Lumity oneshots

Star_Dev által

❀Just some random ideas that I decide to write about❀ ⚠️There will be panic attacks, mentions of child abuse... Több

♥︎𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥 𝔸𝕌♥︎
♡𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎 𝙰𝚄♡
♥︎𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟&𝕊𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕌♥︎
I'm back
Question
About my other fic
I'm still alive I promise

♡𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗&𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙰𝚄♡

204 6 0
Star_Dev által

Some things are inspired by Mako mermaids

⚠️Child abuse⚠️

Blood, that's all Amity could see before she passed out.

-One hour earlier-

*Slap*
"I've told you many times not to speak to that family, why can't you just obey me, why can't you do anything I tell you!?" Screamed Lady Odalia at her youngest child.
"I-I'm s-sorry I won't-" *Slap* "Did I say you could speak!?!" Amity slowly shook her head, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Take her to the room, and do NOT let her out until I say so." Said Lady Odalia to one of the butlers, he nodded his head and hurried over to the youngest Blight whose face looked red and puffy from crying, he placed a hand on top of her left should, to which she flinched at, and lead her towards the room.

Once she was in the room, she was tied to a chair and started to get yelled at again before she felt a painful sting in her tail, she let out a shocked yelp before looking up and seeing her uncle in front of her holding a fish hook in his right hand.

-Present-

When Amity woke up she was in someone's arms, and they were moving rather quickly, when she tried to speak to them it came out as a soft whisper to which they didn't hear. Five minutes later and Amity had passed out once again due to the amount of blood she had lost (or is it loss?)

-Twenty minutes later-

"Edalyn, get down here now!" Yelled Lilith. She heard a few thuds come from the floor above her as she layed the child down on an empty table, Edalyn soon came into view with her young aprentis (as Eda likes to call the kid) behind her. "Woah, what the hell happend, and is that a Blight child?" "Yes she is, now I need your help, she's lost a lot of blood, I need a sewing needle, peroxide, bandages, towels, rags, a bucket of water, and a glass of tequila for later." Said Lilith. Edalyn quickly ran back up stairs stumbling near the top. "Luz, I need you to help me tie her hair up." "But she's naked!" Said Luz with a slight hint of pink spreading across her face. "Her back will be facing you not her front." Said Lilith. "Fiiiine."

-Another time skip😅 about an hour later-

"So, are you ready to tell us what the hell happened to her now?" Asked Edalyn. Lilith took a sip from her glass of tequila before speaking. "Lady Odalia had her taken to a room, where she was badly beatin by her uncle in, I snuck in after he left, grabbed her, and brought her here." "So what are we going to tell her when she wakes up?" Asked Edalyn. "The truth, and that she's safe here." Said Lilith before taking a big gulp of her tequila. The sisters heard a concerning thump upstairs and then heard the basement door open and close. "Alright, I got a few outfits, some socks and shoes, and two hoodies I haven't worn in a while." Said an out of breath Luz with a tired smile on her face. "Goodness kid, did you run here?" Asked Edalyn. "Yeah, my mom said to be back by dark, which means I gotta go in about five minutes."

-The next day-
-12:30 PM-

Amity bolted awake from an awful sleep terror, covered in sweat and breathing ragged, (I hope that's how it's spelt) she regretted doing so, as her body immediately spiked with pain, causing her to let out a pained cry, the pain didn't stop but became manageable and once it did she was finally able to take in her surroundings. She was sitting on a soft couch, there was a small table sitting in front of said couch, book cases filled with potion bottles and jewelry, a stair case, a strange looking creature laying on the stairs. 'It doesn't have fins or gills?' Amity wondered as she went to get up not noticing the blanket that was wrapped around what should have been her tail, and immediately fell.

Edalyn, who was upstairs waiting for her lunch to finish cooking, heard a loud thump come from downstairs and began to laugh. 'I love it when that happens.' Thought Eda before she put her mug down and made her way to the basement stairs, hearing another thump on her way down.

-Time skip, cuz I don't know what else to write-

"Umm, Eda? There all too big." Said the young mermaid. "There going to be, until Lilith realizes she needs to take you clothes shopping." Replied Eda as Amity walked out from behind a wall divider, wearing a hoodie that was much too big for her. "You got shorts on under that, right?" Asked Eda. "Yep. Wait, why are they called shorts? There basically just pants that have been cut, like crop tops. Why do humans make clothes that are basically the same thing have different names?"

-Time skip-
-Two hours later-
-Rain just got home from work-

"Eda, I'm home!" A few seconds went by before they heard a loud thud come from the basement, so they decided to go down there to greet their wife, they heard Eda lecturing someone who they assumed was Luz, but was quickly proved wrong when they made eye contact with a concerningly pale child, who looked to be maybe no older than about twelve.

"Rain! W-what are you doing down here? You hardly ever come down here." Said Eda in a panicked voice, trying (and failing) to hide the child behind herself. "Eda, why is that child tied up?" Aske Rain, ignoring their wife's question. "What child?" "The one behind you." Rain deadpanned. Eda let out a loud huff before sitting in a recliner. "She kept asking too many questions." "That doesn't mean you tie her up!" Rain said slightly shocked at her reasoning. They originally thought that maybe she was caught breaking in or something, so Eda decided to tie her up for a bit, not because she was asking questions.

Rain quickly began untying the girl, and profusely apologizing on their wife's be half. "Do you want me to pull the tape off, or do you got it?" Asked Rain, backing up a bit. The young girl shook her head and began to pull the tape off her mouth while glaring at Eda. "Thank you, sir, for untying me." Said Amity once she full removed the tape from her mouth. She than looked towards Eda and said "That was very rude, you could have just asked me to stop talking." "Would you've?" "Yes, for a bit." Replied Amity while crossing her arms.

"Either way, you shouldn't have tied her up." Said Rain, glaring at their wife.

-Time skip-
-4:24 PM-

Luz knocked on the front door with her foot, she normally would've just walked in, but she had a big bag in her arms so she needed some help, after a little moment she heard soft footsteps, the door opened and she was met face to face with the green haired mermaid she saw the night before, Luz couldn't stop the smile that quickly spread across her face, or the blush.

"Hi, I'm Luz, I would shake your hand but I kinda can't right now." Said Luz with a soft chuckle. Amity nodded and opened the door more so Luz could walk in. "Eda! I'm here, and I got some stuff my mom told me to give to you." Luz yelled, causing Amity to jump a little. Amity quickly shut the door and locked it, leading Luz into the living room where Eda and Rain were quietly arguing at.

Luz sat the bag down on a stool and watched as their arguing quickly got louder, Luz then looked towards the green haired mermaid, whose name she still did not know and noticed a sad look in her golden eyes. "Hey, are you ok?" Whispered Luz, slightly scaring the other teen, who nodded her head before sitting down in a black recliner.

Rain was the first out of the two adults to notice Luz and once they did, they quickly stopped arguing with their wife, causing Eda to look around and notice the tall latina who was listening to their argument. "Hey kid, when'd you get here?" Asked Eda. "A few minutes ago, she let me in." Said Luz, pointing to Amity, who looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

King, Eda's dog, had jumped onto Amity's lap a few seconds after she had sat down, Amity still did not know what he was, or why he was on her, and was silently panicking, looking at Eda with pleading eyes. "He just wants you to pet him, calm down." Said Eda calmly. Amity was hesitant but eventually started to slowly pet him, causing the dog to curl up in her lap, she tensed but eventually relaxed and stared at the strange creature.

-Time Skip-
-One month later-
-Sunday-
-10:24 AM-

King had taken a liking to Amity, as had Amity towards King, Luz came over a lot more than she use to, to see Amity, she taught her a lot of things about humans and Earth, Amity had also gone clothes shopping with Lilith about a week after she was brought to land, Eda and Rain argue every now and then, which makes her a bit sad because it reminds her of her parents, but they don't hit each other like her parents did, so she can live with it.

After she got her own clothes she was allowed to get out of the house and explore the town she was living at, with an adult or Luz by her side, which she didn't mind, Rain would talk about music and take her into an instrument shop, and show her all the instruments and show her what they did. Eda would take her to the pet store most of the time, and let her pick out some toys for King while she got the dog food and treats, she liked going into the pet store, mainly because they had baby chickens and ducks that you could look at. Luz would take her to the mall or arcade most of the time, she enjoyed going to the mall and buying things, but Luz soon realized that she wasn't buying things for herself, and started to buy things for her as well as for her mom, and she'd give the things she bought for Amity at the end of the day, the arcade was fun to, she never kept the prizes she won, she'd either give them to younger kids or to Luz. Lilith would take her grocery shopping with her, which wasn't all that fun, but she liked getting to know Lilith better, and talking to her was really easy for the young mermaid.

⁂I don't know what else to write, so that's it, I'm sorry it's not all that good, I'll try to make the next one better⁂

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

410K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
391K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
37.6K 784 9
Sasuke Uchiha has the best grades and looks in the school everyone loves him. Naruto Uzumaki was smart and athletic he's the new student at the schoo...
766K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.