𝔼ℂℍ𝕆 ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝔼𝕎 𝕊ℍ𝕆ℙ

By LegacyDreamCommunity

Welcome to the Echo Review Shop, where we and Reviewers from the Legacy Dream Community can give authors feed... More

Welcome
Rules
BENEFITS
✫ Hope {CLOSED} ✫
✫ Nat {CFCU} ✫
✫ Danielle {TEMPORARILY CLOSED} ✫
✫ Katherine {CFCU} ✫
[HOPE] To Steal a Weeping Widow
[HOPE] My Last Days of Silence
[HOPE] Parth Probodhika: Pristine hues of his peace
[HOPE] Mated to Fate
[HOPE] Rebellion: Prince of Dawn
[KATHERINE] Stygian | Poetry
[KATHERINE] The Royalty Price
[DANIELLE] Rebellion: Prince of Dawn
[KATHERINE] Chances at Love
[DANIELLE] Lawless Heaven
[DANIELLE] The Right to Die
[DANIELLE] Butterfly of Stars
[HOPE] True Blue
[DANIELLE] The Prep's Diary

[HOPE] The Crown Prince's Belly Dancer

29 2 2
By LegacyDreamCommunity

Reviewer: fataldestiny-

Author: Mila_333

I loved this story! It was different from what I'd normally read and I'm glad I got the chance to read it!

Title and cover: 17/20 - The cover is a bit basic. I love the image, it really gives me an idea of what's going on, but the font doesn't really go with the rest of it.
Blurb: 10/10 -  I love the blurb! I think it really represents the story and it's very interesting. It really makes me want to read the story.

Plot development: 50/50 - The first chapter already had me hooked. I really enjoyed the pacing, it wasn't too fast and it wasn't too slow. It gradually built up into a beautiful, interesting and slightly complicated story.

Grammar and vocabulary: 19/20: I did find a few mistakes, but not too many!
Writing style: 10/10 - The writing style was quite different from mine and it gave me ideas on how I could improve my stories too!

Characters: 10/10 - It was really interesting to see Eira grow throughout the story. I really loved her character arch!

Total: 116/120: I really enjoyed the story! The writing style was really cool and different from mine and it was so cool to see Eira grow! The cover was a bit basic, but I loved the image and the title! Overall an amazing story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 266 18
Just a horny girl
1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
118K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"