Changing Mine & Their Lives

By LeToyaM

*DISCONTINUED* Hailey is a 12 year old orphan with a bad past. She has constant flashbacks reminding her of... More

Chapter 2
Chapter tres (if you don't. Know Spanish it mean three :p
Chapters fouro
chapter cinco
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
surprise chapter 9
Surprise #2! Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12!!
Chapter 13
Chap 14 #SchoolAin'tCool
Author Note
Chapter 15
16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ze Zeventeen!!!!
Chappy 18
REAL chappie 18
chapter 19
Challenge
Updates and stuffe
Chapter 20!!!!!!!!!!
2111111111111111 (jk 21)
22 + Dylan O'Brien! yummy
ChApTEr 23
Tweptpy Fopupr
24th Chapter of Looooooooove
Twenty Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive
@^
27; happy summer
I'm Sorry

Adopted? By One Direction? (fanfic)

1.9K 16 7
By LeToyaM

Hey guys!! This is my first story *yay!* so help me out here! Vote comment like! Ps. None of this is true my family actually loves me.

----------------------------

Chapter 1

*Haley's pov*

"Mom!! Don't leave me!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My mom was sinking quicker into the dark pit. I tried to reach for her but something held me back. "MOM!!!!!"

I woke up drenched in sweat. Briann, the head of the orphanage , ran in when I screamed. "Haley, sweetie, your here in the orphanage, calm down your dad isn't here." She said calmly . "It wasn't about dad" I cried into my hands.

"It w-was 'bout mom!" I cried.

At that moment the telephone down stairs rang. "I'll be right back ok sweetie?" "Ok"

*Briann's pov*

"I'll be right back ok sweetie?" I reassured her "ok" she replied still crying

I walked briskly to the phone, when I got there I picked up the receiver.

"Hello, Sunny Side Orphanage. Briann speaking how may I help you?"

--------------------------

*Paul's pov*

"You wanted to see me Simon?" I inquired

"Yeah. This is very serious Paul and don't take no for an answer from the boys ok?" He asked

"Ok?" I said but it came out more of a question

"I want the boys to adopt a child." He said seriously

I burst out laughing " You want... Louis... Harry,Niall, Zayn and Liam ...... To adopt a child." I said taking pauses to breathe.

""Yes." He said cooly with a serious face. I immediately stop laughing with one look at his face. He was serious as hell

"You want the boys, who can't take care of themselves, to adopt a child ?!?" "Yup. That's all for now Paul you can leave . Oh call this orphanage they have many children there, recommendation from a friend."

With that I left. What was wrong with Simon today. I know he said it was for publicity, but come on. He was talking about the boys our boys. One Direction boys!! I sighed. I got in the van and drove to Louis' flat. How to break it to them? "Hey guys! Yeah. Simon wants you adopt a child. Oh and you have to do it tomorrow. Anybody else hungry? How bout you Niall?" No. Guess I gotta wing it when I get there.

Wait? I'm already here? Wow!

"Hey boys!!" I announced as I walked through the unlocked door " you need to learn to lock the door. You know fans know where you live right?"

"Louis!!" They yelled in unison. I rolled my eyes, I've been doing that a lot when I got this job.

"Meeting!!!! Right now in the lounge!!!!" I yelled

In a few minutes everyone was here. I took a deep breath.

"Simonwantsyoualltoadoptachildbytomorrow. Anybody hungry?" I said in one breath.

"Me!!" Yelled Niall.

"Not now Niall!" Yelled Liam being the daddy of them all " now Paul say that again. Slower this time."

"Simon. Wants. You. To . Adopt. A. Child. By. Tomorrow." I said slowly.

They all started laughing madly . I mean stomach holding, rolling on the floor laughing.

"You can't be.....serious" Louis said while laughing

"Dead serious." I said cooly.

They all sat there with shocked expressions. "Yeah I know" I said chuckling

"Does Simon realize that we can't even take care of or selves without you?!?" Niall shouted

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

"Let's do it lads." Said Zayn seriously with a smile.

"Ok?" They said but it came out as a question.

I pulled out my phone. "What gender and age?"

They thought for a moment.

Liam spoke up "Girl 10-12" the boys just nodded in agreement.

"Ok." I dialed the number.i waited six dial tones before someone picked up

"Hello, Sunny Side Orphanage. Briann speaking how may I help you?" Briann, I'm guessing, asked

"Hi. I'm Paul, I was wondering if your free tomorrow. We would like to adopt a child. Girl around ages 10 through 12 to be exact."

"Really?!?" She sounded shocked "I mean....of course. Yes, say round noon."

"Yes that is fine. Thank you." I said before I hung up

---------------------------------

*Haley's pov*

Briann came back sooner that I thought

"Hey sweetie. We're having some people coming over tomorrow to take a look at you kids. So I want you all fit and ready ok? She said

"do I really have to come?" I whined

"Yes. You skipped the last one. So it is necessary for you to attend." She said sternly.

"Fine" I huffed.

"Good. Now get some rest it's 9'o clock at night." She said then kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Briann" I said yawning.

I realized that I had spent half of my day sleeping and crying. I must of looked like a wreck.

My long curly auburn hair must be a bird's nest with color dyed ends, red puffy green-blue eyes, blotchy face and *sniff*. Eeeewww smelly pits. I grabbed my toiletries and headed to the bathroom. With luck like mine I ran into the orphanage b.. Excuse my language, girl dog.

" What do you want Tiffany." I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh nothing. Just came from shower." She replied smugly "Oh. Has wittle Waley been cwing" sue said in what I believe was suppose to be her baby voice.

"No I usually look like this." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. "Just move so I can take my shower"

"Who gonna make me?" She asked with an evil smile on her face.

I sighed "Tiffany," I said sweetly " can you please excuse me so I can take my shower?"

She smiled sweetly "of course," she then frowned "but if you get in my way tomorrow you will regret it!"

I stepped inside and slammed the door then locked it.

When I was refreshed I went back into my room. I couldn't sleep so I pulled out my guitar from beneath my bed. I strummed a few notes. I wish I knew how to play. I know stupid right but it was the last thing before... My mom died. That was when my dad started to abuse me. I grabbed my book that was filled with songs I wrote. I yawned. Time for bed I thought. I might sleep late enough to miss the guest. YAY!!!!!!

-------------------------------

How was that? Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 184 38
Listen, I know this whole thing is horrible with grammar and plotlines but I wrote it when I wasn't even 13 yet, and I don't see the point in rewriti...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...
123K 3.9K 40
|||||SEQUEL TO "I got Kidnapped by One Direction?"||||| When Abigail ran away from One Direction, she stayed at an orphanage and didn't like it at al...
3.1K 54 23
Gabby is 12 but she loves one direction.When she gets the chance to meet them,what happens?One hint:it involves an event that happened 12 years ago.W...