains or even villain for that matter is going to care about your mommy and daddy issues? No, they will be more to focus on **killing you!** Ice is comes from your right side, all someone as to do is take away that, then it's bye-bye ice quirk. Then you will be left defenseless and you will die." Izuku said as now everyone was listening to and him the camera's were now on him.

"The people at USJ are not finished, **they will** **be back, there will be others,** and **we have to be ready**. All Might is not going to be around forever, neither is Endeavor, Jeanist, or even Hawks. They're not gods Shoto... **their men**. If they fall then the world will look to the next generation for help and we have to be ready for that moment." Izuku told Shoto as the boy took these words to heart.

"At the end of day you have to decide if you want to be a hero or not. If so, then accept that part of yourself that you try to run away from. If not, then drop out of my class. I want people who want to be heroes, who will bust their asses off day in and day out ready to sacrifice their bodies to make sure they..." Izuku points to all the people in the crowd."They can get home safe, that they get see their loved ones, and **that they get to smile**. That's who I want Shoto, **people who go beyond their limits and reach a new level of heroism.** So what's your decision going to be?" Izuku asked Shoto as the boy looked at the ground, his hair covering his eyes, and everyone eyes on him.In Shoto's mind he thought about the time his mother told him to be hero. The time his father made his life a living hell, but he also began to see how his father had changed. How he brought his mother home, how he spends more time with Fuyumi, and how he wanted to spend time with him and his brother, but both boys pride wouldn't let him. Shoto was quiet for a few minutes and then gave his answer.

Shoto flames died down and he spoke. "I forfeit." Shoto said not really shocking everyone because his body was so damaged, but Shoto managed to stay one last thing before passing out from pain and exhaustion.

"Izuku, **I will be a hero and...thank you**." Shoto said to Izuku and the green teen nodded his head."When we fight again I want to see your fire side be on the par with your ice." Izuku told him as he saw Shoto collapse.The medic team came to Shoto and took him to Recovery Girl office, so he can heal. Endeavor and Rei also left the stands to go check on their son. While Midnight gave the call.

"Winner of the match is Izuku Kayama!" The pro hero shouted and Izuku this time was not met with applause or even boos, the stadium was just silent.

Izuku didn't care though, he just walked back to the waiting area to join the rest of the students. Izuku did what he had to do whether people liked it or not. Izuku knows that there is something coming, USJ and Mystique were the warning shots. The next time it won't be a warning and people are going to get seriously hurt. The students need to know that a storm is coming and there needs to be somebody ready to face it. **Author note: You can stop playing the music and if you skipped the first part, you can now read from here.*** * * **MEDIC CENTER**Shoto was on the medical bed as Recovery Girl got done healing him, she was in shock just as everyone else when she Izuku attack Shoto the way he did. Endeavor and his wife were in room looking at their son. Enji and Rei thanked the old nurse for healing their son in which she nodded.The nurse then left her office as to give the family a moment. Shoto began to open his eyes and saw the first person he saw his mother. Rei immediately went to hug son, glad to see that he was awake and alright.

"Shoto, I'm so glad that you're alright." Rei cried and Shoto hugged his mother to reassure that he would be alright.

"Thank you mother, but I'm fine now." Shoto said as he saw his father Endeavor."Shoto-""I need to work on controlling more of my left side." Shoto told Enji and widen his eyes. "I would like your help since you're the best fire user I know." Shoto continued and Enji nodded."Yeah, you need to douse the flames a bit. I'll train you in better controlling it... and Shoto I'm proud of you." Enji said as he left the room to give the mother and son time.

"He really wants to change." Shoto said to his mother as they saw Enji leave the room."Yes, I truly believe he does." Rei said as she now looked at her son."Shoto he was very worried when he saw you in that fight. I never thought I see that look on his face, a face of worry and fear. I haven't seen that face in such a long time." Rei said making Shoto widen his eyes.

"Do you want to know something, the red flowers that I water in the garden were giving to me by your father during my time in the hospital. He originally gave me one our first date and I told him that I liked it." Shoto was surprised by this, he thought his father cut all contact with his mother.

"My doctor told me that Enji came to visit time and time again, leaving those flowers after every visit. I didn't see him, my doctor told me that it wasn't best for me and I was too scared. After the flowers he started sending pictures of you kids on your birthdays, holidays, even some of Natsuo and Fuyumi graduation. He really wanted to reconnect with us. When I came home that day last year the first thing he did when you all went to bed was bow to me and apologized for the pain he caused." Shoto couldn't believe what he was hearing, the prideful number two hero bowed to someone.

"I still thought at the time that he was using me again and wanted to make use your fire, but then I started to see that he was really trying. Always spending time with Fuyumi, doing more charity work, being a better person. I can't tell you how you should feel, but I think that you should give your father a second chance. We all made mistakes and some of us don't get a seconds chances to make it right." Rei finished saying as she looked at her youngest son right eye, right where his scar was. She being the reason his handsome face was scarred. Enji may have pushed her to that point, but she pulled the trigger.

Shoto sat there on bed contemplating his thoughts on what his mother just told him. "I-I'll think about it mother." Shoto said and Rei nodded her head as the two stayed in the room a little bit longer before heading back to the stands to watch the rest of the Festival.* * * **STADIUM**Izuku made it back to the waiting area and was met with silence as he sat down. The second match had begun between Tenya and the thorn girl Class 1B, whose name is **Ibara Shiozaki**. Ibra put a good enough fight where she impressed some clients with her quirk, but eventually Tenya won using his Recripro Brust knocking the girl out of bounds. Fumikage had defeated Mina as he pushed her out of bounds with Dark Shadow. Katsuki and Eijiro were in their match now as someone decided to speak to Izuku.

"Deku?" Izuku looked too Ochako looking at him with sad eyes. Izuku took a sigh knowing what the girl wanted to speak about.

"I know Ochako, and I'm sorry that you guys had to see all that. I especially didn't want you and everyone to see **that side of me**. It won't happen again. Now come on, a sad face doesn't look good on you." Izuku told the girl and the round face girl blushed from Izuku comment.'' _He always knows what to say to make me feel better.'_ Ochako thought, while Izuku looked at the girl blushing and he gained a small smile as well. Something about being with Ochako makes him feel good inside and but there is something else, **a feeling of loss and betrayal**. Izuku ignored that other feeling and looked back to the stadium to that Eijiro was giving Katsuki a run for his money.

The red head boy was using his harden skin to survive the power of Katsuki explosion. Katsuki was getting tired of this fight and wanted to move on to the semi-finals where he just had to beat either bird boy, or four-eyes, and then he gets to fight the one person he wanted since the start of the Festival. **He gets Deku.**

"I done playing games now!" Katsuki shouted as he fired explosion after explosion at the Eijiro, he believed that he could survive, but Izuku saw what Katsuki was doing.' _Kachan is tiring him out, Eijiro harden quirk has a limit and Kachan is about to test where that limit is.'_ Izuku thought as he saw Eijiro look tired. Katsuki fired one more explosion from his hands, this one with little more power to knock the red-head out of the ring."Winner of the final match of the second round is Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight shouted as Katsuki just looked at one person and that was Izuku."Alright ladies and gentlemen we are at the Finals of the Tournament and here are your **Final Four**!" Mic shouted in the microphone as images of Izuku, Tenya, Fumikage, and Katsuki appeared.

"The first match will be Izuku Kayama vs. Tenya Iida and the second will be Fumikage Tokoyami vs. Katsuki Bakugou!" Mic said as the stadium erupted into cheers. Each of them made their way to the ring, all were battered and tired except for Izuku, but the other three students were still willing to go on. Katsuki and Fumikage left while Izuku and Tenya stayed in the ring to get their match started.

"Deku!" Katsuki called to his surrogate brother and Izuku turned to look at him."You better win, if not I'm going to kick your ass!" Katuski grumbled and Izuku laughed as he turn back to face his Tenya. The two friends lined up in front of each other, ready to do battle."Izuku, I will give you everything I have. Do not expect victory so easily." Tenya told him as Izuku just smiled."Wouldn't have it any other way." Izuku with a smile as the final three matches were about to begin. Izuku Tenya, Fumikage, and Katsuki were the final four that will do battle and only one will walk away victorious.

"LET THE MATCHES BEGIN!" Mic screamed as we neared the climax of the Sports Festival and the crowd erupted into the roars and cheers.

**To be continued** **DBZ NARRATOR: Here we are at the Finals. Will either Tenya, Fumikage, or Katsuki be able to stop the powerhouse that is Izuku? The final matches are underway. Who will walk away from the Sports Festival as the winner?** **Find out next time on Izuku: The Ultimate Weapon** **Chapter 15: Last Man Standing**

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

57.9K 1.4K 12
When Katsuki and Izuku were 5 they found out both of them were quirkless. A few months later they're parents were killed in front of them when they...
652K 15.4K 14
In middle school Katsuki and Izuku did something. 😉. Then 3months later Deku stopped going to school for a year. They both acted as if nothing happe...
4.7K 194 27
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a normal quirkless kid who have been trying to get by each pasting day even though its been getting harder. One da...
284K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...