𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

Por sapphicswiftie13

A wlw smut book with one-shots about both real people and fictional characters. All of these scenarios and s... Más

❤︎ Information ❤︎
❤︎ Taylor Swift ❤︎
Legs
Watch me
The voice of an angel
Kissing in her car again
Breaking up & making out
❤︎ Phoebe Bridgers ❤︎
The very first night
I will always love you more than him
❤︎ Hailee Steinfeld ❤︎
Getting married
She wasn't yours to lose
❤︎ Billie Eilish ❤︎
Interview
❤︎ Aubrey Plaza ❤︎
Celebrating a love that once was just tolerated
❤︎ Elizabeth Olsen ❤︎
A fight turns into something more
On a press tour
❤︎ Scarlett Johansson ❤︎
Telling pretty lies
Movie night
❤︎ Florence Pugh ❤︎
Mending your broken heart & driving to the coast
As it was
❤︎ Brie Larson ❤︎
After an award show
❤︎ The MCU ❤︎
Natasha Romanoff teasing you
Natasha Romanoff coming home from a mission
Natasha Romanoff & Wanda Maximoff just a shower, right?
Wanda Maximoff not a snack but a whole goddamn meal
Yelena Belova is a good distraction
Kate Bishop friends since High School
Maria Hill compliance will be rewarded

Movie night with friends

2.3K 55 4
Por sapphicswiftie13

Warnings: kind of exhibitionism.

It was movie night with the girls, and it was something you had missed. There was always one of you that couldn't come, but tonight, everyone was there, and for the first time, you were the last one to arrive.

"Come in!" Hailee squealed while opening the door and dragged you inside.

"The others are waiting in the living room," she told you and closed the door behind you.

The girls had opened some bottles of alcohol already, judging by the laughter you heard almost immediately.

Hailee wrapped her arm around your waist and the two of you walked to the others.

It was a friendly gesture, nothing more, you thought to yourself, secretly hoping it was more than just that.

Playfully, Hailee cheered, "finally, everyone is here!"

All the girls turned their heads in your direction. "Get over here already!" Blake said, patting the spot beside her on the big sectional couch.

You practically ran only to flop down beside her.

"Thank you!" Blake jokingly said as she snatched the two bottles of wine you had taken with you.

"Hey! Those were mine!" you pouted, watching as she filled the empty glass on the table. "Here, drink up, buttercup," she said and handed you the glass.

You sipped your wine and watched intently as Taylor put her empty glass in front of Blake, grinning at her.

"You've already had so much to drink!" Blake joked but filled her glass too.

"I haven't drunk enough though, when I'm laying here passed out, that's when I've had too much to drink," Taylor giggled, sitting back, tasting the wine you brought.

"What do you guys want to watch?" Hailee chipped in, remote in hand.

"Something funny," Selena said, leaning on Taylor's shoulder.

"Something romantic!" Taylor said shortly after.

You looked at Blake with a smirk tugging at your lips, and she shook her head no like she knew what you were going to say.

"Ryan Reynolds!" you yelled out, in all seriousness.

"No, we are not watching a movie that my husband has acted in," Blake sighed.

"Why not? He's a funny guy," you argued.

"I came here to unwind, to get away from him and the kids."

"What do you wanna watch then?" you asked Blake.

"A comedy, maybe..."

"Okay, so a romantic comedy then..." Hailee muttered, trying to find a movie.

Ultimately ending up choosing Mamma Mia! Here we go again!

"Be ready to watch Taylor and Selena sing their hearts out," Hailee said, glancing at the two singers.

"Oh, so you're telling me you don't jam out to ABBA?" you asked her sarcastically.

"I do! But I'm only warning you, soon they'll be performing like they're on stage!"

Taylor and Selena only shrugged their shoulders in response.

It turned out that Hailee wasn't lying after all. After some more glasses of wine, Taylor and Selena stood on the table, the two empty wine bottles in hand, pretending they were microphones, singing at the top of their lungs.

"Does this always happen?" you asked, as you never had watched musicals with the singers before.

Blake only nodded, then her gaze landed on the two women as they nearly fell off the table.

"I told you so!" Hailee said, hitting your shoulder playfully.

"If they're going to sing all the songs, I'll need more alcohol," you said and stood up from the couch.

You left the women and went to the kitchen. Rummaging through the cabinets, and the fridge, trying to find anything to drink that could get you more inebriated.

"You know you should just tell her..." a voice spoke out behind you.

"What?" you said startled, turning around.

"Tell her how you feel about her," the tall, blonde woman said, walking closer to you.

"What are you talking about?" you asked confused.

"Oh, come on, we all see it! Blake even noticed it, and Selena and I have known for a long time now, hell, even Joe has become aware of it when he goes out with us!"

You looked away from Taylor, afraid that Hailee might have caught on too, about the fact that you were in love with her.

"I can't tell her... if she doesn't feel the same then I'm losing her as a friend."

"So, instead you're choosing to be unhappy?" she asked, sounding surprisingly sober.

"I'd rather have her as a friend than not have her in my life at all."

"I can understand that... but to be honest with you, it's getting hard to watch..."

"What do you mean?"

"When you look at her, it's like your world lights up, and every time she speaks, you're staring at her lips... and when she laughs, I swear, I've never seen you smile so wide at anything before," she said, smiling at you.

"It is so obvious to everyone else... and I don't think I've ever seen you so in love with anyone until now..."

You stayed silent, not quite sure what to say.

"Now come on, they're waiting, and a new song is playing!" she squealed.

"But I haven't found any alcohol yet..."

"That's because you're looking in the wrong spot, dumbass..." Taylor said and gestured to a cabinet that you hadn't checked yet.

"I'm taking all of this..." you said as you opened the cabinet, grabbed the wine, shoving some bottles into Taylor's hands.

"Fine by me..." she said smirking and started to walk back to the group.

"What took you so long?" Hailee asked, her eyes going wide at all the bottles you and Taylor had brought.

"Were you in my stash?" she asked, her voice suddenly sounding stern.

"No..." you said, but it sounded more like a question.

"You bet your ass we were..." Taylor said, stopping you from embarrassing yourself.

"You're such a bad liar..." Hailee said, a small chuckle leaving her lips.

Sitting down again, between Hailee and Blake, you glanced at Taylor, who sat opposite of you. She was just smirking, tapping Selena's shoulder, and her gaze instantly landed on you.

You wanted to glare at them but decided to just look away. Then Hailee leaned into you, her soft body pressed against yours.

It was difficult to focus on the movie as her perfume crept up your nose. She was so close, and you didn't know what to do at all.

Slowly you looked back to Taylor, who was too focused on the movie to notice your panic. Selena carefully put her arm around Taylor, trying to show you what you should do.

Taylor caught on and drank more wine so she wouldn't laugh at how terrified you looked.

Then you felt Blake push you closer to Hailee. They were all setting you up at this point. You inhaled softly and decided to put your arm around the brunette. She instantly intertwined your hands in her lap.

Exhaling in relief, slightly squeezing her soft hand in the process, you looked back at the movie.

That's how you sat until the movie was over, never moving away, sitting completely still as Hailee leaned into you.

"It's getting late," Blake said as the end credits rolled.

"You've already sent Ryan a text, haven't you?" Selena asked, catching on.

"Maybe... okay, yes... he's in the driveway, waiting for me..." she answered, looking guilty.

"Don't keep him waiting, babe..." Taylor said, standing up, pulling her in for a hug.

Then Selena stood up, giving Blake a quick hug.

"Hey, lovebirds, care to give me a hug?" Blake asked, a smile tugging at her lips as she looked down at how Hailee leaned into your touch.

"Oh... right," Hailee mumbled, letting go of your hand and stood up.

"Come here!" Blake said, squeezing Hailee, and hugging her tight.

She then let Hailee go and leaned down to grab your hands and pull you up from the comfortable couch.

"Didn't think I was leaving without a hug, did you?" she asked, pulling you into her secure arms.

"Just kiss her already," she whispered into your ear, taking you by surprise.

"I've watched you pine over her all night long... I'd rather be tortured than watch that ever again," she joked quietly and let go of you.

"You guys' better text me about this... situation," Blake said to Taylor and Selena, gesturing to you and Hailee, but Hailee wasn't paying attention at all.

"So long!" she then yelled, and everyone waved and said goodbye in her direction as she left.

"What do you guys wanna watch now?" Hailee asked, sitting down again.

Taylor poured herself some more wine, and said, "more romance?"

"I agree... more romance," Selena squealed as you glared at them.

Once again, the two drunk women tried to set you up.

Selena and Taylor were both slurring their words, commenting on how true the movie was.

"People do, don't they... wait too long to tell the truth, until the one they love is in love with someone else?" Selena asked in a serious tone, sadness creeping through.

"They do. It's devastating, really. Some people wait far too long, and then they realize that they were too late when they finally decided to be honest," Taylor answered, her slurring worse than before.

Their words stung. You knew they weren't just talking about the movie. They were talking about you, directly to you, trying to make you realize that you were letting Hailee slip through your fingers every day.

It wasn't a secret anymore how head over heels you were for the brunette that stared at the TV, watching as the characters regretted their actions.

You decided to not say anything. Instead, you poured yourself another glass of wine.

"Anyone?" you asked the remaining girls in the room, slightly shaking the bottle.

Selena slid her glass over to you, and you poured her some more.

"I don't think I should have more, but why not?" Taylor slurred and put her glass down on the table too.

"You two are going to be so hungover..." you said, looking at the two women who only laughed in response.

"Can you pour me some too?" Hailee's voice startled you.

"Sure..." you stuttered out, turning around to take her glass.

"Thank you..." she smiled at you, making you blush. Quickly turning around so she couldn't see your rosy cheeks, you filled her glass up.

Slowly you leaned back into the couch, handing Hailee her glass, and kept watching the movie.

Taylor and Selena enjoyed the wine, a little too much.

All that could be heard was the movie.

Then came the snoring.

"Oh god, look at them..." Hailee giggled, pointing at Taylor and Selena who had fallen asleep.

"They won't know what hit them in the morning," she went on, softly laughing.

"They never learn," you stated, grinning at their uncomfortable positions.

"I don't think they ever will..." Hailee said, placing her hand on your thigh.

Your breath hitched at her touch.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, nearly whispering, which only confused you.

"Tell you what?"

"About your feelings for me..."

"What?" you asked, taken off guard.

"I overheard Blake..."

You looked away.

"And you've changed... y'know, you're more shy than before... and quiet. It seems like you're scared of being close to me..." she went on, stating her point.

"I'm sorry..." you apologized, refusing to meet her gaze.

"Don't be."

You felt her eyes on you as you kept looking away.

"Look at me," she softly said, cupping your cheek, forcing you to look at her.

She was simply stunning, but the sinking feeling in your chest only grew, like you had ruined your friendship.

Hailee leaned over to you and pressed her lips on yours. It was a soft peck, and then she went back for more, tilting her head.

She tasted sweet, just like you imagined she would. She was careful and gentle, and the hand she placed on your shoulder was warm.

"Is this okay?" she asked as she straddled your lap, her eyes searching your face.

You only nodded and rested your hands on her hips.

Not in one million years could you have anticipated this. How everything changed so quickly and escalated. She pulled away to catch her breath and smiled into the new kiss she initiated. It wasn't as gentle and loving; it was needy and impatient.

She kissed you harder and unzipped your pants.

"What are you doing?" you asked, pulling away.

"What does it feel like I'm doing?" she asked back, a small chuckle leaving her plumped lips.

Her fingers stimulated your clit, making you let out a soft whimper.

"Hailee... this isn't a good idea."

"Relax, they're asleep..." she reassured you, adding pressure to her strokes as she kept stimulating you.

With her free hand, she unbuttoned her pants, grabbed your hand, and placed it at her core. Noticing your hesitation, she started grinding down on your hand, smearing her wetness all over your palm.

"They're asleep. Don't think about them, focus on me," she said, as she kissed your neck, making her way up to your lips, hovering there, your lips slightly touching.

"How are you so sure?"

"I'm not," she answered, slipping a finger inside of you.

You gasped at the sensation, and she clashed her lips onto yours, muffling any moans that threatened to escape.

You found her clit and pleasured her too. The whole situation was surreal, two of your friends sleeping on the other side of the big sectional couch as you were fucking each other.

It was impossible to keep silent as she brought you closer to your orgasm, your legs were trembling and your strokes on her clit were getting sloppier, which only made her grind down harder, trying to chase her release.

She thrusted another finger into you, making you moan loudly.

"You need to be quiet..." she hushed you, leaning slightly down to suck on your neck.

She sped up her movements while starting to bite, leaving bruises on your poor neck.

Her thumb started toying with your clit, occasionally hitting your bundle of nerves just right, making you shudder. She grinded down on your hand more frantic than before, until she finally nuzzled into you. She held her free hand over her mouth, trying to silence herself as she came.

Her movements became sloppy as she panted on top of you, so you had to ride her fingers. You were desperate to have an orgasm yourself, doing anything just to get closer.

When she started thrusting her fingers again, you moaned, louder than you should have.

You looked over at Taylor's moving body, and before you could react, Hailee's hand was on your mouth, shutting you up. Making sure no sound would leave your lips.

"Shhh." Was all you heard as she pumped her fingers into you, sending you over the edge.

Your breathing was rapid, even more so as you could only breathe through your nose. Hailee smirked down at you, looking at how you arched your back into the couch.

She kissed your cheek softly, and rested her forehead against yours, letting you catch your breath.

"Would you like to order something to eat?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Yes," you giggled, with a smile tugging at your lips.

"Oh, thank god, you're finally done," Selena said, slowly sitting up.

Hailee and you froze, like you both turned into ice.

"And you better go wash your hands before I order pizza," Taylor followed up, before standing up, and picking her phone up from the table.

"You were both awake all this time?!" you asked confused.

"No, the moaning woke me up," Selena answered unbothered by the question.

"Same, but I am so texting Blake about this. She is going to flip out!"

Hailee got off your lap as fast as humanly possible to run after Taylor who was going to spill the tea to Blake.

"Nuh uh, get your sticky fingers away from me and my phone. Don't you dare!" You heard Taylor scream at Hailee, before she ran out of the living room, in a hurry to get in contact with Blake.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 38 13
Elizabeth Olsen one shots ⚠️=smut 🥹=fluff
6.8K 57 32
enemies to lovers natasha romanoff x female reader
217K 3.2K 62
Welcome to my Marvel Women One Shots! This is my first time writing one shots so stand by while I figure out what I'm doing. I am currently acceptin...
171K 826 8
Gxg/Gxg!p stories with your favorite actresses/characters. (Smut chapters have a '*' on them) ____________________________________________ #5 in Woma...