𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑬𝑺...

By Stellar_Stell

╔╦══•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩══╦╗ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐀 ╚╩══•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩... More

𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚 + 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ☀︎︎ 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬 ☀︎︎ 𝖆𝖓 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ☀︎︎ 𝖆𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖊𝖋𝖚𝖑

313 28 3
By Stellar_Stell

• ° •☆:*.✵.✵.✵.*:☆• ° •

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
☀︎︎ 𝖆𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖊𝖋𝖚𝖑

• ° •☆:*.✵.✵.✵.*:☆• ° •

●○●

𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑬𝑺
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴀɢᴀ
ⒶⒸⓉ ⓄⓃⒺ
◂◂◂ || ▸▸▸
06:03--•-------------2:01:41

●○●

• ° •☆:*.✵.✵.✵.*:☆• ° •

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐘, 𝐒𝐎 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐋𝐘.

She got used to everything. Her life to Forks was. . .well boring. Exactly the way it was back in New Jersey. The girl of course couldn't ignore the fact that she had now made friends. Bella, Angela, Eric, and surprisingly Tyler.

Yeah, apparently he's a very good guy, with a great sense of humor, and is really friendly.

Mike and Jessica — well, they were fine? Just not the types she would wanna hang out with, Aphrodite didn't complain though. . . maybe a little bit. . .

The date on all calendars wrote February 27th, meaning another month's ending was near. However, Aphrodite couldn't quite forget about the oh so. . .memorable event.

  ⛤⚞𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊⚟⛤

It was the infamous February day. The one that all boys and girls buy each other chocolates, flowers and give one another romantic cards. Especially people who are dating each other—please keep that in mind.

Valentines' wasn't special to the young witch, she never even thought about that day.

So Aphrodite got ready for school expecting nothing more than the usual to happen.
Bella and she walked peacefully in the school's hallways – which by the way were decorated with pink and red balloons, posters, and hand-crafted roses, all hanging from the ceiling or walls – heading toward Spanish class while a small chat was created between the two.

"I think it's nice that they organized something like this. I could never imagine Forks High being so ahead of its times." Bella said.

"Right, who would have thought." the redhead answered, staring at the building in astonishment.

☽☽☽

Take note that the day was awful. Aphrodite spend all of the in-between class breaks in the girl's bathroom, it was the only way to keep away most of the single-cell-brained boys!
It didn't mean that was enough, though.

By the time lunch came, thirteen boys have already asked Aphrodite to be their valentine. Thirteen!

Let's not mention those awkward looks she received; envy and jealousy radiated from the girls, while boys stared at her with disgusting lust.
The only thing missing was the heart-shaped eyes like the cartoons.

Angela and Jessica joined the two girls as they strolled to the cafeteria.
"I saw Bradley and Sophia kissing earlier," Jessica smirked.

"Oh, really? I saw four girls running to the toilets. Crying." Angela informed, she appeared quite irritated.

"Well, I guess it wasn't such a good idea after all." Aphrodite frowned. Lots of girls and boys end up heartbroken on this day.

The group finally entered the cafeteria, it was louder than normal.
"Hi, girls." Eric greeted.

"What's up, guys?" Bella asked.

"We are on a special Valentine's mission." Tyler winked.

"Dude! It's supposed to be a secret, damn it!" Mike said frustrated.

"My bad, bro." the boy held up his hands in defense.

"Is there something good going on?" Aphrodite asked.

The blonde boy glared at his friend with hard narrowed eyes.
"Sorry, gingerbread. Can't say. Mike's gonna kill me."
Gingerbread was a nickname Tyler started to use a week after her arrival in town. She didn't mind, Aphrodite had already grown fond of Tyler, he was a very pleasant person to have around.

"That mission better have good intentions. Or else all of you will end up dead." Angela threatened. It was obvious that she hated this day. Angela was kind, sweet, and shy, today she was none of that. She was harsh for no apparent explanation.

"Yes sir! Don't worry." Eric mocked.

"So girls did someone finally catch your attention?" Tyler question.
Jessica blushed heavily as well as Bella, Angela avoided eye contact, while Aphrodite rolled her eyes.

"No, thanks." the witch announced.

"That's bad. I know lots of boys who'll gladly want to be with you." Mike spoke up.

"Yeah, but it's not about what they want, it's about what I want, Mike."

And now she wanted no one. She never did, never thought about it. Besides who would truly want to be with her? Secrets like hers needed to be sealed from the mortals.
Aphrodite couldn't be with someone forever, he would age, she wouldn't— not normally at least.

Witches' ages are a bit confusing. See, they do age, but not like the average human, neither like vampires, let's just say they are somewhere in-between.
They grow at a normal pace in until they're eighteen, and then time for them moves at a super slow pace.

Take her mother Elizabeth for example; her true age is ninety-seven, however, she looks — and feels — like she's in her early thirties.

Witches do die, of course, their not immortals, Elizabeth will eventually die from old age when she'll reach two-hundred years old.

"True." he shrugged and fell back to his seat.

𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀

Edward leaned against his locker while another girl got his attention asking nothing more than the obvious Valentine shit. He always refused, he lost the count after the third girl attempted to ask him on a date — a junior, Zoe Parker.
"Sorry, Zoe. But I can't, I've already made plans for today." Edward said painfully plainly.

"Oh, I see. Do you already have a date?"
She asked rather disappointed. Her thoughts already going wild.

"That's not any of your business, Zoe." The vampire said blankly.

"Okay, then. Goodbye, have a nice day, Edward." She stormed off before he got a chance to reply.

“Ugh! What kind of bitch got his attention and he's declining everyone's offers!? Can't believe it! It better not be that new student what's her name again? Doesn't fucking matter, what matter is that all the boys are talking about her! . . .”
Zoe's thoughts screamed.

To answer her first question. No one. He just wasn't interested in any of these girls...or guys.

To answer her second question. Aphrodite, the girl she was picturing in her head, hasn't got his attention nor his interest.
Maybe on her first day when she acted weird around him as if she was in deep pain. But that's it.

"Yo, dudebro. That's like the sixteenth girl you dump. Don't you think you're a little too harsh?" Emmett popped up out of nowhere.

"No Emmett, I'm not." Edward rolled his eyes as he opened his locker, changing his books for the Biology class.

"If you think so. . .Anyway, what are your plans?"

"I don't know."

"Going to pay Tanya a visit?" his brother winked teasingly.

He knew what he meant right away. "I don't know." Edward shrugged.

Tanya and he have a... beneficial relationship, it's been going around for at least thirty years, and of course, no romantic feelings for each other.

"Why the questions?"
The vampire started walking to the cafeteria, Emmett following next to him.

"Curious. It'll be a shame if you stay alone on this special day, all of us have plans."

"Don't worry Emmett, I'll find something to do. Besides, today is nothing special, honestly, I don't understand what is all this fuss about."

"Boriiiing. I'm going to whisk Rosalie away today, I made something very fancy, bet she can't wait to find out."
Emmett bragged.

"She can... Sorry to ruin it for you." Edward smiled, teasingly.

The two male vampires entered the cafeteria where Jasper, Alice, and Rosalie waited and already grabbed food for them.

𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀

The rest of the day, passed quickly Aphrodite continued to decline invitations on dates from the Forks High students.

Biology rolled off casually, with her being cold toward Edward and Edward not caring about anything.

At the end of the day, Bella and Aphrodite as well as Angela walked out of school, but before they were going to leave they would stop by Aphrodite's locker, the girl wanted to leave there some unwanted textbooks.

Angela was complaining yet again, however now they have found out why she was being so sour.
"I just don't get why everyone suddenly remembers to get gifts and cards for their loved ones today!? Or people who have a crush on others should confess it today! What do the other days of the year have!? Why can't they appreciate each other every day!?"

"I think you're completely reasonable," Bella said.

"Thanks. At least you girls understand. Jessica founds me ridiculous." She spat angrily.

The three girls arrived at Aphrodite's locker, and the witch struggled with putting on the password, back at her old school each of the students had keys to open their lockers. "Don't listen to Jessica, Angela you —"

But her sentence was cut short when she opened the small door and all of a sudden hundreds of thousands of pink and red papers along with boxes fell from the locker some dropping in the floor, and some hitting her face.

"Oh. My. God." she heard Angela say from beside her.

Aphrodite was far too shocked to say or do anything.

"Aphrodite, are you okay?" Bella put a hand on her shoulder seeing her friend's shocked state worried her.

The witch's breath quivered as she fumed in anger.
"No," she said through her clenched teeth. The redhead turned around facing the students' stunned expressions, the floor beneath her locker held a small mountain of paper and boxes.

Great, everyone's attention was on her now. What other bad thing would happen?

And right then Edward Cullen happened to pass by the scenery and did all but. . .laugh at her.

He laughed at her!!!

Ugh, how she wished to rip his stupid head off.

"What am I going to do with these!?" She asked the two girls with anger and panic.

"Umm. . .put them in your bag. Then throw them away? I don't know what else." Angela shrugged apologetically.

"You're right." Aphrodite got her knees, took out her books, and started putting load after load in her school bag with the help of the girls.

"No way they'll all fit in here!" she groaned.

"Don't worry I'll go throw some in the garbage bin right now." Bella took a pile in her hands and walked up to the closest bin.

"I can't believe it! Why would someone do this!?" Aphrodite whined.

"Boys are stupid cowards, sadists, masochists and. . .did I say stupid? Anyway. . .that's why." Angela replied.

"I hate them." the red-haired girl said angrily.

After they finally managed to make the love cards and boxes disappear in the garbage forever, they started to walk out of the building.

"Thanks for the help girls, I really, appreciate it."

"Don't mention it. It's the least we could do to get you from the embarrassment." Bella smiled encouragingly.

☽☽☽

Aphrodite walked home with an umbrella in her hand as it rained. She thought about the embarrassing moment when the papers and boxes hit her face.
The looks she got from the students.
And Edward fucking Cullen.

The stupidest vampire of all, who had the audacity to laugh at her face.
She thought that he deserved her cold side and that one day she'll get her revenge so she would be the one laughing instead.

☽☽☽

When Elizabeth got home too. Aphrodite told her everything that happened.

And just as she was sure her mother would side with her and find the situation just as repulsing.

She laughed, too!!!

To a crying point to be specific.

"Mom! It's not fucking funny!" the redhead witch almost yelled at her mother.

"Oh, it is, Affie. It is!" Elizabeth's laugh finally started to die down.

"What. . .what did they say?
‘Oh Aphrodite, you're so beautiful. Even the goddess whose beauty and name you stole, gets jealous’." She mocked in a boyish voice and started laughing again.

"Stop, okay! And that's like the most cringy thing I've ever heard."
Aphrodite said disgusted.

• ° •☆:*.✵.✵.✵.*:☆• ° •

That day Aphrodite also found out about the boys' Valentine's secret mission.

Bella called the witch and told her everything that happened.
Mike had called her and asked her out, but he didn't clarify that it was going to be a date — just a hang-out with the friend group at his house.
However, when she got there Mike informed Bella that they all had canceled, so they'd be just the two of them.

Soon enough he started to make small moves on her, she was smart enough to pretend that something was wrong with her dad and left.

When she called Aphrodite she was beyond furious and embarrassed.
But, the redhead was quick to explain that she got no invitation and certainly didn't know that this was going to happen.

Bella also felt bad because Jessica had clearly a crush on the blonde boy while he friend-zoned her all the time.

The red-haired girl couldn't care less, though. If they ever got together — by some miracle. They'll be deserving each other and not in the way you're probably thinking. . .

⛤⚞𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊⚟⛤

March finally approached, middle of the semester things were. . .decent again. Life in Forks continued to be normal —well as normal as her life could be. Elizabeth's job was going pretty well.

School was fine. Her friends continued being her friends so that was a good thing too. Luckily Aphrodite hadn't done anything to expose herself.

Overall, everything was good, calm and peaceful, it has been a while since she felt like this, after her father's loss the witch struggled a lot. She loves him a lot and she'd been wearing a 'mask' to cover up her sad emotions, Aphrodite did it for her mother. She could tell that she did the same even if she was cheerful and positive she also did it for her daughter.

The redhead girl woke up this morning as usual, but something prevented her from going to school today. It was pouring wildly, thunders echoed every now and then. It appeared that she couldn't walk outside and an umbrella would be useless in such weather conditions.

Aphrodite dressed up warmly, stuffed her school bag with books and textbooks she'd be needing for the day, and made her way downstairs quietly, Elizabeth was sleeping in her room.

She prepared herself a bowl of cereal along with a juice of freshly cut oranges.
The witch ate slowly, she hoped that the storm would calm down while she ate her breakfast.

The girl lost hope though when she saw no progress of the rain getting better. Looked like she had to take her mother's car after all, she didn't have any other choice.

Aphrodite tiptoed toward Elizabeth's room, as quietly as she could she opened the door, her mother was sleeping heavily small snores left her mouth. It would be a shame if Aphrodite woke her up, Elizabeth rarely slept in the mornings, she was forced to get up early to open the dental office.

The witch went back to her room and grabbed a piece of paper.

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘳.
𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

When she was done, Aphrodite tiptoed to her mother's room and left the paper on the bedside table.

She wore her shoes and warm jacket, took the car keys, and was out the door in a hurry. She'd be late today she was sure of it. The girl also have to drive extra carefully due to the rain, so being late was a fact.

As Aphrodite drove to school the storm started to calm down thankfully and when she arrived it was only drizzling.
The girl locked the car in a rush, the bell had already rang and the students had gotten into their classes.

She ran inside, and while she did she was also putting the car keys in her school bag to make sure she wasn't going to lose them.

Aphrodite struggled to open the small zipper in her bag, she was now walking instead of running, and not even watching where she going.

The girl let out a frustrated sigh, the zipper was stuck.

Great!

Aphrodite finally decided to quit trying, it was eating her time anyway. She slung her bag over her shoulder and started jogging toward class.

She climbed the stairs fastly and ran again, she was about to take the other set of stairs, and she would be right in class. That's if Miss Clarke's going to let her in class due to being fifteen minutes late, give or take.

The red-haired girl knocked on the door two times before opening it.
"Good morning," she said quietly, already feeling the class's eyes on her.

"Oh, thank you for joining us Miss Barnes, and interrupting my lecture." The middle-aged woman said ironically while crossing her arms.

"I apologize Ms. Clark, but it was raining pretty heavily and I couldn't risk being involved in a car accident." She answered, confident this time.
That seemed to sink into her teacher's head.

"Very well, you can go to your seat. Make sure that won't be repeated again, I won't be forgivable."

"Thank you." Aphrodite closed the door behind her and walked to her seat.

"As I was saying. . ." Miss Clark continued her lesson while all the students listened carefully. They were learning about face portraits, all the history behind them through a PowerPoint presentation Miss Clarke made, important people who were made famous by drawing them, and all the detailed art someone ought to be able to do to make a face portrait.

So in a lesson or two the class would start drawing.

• ° •☆:*.✵.✵.✵.*:☆• ° •

In English Aphrodite sat with Jessica as per usual, the brunette seemed to be doing very well, and she was bubbling about some couple that broke up.

She could never understand Jessica and her need to gossip so badly without carrying about anything or anyone.
That was probably one of the reasons Aphrodite didn't want her to be in the small 'circle' of her friends. She's about to graduate in less than two years, she'll never have the chance to experience all this. So it was definitely better to do it while having good people around her rather than a person like Jessica.

After class ended the witch met up with Bella to complain about her start at school, she was lucky in her unluckiness because Ms. Clark thankfully let her in when she clearly had the choice not to. And that ever since she woke up, she had a strange nagging feeling, at first she thought it was because she was going to be late, however, Aphrodite already got through that part, so why hadn't it stopped nagging her?

• ° •☆:*.✵.✵.✵.*:☆• ° •

●○●

" 𝑾𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚. "

• ° •☆:*.✵.✵.✵.*:☆• ° •

A/N:

Wow. It's been such a long time since I updated this story, and I haven't realized how much I missed it. But I kinda hate this chapter, well not kinda, I hate it a lot. I promise I'll make it up to you though.

There's more to come.

For now, goodbye, and have a glorious day.
Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.3K 27
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. Don't worry, if it's supposed...
59.6K 2K 26
Hoping for the best, 𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧 moves to small-town Forks, Washington to live with her dad and brother. As she's getting situated in her new sch...
1.7M 54.9K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...