Til'3005

By CynnNaniCarter

Every time you hold me, hold me like this is the last time. Every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll neve... More

Intro
Intro 2 Jeremiah
1: Picture This
2. Her Way
3. Intentions
4. Last Lover Letter
6. Reminders
7. Nobody Gets Me But You
9. Version Of You
10. Beetlejuice
11. Favored Me
12. Fine Line
13. Used To
14. Rain On Us
15. Cut It
16. For Fake
17. Play this girl a love song
18. My Bottles
19. Statements
20. All Love
21. Good Ones
22. Climax
23. Best thing
24. Let me love you
25. Tell Her
26. The scare
27. Bad Luck
28.
29.
30.

5. In the Proof

10.8K 382 170
By CynnNaniCarter

-Chapter Nor Edited-

Jeremiah Tamir Green
Chicago, IL

May 28th, Sunday
7:45 PM

"Come here and sit yo' bad ass down" I sucked my teeth as Tamir continued to jump on my OG furniture. I don't want to hear that lady mouth.

Tamir frowned folding his arms into his chest.

"Soon as you cry ima' take yo' ass back home, all that crying shit for girls lil folks." I told him.

"Shut the fuck up." Tamir whined and I shrugged my shoulders muffing his head.

"Stop cursing for I tell yo' granny." I warned him grabbing the ps5 controller.

"I heard him, watch yo' mouth gbaby before I pop you." My momma came into the living room with our plates.

"NaNa he be messing with me." Tamir pouted.

"Boy, ain't nobody been messing with yo' crybaby ass." I mugged him.

"Jeremiah stop acting like a child." My momma said causing me to scrunch my face up.

I sucked my teeth not wanting to hear her lecture.

"How Malaya's been doing?" She ask as I start to dig into the Mac and cheese.

I shrugged. "She alright."

"That's to be expected being a single mother and all. I just wished y'all would've worked it out for Gbaby." My momma began.

"I ain't teach you like that, Jeremiah. I ain't raise you to be a man that steps out on the mother of his child and treats her like shit." She continued.

"Gbaby, right here." I scrunched my face up.

I looked at Tamir as he was biting into his chicken paying attention to our conversation.

I know I did Malaya wrong her entire pregnancy, after and before but I ain't no monster and I definitely don't want my son to see me as one either.

My OG sighed looking at Tamir and his big ass eyes.

"NaNa can I stay the night?" Tamir asked.

"Naw, nigga you got daycare in the morning-yo momma want you home." I told him.

"Mommy said Nigga a bad word." Tamie scrunched his face up.

"You could say Nigga, yo' momma can't." I shrugged.

"Ununt, yo' momma right-don't use that word baby. It's taking our ancestries back a hundred years." My OG informed us causing me to sigh.

Here she go with this spiritual shit.

"Ima' call mommy and ask her can I stay. NaNa I stay and go to church again with you tomorrow?" Tamir asked grabbing his apple iPad with his greasy hands.

Spent all that money and the boy don't even give a fuck.

"Yes baby?" Malaya answered the phone in a raspy tone.

"Can I stay at NaNa house, please." Tamir asked.

Nigga always want to stay over somebody house.

"I don't care, Tamir. Did you ask yo' daddy?"

"He said yes." Tamir smiled before hanging up.

"That was rude as hell boy." I muffed his head.

"Stop touching me before I hurt you." Tamir got up throwing his set up.

"Oh you gon hurt me?" I chuckle.

"Yea." Tamir laughed punching the air until I pushed him and he jumped onto of me.

"Can't beat me Nigga." I chuckle putting him in a soft head lock. "Tap out."

"I'm not tapping out." He laughed trying to break from the lock. "You weak."

I chuckle.

This shit reminds me of when me and my lil' brother use to wrestled and shit.

9:38 PM

"Let me see you're fucking phone bro." Tamya yelled into Von face.

"Ay, y'all could get out my crib with all that shit." I mugged them.

All loud and shit, my landlord already be on my dick.

"What's in yo' phone that you don't want me to see, Kenvontae?" Tamya got more into Von face.

I chuckle at how unbothered he is.

"Where yo' sister?" I asked Jkrya as she walk out my bathroom.

"Who Dejah? She at home." Jkrya shrugged.

"We know Dejah big head ass at home, she don't go nowhere." Uno chuckle.

"Ongod, I'm talking bout that other one." I told her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Probably at some nigga house, ion know what that girl be doing. And that's not my sister, that's my half sister."

"Still yo' sister." Uno chuckle.

"Shut the fuck up, Uno." Jkrya mugged him.

I don't know why Jkrya be so defensive about that shit, it's the truth.

And her sister attractive as hell, she feminine too-I like that shit.

She obviously going through some shit a little to close to home for me, that's probably why I feel so bad for her.

That mental health shit ain't nun to play about, I lose my brother to suicide when he was eleven.

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::

What's Y'all Zodiac ??

Bro Be Nice 😭 My Readers Be Ruthless And I Think I Choose Some Real Pretty Mfs 😭💕

Chantel Locs
- Azhanae Mommy

Dejah Moore
- Azhanae Ghetto Twin

Jkrya Moore
- Azhanae Ghetto Twin

Samaria Hall
-Azhanae Cousin

Aanijah Jackson
-Azhanae BestFriend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 10.6K 28
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.
112K 2.6K 33
"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ 2022-๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ก 2023
118K 5.6K 29
AND YOU SAY YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, BUT I SWEAR YOU NEVER SEEN IT IN YOUR LIFE.- SUMMER WALKER
588K 34.6K 42
"I got you something." He told her pulling away, while she watched him curiously until he pulled out a pandora bag. Her eyes widened at the necklace...