Austin Butler & Elvis Presley...

By heyyimEllieeee

Heyyyy Austin Butler & Elvis Presley imagines:)) Pls leave suggestions, Thank you <3 More

Drunk - Austin Butler

170 3 0
By heyyimEllieeee

Y/N POV:
Its currently 9 pm. Austin promised He wouldn't stay out too long.

As time passed and it got later i decided to watch a movie. Austin was still out, but I didn't think much of that.

My phone started ringing. It was Austin.
"HeEeeYyyYyy" Austin yelled in the phone.
"Hi, Aus" i sigh.
"You are mad?" He asked in a little voice.
"No, I'm not mad. Now why are you calling?"
I asked. "C-could you maybe Pick me up?" He asked me in a cute tone.
"Sure" then he sent me the adress and I drived.

I arrived and found my drunk boyfriend at the bar.
"Hi, sweetheart" he smiled hugging me tight.
"Austin, hi" I got out of the hug. I love his hugs, But the drunk ones was a bit too hard not gonna lie.

We drove home in silence.

"Austin?" I said. No response... Of course he felt asleep on the way home.
"I know you're very tired, but we have to get you into bed" i said.
He suddenly woke up and looked at me with sleepy eyes. "Sorry I must have fell asleep" he said.

I helped him changing into something comfortable.
He was so cute when he was sleeping.

NEXT MORNING
I made breakfast for him, while he was sleeping. He probaby had a bit of a hangover after last night ;)

"Good morning, Aus" I smiled.
"Y/n.. Thank you. And Thank you for taking care of me last night" he placed a small kiss on my forehead.
"Drank too much last night?" I asked
He nodded.
Poor Austin :))

SORRY THIS WAS A BIT RUSHED, BUT YEAH I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE MORE DETAILED AND LONG.
FEEL FREE TO LEAVE REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS OR WHATEVER 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
615K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.4M 59.2K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC