๐–๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ || Edmund Pevens...

By yupitsmebrie

" ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. " Wisdom; To be wise is to make intelligent decisions that lead to good outcomes. Edm... More

Act one
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Act Two
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Act Three
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Act four
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Epilogue
Acknowledgments
Rewrite

Fifteen

1.3K 30 11
By yupitsmebrie

" Try and kill me! "

" IT'S TOO LATE! " - Lord Rhoop exclaimed.

" It's gone under the boat! It's gone under the boat! " - And the people rushed to the railing to try and take a look at the creature.

" Gale! " - Lucy called as she saw the monster rushing to the side, rising up and ready to attack the little girl. Lucy rushed, and grabbed the girl and placed her safely on her side.

The monster revealed its ugly face. - " A sea serpent? " - Olivia looked at Edmund by her side and grinned. She raised her eyebrow. - " As in the one you joked about so much? "

" You're seriously joking at a time like this? " - Edmund asked.

" Oh, dear Edmund, there is never a wrong time to make a joke. " - She said, and Edmund Pevensie's face fell.

" Agreed. " - Said Olivia.

" Wow, you two are finally agreeing on something. " - Smirked Peter.

" You're really joking at a time like this? " - Edmund asked in disbelief as Olivia facepalmed.

" Oh, dear brother, there is never a wrong time to make a joke. " - grinned Peter.

And another one of Edmund's fears revealed itself. Peter and Olivia were so alike. He feared to one day lose Olivia's love. He looked back, where a strand of the green fog showed a scene.

Olivia was walking down an aisle, wearing a pretty dress and a flower crown. Edmund smiled a bit, seeing Olivia like that, smiling and content. The marriage the two never got.

But, the focus shifted to the aisle. Where Edmund should have been, there was Peter, standing in the place of the groom. He smiled bright as he looked at Olivia, and his sisters were both very excited, standing in the place of the bridesmaids. Edmund was nowhere to be seen in that scenario.

Olivia got to the Aisle, where Aslan was the priest. He spoke a few words, and the lips of Peter and Olivia sealed. Edmund felt his heart shatter at the sight. The fog disappeared, and the shriek of the sea serpent caught his attention.

But Edmund couldn't help and look to his side, where Olivia was standing, holding her spear and gazing at the animal. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it, but not to assure her, to assure himself that there was nothing to worry.

Eustace came flying in, and attacked the creature's face. Reepicheep, was yetted back on the ship's deck, and Eustace clawed as much as he could of the sea serpent. The giant snake grabbed Eustace by the belly and threw him against a couple of rocks, making Olivia wince and Edmund flow with worry for his cousin.

Despite the nasty injury, Eustace recomposed himself and blew fire on the face of the serpent. The creature shrieked as it caught fire, and threw himself back in the water.

" Out, creature! " - Lord Rhoop yelled, throwing his sword into Eustace's dragon body.

The orange dragon groaned, and flew away from the island. Lucy called her cousin's name, and Lord Rhoop headed for the mast. " We're all doomed! Doomed! Turn this ship about! " - The elder man would yell, and Olivia rushed after him.

Lord Rhoop threw the man on the mast away, and grabbed it and turned. Everyone on deck fell, except for Drinian and Olivia. The captain and the queen got to the lord, where they both knocked him unconscious. Drinian nodded respectfully at Olivia, and she repeated the gesture.

" Aft crew, to your rowing positions! Oars at double speed!" - Drinian called, and the crew started to move around the ship.

Lucy silently prayed for Aslan the lion to help them, because the people were losing hope. A gull rushed inside the island, and Lucy felt a small glimmer of hope bubble in her chest.

The sea serpent rose from the waters, now angrier than before, and attacked the ship directly. It wrapped it's nasty body around the deck twice, and created a massive hole and trapped some crew members in between.

Lucy rushed to the map room, where she told Gale to stay there and grabbed the bow and arrows that once belonged to her sister. Caspian looked to the distance, where he saw a line of rocks.

" Ed! Lia! " - The Telmarine caught their attention. - " We ram the serpent, smash him on the rocks. " - Olivia and Edmund looked to where Caspian's gaze was trailing, and nodded.

" Steer her to port! I'll keep it on the prow! " - Edmund yelled back. The boy rushed to the dragon head of the ship, while Olivia stabbed the body of the serpent with the dagger she grabbed from her boot, in order for its body to untangle with the ship.

Edmund used his flashlight and drew the attention of the serpent by using his flashlight. He pointed his flashlight at its eyes and raised his sword.

" Try and kill me! Come on! I'm here! " - The Pevensie called. The serpent took the bait and charged to the head of the dragon, opening his mouth and devouring it in a hole.

" Edmund! " - Lucy, Caspian and Olivia called all at the same time. Edmund had survived, and rushed to the top of what was left of the dragon's head.

Lucy aimed an arrow in her bow, and Olivia started to rush to where Edmund was. Caspian was steering the ship, and he was having difficulties. Drinian called for the archers to ready themselves.

" I'm still here! " - Edmund screamed at the serpent. The creature shrieked, and Lucy let the arrow go, and it hit the serpent right in the face.

" Brace yourselves! " - Caspian yelled, and the ship clashed against the serpent,making it hit the rocks. Edmund fell down and was knocked back on the deck.

The creature shrieked as its insides started to glow, and Olivia helped Edmund back to his feet. Once again, the creature charged at Edmund on the deck, and Caspian threw himself and got Olivia and Edmund away from the creature's bait. As its mouth went against the wooden deck, Caspian managed to cut off a piece of its face. The piece of flesh and skin evaporated into thin air.

" We can beat this. " - Caspian said confidently.

The creature started to bite off the mast, and Edmund said that they needed to get it closer. Drinian and Caspian yelled out orders, and the crewmen rushed from side-to-side, grabbing crossbows and harpoons.

Edmund and Olivia jumped on the loose rope of the deck, and debated a bit for a second when it moved to the side and they almost fell into the waters, when the two got to the giant tent and started climbing upwards, headed for the mast.

Caspian and the crewmen threw their harpoons at the creature's upper body, and it cried in pain. Caspian commanded the men to bring its body down. Edmund and Olivia got to the observatory point, but the mist went at full force. The white witch reappeared, and caught Edmund's attention, as the fake-Aslan surged once again.

" Edmund. " " Olivia. " - Each of them called.

" What are you trying to prove? " - The two asked at the same time.

" That you're a man? " - The white witch asked.

" That you're independent? " - The lion asked.

" I can make you that. I can make you my king. " - The witch taunted. - " Just take my hand. Just give in. "

The fake Aslan roared, and its image disappeared. Olivia's attention snapped back, and she looked back at the sea serpent.

Suddenly, Edmund's sword and Olivia's spear started glowing a deep tone of blue. The couple looked at each other and nodded. Olivia raised her spear, and Edmund raised his sword. The glow from their weapons drew the attention of the creature back to them, and it shrieked once again.

" Come on! " - Edmund yelled.

The serpent opened its mouth and headed for the boy and the girl. Olivia and Edmund stabbed the creature from the inside of its mouth at the same time, and the mist disappeared. Synchronized, Edmund and Olivia removed their weapons from the creature's skin, and it debated as it disappeared into thin air.

Sun rays started to beam inside the no-longer-dark island, breaking the spell. Olivia and Edmund rushed into a strong embrace, wrapping their arms around one another. As a sun ray shined on their faces, Edmund and Olivia stayed side-by-side, their arms still wrapped on the other's side as they watched the light take over the island.

Dozens of wooden boats reappeared, and the crew cheered and clapped as they looked at the people in the distance. Edmund and Olivia got back on to the main deck, and got in time to see Gale and her father jump in the water as they swam towards the boats.

Edmund wrapped his free arm around his sister, and the boy brought the two girls he loved the most close to him. He signed in relief as he saw they were both okay and alive. Caspian came to Lucy's free side, and gently rubbed her shoulder.

" We did it. I knew we would. " - Lucy said with a smile.

" It wasn't just us though. " - Edmund said.

" You mean... " - Caspian started, but Eustace's voice interrupted his trail.

" Hey! I'm down here Lucy! Over here! " - Eustace called.

" Eustace! " - Olivia exclaimed with a smile.

" I'm a boy again! I'm a boy! " - He cheered.

" Eustace! I see your wings have been clipped. " - Reepicheep yelled as he came into the scene. Reepicheep laughed, and jumped in the clear water.

" Where sky and water meet, where the waves grow ever sweet... It's sweet. It is sweet! " - Reepicheep exclaimed as he tasted the ocean water.

But, in view, in the distance, a far land could be seen. " Aslan's country. " - Caspian said. - " We must be close. "

" Well, we've come this far... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.7K 11
- ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
19.5K 652 12
"Is it really so hard to admit that you like him?" IN WHICH, Caspian and Edmund realised their feelings, but it was a journey that caused many emotio...
22.2K 443 20
a bunch of edmund pevensie's oneshots, enjoy!